Chapter Eight: We're Here!

Chapter Eight: We're Here!

A Chapter by WriteWiz99

The girls and Mr. Gomez began to look for the limo man after 10 minutes.
“Where do you think he is?” Faith asked.
“He must be here somewhere” Grace stated.
“Look over there!” Haley pointed to the man in a black suit and hat hold a sign saying The UBFs.

“Are you the UBFs?” the man asked.

“Yep,” Kelsey answered.
“If you would follow me, I shall take you to the fabulous Summer Springs Resort!” the limo man or “Jefferson” as it was printed on his name tag. When Mr. Gomez, Haley, Faith, Grace, Kelsey, Victoria, Candace, and Emiley followed Jefferson out the airport they saw a black stretch limo.
“OMG!” Candace shouted. Jefferson opened the back door. The girls piled into the limo like monkeys after a banana.
“I’ll sit in the front” Mr. Gomez uttered. The girls ignored him.Jefferson started the limo.
30 minutes later the limo pulled into a blue and yellow 5 story building with a giant palm tree on the top. Grace and Faith gasped in amazement while looking out the window.
“Ooooo, this gonna be good!” Grace oooed. Then Jefferson opened the door to the backseat.
“AHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!” The girls yelled while charging for the resorts door. When they opened the doors the lobby it was like a “lap of luxury” theme.

“Wow! I guess I can save the buffet for tonight” Grace decided while scanning the room.
“So, what do you think?” Mr. Gomez asked coming from behind the girls.
“It’s awesome Mr. Gomez!” Victoria exclaimed.
“Yeah! How could you afford this place?” Haley wondered.
“He knows the manager” Emiley explained.
“Can we check in! If this is what the lobby looks like I can’t wait to see our room!” Grace said impatiently.
“Okay, keep your top on” Mr. Gomez halted. He walked to the check-in desk and started talking to a elderly lady. He came back with two room keys.
“I’m in room 9A, and you’re in 9D” Mr. Gomez said giving Emiley the key.

“Thanks Daddy!” Emiley thanked, grabbed the key and the rest of the girls dashed to the elevator.
When Haley, Faith, Victoria, Grace, Emiley, Candace, and Kelsey got to their room, they couldn’t believe their eyes! It was one of the super deluxe with two king size beds, mini-fridge, a flat screen TV, no pay-per-views, free room service, and imported shag carpeting.
“OMG! This room is super duper mega ultra rare!” Grace shouted.
“You got that right!” Kelsey agreed. They all just plopped down on the beds.

“So, what do you want to do first?” Haley asked.
“I think I’m going to hit the spa.” Faith answered.
“Can I go with you?” Victoria asked.
“Sure” Faith permitted.
“I’m going to the pool” Grace and Candace said together.
“We’re just going to stay in here” Haley responded.

“So, what do you want to do first?” Haley asked.
“I think I’m going to hit the spa.” Faith answered.
“Can I go with you?” Victoria asked.
“Sure” Faith permitted.
“I’m going to the pool” Grace and Candace said together.
“We’re just going to stay in here” Haley responded.

“Okay we all meet here at 4:00 PM” Faith declared. Victoria looked at the clock, it was 2:00. Then Victoria and Faith took their towels and went to the 3rd floor spa, then Candace changed into her flower blue and purple 2-piece bathing suit and Grace changed into her 2-piece red and pink striped bathing suit and their hotel towels to the outdoor pool.



© 2011 WriteWiz99


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this a lot, but towards the end there is a repeat of a couple of paragraphs.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

150 Views
1 Review
Added on July 5, 2011
Last Updated on July 5, 2011


Author

WriteWiz99
WriteWiz99

Columbia, MO



About
I'm nice, creative, witty, and I love writing and wishing! All my DWAs were 3s and 4s. My dream is to be a author so I can be acknowledged for my creativity on paper. I'm 11 and going to middle school.. more..

Writing
Haiku Haiku

A Poem by WriteWiz99