run

run

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

lalalalala I don't know how much longer my attention span will hold

"

12

Run

       Yasmine peered around the dark dongen she was in her hands were bound and chained to the wall above her and she was sokeing wet because she had said something rude to the gards. There were magical bairiers around her cell to make extra sure that she would not escape. They had releised Tasha from the hold of the Zpider but he had still not woken up, his gards where strickly minor next to hers.

       “And how are we doing?” asked a Zpider walking in, Yasmine cussed in japenize and Engilish at it.

       “Tut tut I had hoped your manners would have improved.” Said the Zpider shaking it’s head.

“Why don’t you just eat me? That is why you brought me hear.” Said Yasmine, the Zpider licked it’s llips.

“Yes that is why your hear, but most unforutately we have to keep you alive and unspoiled, your friends are on their way to rescue you, and they’ll be harder to cetch if your not hear.”

“You’re a messed up manga you know that right?” said Yasmine.

“If you so say-“

“I do so say!”

“Such bad grammer.” The Zpider sighed, and walked out.

“What have we gotten our selfs into.” Mererd Yasmine slumping aginst the wall.

****

Jaya stretched wieraly, they had been traveling all day. Rachel and the Allen boy both wore a mark on their chests that made getting what they needed easy. Still it might have been worth the truble of going the normal way if she didn’t have to babysit Rachel.

It seemed every time she turned her back Allen tried to make a move on her friend, Rachel totally oblivose, had only observed that she wished Jaya wouldn’t hit Allen so much, she apparently was conviced the boy did like her in the slightest.

On the other hand they were likely to be in Edo by tomarrow and then she could see Yuki again, so it was probly worth it. Not that Allen was at all a bad person, Jaya just didn’t like it when boys tried to take her friends away. To her relief Rachel didn’t seem to like Allen that much, only as a friend but it seemed that she still would rather hang out with her, which was vary satisfying.

“Jaya?” asked Rachel knocking on the door of the cabin they shared on the ship.

“What?” groned Jaya flopping back down on the bed.

“Can I come in?” asked Rachel.

“What kind of stupid question is that? It’s your room too.” Said Jaya as Rachel walked in quickly with a tray of food.

“Hear, it’s best to eat, other wise you’ll get sea sick easily.” Said Rachel.

“Who told you that?” asked Jaya, grabing some bred.

“No one, I just know from expirence.” Rachel shrugged.

“Hm…” said Jaya as she filled her plate with things that she liked, and pushing aside the other stuff.

“Oh bye the by, I think you should be careful on deck.” Said Rachel.

“Why?”

“well one I sence Akuma near by, and two the boys on the ship have been following me around trying to find you.”  Said Rachel, patting Jayas back as she choked and nearly spewed her food all over the place.

“Me! Why on earth would they be looking for me?” she manged at last.

“Well in case you haven’t noticed your gorges, and you can’t expect Yuki to be the only one who notices. I must have had at least 5 people come up to me and ask to be introduced, I didn’t think you would have apreshated it, so I said no.” said Rachel muching on the edge of Jayas dinner.

“That can’t be true, I bet they were all realy after you.” Said Jaya, shoveing away the posiblity.

“Why on earth would they be after me? Guys never cared two dimes about me back home why on earth would they hear?”

“Stop talking like we’re in a book.” Said Jaya, “And in case you haven’t noticed your pretty hear.” Rachel stared at her blakely, Jaya sighed, she hadn’t noticed anything.

“What am I going to do with you?”

“What do you mean? Your a lot prettier then me and you don’t seem to know it.”

“Stop lieing Rachel.”

“I am not Lieing, you don’t have high self estime and you know it.”

“Yes I know it but it doesn’t change the fact that-“

“Realy? Then why do you have doszens on boys chaseing after you? I don’t.”

“Oh yes you do.”

“Like who?” Jaya stoped short in answering as someone taped on the door.

“Hello? Can I come in?” asked Allen.

“Speak of the devil and the devil will appear.” Mutterd Jaya, Rachel looked at her couriosely and let Allen in.

“There is some Akuma headed over hear, I have sent all the crew below decks, but we need to get ready.” Said Allen, Rachel looked to Jaya for permission.

“Go ahead this is what the boy is hear for.” Said Jaya bitterly.

“Don’t worry, miss Jaya, I won’t let her get hurt.” Said Allen with a quite smile and a small bow In her direction.

“Jaya!” said Rachel suddenly, her Inocence star was shinning on her forhead.

“What is it?” asked Jaya.

“It’s Rylie!”

“What? What has happened to her?” cried Jaya jumping to her feet.

“She got Kyo to take her out of the hospitale-“

“What!?”

“- Akito went after them and-“

“Akito?!” Jaya felt a trill of fear.

“Yes! And she shoved Rylie off a cliff, and now Akito is attacking Kyo.” Rachel squinted her eyes, peering at something no one else could see.

“Will they be all right?” asked Allen.

“Kyo can’t fight Akito… the curse won’t let him, if something doesn’t happen soon They’re both going to die.”

****

Rylie screemed as she fell, wind blew past her face, the ground was still a vary long way away but she was gaining speed, fear engulfed her and she closed her eyes, when she did that it was more like flying.

‘The problem with falling from so high is that you have plenty of time to think as you go down’ thought Rylie, Evening white doves flew startled by Rylie shoting past their nests. She felt the soft wings brush aginst her. She didn’t want to die.

Rylie screemed again but this time not from fear, pain shot through her sholder blades, the ground came dangerously close, and then Rylie sored upward she looked back the pain had all but died away. Sprouting from behind  her sholder blades were a pair of soft white wings.

It was incredible the pure freedom that now engulfed her. She was distracked however by a shout from below, she looked down. Kyo and Akito were strugaling at the cliffs edge, fearing that Akito would try and stab him like she had her, Rylie swoped down and grabed kyo around the chest and pulled him away into the air. flying a safe distance away she landed clumsily in a clearing of the forest.

“I don’t mean to be rude, but What the hell is going on?” asked Kyo once he had caught his breth.

“I am not realy sure…” said Rylie tuching her soft wings, they quickly disappeared leaveing only a strange tattoo like marking. “I bet Yasmine would know, she knows just about everything about Mangas.”

“Mangas? What have they to do with anything?” asked Kyo frowning.

“Everything… but you’d probly think I was crazy if I told you.” Said Rylie, turning away, for some reson she realy cared what Kyo to thought.

“Fine, let’s get to Edo, then I’ll make Yuki or your friends tell me.” Said Kyo helping Rylie to her feet.

“It’ll take days to get to Edo, the others would get there way be for us.” said Rylie.

“Do you have a better plan?” asked Kyo, Rylie stared up at the sky in frusteration, she watched a bird fly past and a smile spred across her face.

“Kyo? How are you with hights?”

****

Rylie and Kyo flew swiftly through the night air, it was sunset and so Rylie droped down into the trees, letting Kyo go. She spred out her blackts on the ground so she could go to bed when she wanted, for she was vary tied from flying and was not quite her self. They built a small fire but it was enoghf to see one another clearly. Kyo hadn’t said anything to her seince she became a +anima, Rylie sighed and stode, swaying and almost fell, Kyo caught her, he seemed suprized, but Rylie was to tired to notices anything unseual.

       “I can tuch you.” Mermerd Kyo in surprise.

       “Yeah I suppose so.” Said Rylie she started to pull away but Kyo hung on. “Whats the matter Kyo?”

       “Don’t go.” Said Kyo, he held her tighter to him, she could feel his quick hart beat next to her’s.

       “Kyo…” said Rylie softly, she was so tired, this wasn’t making any sence. Kyo looked into her eyes, she see quite a few strong emotions in his eyes, something stired inside her, pitty perhaps? She couldn’t realy tell. Kyo lade her down softly her bed, then crowching over her he bent down and kissed her. She must be dreaming, thought Rylie to herself, for this was all to strange and sudden to be real.

She was convinced of it because It seemed barely a moment later that she opend her eyes in the morning.



© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Since I'm home sick, I'll read the last two chapter's finally.

Oh no! Rylie!
Oh! Yay! Rylie is still alive!

Really good!
Keep it up!
=^u^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

187 Views
1 Review
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 27, 2012
Tags: fruits Basket, vampire kisses, vampire knight, witch hunter


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne