Chapter Thirteen: Spying on the DSs

Chapter Thirteen: Spying on the DSs

A Chapter by WriteWiz99

The girl trio, Rory, Grace, and Candace burst through the hotel like angry bulls. When they got into the room, they found Kelsey, Brittney, Victoria, Faith, Haley, and Emiley taking quizzes out of a fashion magazine and watching Zoey 101.

"Oh hey!" Brittney greeted.

"Hi" Candace said glumly.

"How'd it go?" Emiley asked not taking her eyes off the flat screen.

"And why are you all wet?" Kelsey added.
"The DSs, they're here at Summer Springs" Candace answered. Victoria all a sudden did a startled spit take splash on the floor.

"What!? They're back!?" Faith panicked.

"Yeah, and one of them pushed me in the pool!" Candace shouted.

"Which one?" Emiley wondered.

"Rachel" Grace sneered.

"What about Johnny how did that go?" Victoria asked.

"That's connected with Rachel, I was almost to Johnny then Rachel pushed me and then Emily thanked Johnny for roses! Making him think she was the one he was eyeballing!" Candace explained.

"Who's Rachel and Emily?" Brittney wondered.

"2 of the meanest girls in the entire world! And who get a nose job every year for their birthday" Kelsey described.

"Oh my gosh" Brittney replied in astonishment.

"What time is it?" Emiley asked.

"6:15" grace answered aafter checking her watch.

"Just 45 minutes to go until our taste buds meet Angel Food cake!" Faith exclaimed.

"What are we going to do for the next 45 minutes?" Haley wondered.

"I don't know about you guys but I'm going spying" Grace stated.

"I don't think it's going to work, Grace. We been going to the same school for over 4 years and they've seen Rory." Candace said.

"They've never seen me" Brittney remarked.

"So you'll be the only one without a disguise" Grace beamed.

"Disguises?" Rory said.

"Yeah, what did you think was in here?" Grace repied while opening a extra large duffel bag.

"Wait, who are we spying on?" Faith asked.

"The DSs" Grace responded.

"Who are...?" Brittney asked.

"The Danzler Sisters" Candace said.

"Ok, we only have 40 minutes now, I have tree hats, a fat suit that comes with a dress and sun hat; chemical peel-"

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Chemical peel Grace, suriously!?" Haley interuppted.

"You might as well be authorized to do a face transplant" Kelsey laughed.

"Yeah, it's not like I have a printed license, a list of donors, and a molding set in the bottom of the bag" Grace agreed nervously.

"Ooook" Faith said.

"So who are the 5 lucky people to wear the tree hats?" Grace asked everyone.

"I will" Haley spoke.

"Me" Victoria answered.

"Dibs!" Rory shouted.

"Mine" Candace grabbed.

"And the last one is for me" Grace declared.

"Oh man!" Kelsey snapped.

"Now whose going to the fat side?" Haley wondered while Grace dangled the obese suit with a huge sunhat.

"I will" Emiley volunteered unhappily.

"Okay, me, Victoria, Haley, Candace, and Rory get the tree hats; Brittney doesn't need a disguise, Emiley has the fat suit with dress and sunhat; now what's left 2 black haired wigs" Grace reviewed.

"We'll take them" Faith and Kelsey said unenthusiastically.

"We should hurry we only have 30 minutes now" Haley warned.

"Everybody move!" Grace yelled. Then Kelsey, Faith, Rory, Brittney, Victoria, Candace, Emiley, and Haley scattered out the room and to the elevator with Grace behind them.

The 9 girls came into the pool area in their costumes.

"Here are your ear transmitters, and Brittney you go make friends with Emily and Rachel, put this tracking device on Emily" Grace directed as she passed transmitters to the others.

"How did you get a tracking device?" Brittney asked and took the microbe device.

"Yeah, are you a secret agent too?" Victoria giggled. Grace didn't respond.

"Anyway go!" Kelsey shouted.

Brittney made her way to Emily and Rachel who were still remaining in the same spot as they were earlier.

"Hi" Brittney greeted them.

"Um. Can we help you?" Rachel wondered.

"I was wondering if I can be your personal assistant, I'm a BIG fan and I'd be honored to offer my services!" Brittney squealed.

"Hmmm, what are your skills?" Emily asked.

"Uhhh..." Brittney stammered. Then she pressed her transmitter which was located in her ear that lead to Grace who was in the poolside bushes with Haley, Candace, Rory, Victoria, and Emiley.

"What are my skills?" Brittney said loud enough for Grace could hear.

"Say you have a good memory" Grace responded.

"I have a good memory" Brittney repeated to Emily.

"You can really follow directions" Grace told.

"I can really follow directions" Brittney copied.

"I've heard enough, now for a test, Rachel?" Emily interuppted.

"Get me a Snickers and 2 Chi Mocha Lattes, no foam" Rachel ordered.

"Right away" Brittney answered and left.

"Haley how much do we have left?" Grace asked.

"15 minutes!" Haley responded.

"Because of the shortage of time we're now moving on to the second part of the plan" Grace explained.

"What is the second part?" Candace wondered.

"Emiley, I need you to get next to Johnny-" Grace turned to Emiley.

"I don't like this part!" Candace jumped in.

"I wasn't finished, Emiley just needs to get close enough to put a tracker on him" Grace explained.

"How!? It's not like I'm gonna go up to him and ask him to wear it and expect him to say yes!" Emiley said sarcastically.
"I don't know, pretend you lost your contact lense and you need his help" Grace drastically suggested.

"No one cares how you do it, just do it! And fast!" Rory shouted.

"Fine" Emiley finally said and walked over to Johnny. When Emiley was just centimeters away from Johnny and when she arrived she bumped into him like a half blind bat.

"I'm really sorry young man, I lost my contact lense and now I can only see out of my left eye" Emiley acted.

"It's okay ma’am" Johnny forgave. His voice sounded like in between Zack Efron and Michel Musso.

"Can you help me find them?" Emiley asked Johnny.

"Um. Sure" Johnny approved.

"Okay tell him to go to the lobby, I told Faith and Kelsey to stay there" Grace spoke to Emiley over the transmitter.

"Um. How about you look in the lobby, that was the last place I was" Emiley repeated.

"Okay" Johnny answered.

"Thank you very much" Emiley thanked and hugged him as a token of his apprecitation.

"No prob" Johnny replied.

Then Johnny sliped his gray tank on and strolled to the pool gates to the lobby on a mission where Faith and Kelsey were waiting for him with their wigs and normal Kelsey and Faith clothes.

"Faith and Kelsey, welcome to the third part what you have to do is put the mircophone I gave you on Johnny, I don't care how you do it just do. And fast we only have 10 minutes until the buffet!" Grace directed over the transmitter.

"What does he look like?" Kelsey wondered.

"Dark brown curly hair, has great abbs" Grace described.

"I see him" Faith said pointed at the incoming Johnny.

"Hi!" Faith shouted at Johnny"

"Uh hi?"

"Can we get a picture with you?" Kelsey giggled.

"Sure, what for?" Johnny questioned.

"Nothing major, we're on vacation and taking pics of random people so we can look back" Faith lied.

"No time for talking Faith stand with..." Kelsey stopped.

"Johnny" Johnny filled in.

"Right" Kelsey responded.

"And also take the the mic" Kelsey whispered to Faith.

"Okay smile!" Kelsey snapped the picture of Johnny and Faith.

"Thanks Johnny!" Faith yelled, then Kelsey and her bolted to the pool.

"Did you get it on him?" Grace asked Kelsey and Faith when they dived into the bushes.

"Yep, mission accomplished" Faith sighed.

"Emiley did you get the tracer on Johnny?" Grace wondered.

"What's a tracer?" Rory questioned.

"It's another word for "tracking device" Candace answered.

"Yeah" Emiley responded.

"How?" Victoria asked Emiley.

"Remember I hugged him, I put it on his neck" Emiley explained.

"Ooooohhhh" everyone sounded.

"Where's Brittney?" Rory wondered. All of a sudden Brittney opened the pool gates with a tray of Chi Mocha Lattes and a Snickers and carefully made her way to the DSs.

"What took you so long?!" Rachel shouted at Brittney.

"There was a long line at the coffee shop and the Candy Bar Etourium" Brittney explained in a calm but slightly stressed voice.

"Good enough" Emily said and took a sip.

"Okay, you passed the test so you're hired, here is this pager in case we need you ans meet us at the buffet, 'kay Whittney?" Emily congratulated and gave Brittney red and black pager.

"It's Brittney" Brittney corrected.

"Whatever, see you at the buffet!" Rachel shouted and her and Emily packed up their stuff and went to their room which was 20B.

"Great job Brittney! How did you get the tracer on Emily?" Grace cheered.

"What do you mean, I didn't put anything on anyone" Brittney denied.

"Then why does my netbook say it's enabled?" Grace asked.

"Oooohh I must have dropped in Emily's latte!" Brittney panicked.

"It's okay it's SUPER sticky it properly got stuck on the roof of her mouth or the the walls of her stomach" Grace suggested.

"Oh so, no biggie" Victoria sighed of relief.

"So let's get ready for the buffet!" Faith exclaimed and the 9 girls dashed to their room.



© 2011 WriteWiz99


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114

Author's Note

WriteWiz99
Again the one with a "e" between the "l" and "y" is Emiley Gomez the other one is Emily Danzler.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

liked this a lot

Posted 12 Years Ago


In real life is there a Emily Danzler?I know there's an Emily Gomez.

Posted 12 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

178 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 13, 2011
Last Updated on July 27, 2011


Author

WriteWiz99
WriteWiz99

Columbia, MO



About
I'm nice, creative, witty, and I love writing and wishing! All my DWAs were 3s and 4s. My dream is to be a author so I can be acknowledged for my creativity on paper. I'm 11 and going to middle school.. more..

Writing
Haiku Haiku

A Poem by WriteWiz99