witch hunters

witch hunters

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

Enter Yasmine. I had put off her part back then because she insisted on a manga that I had never heard of and I was unsure of how to write it

"

9

Whitch Hunters

“Hey Dido!” said Tasha bounding up to Yasmine, it had been 2 weeks seince she had fallen into this Manga and so far she had liked every moment of it. She liked Tasha too, he was a energetic slightly obnoxshis and dim person, and lately he had become her closes friend.

“Whats up Tasha!” said Yasmine brightly.

“We’re going to china! The master says that we have to sort out some problem with shape-shifters that may have been caused by witchs!”

“In China?”

“Yeah I know, but apparently these people are realy rich so masters not going to complain. They also have some suspects for the witchs, two girls called Beth and Lizy. But we’re to drop them all off at this place in Japan called Edo.”

“Edo? I’ve heard some strange things about Edo.” Said Yasmine thnking back to D. Gray man.

“Me too. But that’s what the master says so lets get reddy!” said Tasha.

“Ok!” said Yasmine hopping up.

In a hour or so they were all reddy, and they sat off to China. They took a airplane into the big city then a black van into the small town.

“Something about this place looks familiar.” Comented Yasmine quietly to herself. They splited into two grupes, they had trackers, and they could tell that though they had been together earlier that day they were now in two spots on opisit sides of the citty.

Yasmine was in a grupe with Tasha  and another woman and man who kept their faces hidden. The four of them set off through the citty. They reached the spot and Yasmine saw 4 girls all with their backs to them, one of them was on cruches while another was reclined in a chair. This was going to be easy.

When they sprang apon them the Girls were so suprized that they didn’t even put up a fight, not that they looked that they could have, Yasmine still maveled that though she had been no great fighter at home hear it seemed varry natral and easy.

They bound the girls with a magic binding. Then Yasmine got her frist real look at their faces. She gasped and her hart skiped a beat.

“Rylie? Jaya? Bethany? Serena?” she asked scarsly believing it.

“Yasmine!?”

“Tasha there has been a mistake. These people aren’t witchs.” Said Yasmine.

“What!” said Tasha.

“Yasmine watch out for your partners! Look Bethany! Their eyes!” said
Rylie staring tramitized at the two people as they removed their veils. Yasmine and Tasha gasped, the peoples faces were a papery pale and their eyes glowed blue.

“Kill him!” screeched one pointing its finger at Tasha. Yasmine leaped forward and sliced the things through with her sword. The bodys crubled away but the blue energy behind the eyes remained. They swoped forward and Yasmine tried to swipe through them but her swored shatterd like ice when it passed through one Yasmine stubled off balance and acidentaly passed through one. It screemed and disalived and Yasmine crashed to the ground. The other one though went into Tasha.

Tasha stagerd and then strated and opend his eyes, they were a glowing blue.

“This boy was varry fond of you.” Said the beast through Tasha.

“Let him go!” said Yasmine.

“I think not, you can not slice through me while I am inside him with out killing him no?” it said.

“What are you and what do you want with my friends.” Said Yasmine.

“I am a Zpider, we are the piecesss of thisss book ssent out to feed on thosse people, like you, who have been caught in our world that we have sspun to enssnar you.”

You Zpiders things were the things that traped us hear!” asked Bethany outraged.

“Yesss we have been pulling the sstringsss sseince the beginning. We bring Akito newsss of Vampiresss, no? We fuel her anger agensst you, no? we captured Zero and Alexandar and sent them to Edo, no? We call the Whitch Huntersss to bring Yuki and Momiji to Edo too where waits death, no?” Tasha/Zpider laughfed cruly.

“No!” the Spider laughfed again, then cocked its head to the left.

“Ah ha! The next part on our plan isss hear right on time.” Tasha/Zpider, he nached up Yasmine, throughing the 4 other girls into bushes. “I will be back for you 4 later.” He said and diapeard with Yasmine in a puff of smoke.

“No! he’s going to kill Momiji! I wont let him!” said Serena strugaling fruitlessly agist the magical bindings.

“This book is Evil! It’s trying to eat us!” said Bethany.

“It has such bad grammer! And its going to kill off Yuki just to spite me!” said Jaya outraged.

“They’ve caught Zero too, and we’re stuck hear.” Said Rylie also straining agist her bonds.  Then they all stoped talking as they heard the crunch, crunch of feet through the underbrush. Then a familiar face emerged, with two companions at her side.

“Looks like you guys need a  hand.” Said Rachel grinning.



© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
oh, and also enter Rachel

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh no! Yasmine's been kidnapped!
Oh yay! Rachel is here to save the day!

WOW!
I got pretty darn far today.....just 5 more chapter's to go.
YEAH!!! WOO HOO!
I read 9 chapter's today....that is the most I've ever read in one day. I WOULD keep reading but, I'm tired and starting to fall asleep. I don't wanna feel utterly tired while reading this epic book so the rest will have to wait till tomorrow.

See ya on Monday Rachel-chan!
Keep it up!

(Stops for now, come back tomorrow morning or later in the day.)

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

160 Views
1 Review
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 27, 2012
Tags: fruits Basket, vampire kisses, vampire knight, witch hunter


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne