combined enemies

combined enemies

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne

13

Combined Enemies

 

Rachel slipped in through the door of the dungeon, she reached out with her mind and quietly put the gards into sleep so deep that they would not wake for several more days. Then she motioned Jaya and Allen in.

The prisoners reached out there hands trying to grab them, begging to be let out.

“Should we?” asked Rachel.

“Probly not, we have no idea why they put in hear for in the frist place.” Said Allen.

“Never mind them, lets find Yuki and Yasmine.” Said Jaya tugging on her arm.

“Okay, we’ll slit up. Allen you wouldn’t reconsise Yuki but we’re also looking for a pretty African American girl about our age, she might reconise you.” Said Rachel, Allen nodded and left, and Rachel turned to Jaya. “I arrived only long enoghf to hear the end of the Zpiders speech, who else is hear?”

“Yuki, Yasmine, Yasmine’s friend, Momiji, and Alexzandar.” Said Jaya, figiting.

“I think I know every one but Yasmine’s  friend, but she’ll know who he is.” Said Rachel, Jaya nodded and they split off in different directions.

Rachel looked carefully at the prisoners as she went past. At last she came to a cell were in the corner sat a young man.

“Yuki?” asked Rachel, Yuki looked up surprised.

“How’d you know my name?” he asked.

“Oh-um… ah Jaya told me about you.” Said Rachel unconvinceingly.

“You remind me of two of my friends, Jaiealie and Tioco, they knew my name as soon as they saw me the frist time too.” He said staring off.

“Hm… Realy? Not important, you have to come with me, Jaya has going out of her mind worrying about you.”

“Whose Jaya?”

“Oh, ah Jaya is the… nick name I have for one of my friends, you know her.”

“I do?”

 “Yes and by the way, do you know where, Momiji is?” asked Rachel.

“You know Momiji too?”

“Sure! Now have you seen him?” asked Rachel she was edgy, something didn’t feel quite right.

“I am hear.” Said Momiji, standing up in a near by cell.

“Oh, I am stupid.” Mutterd Rachel as she picked the locks open.

“Wait so how do you know me?” asked Momiji.

“Same way Jaya and Serena and all those people knew you.”

“Who are Jaya and Serena and all those  people?” asked Momiji.

“Never mind, come on, I have a feeling something bad is about to happen.”

****

Allen walked down through the prison, looking around him for the “pretty African American girl” he was however not having much luck, infact there wasn’t many girls in hear at all. He turner the cornerand was tackeled through the bars by someone.

“OMG! It’s Allen! Allen Walker! You look exactly like you do in the Mangas!” squeeled a voice from behind him the arms prackticaly strangeling him.

“Let me go.” Said Allen activating his Inosence and swinging out, with out meaning to he took out the door, and he was tackeled again, this time properly.

“This is Amazing! I am Yasmine by the way! And-“

“Wait your name is Yasmine?” asked Allen.

“Yes and I am the almighty! Though Rylie disagree’s sometimes-“

“Jaya and Kiesa sent me looking for you. We should go back and meet up with-“

“Jaya’s hear? Cool! Who’s Kiesa? I don’t remember her in D. Gray man, oh well.” Yasmine retived her long sowreds and they started walking, she knew everything about him and his friends it seemed, though she had never heard of Kiesa, which was both good and odd. Suddenly she stoped, staring into another cell.

“Could you open this door?” asked Yasmine in a completely different voice. Causualy he did so. Yasmine marched up to the sleeping person inside and shook him roughfly akake.

“Tasha! Get up! It’s Time to go.” She said, Tasha groned and peered up at her.

“Dido-chan? Whats going on?” he asked getting to his feet.

“idiot! Why did you do that before?!” said Yasmine angrily, “You could have died!”

“What? I am not sure what your-“ began Tasha.

“Shame, Tasha, shame on you!”

“But-“

“No excuses!” said Yasmine.

“Dido-chan why-“ he cut off as Yasmine advanced apon him, Allen felt sure she was going to hit him, but instead she kssed him quickly and then slapped him across the face and walked away.

“What did I do?” asked Tasha, turning to Allen.

“I have no idea.”

****

Serena, Bethany, Lavi, and Kanda all arrived at the edge of a great fortures.

“They have no sence of style.” Comented Serena.

“I know, now the question is how do we enter this dump?” said Bethany.

“Get down!” said Kanda suddenly, they droped to the ground as two glowing purple missles passed right over were their heads had been.

“What was that?” hissed Bethany.

“Akuma, they must know we’re hear.” Said Kanda.

“You two go on, Kanda and I’ll take care of this.” Said Lavi smileling.

“Alright let’s go.” Said Serena, they crawled quietly through the grass, the gards were distrackted by the camotion Lavi and Kanda were making and didn’t notices the two of them slip in. A prosession of solders went past and forced them to hid in a cleaning closet. Once they were gone Serena lead forward mermering.

“What now?”

“Well I suppose we should look for the dungen, Jaya and Rachel can’t be to far ahead of us, we’ll probly meet them there.” Said Bethany, Serena nodded and they moved quietly down, when they came through the door they found all the gards fast asleep.

“Geez if we wanted to be anymore obviose we could just write “Rachel was hear”  across the walls.” Said Serena, They walked forward, to where the path split three different ways.

“Now what?” asked Bethany.

“Beth!” said voice from behind them.

“Alexzandar!” said Bethany gleefully.

“Wait how did you get out?” asked Serena.

“Well, there were these people who came in hear, they all split up to look for some other people, anyway, when the Indian girl ran past I picked her pocket then picked my lock.” Alexzandar shrugged.

“Asume! Your pretty good.” Said Serena apricitvely.

“Damm right he is.” Said Bethany throughing her arms around him.

“Oh, good you guys made it.” Said Rachel comeing from behind, with Yuki and Momiji.

“But where are Lavi and Kanda?” asked Allen comeing from the other way with Yasmine and Tasha.

“Paki-chan! Susi-san! Serena!” said Yasmine joyfully, then her mouth droped open, “OMG!! It’s Momiji! And Yuki too! Oh I have died and gone to Manga hevan!”

“I don’t know Yasmine, I always thought that if you were in hevan people wouldn’t be trying to kill you all the time.” Comented Serena.

“ Toico?” asked Momiji looking delighted.

“yes, but I am more comenly know hear as Serena.” Said Serena grinning back at them.

“Oh, I wonderd about that, when this girl was talking to us like we were old friends.” Said Momiji grinning at Rachel who smiled sweetly back.

“Never mind that where is Jaiealie?” asked Yuki looking around for her.

“Yeah where is Jaya.” Said Rachel.

“You don’t know where she is?” asked Bethany.

“Well I do sort of, but she should have been back by now.” Said Rachel indicating the passege from which Alexzandar had come from.

“Oh no.” mutterd Alexzandar.

“What is it? Whats wrong?” asked Bethany, her eyes serching his face.

“At the end of that asile is the lair of the Zpiders.” He answerd grimly.

A far off screem split the air.

****

Yuki ran quickly down through the cells, the others not far behind him. It was Jaiealie (or Jaya as he was informed her name realy was), he was sure of it, he reconside that voice. They came to a door and he flung it open without hesitation.

Inside was a room with odd devices cramed in every available space. A creature was holding Jaya, while the Zpider seemed to be instructing it to do something.

“Jaielie!” shouted Yuki, running twords her.

“Yuki!” Jaya cried.

“Tasha!” said Yasmine.

“Yasmine!” said Tasha.

“What are you two crazys doing?” asked Rachel, glanceing at them.

“Ah, well, I though as long as people were running about shouting out eachothers  names-“ began Yasmine.

“-We might as well to.” Finished Tasha.

“Do be sireose.” Said Rachel.

“Rachel Yasmine is not capable of being sireose.” Said Bethany.

“Hey!” said Yasmine and Tasha at the same time, they looked at eachother and laughfed and were soon kissing again, apparently forgetting their anger. Alexzandar took advatege of everyones distracktion by brakeing the creatures hold on Jaya and speirting her away to Yuki, who embraced her immediately.

“Hey hey!” yelled Rachel at Yuki and Jaya who’d been about to kiss. “One pair of crazy lovers is about all I can take.”

“Aw, poor Rachel, it seem’s to me like there are four crazy lovers hear.” Said Bethany, grinning at Alexzandar.

“This is stupid.” Mutterd Rachel to Allen, who seemed unsure of what to think.

“Your mom’s stipid.” Said Serena, who was standing quite close to Momiji.

“What ever.” Said Rachel, who was clearly, being annoyed by all the romance.

“You seemed to like the little romances we set up for you…. Good, nothing tastes better then a broken hart.” Hissed one of the Zpiders licking it’s lips, Everybody started, for they had all but forgotten that the Zpiders were even there.

“How do you intend to eat us if you can’t even tuch us?” demanded Serena, fallowed by a coarse of “yeah”s and “that’s right”s.

“OH we wont have to tuch you.” Said another Zpider comeing out, looking around Jaya saw that more Zpiders were oozing themselves out of of cracks and crevases every where. Yuki pushed her gently behind him and they back slowly tword the others. A creepy music started to play but Jaya ignored it, asumeing that it was just one of those weired Anime things.

Jaya suddenly felt vary tired, her eye lids droped and she leaned on Yuki’s sholder. She felt grogy, Yuki and her sank to the flore, around her the others were droping like flys but she barely noticed, she was warm and confertable, around her the music played on.

“inless my eyes are deciveing me strange monsters are comeing out that smoke.” Said Rachel blinking, she was still standing but her expression was glazed and absent.

“Hm… that’s nice.” Mermerd Serena slumped in Momiji’s arms.

Then a ear splitting crash came for above them. Jaya stared up above them dreamily. The crack expanded and a whole section of the roff came out and Rylie swoped down with Kyo clinging to her back.

The music stoped as everyone ran for cover. Rylie alighted gracefully next to them and Kyo tumbled off her onto the ground, if he had been in his cat form all his fur would have been standing on end.

“Never again.” He mutterd, “Cat’s aren’t made to go up in the air.” Rylie laughfed quietly patting him on the head, then she looked over at Jaya, she looked like she was torn between laughfter and embarsment, and Jaya relised that the way she was spraled across Yuki was not varry polite for public view. Blushing she sat up quietly.

“Rylie what are you doing hear? I thought they made you stay  in the hospitable.“ began Serena, eyeing her wings.

“Akito came back after her and pushed her off a cliff.” Rachel shrugged, “She’s a +Anima now.”

“Lucky!” said Yasmine.

“How’d you know about that?” asked Kyo.

“Rachel has crazy exorsist powers.” Said Jaya shrugging, “We… that is Rachel, Allen, and I, knew about it the second it happened.”

“Whats a +Anima?” asked Rylie.

“For shame Rylie! I lent you those books several moths ago! You still haven’t read them?!”  said Yasmine outraged.

“Those books? Oh yeah, uh, um, I read them.” Said Rylie with a expression which clearly said she hadn’t, “It was just such a long time ago that I forgot.”

“What are they talking about Jaiealie? Things in books don’e just walk off the page.” Said Yuki with a frown.

“OHo!” cried a Zpider, (they all jumped have forgotten that they were there) “So you haven’t told them your little secreat?”

“What secreat? What are they talking about?” asked Yuki, Jaya could hear the other boys echoing the same question around them.

“Ah well, those lovely little girls over there aren’t from this world.” Said the Zpider with glee. Everyone stared at them, including Jaya and the others.

“What do you mean?” said Momiji at last.

“Haven’t you ever noticed that they all seemed to know to much?” asked the Zpider, the silents around them thickend so much Jaya could almost feel all the acusing stars and questions around them.

“I sit true?” asked Yuki softly looking at her, she couldn’t meet his eyes.

“This is all rubbish.” Said Allen suddenly, they looked at him. “Rachel didn’t know anything about the exorsist before she came to the order, yes some times she seemed to know things others didn’t, but that’s because she had the hart. Like how she knew about the girl with wings, the others didn’t, if they all came from another world why did only she know?” he asked.

“Hm…” the Zpider stared at her uncertainly, and Jaya relised that it was having truble remembering if Rachel wasn’t one of the book chariters, “But can she tell me about her life before you met her?”

“Of corse.” said Rachel quickly, Jaya relised she had thrown up a sheiled to surround her self so her essence seemed the same as that of the others from the books. Jaya listened as Rachel told about her life and how she came to the order, it was perfectly believable exept that Jaya knew the truth. She couldn’t see why Rachel was going to all the truble though.

“You know,” said one of the Zpiders, “I think we might realy have a Rachel hear.”

“Darn it, that means we’ve lost the other one now.” Growled the other.

“WE’ll fine her after we finish with the others. They are defiantly not from hear, we’ve already astablished that.” Spat another.

“You realy think they’re from another world?” asked Rachel looking spectical.

“Of Corse! Ask them!” said a Zpider pointing at Jaya and the other girls.

“But for all we know you could magic them into saying yes.” Said Allen comeing to stand next to Rachel.

“Prove that this other world exists.” Said Yuki, the others nodded.

“Prove it’s real you say?” said the Zpider with a crul smile, Jaya felt her blood run cold. The Zpider snaped his fingers and a book was brought forth. It looked as though someone had taken extra papers and stuffed them in randomly and then attached. The Zpider flipped quickly through to a page, then staring vary hard at Jaya he ripped out a page slowly.

Next to her Yuki gave a cry of pain, he sank down to the ground winceing, Jaya knelt down beside him and saw with horror that he was disappearing. Crumbleing away before her varry eyes.

“Yuki no!” Jaya screemed but it was to late… he had disappeared.

       “That wasn’t nearly as slow as I thought it would be, I was hopeing for a few cheesy ending lines.” Grinned the Zpider, Jaya sat there on the ground, to stund to do anything. The Zpider began riping out more pages, in no time at all, Momiji, Alexzander, Allen, Kyo, Tasha, and even Rachel had disappeared. Jaya had thought Rachel had only been bluffing, but it looked as though that girl realy had only been a book character.

       “What have you done with Kyo!” screemed Rylie.

       “You #(&*^$$%...(ect).” said Bethany going off on a string of never ending cuss word most of which Jaya had never even heard.

       “You butt-hole where are they?!” said Serena, next to her Yasmine was jibering incomprehively.

       “They are hear.” Said the Zpider holding up the papers, someone must have bumped him actidentily because he nearly droped the pages. “Clumsy old fool!” he yelled at one of the Zpiders behind him.

       “It wasn’t me…” mutter the other Zpider, looking around, but Jaya barely hared them, Yuki was on one of those pages if she could only get her hands on it…

       The frist Zpider looked back at her ginning, he seemed to have a inkling of what she was thinking, it crossed over to the far side of the room to a great, Jaya didn’t understand what he was doing intill to late.

       “No!” she screemed as he lit the pages on fire. She ran forward, on her other side she saw that Rylie had as well, Yasmine hadn’t figerd out what was going on yet, Bethany was yelling at the top of her lungs and Serena seemed frozen in shock.

       Restraining arms rapped around her and Rylie.

       “Not yet.” wisperd a voice in her ear, she knew that voice... Behind them Serena came out of shock and started throughing things at the Zpiders.

       “I am going to kill you!” Rylie shouted.

“You killed Yuki! I hate you!” screemed Jaya, the Spider cakeled, Bethanny and Yasmine seemed to have joined in Serenas throughing, but Jaya and Rylie were still held back. Then suddenly it relsed, Jaya and Rylie charged at the Zpiders who smiled widely, for this was clearly what they wanted them to do. Then one disentagated, the others gave cries of alarm and surprise looking around for the calpret, Rylie and Jaya stoped where they were to watch in admazement as the book was jerked out of the others Zpiders hand.

Then Rachel matirilised out of thin air, holding the book in her hand.

“Rylie! Jaya!” She yelled and through it at them. They caught it with some difulty. Yasmine and Bethany ran pastto join in the fight while serena began to cut the cords on the chandalires, glass was flying every where.

“What do we do?” yelled Rylie.

“Distroy it!” yelled Rachel.

“No!” shouted the Zpiders.

“Ok!” yelled Jaya, she quickly transformed into her tiger form, for her claws were much better suited for this job.

“Forget the others! Stop those girls!” shouted one of the Zpiders. But now they were the ones who were to late, Jaya riped through the pages with her claws while Rylie started to burn them. The whole world around them began to crumble and disalove, for one second Jaya saw them all standing in the middle of a spiders web who’s threds were being undone….

Then she smelt cool damp grass. Jaya sat up, she was on the hill of the DMS school, the others lay spraled around her. It was night time which was strange, and something was different, the trees looked bigger, the walls more worn.

“Jaya! You did it! It worked!” cried Rachel sitting up next to her.

“AH-hem! And I had nothing to do with it I suposse?” said Rylie.

“Aw, Rylie I suposse you helped a little.” Said Bethany grinning, Jaya laughfed, but it was forced, nothing would ever be the same, she had finaly met Yuki… and then she had let them kill him. The others seemed to be thinking along the same lines for a deep meloncoly gloom begand to settale on them, that is all exept Rachel.

“Oops!” she said laughfing.

“I don’t see anything funny about this.” Said Serena sowerly.

“Well youy see…” said Rachel still laughfin realy hard, “I forgot to mention…  and you all seem to think…”

“Why is My Serena so glum?! You need lolly pops! Lolly pops and ice cream!” cried Momiji tackeling Serena.

“W-what? How?” asked Jaya not believeing her eyes at Yuki, Alexzandar, Kyo, Allen, and Tasha who were sitting in the grass around them.

“I nicked the pages.” Explained Rachel, and Jaya remeberd how the Zpider had triped and nearly droped the papers, that must have been when the invisible Rachel…

“Rachel! I will never forgive you for this! You let me think Kyo died!” said Rylie tackleing Rachel in a hug, then running over to tackle Kyo in a kiss.

“Yuki!” cried Jaya leaping lightly into his arms.

“Jaya?” it was her mother, exept something was different…

“Mom?”

“What happened?! I cant believe this you’ve been gone for four yares!” said miss Miller.

“Dose that mean we’ve alredy finished highschool?” asked Rachel looking dismade. They laughfed and Serena pushed Rachel lightly, making fun of her for likeking school to much.

It was varry different, thought Jaya as she and Yuki walked back along the path together, but, she desided, it was good.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The End



© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
finally!

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Finally! I finished it!
It was so good!
Now to read the next book!
(Have you found the one with me yet?)

Keep it up!
=^u^=

Posted 11 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
1 Review
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 27, 2012
Tags: fruits Basket, vampire kisses, vampire knight, witch hunter


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne