9.Derick's Phone Conversation

9.Derick's Phone Conversation

A Chapter by Weaza

                           "I mean it! I want her shipped here in the next two months! If she isn't there..." "Quiet!" Derick growls into the phone, "Well...well... Derick my boy have you actually gotten her?" the voice sneers at Derick, "Listen..." "No, Derick you listen! I want her by December sixth!". Derick squirms uncomfortably around the room. "Please, sir let me have her under control! Give me until Janurary sixth? Please sir, please I finally have her trust!", a long silence cuts the conversation. " January sixth Derick. Thats it! I need that girl! Or else I will kill you! That was our deal!" again silence. "Yes...Sir that was the deal..." Derick quivers at their conversation, "Derick don't touch her at all." "What sir..?" "You heard me! I am only a few centeries older then you but not a fool! Don't get to attached with her. Or that could be your death-". The line goes dead. What have I done...What have I done... is what Derick was thinking through and after the phone call. Down on his knees, he prays for forgiveness, hope and their lives.



© 2009 Weaza


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Instense phone convo!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
1 Review
Added on July 2, 2009
Last Updated on July 5, 2009


Author

Weaza
Weaza

Opaloopa Village!



About
"You miss every shot you don't take" - Wayne Gretsky more..

Writing
Now Now

A Poem by Weaza