12. The Scientist

12. The Scientist

A Chapter by Weaza
"

The man who paid Derick for Kathlene.

"

               "Kathlene my darling, you shall finally be mine." I smile to myelf and take off my lab coat. I run my hand through my hair. Jeorge that incompitant man, he got killed because he couldn't control his hunger. I wonder what she is like now. I loved her in  her high school (while I was pretending to be a senior), but she never noticed me. "Kelly! Clean the lab!" "Alright, sir." she whispered. "Victoria, Megbo and Raven come here NOW!" I yell, "Yes, sir?" the say at the same time, " Make a room confortable. Earth tones, make it fabulous! We are going to have a visitor." they nod and walk away. My love, I hold her picture from its shelf, "You will marry me and have my child." I whisper and put the down. You might not remember...but centuries ago, you were alive and you were to be my wife...You walked down the ile and then someone, a vampire, killed you for greed and revenge. Derick shall now know what its like to lose someone you love. Finally, Kathlene you were reborn and as beautiful as ever. And you will be mine!



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

For some reason I thought of this scientist being crazy and a killer...... aw poor Kelly. stuck cleaning :P.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

154 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2009
Last Updated on July 5, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza