Chapter Seven: Touchdown!

Chapter Seven: Touchdown!

A Chapter by WriteWiz99

5 minutes later, the plane touched the airway with its good conditioned wheels officially in Miami, Florida. When the pilot drove the plane to the boarding zone, they entered the artistically decorated national airport with their suitcases.
“Wow! This is even nicer then the airport in Atlanta!” Grace exclaimed.
“I CAN’T BELIEVE WE’RE HERE!” Victoria shouted. Everyone in the airport, Mr. Gomez, Candace, Emiley, Grace, Haley, Faith, and Kelsey stared at Victoria.
“SORRY MY EARS POPPED DURING THE LANDING, I CAN’T HEAR VERY WELL!” Victoria yelled. Haley gestured Victoria to hold her nose and blow.
“Much better” Victoria beamed. The girls and Mr. Gomez took the elevator to the 1st floor to get transportation to the resort.
“Welcome to the Miami National Airport! How may I help you?” the female transportation attendant greeted.
“We need a ride to the Summer Springs Resort and make sure they look for the UBFs” Emiley said straight up to the T.A. (transportation attendant) or Cindy as it said on her name tag.
“Would you like a limo or a cab?” Cindy asked.
“Limo, limo, LIMO!” The girls chanted. Cindy chuckled a little bit.
“We’ll take a limo” Mr. Gomez decided.
“Yes!” The girls whispered.
“Okay, I’ll call” Cindy answered. She picked up the phone and dialed the number.
5 minutes later Cindy said that the limo man will be at the airport in 10 minutes on this floor.


© 2011 WriteWiz99


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this a lot

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

185 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 5, 2011


Author

WriteWiz99
WriteWiz99

Columbia, MO



About
I'm nice, creative, witty, and I love writing and wishing! All my DWAs were 3s and 4s. My dream is to be a author so I can be acknowledged for my creativity on paper. I'm 11 and going to middle school.. more..

Writing
Haiku Haiku

A Poem by WriteWiz99