The Nightmare of Hell - Part 2

The Nightmare of Hell - Part 2

A Chapter by Rose
"

The story of how one ordinary human girl who became immortal and more than a plain human. This chapter reveals what happened in Rose's nightmare and starts to show how true it was.

"
Chapter 8 - The Nightmare of Hell - Part 2

As everyone else headed home, that night, after the incident with Blare and Paradox; Jynx, Morgan, Shizuo, Anthony and myself, all sat down for dinner. A dinner that strangely, Jynx had made. Everything was quiet. There was a strange atmosphere around the house. Everybody had noticed it and all exchanged a glance.
"Something is wrong." Morgan muttered.
"I feel it too." Jynx said quietly.
"I wonder what it is..." Anthony sighed softly.
"I hope it's not that presence that almost got Rose before." Shizuo said.
"It's not..." I murmured. "It's....different..." I could sense presences more than my family, so I was the only one that could truly tell what the presence was, although it was nothing I had felt before.
 
Jynx had headed out for the night, along with Anthony for protection. Jynx being the youngest, although one of the bravest, always had either Morgan, Anthony or Shizuo with her, as they were slightly over-protective of her. Yet again, they were over-protective of me as well, but not as over-protective.
"I'll be back later." Jynx shouted, running out.
"We'll be back later." Anthony grinned, running out, chasing after her.
"What now...?" I sighed, being bored.
"We could duel?" Morgan smiled.
"Nah.... not up for it tonight big bro, sorry."
"It's okay." He said, ruffling up my hair.
"HEY!" I giggled, pretending to complain.
Morgan laughed, while Shizuo had vanished - presumably having headed to his lab.
 
As Morgan and I sat at home, talking, there was a sudden loud knocking on the door, before Tristan suddenly rushed in.
"You won't believe it..." Tristan panted, clearly out of breath.
"Won't believe what?" Morgan questioned.
"I-I got home and there was t-this girl..." He started to say, panting. "S-She said she was m-my sister..."
"Really?" I blinked, a little surprised. For the entire time I had known Tristan, he had always been a only child. No brothers, or sisters. But suddenly, this happens. It was a little too strange for my liking.
"Yes."
"This is a little too suspicious for my liking, Tristan." Morgan said, getting up and thinking. "Why would some girl come to you and tell you that she's your sister?"
"Well I've been on my own for a while, considering my parents died when I was 10. I do remember seeing pictures of my family, and a girl in it as well." He said, looking at Morgan, who was now pacing the room, back and forth. "And the girl looked so much like the girl in the picture, so I actually believe she may be my sister." He continued.
"Well if you want... I'll come see if you're alright with her being there..."
"No..." Tristan replied. "The Millennium Necklace showed me a while ago that I would be reunited with my sister. I'm assuming that this is her." He smiled. "Now have a good night you two. Night." He finished saying, vanishing.

As Morgan and I looked at each other, there was a sudden disturbance near where we lived. We both blinked and I grabbed his arm, teleporting us to where the noise came from. It was, what looked like, an abandoned warehouse. I had a strange feeling that at some point, I would end up back here again, trapped.
"What is going on here?" Morgan questioned, looking around cautiously.
"I'm not sure... but if you remember the vision the Millennium Necklace gave me... this place looks like the place that was in the vision..." I said, quietly.
"Welcome." A voice said from the darkness. "You will both find out in time how real that dream was." A dark laughter sounded, then vanished, as the shadows closed in around us.
"We're trappped!" I gasped.
"Not really sis.... Remember." Morgan grinned, revealing his Millennium Scales. "Time to make the shadows retreat once again."
"That won't work this time!" The voice shouted, before laughing.
"Grrr......" Morgan growled, slightly angry.
"There is one other way..." I sighed, grabbing my big brother's arm, and vanishing. We reappeared a few blocks away, although once we arrived, I collapsed, passing out.
"Sis!" Morgan shouted, picking me up in his arms, running home.

************

Once I woke up, I was in my bed, still in the same clothes that I had worn the previous day, the main thing was, that I had no idea how I ended up there. The last thing I remembered was getting my big bro Morgan and myself out of an abandoned warehouse from a evil sounding person, out into the opening. I started to get up, but my head hurt like crazy. I looked around my room and seen my big brother asleep on the chair that was in the corner of my room. I giggled a little, because this felt like when I was about 6 and was scared of the dark, and he would sit there until I fell asleep, although whenever I woke up, he would usually be asleep himself.
 
Jynx came in the room, a worried look on her face. She looked a little beaten up, as she had some blood on her clothes. At that point, our big bro Morgan was now awake, presumably the scent of the blood had awoke him. He was looking at Jynx with wide-eyes, he probably was worried why she was covered in so much blood.
"T-They... g-got... b-big bro..." Was all she said, before collapsing. Luckily, Shizuo had been heading to his room at the time, and caught her just as she collapsed.
"What the hell is going on?" He blinked, picking Jynx up in his arms.
"I have no idea big bro." Morgan replied, his eyes were slowly turning black. Not red. Black.
"Bro.... you should go now..." Shizuo said, noticing the change in his brothers eyes, knowing exactly what was wrong. Morgan blinked, nodding, then just ran out the room, out the house, heading towards the woods.
"Will sis be alright big bro?" I blinked, looking at him, worried about my little sister.
"She'll be fine, sis." He smiled, softly. "She just needs to rest for a while."

After Morgan had came back from, presumably, having went to "feed", Jynx had awoken, but was still hurt. All three of us; Morgan, Shizuo and myself, started to heal her. She complained about us healing her, as she was sure she would be fine, us on the other hand, believe that she would've still been hurt for another good few hours if we didn't help her.
"Sis stay still and stop complaining, while we heal you."
"But big bro...." She groaned.
"But nothing Jynx."
"Yeah sis. Please let us help you."
"Fine......" She growled a little, knowing that no matter what she said, we wouldn't stop healing her.

"What happened sis?" I asked her, once she was fully healed and awake fully.
"Well, I was out for a walk, going to meet up with Blare."
"Why Blare? After what happened with him and Paradox attacking sis and Shiro..."
"You forget we ended up in the same year at school..." She sighed. "Anyway... As big bro Anthony and myself headed to the park, this strange figure from the shadows, tried to grab me, but big bro wouldn't let it and let it take him instead."
"Big bro Anthony...." I said, looking down. "I hope he's okay."
"I'm sure he will be sis. You forget he is the controller of the nine-tailed beast." Morgan said, gently hugging me.
"I know he will be big bro. But I'm just getting worried that maybe that dream, or vision I guess, is coming true."
"You think maybe you or Jynx will get taken next?"
I just nodded.

***********

Apparently, what was happening at Tristan's house, his sister - Indigo, who was about 20. Was acting strangely. Tristan was not able to notice it though, so we didn't expect anything bad to come from her. Although, we should've know not to judge a book by its cover, because if anyone had seen her. Long blonde hair and sparkling blue eyes, you would've honestly thought, that she was a good person.

************

As the day changed to night and all 4 of us - since Anthony seemed to be held captive - we all went to bed, to get some rest, as the next morning all of us would get up earlier, meet with everyone else and then search for Anthony. Although what none of us realise was that it wouldn't just be Anthony they would be trying to find but someone else as well. Me.


© 2012 Rose


Author's Note

Rose
If there is anything that you think could be made better; grammar, spelling, ideas, etc. please feel free to leave your ideas and changes in comments please and I will take them into consideration and possible change it to what you suggest. This is not fully a Yu-Gi-Oh fanfiction, only parts of this are relating/based on Yu-Gi-Oh and I don't take any credit for those parts. Anything relating/based on any Manga/Anime, I don't take any credit regarding those things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Usually a lot of chapters seem so bland to look at that's why I like all that effort you placed into changing font colours, this is a nice chapter :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Awesome as always sis

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

I like this a lot... Even though I don't actually watch Yu-Gi-Oh.
I love it 100% :3

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Love it x absolute. Amazing


100100

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
I haven't read all the book but this chapter was WONDERFULL and AMAZING. Makes me wanna read more :) Great work, Rose! 100/100 :)

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

321 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on August 30, 2012
Last Updated on October 3, 2012


Author

Rose
Rose

Edinburgh, West Lothian, United Kingdom



Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Rose


The Traitor Revealed The Traitor Revealed

A Chapter by Rose


The Uchiha's The Uchiha's

A Book by Rose