Chapter One: Last Day

Chapter One: Last Day

A Chapter by WriteWiz99

Once upon a time, the ultimate best friends: Haley Stevens, Candace Caudle, Emiley Gomez, Kelsey West, Grace Ukoha, Faith Wright and Victoria Williams were in Mr. Vandal’s math class.

“Well since it’s the last day of school I’m going to pass out your report cards, and if you find a letter attached to your report cards that means that means your grades weren’t good enough to pass,” Mr. Vandal said. Then Mr. Vandal grabbed everyone’s report cards and passed them out.

“I can’t believe today is the last day of school!” Candace exclaimed.

“I know, I have a surprise and I’ll tell you when we get to my house!” Emiley responded. Mr. Vandal gave the girls their report cards.

“Is there a letter attached to yours?” Grace asked.

“Nope, yours?” Candace answered.

“Nope, you?” Grace responded.

“Nope,” Victoria said.

“Nope,” Faith conversed.

“Nada,” Haley uttered.

“Nothing,” Emiley said.

“Letterless” Kelsey replied. Suddenly the bell rang and everyone dashed out of the classroom. While the girls walked to their lockers, Grace saw Jason with a new girl.

“Look!” Grace whispered. The other girls turned around and gasped.

“No way!” Kelsey exclaimed.

“Who cares!? You dumped him, remember?” Victoria uttered.

Victoria’s right, I’m over him,” Grace responded. Then she turned right back around, facing her locker.

After the girls went to all their morning classes, it was lunchtime! Haley, Emiley, Faith, Kelsey, Grace, Candace and Victoria sat down at their usual table.

“So let me get this straight, we’re meeting at your house and we’ll sleepover for the rest of the week,” Candace asked Emiley.

“That’s correct, I already asked all of your parents and they said yes, and when we get out of school, go straight home and pack your stuff, and go to my house, okay?” Emiley explained and asked.

“Yep,” the girls agreed.

“Was that the surprise? If it was you just ruined it,” Haley asked.

“No, the surprise is better then a sleepover,” Emiley said.

After the girls finished their afternoon classes and extracurricular classes they ran out of the building, to the parking lot, hopped on their mopeds and rode away.

“Meet me at my house in an hour and a half!” Emiley shouted from her moped.

 “Got it!” Grace shouted

“Gotcha!” Candace answered.

“Okay!” Haley replied.

“Yep!” Faith said loudly.

“K-K!” Victoria screamed.

“Late!” Kelsey answered. The girls went to their own houses to pack.

 



© 2011 WriteWiz99


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

This...is...OOOBER ADORABLE!!!>,< It reminds me of how I act around my friends!

Posted 12 Years Ago


liked this a lot

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

206 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 3, 2011
Last Updated on July 3, 2011


Author

WriteWiz99
WriteWiz99

Columbia, MO



About
I'm nice, creative, witty, and I love writing and wishing! All my DWAs were 3s and 4s. My dream is to be a author so I can be acknowledged for my creativity on paper. I'm 11 and going to middle school.. more..

Writing
Haiku Haiku

A Poem by WriteWiz99