stolen kiss's

stolen kiss's

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne

4

Stolen Kiss’s

Jaya was getting used to the rythem of  things. During the day Luke would leave her by her self locked in the room, then Bethany would come and open the door with a key she had stolen from the managers room. Then they would go hang out in the club or go sneaking out to the mall.

Then at 6 or so Jaya would go back to her room and wait for Luke to come back. Some times they talked but he seemed to be trying to maintain a firm grip on the “you are my prisoner you mean nothing to me” status. But in spiet of that Jaya felt herself falling for him, a Emotion she tried hard to quench, because hot or no (and he certainly was) he was holding her captive and would probly never care two figs for her.

One night though she was late getting back. She and hurriedly went inside the club but were stoped by a goodlooking boy with white hair, and green eye and one blue eye, seeming to be a few years older then they were.

“May I help you?” he said in a velvat voice that was for somereason scary.

“No thank you.” said Jaya trying to move around him but he stoped her.

“Are you sure?” he asked smileing evily.

“Yes.’ Said Jaya, his grip on her sholder tightend.

“There you are Jaya, your Brother is hear he’s been looking everywhere for you.” Said Bethany appearing at her side enphasising the word brother. Jaya groned, so Luke was already back, she was in so much truble.

“Her brother you say?” asked the boy with white hair looking Bethany over.

“Yes he will be even more angry if she dosnt turn up soon.” Said Bethany.

“Alright you can go.” Said boy letting Jaya go his full attention now on Bethany. Jaya ran up the stairs two at a time, she glanced back at her friend, she hoped Bethany knew what she was doing.

Quickly as she could got back to the room, as expected Luke was already there. Jaya contempleated going and hinding in the bathroom or something but desided aginst it, she was already hear after all. Closeing the door behind her she waited for him to say something.

“What were you doing Jaya?!” he said his voice quite but full of anger, “I spasificly told you not to leave this room!”

“I will leave this room when I want to! You cant keep me hear forever!” said Jaya hurt but still just as deterimed.

“Is that why you’ve been going out with that boy?!” asked Luke angrily.

“I don’t know what your talking about but I am sure your wrong.” Said Jaya.

“When you wern’t hear I asked some of the people I posted around about it, they told me you’ve been going out with that guy from down stairs with the white hair. You always leave together and come back together, you, him and that girl.” Jaya couldn’t understand why had that boy been fallowing her and Bethany, but even stranger was that Luke was actually mad about it.

“I don’t see how it matters to you!” said Jaya still frusterated with him, “why on earth would even care-“ Jaya stoped speaking as Luke caught her chin and kissed her.

“That’s why.” Luke wisperd…. And then he left her.

****

 Rylie sat on the connue in the middle of the lake with Percy and Grover. She was thinking about her conversation with Anabeth and how it had depressed her when a bucket worth of water lifted it self out of the water and dumped on her head.

“Percy what was that for?” she splutterd.

“Sorry, couldn’t resist.” He grinned.

“Sure.” She said rolling her eyes she shoved him playful but she must have pushed harder then she ment because he fell in the lake and didn’t come back up.

“Ah Percy!” yelled Rylie leaning over the edge.

“Relax Rylie he’s the son of the sea god remember?” said Grover.

“Oh right.” Said Rylie feeling a little stupid. Just then a hand came out of the water an pulled her in deep into the water. Soon a buble of air serounded her and she gasped for breth.

“Were you trying to drown me?!” she deamanded.

“I wouldn’t have let you drown.” Said Percy laughfing at her expression.

“Say’s you.” Said Rylie bitterly.

“Actually I just wanted to have you all to myself for a bit.” Grinned Percy, Rylie felt her breath quicken.

“And why would you want that?” she asked conversaitionly.

“So I could do this.” He said kissing her once then twice. Rylie remained frozen.

“What was that?!” she demanded getting her voice back.

“That was called a kiss.” Said Percy laughfing a little at her reaction.

“B-but- but weren’t you going out with Anabeth?” asked Rylie.

“Anabeth? No, no who told you that?” he said frowning. ‘Anabeth’ thought Rylie. “Trust me Rylie you’re the only one.”

“Well in that case.” Said Rylie reaching up and kissing him…

****

Bethany watched Jaya leave with apprehension,

she hoped Luke wouldn’t feed her to his monsters or anything. She turned her attention back to the problem at hand, the white haired boy with the pretty mismatched eyes.

“May I buy you a drink?” he asked.

“No thank you. I don’t drink.” Said Bethany flatly.

“In that case would you be so kind as to come to my office with me?”

“Your office?” said Bethany confused.

“Yes, my name is Jagger and I am the owner of this place.” He said with a smile Bethany caught her breth, he had fangs. But then she reminded her self, lots of people in the coffin club wore fake fangs. She hadn’t expected the owner to e a vampire wannabie though.

“Ok then.” She said. She fallowed him down through a low door with a gard who steped forward to stop them then he saw who Bethany was with and waved them on and then they steped into a drak club and Bethany gasped.

“This place is pimpin!” exclaimed Bethany looking around at the goth mob.

“I am glad you like it, perhaps I shall arrange for you to get a membership.” Said Jagger with a creepy smile.

“That might be nice.” Said Bethany not sure if she understood the whole statement. He then led her to a back door into a room full of coffins.

“Um… wow, I gusess they don’t call it “coffin club” for nothing.” Comented Bethany fallowing him finnaly into a back room.

“But of corse.” He smiled settaling down onto a couch and motioning her to do the same.

“So whats this all about?” asked Bethany, slightly uncomfortable by his closeness.

“I’ve been fallowing you around so I thought I should intraduse my self.” He said with a wicked grin.

“And why were you stalking me…?” asked Bethany.

“Well frist of all when you raided my bedroom… you can hardly blame me for investageting.” Said Jagger.

“Oh yeah… um sorry about that…” said Bethany wondering idly if she was in truble.

“Oh I wont have you arrested…. So long as you’ll do something for me.” He said expectantly.

“What sort of something?” asked Bethany nervosely.

“You have to join the club.”

“Oh, just that?” asked Bethany.

“Yes but in order to do that… you have to become a vampire.” He said ominously.

“Oh a vamp- wait a what?” asked Bethany.

“A vampire.” He repeated.

“Are you crazy?” asked Bethany

“No.”

“uh-huh.” Said Bethany with a look that clearly said she questioned his sanity.

“Don’t worry, I can be varry convinceing.” He said tipping up her chin to kiss her softly then looked at her ith his strange mis-matched eyes.

“Ah, realy?” said Bethany slightly breathless. Though he hadn’t noticed Bethany could feel a trickle of power flowing from him into her and it was slightly confusing her thoughts.

“Mmhm.” He mermerd tracing the lines of her neck.

“I-I still don’t know-“ stuterd Bethany.

“Then I’ll let you think about it.” He said kissing her longer this time and then he sliped off the coutch and out the door.

*****

 

Rachel awoke to the morning light on her face, which confused her because she was in a tent.

“Mornin sweetheart.” Said Apallo kissing her forhead.

“Artemis!!!”. screamed  Rachel kicking Apollo in the face.

“Ow, man that hurt. Why’d you kick me?”

“Get away from me you creeper!” said Rachel scotching as far away from him as possible, “And don’t you dare kiss me again!”

“Dare’in is what I do.” Grinned Apallo coming after her, however he was throughn back again, this time not by Rachel.

“Brother what do you think you are doing?!” said a lived Artemis.

“Hey now sis’ don’t get all mad, it’s not like she’s one of you hunters.” Said Apallo raiseing his hands in defence.

“Yes but she is under my protection, and while that remains you will not look, tutch, speak or think about her.” Said Artamiss.

“What if she wants me to?” said Apallo with a sneaky smile.

“Then that would be fine but you better make sure she says it out loud…. Otherwise.” Electricity seemed to crakel off her fingers.

“I get the picture, but I still think she’ll come round and see things my way.” Said Apallo with a cocky smile then he went “Poof”.

“Thank you Artamiss.” Said Rachel earnestly.

“You asked me to protect you that’s what I am doing.” Said Artamiss, “You must be careful, I highly doubt we’ve seen the end of this.”

“I’ll try, but these are gods you know.” Said Rachel.

****

Nico was showing Yasmine around camp half-blood seince everybody else was preparing for the up coming battle. Yasmine was examining a tall greek statue with interest when Nico broke the silence.

“So.’ He said uncomfortably.

“SoOo?” replied Yasmine turning to him.

“Rylie and Percy huh?” he said Yasmine had a feeling this was to the topic he was trying to talk about.

“What about them?” asked Yasmine.

“Are they realy going out?” he asked, Yasmine choked on the soda she had been drinking.

“Their going out! Seince when?!”

“That’s what Grover told us yesterday anyway. You were there remember? Anabeth was pissed.” Said Nico grinning at the memory.

“R-realy? I wonderd, but I had kinda zoned out during the important part and assumed she was just having a moment.” Said Yasmine.

“You zoned out?”

“Yeah so what? You know I have a short attention span.” Said Yasmine defensively.

“I know but it’s still kinda funny.” Grinned Nico apalojeticly.

“Fine then forget you meany.” Sniffed Yasmine.

“Hey hey I didn’t mean it…. Just don’t be mad at me.” Said Nico abruptly desperate.

“Ok…?”

“Yasmine? When you said that you’d love me forever? Did you mean it?” asked Nico awkwardly.

“Of corse I love all my friends forever!” exclaimed Yasmine enthusiasticly as they walked back inside the main house.

“um that’s not what I ment….” Said Nico looking down.

“What did you mean?” asked Yasmine.

“Well you see… I like… I love….. would you go out with me?” said Nico looking at his feet.

“Out side?” asked Yasmine not getting it.

“No like-“

“Wait you mean you’ll take me out of camp to see the underworld?! Realy? You’re the best Nico I love you!” said Yasmine giving him a hug and running off, leaveing a crestfallen Nico behind.

“ah hahaha! Tuff luck kid.” Laughfed Mr. D from the next room and then he continued to laughf as Nico made his way back out of the house.



© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

119 Views
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 27, 2012
Tags: percy Jackson


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne