Chapter Eleven: Room Sweet Room!

Chapter Eleven: Room Sweet Room!

A Chapter by WriteWiz99

By 4:10, Victoria, Faith, Grace, and Candace were back at the hotel room.
“What took you guys so long?”Haley asked.
“It doesn’t take 2 seconds to pack up, go to the elevator, and find 9D” Candace explained


“Touche” Haley responded.
“So how was the spa?” Kelsey asked excitedly.
“It was fabulous! We got a facial, massage, mineral bath, and a salt scrub” Victoria answered happily.

“What did you girls do at the pool?” Emiley turned to Grace and Candace.
“Well nothing interesting but a guy named Johnny was totally checking Candace out!” Grace squealed.

“Nobody was checking me out” Candace jumped in. The rest of the girls were puzzled.
“How do you even know the guy’s name?” Faith asked.
“I have connections” Grace replied.
“Plus, yeah Johnny was I saw him, he took his eyes off you when you glanced his way” Grace added.

“Okay!” Kelsey shouted settling the upcoming dispute.
“We have a guest coming” Grace sprung.
“Who?” Candace, Faith, Victoria, Kelsey, Haley, and Emiley questioned.

“She’s a old childhood friend of ours” Grace clued.
“Veronica?” Emiley guessed.
“No” Grace denied.
“Abbie” Haley said.

“Dannie” Faith responded.
“Both no” Grace shook her head.
“Then who?!” Candace yelled impatiently.
“You’ll see” Grace finally uttered.

“Fine” Kelsey muttered sounding disappointed.

“When’s she coming?” Victoria wondered.
“5:00” Grace answered. Candace turned to the clock, it was 4:30.
“What should we do until then?” Haley questioned.
“How should I know?” Grace shrugged.
“Then Grace took her pink and purple striped netbook out of her suitcase and turned it on.
“Great idea!” Emiley exclaimed and grabbed her netbook. Faith, Haley, Kelsey, Victoria, and Candace forgot to bring their netbook so they just watched TV.
All of a sudden a loud but soft knock overpowered the TV and filled the luxury hotel room with silence.
“That might be her!” Faith beamed hopefully. Grace opened the door and in came Rory and a girl with chestnut brown and light blond her, pimple pink T-shirt and a pale purple skirt. Most likely going to be a junior.

"Hi!" Rory and Grace shouted and hugged each other.

"Grace, this is Brittney Sperry, Brittney this Grace!" Rory introduced.

"Hi" Brittney greeted shyly.

"Um. Who's this?" Kelsey blurted.

"Remember me? It's Rory from 6th grade!" Rory reminded the rest of the girls.

"Mmmmmm... I don't know, laugh" Candace commanded (Candace can always identfiy someone by their laugh). Rory did as told and laughed.

"Oh I do remember you!" Victoria realized.

"What have you been doing since you moved?" Faith asked Rory.

"I live here in Miami, my dad got me a summer job" Rory explained.

"Well nice to meet you Brittney!" Grace exclaimed.

"You too" Brittney replied.

"So, have you worked up a plan to get Johnny to notice Candace?" Rory wondered.

"So you're Grace's connection" Haley jumped in.

"How do you know Johnny?" Emiley asked.

"He's my cousin, and his dad owns this resort" Rory answered.

"No way!" Kelsey shouted.

"I guess I was wrong, he was watching me" Candace admitted.

"Yes, yes you were" Faith said.

"Well it's Monday night, what do you want to do?" Victoria questioned.

"The buffet downstairs is free for guest, there's going to be pies, cakes, candy, chicken, steak, fries, salad, etc." Grace ideaed and explained.

"Hmmmmm" Emiley thought.

"I could go for some cake" Candace said.

"Any other ideas?" Faith asked. The others shook their heads no.



© 2011 WriteWiz99


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this a lot

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 5, 2011


Author

WriteWiz99
WriteWiz99

Columbia, MO



About
I'm nice, creative, witty, and I love writing and wishing! All my DWAs were 3s and 4s. My dream is to be a author so I can be acknowledged for my creativity on paper. I'm 11 and going to middle school.. more..

Writing
Haiku Haiku

A Poem by WriteWiz99