monsters

monsters

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne

6

Monsters

Yasmine twirled around looking about the underworld, it was so amazing. Nico stood a little way off watching her, he had been kinda down the whole trip, Yasmine wonderd if she had said anything to offend him. So she did the natrural thing, takeld him in a hug.

“Yasmine what are you doing?” said Nico ducking his head so Yasmine couldn’t see that he was blushing.

“Nothing, What’s up?”

“You tackeld me just to ask that?”

“Yep, so tell me why have you been so sad?”

“S-sad? I don’t know what your-“ stuterd Nico looking away.

“You’re a bad lier. Even worse then my friend Rachel, and she’s pretty bad.” Said Yasmine.

“r-realy?” said Nico then he froze, “Did you see that?”

“See what?” asked Yasmine letting him up.

“Nothing… must be my imagination.” Said Nico, just then he froze and started chocking up blood, Yasmine realized it was because a swored was peirsed through his chest.

“Now he’s out of the way…” said the half blood who’d stabed him, he turned to Yasmine sakeing Nico off his swored and charging her. Something inside Yasmine snaped and power flowed through her and she blasted the half blood away, his monster falowers hesitated.

“I-I don’t understand. They she was just a mortal.” Splutterd the half blood laying on the ground, most of his powers having been draind by Yasmine.

“He whome hurts my Nico…” mermerd Yasmine cradeling Nico’s body in her arms, steem rose in a circal around her, she looked up her eyes full of anger, “Shall die a varry painful death indeed.”

****

Bethany walked out of the club into the cool air, her breth making ice crystals in front of her. Looking up she saw a bat hanging from the electrical wires. Just then a hard fist slamed into her gut, Bethany gave a soft cry and a heavy fist smamed of to her head. Lights danced before her eyes and she felt a trickle of blood come from under her hair.

“Come on little miss, Kronos wants you and we mustn’t keep him waiting.” Wisperd a harsh voice in her ear, her capture pulled her arms behind her so painfully that it felt as if they would brake. Bethany tried to screem but large hands griped her neck leaveing brusises and cutting of her air. She could hear them laughf at her feeble strugals as they dragged her off into the back of a van and drove off.

The bat from the wires watched them go, then flew after them. A bat with one green eye and one blue.

****

Rachel ran panting down a ally to the small street beyond.

“I… Think I lost them.” She mutterd between pants. Just then someone tossed a small pebble at her. She turned to see Apallo sitting on a over turned trash can with a sign that said: “Can I talk to you?”

“No.” said Rachel turning away. Apallo came running after her with the sign that now said: “Please!!!!!”

“No! you gods are driving me insane!” said Rachel. Apallo’s sign changed to say: “So cold!” and  he stalked off sumped looking altogather too pitable.

“Just ignor him.” Said Rachel to herself, then sighed and gave in, “Hey! Come back! I am sorry ok?” she instantly regretted her dision because Apalo immediately ran back to her scooped her up and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Ah bella le manifiec!” he said.

“I am not a magnifisant beuty now put me down.” Said Rachel, and when he didn’t she said, “Put me down or I’ll tell Artamiss.”

“Fine.” He saulked setting her down, “I don’t understand why you don’t want me.”

“Because: 1. your 2,000 years older then me, 2. you’re a god, 3. your immortal, 4. your too posesive, 5 I don’t like you attidude, 6. you’re a bit of a brat and you anoy me (sorry), 7.-“

“Ok ok I get the picture.” Said Apalo.

“Finaly.”

“Hey!”

“Sorry.”

“SoOo, if I was mortal would you go out with me?” asked Apalo.

“Maybe, I would consider it.” Said Rachel fairly

“This sucks!” exclaimed Apalo going “poof”. Rachel sighed then walked a little way away, something moved behind her, senceing danger she ran out the end of the ally plowing staight into a some one and falling over together. With relief she realized that he wasn’t a god then she noticed that his eyes changed color: blue to green to gold. She didn’t understand, he wasn’t a god, he wasn’t a monster, he wasn’t a demi-god, he wasn’t even a vampire for goodness sake!

Just then the wall behind them exploded and a monster that was half dragon, half human leaped after Rachel, Scooping her up in one fell swoop.

“Kronos wishes us to collect all five Elictors, so you’ll have to come with me missy.” Rachel didn’t waist any breth of pointless remarks or comebacks, instead she consentrated on draining the monster, if she could just hold on a little longer.

“Let her go!” said the boy she had triped over, he was tall and good looking with short curly brown hair and his strange eyes. Rachel groned inernaly, the boy was nice for trying to save her, and certainly nice looking, but he was going to get himself killed. She had to distract the monster before it was to late, she promptly kicked the monster in the eye, it screemed and let her go, she hit the ground hard, but had to move quickly before she was trampled by dragon feet. As soon as she was out of the way the boy raised his arm and mutterd some fraze in Latin, whitish flames spiraled off his fingers consumeing the monster with a “woosh”.

“Hello, I am Seph, who are you? And why was that monster chaceing you.”

“Rachel. You’re a wizerd arnt you? A wizerd weir.” Said Rachel realizing the answer to her previos unspoken question.

“And you are a Elictor, but you didn’t tell me why the monster was chaseing you.” Seph stated, his pretty eyes boring into her’s.

“I don’t know anymore then you.” Said Rachel shuging, then she caught sight of Arise down the street and said quickly. “I’d love to sit and chat but there are more people after me, people with a lot more power then that monster you just killed.”  Rachel tried to run but Seph caught her arm and pulled her back.

“I know a safe place we can hind you.” He said.

“I don’t know, I don’t realy want to cause any problems for you…” Rachel said uncertainly.

“I know what I am doing, trust me.” He said, she nodded and let him lead her away.



© 2012 TheEverHungryOne


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

130 Views
Added on April 27, 2012
Last Updated on April 27, 2012
Tags: percy Jackson


Author

TheEverHungryOne
TheEverHungryOne

phx, AZ



About
I LOVE FOOD! other then that I am a Renaissance girl (aka I have a lot of hobbies all of which I do intensely) and i am Dyslexic.... so if my writing gets confusing thats why. Oh and I go to a M.. more..

Writing
Sorted Sorted

A Chapter by TheEverHungryOne