now or never

now or never

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne

7

Now or Never

Jaya’s eyes widend as Luke’s blade came down… and struck the wall next to her. She stared into Luke’s torcherd gaze.

“I-I can’t do it Jaya, just cant kill you.” He said slumping in front of her.

“Luke.” said Jaya hesitantly reaching to tutch is face. He looked up at her  his eyes serching.

“I love you Jaya… please I couldn’t bare it if- if you liked that-“ Jaya put a finger to his lips hushing him.

“I’ve never liked anyone but you.” She said smiling, Luke let out a breth like he didn’t quite dare believe it. Jaya leaned over and kissed him, he kissed back uncertainly then with more passion when he realized she ment it. When they broke apart Luke held her close to him.

“I cant go back to Kronos.” He said almost to him self.

“Why?” asked Jaya.

“He wants you dead Jaya… we’ll have to run for it.” He said holding her tighter.

“Where?”

“There is a little town called Trinity where there is a lot of Magic and powers, enoghf to hide us.” Said Luke standing up bring Jaya with him.

“Ok, Let’s go.” Said Jaya.

****

Bethany awoke in a cold cell, her whole body aeching. She tried to find away out but couldn’t, then a tall man/monster thing came up to the cell door unlocking it. Bethany tried to lunge for the door but the man struck her hard and she fell to the flore. He grabed her by the front of her shirt till his face was inches from her own.

“Don’t you try anything on me Elictor! Lord Kronos may want you alive but there is more then one way to make a person suffer. I sware if you cause truble I’ll make your life hell.” He snarled, in response she spat in his face. He howled throwing her her painfully to the ground the kicking her in the ribs. Bethany screamed and she heard and felt her bones brake with a sickening crunch. The Man advanced on her again, she had no idea what he would have done to her but at that moment a bat flew through the window bars and tranceformed into Jagger who promply Chuck Noris kicked the man through the door.

“No body hurts my girl like that you scum.” He growled at the man who was now out cold.

“Jagger.” Gasped Bethany painfully.

“Careful, your ribs are broken, if you move wrong they might perice your lungs.” He said kneeling in front of her and carefully picking her up in his arms, “we need to get you to a hospital.”

“Yeah.” Mermerd Bethany leaning her head comfortably aginst his chest, she saw his mouth twich.

“So… do you still not belive I am a Vampire?” he asked inosently.

“Oh I don’t know, you can only turn into a bat, have fangs, never go out in the light of day…” said Bethany sarcasticly.

“So in other words you believe me?” grinned Jagger.

“Just maybe.” Grinned Bethany then winced.

“We’re almost there.” Said Jagger gruffly trying to cover up how worried he seacretly was about her.

****

Neithan walked up to the golden sarcophagus nervously, he did not want to be the one who broght Kronos this news.

“So my servant, what news? Have you captured all the Elictor’s like I asked?” said the rumbaling voice of Kronos.

“T-the drakon monster that you sent after the one in Trinaty was killed, and the Elictor in question seems to have disapeard. Also the group from the underworld has not responded and the Elictor there is on the move, we must assume they are dead. L-lastly the Elictor we did catch seemed to have made a friend who somehow broke her out.” Said Neithan trembaling, waiting for the Titan lords responce.

“And what of Luke? Why isn’t he the one making this report? Or is he still bent over about his lost love.” Said the voice of Kronos with barely suppressed anger and amusment.

“N-not so lost actually.” Said Neithan.

“What do you mean?”

“It appears that the two of them have run off together, we’ve tried tracking them but we- but we-“ Neithan stuterd even worse as the anger of Kronos grew even worse, “-couldn’t find them.” The last part came out in almost a wisper.

“He dares betray me! When we conquer Olympose then I will find that girl and make him wish he’d never been born!” Kronos screemed, the earth trembled.

“I suppose you’ll also tell me that camp half blood has defeated me, and that they are now marching on our door step!” he yelled at Neithan.

“N-no lord. The camp has been seiged, their army is barely able to hold us off, shall we give the last order to crush them?” asked Neithan, pleased that he could still bring some good news.

“Not yet, we need Percy Jackson to coaperate with us, and we also need to find the last Elictor.” Said Kronos.

“Oh! I forgot to tell you! We have a new spy in camp half blood… says that the last Elictor is in camp right now, fighting. Better yet she seems to be going out with the Percy boy.”

“Then tell your army to reteat, we can not risk killing the Elictor at this point, she is the key that we need.” Said Kronos.

“Also the spy has informed us that there was a prophecy made about the Elictor’s.”

“A prophecy? This just keeps getting better and better. Where is the spy now? I must speak to it.” Said Kronos.

“Right out side, but I warn you, this person has taken a dip in the Styck’s. they wont be distroyd easily.” Warned Neithan.

“Even better, they will become my subsatute body now Luke has betrade me. Send the spy in.” said Kronos, Neithen nodded and went to the door and opend it, there stode a person shoded by the shadows.

“The frist thing I have to say is that I wont help you do anything that harm Percy.” Said the person.

“Of corse not, we only want the Elictor right?” said Kronos in a hypnotic voice, “Now come over hear and tell me about that prophecy, I have a propasision for you that I think you’ll agree to.”

“Alright.” Said Anabeth steping into the light.

****

Rylie sighed with relief, she was coverd in swet and drit and blood + other nastys but she was alive and so were her friends.

“Rylie! Your ok!” said Percy scooping her up in a bone crushing hug.

“Cant breath!” gasped Rylie, Percy losed his grip and set her back down on her feet.

“Percy! Have you seen Anabeth? I-I cant find her anywhere!” said Grover looking slightly frantic.

“What?!” said Percy going stiff, he looked down at Rylie, “I’ll be back… I just need to find Anabeth.”

“I understand.” Said Rylie, who inspite of hateing Anabeth wouldn’t wish her dead. Percy gave her a greatful squeez and then ran off with Grover. Rylie sighed worriedly, something wasn’t right. She climed the porch of the main house to go wash off then stiffend, something was moveing behind her. She drew her sword looking around. Then suddenly a spike shot out from the bushes knoking her sword out of her hand. Rylie was about to scamper after it when Dr. Thorn the Minicor epupted out of the bushes. Rylie had just time to draw her knife when it pounced on her. Blindly she stabed about looking for a chink in the armor, the Minticor howled. Some campers from the Apollo cabin came running up and began to shot arrows at it. The Minticor just howled louder, picked Rylie up in it’s jaws a the two of them vanished.

****

Thalia ran down the streets looking for Rachel, she bumped into what appeared to be a coulpal.

“Sorry.” she muterd.

“Thalia?” asked the boy, she turned around.

“Nico? What are you doing hear?” she asked bewilderd.

“What do you mean what am I doing hear? what are you doing hear? Arnt you saposed to be with Artamiss and her hunters?” he asked, Yasmine looked from one to the other trying to make sence of something.

“Thalia? Nico?” asked a voice from behind, Thalia whirled around and saw Luke with some girl she didn’t know. In a instant her bow was out as was Nico and Luke’s sword’s, but before any of them had time to attack there was a squeel.

“JAYAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!” said Yasmine a tackeling her in a hug.

“Yasmine! You @#$%in idiot get off me.” Yelled Jaya.

“So cold!” wailed Yasmine.

“I am sorry.”

“I forgive you.” Luke, Thalia, and Nico just kinda stared at them.

“You two know eachother?” asked Thalia uncertainly.

“Yep!” said Yasmine happily, “Jaya is the one Rylie always rants about.” She said to Nico by way of explintion.

“Oh that Jaya?” said Nico droping his defencive stance.

“You found Rylie?”

“Yeah she’s at camp half blood.”

“Jelosesy! I’ve always wanted to see that place. We met up with Bethany, but we had to leave because we’re on the run from Kronos.” Said Jaya matter a factly.

“Your on the run from Kronos?” Thalia asked turning to Luke who nodded shugging.

“So, Rylie’s at camp half blood, Bethany is at Coffin Club, you and I are hear. The only one left missing is Rachel.” Said Jaya ticking off the people on her fingers.

“Rachel? You guys know Rachel?” asked Thalia.

“Yes! Where is she?” asked Jaya and Yasmine in usnison.

“Hear somewhere. I just lost her and was looking for her when I ran into you guys.” Said Thalia.

“Well let’s go find her!” the two of them said.

“What about you guys?” asked Thalia turning to the boys.

“ I am with Jaya.” Said Luke.

“I need to get to the hospital, Yasmine can go with them if she wants to.” Said Nico.

“Never mind, Jaya will find Rachel, I’ll go with you Nico.” Said Yasmine.

“Your hurt?” asked Thalia.

“Yeah, Yasmine manged to heal me most of the way, but I still need to stop by.” Said Nico.

“Ok, I’ll go with Luke and Jaya, you two head to the hospital. If I find Rachel I’ll meet up with you back at that greek fountain in the middle of town.” Said Thalia, the others nodded and they split up.

