Chapter Two: A Sleepover and a Surprise

Chapter Two: A Sleepover and a Surprise

A Chapter by WriteWiz99

An hour and a half later, Grace, Candace, Haley, Faith, Victoria and Kelsey hopped back on their mopeds and rode to Emiley’s house. When they reached their destination, Faith knocked on the door with the other girls behind her and Emiley opened the door.
“Hey girls!” Emiley greeted.
“Heeyyyyy!” the girls greeted back. Kelsey, Victoria, Faith, Haley, Candace and Grace greeted Emiley’s dad and ran upstairs to Emiley’s room.
“So what’s the surprise?” Grace asked anxiously. The girls were wondering what the surprise was too.
“I’m not telling until 8:00 PM,” Emiley declared. It was 5:00 PM.
“Fine, what do we do first?” Victoria asked sarcastically.

“Maybe we can start with our “Wii Workout”,” Grace suggested.
“Great idea! I guess I was right to tell you to bring your workout clothes,” Emiley responded. Haley, Candace, Grace, Victoria, Kelsey and Emiley took turns using the bathroom to change into their workout clothes and headed downstairs to the family room. Emiley turned on the Wii and popped in Wii Sports. They did bowling, baseball, boxing and tennis. 2 hours later the girls staggered up the stairs exhausted,

“That was some workout!” Haley said gasping for air.

“You said it; I can hardly move my arms considering that I trusted my arms so much that I knocked your character out in one punch,” Grace said proudly. After rested for a few minutes, they changed into their pajamas and watched TV for the next hour. “Okay its 8:00 now spill!” Victoria forced Emiley. Haley, Faith, Grace and Kelsey agreed.
“Okay, next Monday we’re going to the Summer Springs Resort for the whole summer,” Emiley said.
“Oh, we’re going to miss you,” Candace said sadly.
“And, you girls get to go too!” Emiley shouted.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!” the girls shouted together in excitement.
“Wait! We haven’t asked our parents, how would we know they’re going to say yes?” Faith noticed.
“Way to kill the moment Faith,” Kelsey said sarcastically.
“Actually we don’t have to worry about that…” Emiley said.
“Why?” Grace asked suspiciously.
“Because I asked your parents about the sleepover AND the resort trip!” Emiley said proudly.“What did they say?” Faith asked.
“They said yes, as long as we don’t spend too much money and then they reminded me of “The Great Credit Card Fake Out”,” Emiley explained.
“You’re the best Emiley!” Victoria said.
“Awwww! I know,” Emiley responded.
“So, how is the resort?” Grace asked Emiley.
“My dad said it’s amazing, that there’s an outdoor pool that will make Shamu jealous!” Emiley explained.
“Awesome!” Candace exclaimed.
“There’s also an indoor spa, where you can get facials, massages, mani-pedis and “Aroma Therapy,” Emiley continued.
“That sounds luxurious!” Haley responded.
“What about the hotel, is it any good?” Faith asked.
“Without a doubt, it has the most gorgeous rooms and great room service, free if you know someone!’ Emiley droned.
“Sweet!” Grace shouted.
“I can’t wait to go to that resort, but how do we get there?” Victoria asked.
“My dad said that it’s in Miami, Florida,” Emiley answered.
“I guess we’re going by plane,” Candace conversed.

“Maybe we should focus on now instead of later,” Kelsey said.
“Okay, just make sure on Sunday you get your bathing suits from home,” Emiley reminded.
“K-k,” the girls understood.
“Let’s just watch TV until we’re tired, agreed?” Candace uttered.

“Agreed,” the other girls responded. Emiley turned off the light and the girls watched TV until their eyes burned.



© 2011 WriteWiz99


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this a lot

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on July 3, 2011
Last Updated on July 3, 2011


Author

WriteWiz99
WriteWiz99

Columbia, MO



About
I'm nice, creative, witty, and I love writing and wishing! All my DWAs were 3s and 4s. My dream is to be a author so I can be acknowledged for my creativity on paper. I'm 11 and going to middle school.. more..

Writing
Haiku Haiku

A Poem by WriteWiz99