Chapter Three: Next Day and PlayStation

Chapter Three: Next Day and PlayStation

A Chapter by WriteWiz99

The next morning, there was a knock on Emiley’s door,

“Girls, breakfast is ready,” Mr. Gomez called. There was no answer, Mr. Gomez opened the bedroom door and saw that Haley, Emiley, Kelsey, Grace, Faith, Candace and Victoria fell asleep on the floor!

“Sleep tight girls,” Mr. Gomez smiled as he closed the door.

At 8:00 AM, Candace woke up,

“Wake up girls,” Candace said while yawning. The other girls yawned too.

“What happened? The last thing I remember was that we were watching Aliens in the Attic,” Haley uttered.

“I’m hungry,” Grace said.

“Isn’t that a surprise,” Emiley joked.

“Let’s get breakfast, I smell pancakes, eggs, and bacon,” Grace said. The girls got up and ran downstairs to the dining room and found what looked like a breakfast buffet!

“I’m in heaven!” Grace shouted. The girls ran to take a seat and started eating. After 15 minutes, the girls put their plates in the sink and headed back to Emiley’s room and sat on the bed.

“So we’ve watched TV, discussed the plans for the resort trip, and ate breakfast. What do we do now?” Faith asked.

“I’ve got it! We could go to Victoria’s house and play on the Playstation!” Grace suggested.

“Great idea!” Candace exclaimed. Haley, Kelsey, Emiley and Faith agreed.

“Wait, I have to call my mom,” Victoria said.

“Why?” Kelsey wondered.

“Remember the “Playstation Rule” my mom made she said that if we’re sleeping over at someone else’s house and we decide to go to my house to play the Playstation then we have to call her to make sure it’s okay,” Victoria reminded the girls.

“Oh yeah,” Candace said. Victoria reached detached her cell phone from her charger and stepped into the hallway and called her mom.

“So what do we talk about?” Grace asked.

“I don’t know,” Faith answered. Victoria came back inside the room with her mom’s answer,

“She said yes, but we can only play until 1:30PM,” Victoria said. The girls took turns to change into their regular clothes and went outside to their mopeds and rode to Victoria’s house.

When they reached their destination, Victoria opened the door with her house key and they plopped down on the couch in the living room.

“Hi girls!” Ms. Williams greeted.

“Hi mom,” Victoria greeted.

“Hi Ms. Williams!” Haley, Grace, Candace, Emiley, Kelsey and Faith greeted back. Victoria turned on the Playstation and put in the “The Sims”. It was 12:30PM, it’s been 3 hours since they came here and they were tired,

“My fingers are cramping, maybe we should go back to Emiley’s house,” Grace said. The others agreed because Ms. Williams looked anxious for them to leave.

“Yeah, me too,” Victoria replied. Victoria turned off the Playstation; they put the controllers in the charging stand, said goodbye to Ms. Williams, went outside to the front yard, hopped on their mopeds and rode away.

When they got to Emiley’s house they ran upstairs and plopped down on Emiley’s bed.

“So what do we do now?” Haley asked.

“Maybe we can give each other makeovers and mani-pedis!” Candace suggested.

“Only one problem, we don’t have and nail polish or any makeup!” Emiley mentioned.

“Oh I just remembered! I have nail polish and makeup at home!” Grace exclaimed.

“Great! But I don’t want to leave the house again,” Victoria said.

“No prob, I’ll go by myself,” Grace said. Then Grace left the room, went outside and the girls watched her hop on her moped and ride away.

“So you girls want to watch TV until Grace comes back?” Emiley asked.

“Yep,” the girls replied. Emiley grabbed the remote and she turned on the TV.

15 minutes later, Grace returned to Emiley’s room with her makeup and mani-pedi kit.

“Hey,” the girls greeted Grace.

“Hi,” Grace greeted back.

“Let’s get started!” Candace yelled with joy. Grace unpacked the kits and the first thing they did was makeup. Haley did Grace, Faith did Candace, Kelsey did Victoria and Victoria did Emiley (since there were 7 of them). The girls started with blush, then eyeshadow, mascara, tweezers, liner and lip gloss. When they were done they looked in the mirror,

“Wow we look great!” Haley said. The other girls agreed.

“I know right?” Kelsey replied.

“Now for mani-pedis!” Grace exclaimed. Haley did Emiley, Grace did Victoria, Faith did Kelsey and Kelsey did Candace. After the girls painting one another’s finger and toe nails, they let their nails dry and put Grace’s makeup and nail polish back where they found them.

“So how long do you think it will be until it dries?” Candace asked.

“About 3 hours,” Grace answered.

After 3 hours, they were watching their favorite show, “Smash Cuts”.

“I just remembered something!” Haley exclaimed.

“What?” Faith asked.

“It’s Sunday!” Haley replied.

“So?” Grace said.

“Emiley said that when Sunday comes, that we have to go home and get our bathing suits,” Haley reminded.

“Oh yeah!” Emiley mentioned.

“Let’s go!” Candace motioned. Everybody put their shoes and socks on and went to the front yard and hopped on their mopeds.

“We’ll meet back here in 15 minutes,” Emiley called over the sound of her moped.

“K-k,” the others girls agreed. Then all of them went back home.

15 minutes later, the girls were back in Emiley’s front yard with their bathing suits.

“So I can’t wait for the trip tomorrow!” Kelsey exclaimed.

“Me too, a whole full fun and relaxation,” Victoria said relaxed.

“When is our flight?” Grace asked.

“Our fight from Columbia, Missouri to Miami, Florida is at 11:00AM,” Emiley answered looking at a flight schedule.

 “So what do you want to do?” Emiley asked the girls.

“Maybe we could do our Wii Workout early,” Faith suggested.

“Let’s do it!” Victoria declared. The girls took turns to change into their workout clothes. When they were in their workout clothes they jogged downstairs to the family room, Emiley turned on the Wii and put in “Wii Sports”.

20 minutes later, exhausted, the girls stumbled up the stairs breathing heavily,

“That’s the hardest I’ve ever worked!” Candace shouted.

“At least it wasn’t a gym requirement to run the track in the field,” Grace mentioned. The girls made it to Emiley’s room when it was 5:00PM; they also changed into their pajamas.

“So what do we do now?” Faith asked.

“Would you stop asking that question!” Victoria shouted.

“Well sorry! Considering that we’ve played on the Playstation, did our Wii Workout, did our makeup and mani-pedis, watched TV and got our swimsuits for tomorrow’s trip, what other thing could we possibly do?” Faith explained and asked.

“We could watch movies,” Haley suggested.

Haley, you’re a genius! That’s the only thing we haven’t done!” Emiley exclaimed.

“Thanks,” Haley said.

“What movie should we watch?” Grace asked.

“I’ll get  a bunch of movie and we can vote,” Emiley declared.

“K-k,” Candace answered.

“Agreed,” Grace replied.

“Okay,” Victoria conversed.

“I’ll pop the popcorn!” Kelsey shouted.

“Break!” Haley, Victoria, Kelsey, Emiley, Candace, Grace and Faith shouted and scattered. Emiley grabbed a bunch of movies off her self, Kelsey ran to the kitchen and got a giant bowl and put the popcorn in the microwave, and Haley, Victoria, Candace, Grace and Faith went down to the family room and turned on the TV.

When Emiley came downstairs with a bunch of movies in her arms and Kelsey came with a giant bowl of popcorn and more popcorn to come.

“So I grabbed Bedtime Stories, Tangled, Enchanted, Ella Enchanted, Little Rascals, Matilda, and Home Alone 3. What’s it going to be?” Emiley said.

“Maybe we should go by alphabetical order,” Grace suggested.

  “I’ll agree to that because frankly, I don’t feel like voting,” Kelsey said.

“Me too” Candace agreed.

“I just don’t care,” Victoria uttered lazily.

“Okay, it’s settled we watch every movie in alphabetical order, any objections?” Emiley asked. Everyone shook theirs heads no. Emiley then turned on the DVD player and popped in Bedtime Stories.

Bedtime Stories ended at about 7:30PM,

“I love that movie every time!” Candace exclaimed.

“Even if you’ve seen it like a billion times?!” Haley asked loudly.

“Yep,” Grace replied.

“What’s next?” Haley asked.

Ella Enchanted,” Grace answered. Then Haley popped in Ella Enchanted and Kelsey went to get the 2nd helping of popcorn.

“When it was 11:54 PM, the girls have seen Enchanted, and Home Alone 3, and had 2 more helpings of popcorn.

“I’m tired,” Faith yawned.

“Me too, I’m going to bed,” Grace uttered.

“Okay let’s go,” Haley muttered. Emiley turned off the TV, and Haley, Grace, Faith, Candace, Emiley, Victoria and Kelsey went upstairs to Emiley’s room to sleep on the floor, bed and couch.



© 2011 WriteWiz99


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this a lot

Posted 12 Years Ago


this story was awsome keep up the good work!

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 4, 2011
Last Updated on July 4, 2011


Author

WriteWiz99
WriteWiz99

Columbia, MO



About
I'm nice, creative, witty, and I love writing and wishing! All my DWAs were 3s and 4s. My dream is to be a author so I can be acknowledged for my creativity on paper. I'm 11 and going to middle school.. more..

Writing
Haiku Haiku

A Poem by WriteWiz99