unhappily safe

unhappily safe

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne
"

last one

"

8

Unhappily Safe

“Hey girls stop fooling around and get that Baisile to the boys.” Shouted Farmer Tony at them. The five girls lay in a heap on the ground by the fallen Baisile that Rachel had droped what seemed like a forever ago. The hole was nothing more the a scar on the ground and their whole adventure which had taken up weeks and weeks, now that they were  back no time seemed to have passed at all.

“Was it a dream?” Yasmine wonderd out loud.

“No look.” Said Rylie, she help out her forarm where Kronos had cut her. There was now a long jagged scar that never used to be there.

“Look!” said Rachel exitedly pointing, on the back of Rylie’s hand was a small glowing star.
They soon found they all had one: Rachel a moon, Jaya a sun, Bethany a skull, Yasmine a tear drop of water.

“Girls!”

“We’re on it Farmer Tony!” shouted Rachel gathering up the Baisile. “Jaya? You think your mom would be ok with us all having a spontaiose sleep over at your house?”

“Oh yeah, I am sure she wouldn’t mind.” Said Jaya understanding at once.

“Good, we can talk then.” Said Rachel.

**skiping to end of day at Jaya’s house**
        “Sam is not hear to day so we can hang in hear.” Said Jaya as they dumped their stuff on the flore like good teanagers and all flopped down on the bed.

“What I want to know is why we got stuck in a world full of book characters.” Said Rachel beginning the conversation.

“What?!” said the others.

“Shurly now we’re out you’ve noticed? I couldn’t realize it while we were there but now…”

“I’ve read those books a thoused times…. How could I have not realized?!” said Jaya to herself, the others nodded in agreement.

“To think I have had my frist kiss stolen by a fictional charciter!” said Rachel mostly to herself.

“Every book worms dream- wait you what?!!!!” said Rylie.

After they had all told their own side of the story they setaled down.

“But what are we going to do? We cant get back.” Said Bethany.

“I think we’ll be going back.” Said Rachel confidently.

“What make you think that?” asked Yasmine.

“For one thing we all still have these keys inside us.” Said Rachel. “For another the Oracle Rachel’s prophecy hasn’t been completed yet.”

“So we’ll be going back?!” said Jaya with exitment.

“Yes I think so to, the only question is when.” said Bethany.

 

The End



© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


Author's Note

TheEverHungryOne
the sequel is somewhere... but I am done for now

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Is there one with me in the book's you've written by any chance?

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 27, 2012
Tags: percy Jackson


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne