Chapter Twelve: Plans, Roses, and Oh Gross!

Chapter Twelve: Plans, Roses, and Oh Gross!

A Chapter by WriteWiz99

"Okay it's settled, we go down to the ballroom, fill our bellies up like there's no tomorrow, and do as much of nothing possible for the rest of the night" Grace planned.

"Only one problem, me and Brittney aren't guests, we're just employees" Rory said.

"Maybe we can hope nobody asks questions" Faith suggested.

"Grace when does the buffet start?" Brittney wondered.

"At 7:30" Grace answered.

"So 2 hours from now" Haley remarked.

Then a stern knock came from the door.

"I got it!" Kelsey shouted as she headed for the door. Kelsey opened the door and came face to face with a tall man with dark brown hair and a few grays, pale skin, navy blue shorts and hat, and a soft white, plus he was carrying a bouquet of red roses.

"Yes?" Kelsey asked.

"Delivery for Candace" the delivery man answered. Kelsey grabbed the roses, signed his clipboard, and closed the door in his face.

"Ooooo...pretty roses!" Candace awed.

"I'm glad you said that, because they're for you!" Grace squealed as she scanned the card attached.

"Who's it from?" Brittney wondered as Grace gave Candace the roses.

"From Johnny" Candace uttered happily.

"Hey, wasn't that the guy Grace kept blabbing about?" Haley asked.

"Oh yeah!" Faith realized.

"Hello! I wasn't blabbing, I was just telling juicy news" Grace denied.

"Maybe I should thank him" Candace suggested.

"I'm going with you, I missed out on alot of things" Rory said standing up from the bed.

"Me too" Grace announced.

"How do we know he's still at the pool?" Candace asked stopping.

"He usually hangs around the pool until it gets dark" replied. Rory, Candace, and Grace walked out of the room talking.

"Wait, you should say hi to Mr. Gomez" Grace said.

"I agree" Candace agreeed (obviously).

"Sure" Rory willed. Candace knocked on room 9A with jitteriness and waited patiently. Then Mr. Gomez opened the while he was in his pajamas.

"Hi Mr. Gomez!" Grace greeted.

"Hey girls" Mr. Gomez yawned.

"Why are you in your pajamas?" Candace asked.

"I just woke up" Mr. Gomez told.

"Sorry, but here's Rory!" Grace introduced and apologized.

"Hi, I haven't seen you in 4 years, how's your parents?" Mr. Gomez socialized.

"Dad's been a little more strict because I stayed out past curfew, and Mom is still the same" Rory explained.

"Okay" Mr. Gomez said.

"'Kay bye!" Candace waved and left Mr. gomez's doorway with Rory and Grace.

Candace, Rory, and Grace ran to the elevator, pushed the button labeled "lobby".

They ran through the Lobby, dodging bellhops with luggage carts and other guests. Finally the female trio reached the pool gates. Suddenly Grace stopped frozen in her tracks with her mouth wide open.

"What's wrong?" Candace asked examining her face.

"It's them" Grace hissed.

"OMG, they're here?! Now!?" Candace shouted.

"You got that right" Grace told.

"Who's them?" Rory wondered. Grace and Candace sharply pointed to the left at the two girls in lounge chairs with straight blond hair, pale skin, and multicolored striped string bikinis.

"Who are they?" Rory asked once again.

"Those are the Danzler Sisters, Rachel and Emily, the meanest girls I have ever met!" Grace yelled.

"Plus they get surgery every year, on their nose, eyebrows, legs, and arms" Candace explained.

"Why do you hate them so much?" Rory wondered.

"Because they're rumor-spreading, back-stabbing, unnatual-looking witches!" Grace shouted.

"In 6th grade when you left, they came in as nice, innocent, and clueless girls. Me, Grace, Haley, Kelsey, Faith, and Victoria showed them the ropes of Lange and then 3 years later, Emily tried to steal Grace's ex-boyfriend Jason!" Candace told.

"I would have let her take him if I found out he was a cheating jerkwad" Grace said.

"Mmm hmmm" Candace nodded.

"And after Grace broke Emily's nose, which was the cause of her 3rd nose job, she vowed to steal every crush and/or boyfriend we have" Candace added.

"Harsh" Rory squeezed in.

"Yeah" Grace replied.

"Okay, they're distrated just run up, thank him for the roses-"

"Eh hem" two voices came from the left, it was Emily and Rachel.

"Oh gross!" Grace shouted.

"What are you doing in a nice, and expensive place like this?" Emily snidey asked.

"If you're employees, which I know you are, we would love if you get us another towel" Rachel said holding out her towel with Emily.

"For your infomation we're not poolside waitresses. We are guest here" Candace snapped.

"I see you both have a new nose. Another gift from your Daddy?" Grace observed.

"That's why we hold the record for most nose jobs and Daddy is rich so we can have all the nose jobs we want" Rachel bragged. Emily noticed that Candace was staring at Johnny.

"I have to say Candace, you have great taste in guys, he's cute" Emily squealed.

"Yeah you're right, he is cute!" Rachel said looking back.

"Was I talking to you?" Emily asked Rachel.

"No, but he cute though" Rachel replied.

"Shut up!" Emily shouted.

"Yeah he is cute, too bad you can't have him" Grace sprung.

"Oh and why not?" Emily sneered.

"Because he sent me roses" Candace answered.

"Candace, does it look like we care?" Rachel said snobby.

"Girls! Can we get along?" Rory interrupted.

"Who is this she and why is in the coversation?!" Emily shouted. 

"This Rory Dinkens, the girl who went to John B. Lange Middle School and left before you showed your doctored faces around!" Grace yelled.

"Well if you'll excuse me, I'm going to thank a hansome teenage boy for sending me roses" Candace remarked while scooting toward Johnny. As Candace started walking Rachel with all her might, pushed Candace into the pool!

"AHHHH!" Candace screamed.

"Oops!" Rachel smirked after she sent Candace flying.

"Well since Candace is unavailable, I'll have to thank Johnny "for" her" Emily smiled and walked over to Johnny.

"Aren't you going to say something?" Rory wondered.

"Don't worry, I got a BIG present for her when this is resolved." Grace explained in anger. Suddenly Grace pushed Rachel in the pool after helping Candace out.

"Ugh! Look at her flirting with him!" Candace scoffed.

"Don't worry about it, let's head back to the room" Rory said after she gave her a towel.

Then they dashed to the elevator with heads full of thoughts of revenge, and a wet Candace.



© 2011 WriteWiz99


Author's Note

WriteWiz99
There are 2 Emilys, the one with a "e" after the "l" is Emiley Gomez, the other is Emily Danzler

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this a lot

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

167 Views
1 Review
Added on July 8, 2011
Last Updated on July 8, 2011


Author

WriteWiz99
WriteWiz99

Columbia, MO



About
I'm nice, creative, witty, and I love writing and wishing! All my DWAs were 3s and 4s. My dream is to be a author so I can be acknowledged for my creativity on paper. I'm 11 and going to middle school.. more..

Writing
Haiku Haiku

A Poem by WriteWiz99