Chapter Five: On the Way

Chapter Five: On the Way

A Chapter by WriteWiz99

Attention passengers! Please buckle your seatbelts! We are about to take off!” the intercom on the plane sounded.
The girls buckled their seatbelts as they were told. The girls were sitting in rows of two; Kelsey was sitting with Victoria, Faith was with Grace, Haley with Candace and Emiley with her dad. By the time they all got their seatbelts fastened, the plane was taking off into the sky!
After 30 minutes in the sky, Mr. Gomez, Emiley, Kelsey, and Victoria were asleep, Faith and Grace were talking, and Haley and Candace was listening to music. A female flight attendant with a HUGE cart came by the girls.
“Would you like pretzels or peanuts?” the attendant asked.
“Pretzels,” Grace replied.
“Pretzels,” Faith responded.
“Haley!” Grace shouted quietly.
“What?” Haley asked when she took off her earphones.

“Peanuts or pretzels?” the flight attendant asked again.
“Peanuts,” Haley said after she put her earphones on again. The flight attendant gave her a chocolate brown bag full of all natural peanuts.

“I’ll have pretzels,” Candace proclaimed.



© 2011 WriteWiz99


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this a lot

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

175 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 5, 2011


Author

WriteWiz99
WriteWiz99

Columbia, MO



About
I'm nice, creative, witty, and I love writing and wishing! All my DWAs were 3s and 4s. My dream is to be a author so I can be acknowledged for my creativity on paper. I'm 11 and going to middle school.. more..

Writing
Haiku Haiku

A Poem by WriteWiz99