****

Seph desided to take Rachel to the libray, which turned out to be a varry good idea. He lead her about showing her books the he had thought were good. She got them all. Afterwerd down to the bakery and bought some food and went to the park.

“So.” Said Seph.

“SoOo what?” asked Rachel who had started  on a book.

“You never did tell me why all those greek gods and monsters were chaceing you.” He said.

“Oh the gods were crazy and thought they were in love with me, and I have no idea why the monsters were.” Said Rachel lazily turning a page.

“Not that I cant see the draw but realy? All of them?” said Seph, Rachel through something at him playfully.

“I know, but they did. It kinda intimidating say no when a god asks you out on a date.” Said Rachel  as she went back to reading.

“Would you say yes to me if I asked you?” he teased.

“Sure.”

“Realy?” he asked looking surprised but not unpleased.

“I don’t know, what was the question?” asked Rachel looking up from her book.

“You just agreed to out on a date with me.” He laughfed.

“What! Oh no! um…. I-“

“It’s ok I know you weren’t realy consience so you don’t actually have to-“ laughed Seph then stoped as someone plopped down next to them.

“Oh don’t back out now! Fallow your hart! Be bold in your love!” said Aferdiety enthusiasticly.

“Huh?” said Rachel and Seph together.

“Realy.” Tisked the goddess of love, “I was apaled when you nearly joined the hunters, though I must say the male gods gave you reson trying to force themselves on you, love must be imbraced!”

“um….” They said.

“Now you two on the other hand…. Your romance waiting to happen, I could soOo see you two running off to elope or something else amazing!”

“Aferdiety why are you hear?” asked Seph weekly while Rachel just sat there looking apaled.

“Oh I am hear to help move things along.” She said sweetly.

“what-?” just then Aferdiety shoved their heads together in a kiss then ran away giggaling madly. Rachel could feel the magic in Seph flowing freely into her, when they broke away she felt like she was tingaling all over. Seph looked highly embaressed, but anything past that was hidden because he cept his head turned away.

“So.” Said Seph, “shall we pretend for the moment that didn’t happen?”

“T-that might be a good idea.” Said Rachel still a little stuned.

They turned to the topic of forien lands: all the places they had been, all the places they wanted to go, and lots of other stuff, exept that which was most prominatly in their minds.

“Rachel!” shouted Thalia, then stoped when she saw who she was with.

“Oh Thalia! I am glad you found me. This is Seph by the way, he’s been protecting me and showing me around.” Said Rachel.

“I found Jaya & Yasmine, they are supposed to wait for me at that greek fountain.” Said Thalia pulling Rachel to her feet, seeming eager to get rid of Seph.

“The fountain isn’t far from hear, I could show you how to get there faster.” Offerd Seph.

“That would be great.” Said Rachel before Thalia could reply. They took a short cut and the three of them came out right next to the fountain, and standing there was not only, Jaya, Luke, Yasmine, and Nico, but also Bethany and Jagger.

Before they had time to properly greet one another a hole opend up blasting power so strong that everyone exept the four Elictors were throne back. There was a bright light and then it was gone, but so were Rachel, Yasmine, Jaya, and Bethany.

****

Rylie lay on cold flore, Kronos had taken over Anabeth and now stood over her.

“Do you know why you are hear?” asked Kronos, golden eyes flashing. Rylie shook her head.

“1. Because you are vary close to Percy-“

“If you hurt Percy I’ll- I’ll-“ began Rylie.

“Stutter at me? Don’t worry I am not planning to at the moment. The 2. and main reson you are hear is because you are a Elictor.” Said Kronos.

“What the @#$% dose that have to do with anything?! I am not going to @#$%in help you if that’s what you think.” Said Rylie.

“Such a fowl mouth.” Comented Kronos kicking her over then grabbing her arm, exposing the skin up to the elbow.

“What are you doing!” cried Rylie as he brought out a knife.

“Did you even listen to that Prophacy Rachel gave about you and your friends?” Kronos chucked softly, then the knife came down sliceing open her forarm. Rylie screemed and Kronos calmly parted thr vains and tendons with out brakeing them till it came to the bone. There in the bone, made of some unknown substance, was a key.

“Just like it said: Each one caries in ignorance the key’s.”  mermerd Kronos reaching out as if to rip the key from Rylies flesh. Just then a bright light came from behind Rylie blasting him back and when the light faded Rylie was nowhere to be found.



© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 27, 2012
Tags: percy Jackson


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne