sneak

sneak

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

gosh, you can tell this was before I started takings Japanese... I misspelled Sensei

"

8

Sneak

“Sensi? Is Teioco hear today?” asked Momiji the moment he walked into clase two days later.

“No Momiji Teioco is not hear again today. Before you aske Yuki, neither is Jaeialie.”

“What are we going to do?” mutterd Momiji, to the others.

“I don’t think there is anything we can do.” Said Kyo stressfuly running his hand through his  bright red hair.

“She’s in truble, I just know it.” Mutterd Yuki paceing back and forth.

“What do you say we dich and go look for them?” said Momiji.

“There isent much point, but I am tiered of just sitting hear and doing nothing.” Said Haru getting up.

“I’ll go to.” Said Kyo.

“No you have to stay with Tuhro.” Said Yuki feirsely.

“You just want look the hero.” Said Kyo angily.

“You stay hear with Tuhro.” Repeated Yuki contraling his anger, ”If you leave to it will look suspicious. Any way you would be to irritating to have along stupid cat.”

“I am not stupid!”

“Really? Then you are going to leave Tuhro all by herself compleleatly unpretected, cause you know that Akito hates her and always turns up when she’s left alone, just to come bother me?”

“Fine if you put it that way.” Mutterd Kyo sitting back.

“Hey Yuki?” frowned Haru, “ that remids me. Didn’t you say that in your texed mesagge conversation that she metiond that Akito would be mad if he found out about her?”

“Yeah. What are you saying? You think Akito has taken them?”

“You know the more I think about it the more likely it seems. Yuki you haven’t been varry stuble about the fact that your love sick over Jaeialie.”

“I am not lo-“ began Yuki but Haru interuted him.

“Also Shigure has probly noticed and he dosen’t keep anything from Akito. You know he tells him unnesasary things just to make things more intresting. Akito would be pissed if he found out about Jaeialie. You rember Hatori.” Said Haru then his voice droped lower, “You rember Rin.” They  sat in silelence thinking about that.

“Well.” Said Kyo brakeing the silence. “There is a quick way to ceck, and it would only be dangeros if they were there. If they were there they would be in the cats isolated area.”

“in the cat’s? then what are you waiting for?” said Momiji praticaly shaking from antisapation.

“Hold on one more second.” Said Kyo, “If their in there then there will be a guard or something in hiding. But there is another way in that only the cat knows, but it can only be opend by the rat. This is vary conviet for us seince I am not going, so listen vary closely, because you guys are going to have to be alittle sneaky.”

 

Yuki quikly broke the magic seal on the trap door just outside the property line of the main house.

“Come on lets hurry.” Said Yuki to Momiji and Haru. They had agreed to tell Kyo what happened tomarrow at school so as not to arouse any suspision. The tunnel was vary narrow and Yuki and Momiji  transformed so that they could make there way more quietly. At the end of the passege the three of them leaped silently up in to the dark room beyond where they transformed and canged quikly back into their cloths.

“Momiji?” asked a quite voice.

“Teioco!” he cried and ran forward to hug her. “Your hurt!”

“I am not as bad as Rylie or Jaeialie.” Said Serena softly. Yuki looked around, then he spoted her laying in the conner.

“Jaeialie.” He wisperd, tentatively he lifted her into his arms, he tried to take her down the stairs but Jaya grabed his arm, she gesterd to the ground.

“What are talking about? You can’t walk in your condition- ah.” Said Yuki. Jaya had transformed into the white  tiger, she was a long and slender creature, her fur almost glowed silver in the dim light, she would have been the most beautiful thing he had ever seen exept that he was disracted by the gruesome wounds on her. Yuki felt a surge of hatered twords Akito for doing this to her. Jaya limped over to the other corner and gentaly picked up Rylie.

“OH.” Said Yuki, hurrying over to help saport Bethany, he thought he saw Jaya make a face, but maybe tigers just make strange faces.

Momiji helped Serena unstedily to her feet, and they made there way down the passege way out the trap door.

“Hey I need to help Jaeialie, she’s not going to last much longer.” Said Serena quietly. Momiji hesitantly let go of her and Serena turned into a zebra, Jaya gratfuly set Rylie on her back.

“Whats going on?” asked Momiji looking from Jaya to Serena.

“I think I might know, but lets go to the forest, a zebra and a white tigger will not go unnoticed in the citty.” Said Bethany, they made their way into the cover of the forest. Then with out warning Serena gebtaly kicked  Momiji and Yuki into the bushese.

“Hey what was that for?” asked Momiji, getting to his feet.

“Well I couldn’t just let you boys watch us  change.” Said Serena, she and Jaya had just transformed and were just finishing sliping on there cloths.

“Oh sorry.” Said Momiji blushing slightly.

“ its ok, I gusse you guys deserve a explination.” Said Serena, “AS you might have gussed, Jaeialie and I are Zodiac mebers. But Jaeialie is from the Indian Zodiac and I from the African.”

“There are other Zodiac’s?” asked Yuki in suprize.

“A few, though I don’t know exactly where.”

“I sopose you guys alredy know about the three of us then.” Said Haru.

“Yeah we’ve known about you guys for a while. You see Jaeialie and I we are not from hear-“ Serena broke off as Rylie gave a grown from the grownd and Jaya gimist in pain.

“It will have to wait Serena.” Said Bethany, “These two have to get to the hospital.”

“Right.” Said Haru scoping up Rylie. “Zero” she mutterd softly.

“Zero?” asked Haru.

“Her boyfriend.” said Bethany carelessly. Yuki picked up Jaya’s lip form, walking a little behind the others, and slowly she opend her eye’s.

“You gave me a fright there.” Admitted Yuki quietly.

“Sorry I didn’t mean to get you involed in this mess.” Said Jaya.

“I wish you would have told me.”

“My master…”

“I know.” Said Yuki softly.

“I feel like such a cowerd.” Said Jaya miserably, “I gusse I should tell you that I am realy sorry for all that junk. And that I realy want to be your friend… that is if you’ll still have me.” Said Jaya  uncertainly as they reached the hosbital.

“I will always want you.” Said Yuki kissing her softly.

 

“What should we do?” asked Akito paceing back and forth, before the man with blue eye’s.

“WE must have the girls. You have failed us Akito. We are getting hungry.” Said the man his eyes glowing more brightly. “I must assuble the last few.” He said.

“I want my Zodiac back! You said you could restor the bond.”

“And we will once they have been punished.”

“Yes of corse.” Said Akito.

“This things must be done imeadatly, we will call the Whitch Hunters.”



© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

And in comes Yasmine finally!

Poor Jaya, Rylie and Serena....they got hurt.

Keep it up!

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
1 Review
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 27, 2012
Tags: fruits Basket, vampire kisses, vampire knight


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne