6.Derick

6.Derick

A Chapter by Weaza

                              I walk toward my room and slam the door shut. That freaken little pest I just... Calm Derick sweety please relax... His mother's sweet voice rings in his head. I walk to my bathroom mirror and put a hand on where my face is then scraps the mirror with my nails leaving ugly, long scratchs on my reflection of my face. "What am I doing wrong? Why am I like this she will be gone in two months..." I leans my head on the mirror and cries. "Mother...mommy I want you to come back. You knew everything to do if something was wrong. Mom...I wish you could come back." "Who knew..." someone says. I look up and find Kathlene in her pajamas. "I... listen Kathlene..." " Derick..." " I'm sorry!" we said at the same time. We look at each other, searching one anothers face for sympathy or to if each one was lying. She smiles, her smile and leans against me holds my shoulder. "Derick I'm sorry...I didn't mean to hurt you..." "Please Kathlene save it!" I take her hand off my shoulder but let her lean on me. "I don't need sympathy." I concluded. Her eyes full of sadness, look to the mirror and tears came out of her eyes. "I DIDN'T KNOW YOU FELT THE SAME WAY I DO!!!" she crys, I don't know what to do... Shes crying and I just stand there with her at my arm. So, I pull her down to the floor and cradle her in my arms. " Don't cry for me or for you. Kathlene its over, the are in heaven. You know as well as I do they are in a better place," I try, "Oh, please stop crying..." "Derick I should have burned along with them! I should have died!!!" she whispered, while cuddle into my chest. "No, what I do without you Kathlene if you died?" "Have a..." "A boring, lonesome, sad, pathletic life Kathlene that is what I would have!". She pushs me away and glared at me, her eyes glowing red and her fangs extending loner than normal " I WANT TO KILL THEM!" she screamed and smashed the mirror with her fist. I tackled her to the ground, but she knee'd me so I'd cringe and it work 'cause it hurts! I notice her break the window and start to jump. Since I am right below the window I grab her foot and pull her back. I couldn't get her under control, because there was no medicine around. Oh Kathlene... is what I thought when she caught my eyes. "Don't you freaken Oh Kathlene ME!" again she knee'd but I stayed holding her wrists to the ground. "Kathlene cut it out!  KATHLENE! Wake-up!" "I am awake retard! I need to feast on the ones who destroyed my life!" she cryed while wriggling try to be free. "Kathlene please don't..." "Shut-up! I will kill you aswell!!!" She made me do what had to...



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Pajamas!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

157 Views
1 Review
Added on June 28, 2009
Last Updated on June 28, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza