"break her!"

"break her!"

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne

5

“Brake Her!”

Luke made his way back to the tent where the golden sarcofigas lay. The boy Naithen had informed him that Kronos wished to speak to him.

“My lord? You wished to speak to me? Is something wrong?” asked Luke.

“Luke,” said the rumaling voice of Kronos, “It has come to my attention that you have become infatuated with a Elitor, her name is Jaya is it not?”

“Yes sir it is.” Said Luke gulping back his fear.

“She is a unhealthy distraction for you, if you are to become my body as planed then you will have to alimanate her.”

“B-but my lord! I cant kill her!” exclaimed Luke with agony.

“You can and you will.” Said Kronos, Luke looked away, “don’t even think of betraying me.”

“o-of corse not.” Replied Luke.

“Think about it Luke.” Said Kronos in a mesmerizing voice, “she wouldn’t have been yours anyway, she likes that other boy. Would you rather see her with him?”

“No! I wont let her! I’d rather die then let her be with someone else!” exclaimed Luke with fury, but then his eyes sofend, “but what if she would be happier-“

“Of corse she wouldn’t. The boys a vampire, he’ll kill her after he gets want he wants from her.”

“I wont let that happen.” Growled Luke.

“Brake her Luke, then bring her body to me.”

“I-I will.”

****

Rachel and Thalia walked quickly down the street of a small town called Trinity. It was full of Victorian houses and though there was no one around Thaila cept glanceing nervosely over her sholder.

“It’s ok Thalia, if you don’t want to do this that’s fine.” Said Rachel.

“No, Artimass asked me to gard you and that’s what I’ll do.” Said Thalia her jaw set.

“Ah but I comaned you to leave her side so that I may speak to her.” Said Zuses comeing out of the shadows.

“F-father?” stutterd Thalia.

“Yes girl, now didn’t you hear me? Scram!” siad Zuses.

“I-I can not do that. It would be disobeying my mistress.” Said Thalia.

“Ah so you’ll disobay your father? The lord of the sky and ruler of the Olympians?!” said Zuses raiseing his hand to strike his daughter, but at this point Rachel had had enoghf, she walked over and slaped the lord of the sky across the face.

“How dare you! Mortal, I will make you mine, ipudant though you be.” Splutterd Zuses who was obviously not acustumed to being slaped.

“How dare I? How dare you! You pompus prat, you think you can just have have whatever you want? You think your better then all the other gods? You think you have the right to own me after all the other women you had affairs with, when still have a immortal wife? You think that because the other gods toterate you as their ruler that it gives you the right to strike your own daughter for obaying their orders?! You despicable beast!” shouted Rachel.

“That’s right baby, don’t let that anger pile up in you, let it all out.” Laughfed Areis leaning aginst a near by wall.

“Did you get all of it?” asked Hermis to Hefestas.

“yup!” he replied with a satified grin closeing the cam corder.

“Great, you mind sending me a copy after this is through? It would be a great hit on youtube.” Said Hermis.

“Yes after but frist stay away from my girl.” Said Hafestes.

“Your girl? she’s as much mine as yours.” Said Hermis.

“She’s not any of yours she’s mine!” Said Areis.

“Silence all of you! She belongs to me, so you all better-“

“She belongs to you? I don’t think the lord of the skys quite understood his lecture.” Said Hades materializing as well.

“I’ll kill you all!” said Zuses.

“You cant kill us you made us immortal.” Pointed out Mr. D(dyonises).

“Have any of you actually asked her?” asked Posiden. There was a short silence then a corus of “no.”

“AH! Where is Rachel?!” exclaimed Thalia looking around her.

“She’s gone!”

“Must have sliped away!”

“Find her!” bellowed Zuses and the gods all ran off in verius directions except Posiden who stayed with Thalia.

“Arn’t you going after her too?” asked Thalia.

“Nope, pretty sure Percy would sign up for Kronos’s army or something else tairble if I tried.” Said Posiden regretfully.

“Creepers.” Mutterd Thalia quietly under her breth, Posiden laughfed.

****

Rylie stared at her self in the mirrow, a stranger stared back in full greek armor. Lately they’ed been giving her swored fighting lessons and now she could hear the C shell horn blowing: they were under attack. Or rather would be come sunset.

“I’d realy rather you wouldn’t go into battle.” Said Percy who was sitting on her bed

“And sit hear and wait to be killed while you risk your neck out there? I don’t think so.” Said Rylie tightening the straps once more trying not to give away how nervose she was.

“It’s not a question about you being brave, your going out with me after all. Plus you pravoke the rath of the Anabeth on a daily basis. I was hearing the kids talk the other day, you’re the Aries cabin new hero.” Grinned Percy.

“Lier.” Said Rylie going to sit next to him.

“No realy.”

“Well I have truble believeing that.” Stated Rylie.

“Well as punishment for not believeing me you must suffer 1,000 kisses.” Said Percy with a seiros face.

“Oh the horror.” Said Rylie just a serios. After the punishment had been caired out they lay on the bed looking up at the celing which a had a bunch of carvings of greek gods on it.

“How do you even go to sleep at night? These things are so distrackting.” Said Percy.

“I am not ADD.” Stated Rylie.

“Probly why.”

“My friend Rachel is though, it gets annoying sometimes.” Said Rylie.

“haha, I’d like to meet her sometime, and your othern friends Jaya & Bethany. If their all like Yasmine you guys school must be pretty exentric.” Said Percy.

“Don’t diss the Almighty.”

“It wasn’t a diss. All the same you sould tell me about them.”

“They are all prettier, smarter and better then me at everything.” Said Rylie.

“I think that’s imposible. It sounds to me like you just need to work on your self estime. You’re the prettiest girl I’ve ever seen and I’ve met Aferdiety.” Said Percy.

“Your just saying that.” Said Rylie.

“It’s true.” Insisted Percy, unable to father why the gorgus girl infront of him didn’t believe she was pretty.

“Uh huh.” said Rylie kissing him.

“Hey guys I don’t need to see that.” Said Grover who’d just walked into the room.

“Then don’t look.” Said Percy between kisses.

“Whats going on?” asked Rachel peering in. “Oi! There’s a war going on hear!”

“That makes it kinda now or never right?” grinned Rylie sufraceing. Rachel looked at her for a moment then shouted for everybody in the main house to hear.

“Rylie and Percy are in bed together!” there was a corse of “ooO”s and Rylie through the nearest pillow at Rachel.

“Rachel is a drity lier.” She yelled and there was laughfter from below, Percy said nothing.

“As I was comeing hear to say.” Said Grover clearing his throught, “We are asembaling, the tree Nyffs tell me the monsters are massing…. They’ll be hear before to long.”

“Alright I am going.” Said Rylie soberd and nervos again. “see you there Percy, don’t die.” She said giving him a quick kiss, then left before he could say anything. Percy sighed stareing after her.

“Your worried she wont make it?” asked Rachel.

“Of corse. She’s never been in battle before and she’s not a half-blood…. She dosnt have our instinks  that help us survive…. Even those kids in the Aferditie cabin are better suited then she is.” Said Percy.

“I know I am worried too.” Said Rachel.

“You’ve been having visions.” Stated Percy.

“Yeah, some of them are varry…. worriesom.”

“Is she gonna die?” asked Percy.

“It… looks like it.”

****

Bethany ran quickly up the stairs to Jaya’s room. She found the door unlocked and walked right in. Jaya was by her self so Bethany bounded right up to her.

“Oh my gosh Jaya you know that hot guy from down stairs? Well I just had a totale make out session with him and it was- Jaya what’s wrong?” she asked noticing Jaya’s limp posture.

“Luke kissed me.” She said as if in shock.

“Oh that’s so cool Jaya! Do you like him?”

“Yes… I do a lot… but he thinks I am going out with that white hair’d boy.” Said Jaya shaking her head.

“Well that’s good I suppose, it means he’s jelose.” Said Bethany slowly.

“But Bethany you don’t understand, he left… I don’t think he’s comeing back.” Said Jaya fretfuly.

“This is varry soap-opra-ish.” Observed Bethany driely.

“Maybe….” Said Jaya miserably.

“But whats a good story with out misunderstandings drama.” Said Bethany flopping down on the bed with style.

“Shut up Bethany your not helping.” Said Jaya. The door sudanly flew open and Luke walked in he hesitated.

“I’ll go, don’t do anything dirty.” Said Bethany sticking out her tung before leaveing.

“Luke! I thought you wernt comeing back!” bluberd Jaya hugging him, but he remained stiff underneath her arms.

“L-luke? Whats wrong?” she asked, Lukes eyes were stealy and hard, he took her by her sholders and shoved her aginst the wall drawing his sword.

“I’ve come to kill you Jaya.” He wisperd and the blade came down.



© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

136 Views
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 27, 2012
Tags: percy Jackson


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne