Up Above Ep 64 Final/Finale

Up Above Ep 64 Final/Finale

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Up Above Ep 64 FINAL/FINALE 


Nick: *The next time I woke I shifted in my bed (I assumed) as I wiped my eyes tiredly* Joe? *I whispered hoping he was still here & that seeing him under the sea wasn't a dream*


Joe: *Smiles leaning in to kiss his lips very tenderly* Hey baby good morning! I'm glad to see you awake. How are you feeling? *I asked concerned. I know that whole ordeal took a lot out of him*


Nick: Morning? *I look around for a moment taking in it was indeed morning & I was in my room* I'm fine, how about you? *I prompted stretching a bit falling back against my bed*


Joe: *Chuckles* I'm good, been mostly worried about you. *Squeezes his hand warmly*


Nick: I promise you, I'm fine just a little weak right now.


Joe: Thats what I thought, its why I told everyone to lay off for a bit so you could properly rest.


Nick: *Raises an eyebrow* Everyone?


Joe: Thats right, the whole gang. Your mom & dad have been here the most, next to your sisters, Mar, Anya & Dalal. Everyone is really concerned about how you're feeling. By now though, I'm sure Mar, your dad & mom know you're awake.


Nick: *Smiles a little; feels guilty* I'm sorry for worrying you & everyone.


Joe: As long you you're sure your fine right? *Pecks lips*


Nick: Never felt better now that you're here. Joe ... *Pecks his lips back, pulls away* I'm so sorry about not being there when you got back-


Joe: Baby *Stops him* you don't have to say anything or explain. Your parents & I had a chat about it & .... I can say he's officially 100% fine us now.


Nick: He is? *Skeptical* but before he was so-


Joe: Let me recap the moments while you were sleeping ... *Rewinds & retells him what went on. I'd set him gently down on his bed pulling back the covers then covering him back up comfortably. I sighed stroking his cheek as took a seat close beside him*


Nichelle: *Next to him putting a reassuring hand on his shoulder* He'll be fine, he just needs rest. When he wakes up, he'll still feel exhausted.


Joe: *Nods* I'll stay with him then.


Nichelle: *Warmly smiles before continuing on* That was a brave thing you did Joe. I knew that you were the only one that would withstand the blast & help Nick pull through, he's strong but with you ... the two of you together you're quite the force to be reckoned with.


Joe: Thank you, I just didn't want him to get hurt. I couldn't have stood there & not helped. When he put himself first, my natural instinct knew I had to be beside him & fight with him.


Nicodemus: Very courageous, commendable & above all ... honorable. *Compliments him swimming back over closer. I'd been near Nick's window gazing out*


Joe: *Turns to him. I almost forgotten that he was in the room with us, watching over Nick. I bowed* Thank you sir, for Nick I'd do anything I love him so much.


Nicodemus: *Smiles while nodding; bows back* No thank you ... Joe. *I finally spoke his name* I was wrong about you & I'm sorry for not understanding sooner. You & Nick, are meant to be together. You have proven to me & my wife just how much you care for him & I know he feels the same for you. Nichelle *Pulls her close* & I give you both our blessing.


Joe: *Stunned & excited all in one; gives them both a giant hug together* Oh thank you so much, that means so much to Nick & I.


Nichelle: *Hugs back happily* Your welcome Joe & welcome to the family.


Nicodemus: Hmm, yes young man welcome. *Hugging back as well; grins*


Joe: *Grinning brightly* Well since we're all family now, thank you again Nicodemus & Nichelle.


Nicodemus: Ah-ah-ah, Joe ... *Clears throat* Nico will be just fine. 


Joe: You've got it. *Gives a thumbs-up sign*


Nichelle: Unless you'd prefer to call him by his middle name ... Micheal. *I pointed out*


Joe: *Eyes widen* For reals?


Nicodemus: *Chuckles* Yes we all have our middle names, just like hers is Emmy. *Kisses her cheek lovingly*


Nichelle: Lets just say we enjoy switching off & on again with the names from time to time. *Giggles*


Joe: Alrighty, good to know.


Nicodemus: So what's yours Joe?


Joe: Its Adam.


Nicodemus: Very fitting. *Notes*


Nichelle: And charming. *Agrees; adding* 


Joe: Thanks, yours are awesome too but honestly didn't expect either of you have one.


Nichelle: Well we thought might as well. *Shrugs a little* So now to discuss the wedding details. *In truth I was most excited to start planning for them, but I know I needed both their consent first*


Nicodemus: Ah, yes & oh Great Pacific that means that Nick's going to become King now. *Realizes*


Joe: Not to put a damper on your spirits Nico, but what id Nick's still unsure about that?


Nichelle: He's actually kidding this time. *Laughs a little; shaking head*


Nicodemus: *Chuckles a lot* Got ya Joe!


Nichelle: Nico please shush it, Nick's sleeping! *I whispered yelled sternly*


Joe: *Holds back my laughter with my hand covering my mouth*


Nicodemus: Right, sorry about that. Why don't we continue this conversation when he wakes up. I'm sure Nelly that Joe & Nick will want to talk everything over. We'll be back from time to time to check on him.


Nichelle: *Rolls my eyes playfully* Alright then, we'll see you in a bit. *Swims away with Nico leaving the two of them*


Joe: And yeah thats basically it. *Finishes the recap for him*


Nick: *Eyes widen greatly* Okay first off, what did you do to my dad ... he's never that ...


Joe: Cool?


Nick: Yeah. *Nods a lot*


Joe: *Shrugs* Guess like father like son. *Winks*


Nick: Say whaa now?


Joe: Thats right, in that conversation I saw pretty much you in between the two combined. Your dad is chill, as far as I'm concerned.


Nick: *Still doesn't believe it* W-o-w.


Joe: All I know Nick is that they approve & now nothing can hold us back no more. I've been thinking for awhile now & I've decided that is if you agree too .... I don't want to wait to marry you. I feel we're so ready-


Nick: Joe, nothing on earth, heaven or sea would make me happier. *Beams*


Joe: *Stops talking; immediately embraces him* So thats a yes? *Checking*


Nick: Mm-hmm, no more waiting darling. After all this, I realize that I'm finally complete & ... *Takes a breathe* I'm ready to take my place as King of the Pacific, so guess that will make you King as well.


Joe: *Grins brilliantly; incredibly happy* Songbird, I love you & as for the ruling part as two Kings ... anywhere by your side sounds perfect to me.


Nick: And I love you, forever more. *Equally happy; heart racing as it always does when I'm with him*


Joe: And more. *Adds closing the distance with a loving kiss*


Nick: *Kisses him back with the same amount of passion & love, its always magical how much it completes us*


Joe: *As much as I would love to stay like this, I knew it was time to greet the family & tell them our decision even though I'm sure they all pretty much know what's in store. I lifted him into my arms swimming over to the throne room finding his parents talking. Once they saw us though they turned their attention directly towards us* Morning Micheal & Emmy! *I exclaimed still not letting go of Nick*


Nick: *Coughs* Did you just you use their middle names?


Joe: Yep, I sure did Jerry. By the way, thats an extremely sexy name you hid from me. *Whispers into his ear*


Nick: *Blushes madly*


Nichelle: *Smiles; enjoying their cuteness* Morning boys, good to see you both up.


Nicodemus: Good morning guys. *Swims over to them holding my hands on each of their shoulders creating a circle* How are you feeling Nick? *Turns to look at him*


Nick: I'm doing a lot better, dad thanks. Listen Joe told me everything you & mom talked about. *Gives him a hug* Thank you for accepting us, I'm just so sorry I lied to you. I feel awful about it & I promise never to do it ever again.


Nicodemus: Oh my son, its alright. I'm so sorry too, I shouldn't have acted the way I did. Nick you have yourself quite a man here, I'm happy you found love. *Hugs him tightly*


Nick: *Sniffles* Oh, dad.


Nichelle: *Chuckles* Awww, its not too enough I see such a sweet & beautiful father & son moment like this.


Joe: I'll say.  *Agrees loving that Nick & Nico were now on much terms* You know what this calls for right?


Nichelle: Way ahead of you Joe. *Magically makes two 2012 flip phones appear for us to take* Set to record right about ...


Joe: *Grins taking the small cam; finishes her sentence* Now.


Nicodemus: *Chuckles* Don't look now son, but we're being recored.


Nick: *Shakes head; blowing a raspberry* Oh you guys!


Joe: No, seriously keep going this is great.


Nichelle: Yes, & best of all we'll get to see it again & again.


Nicodemus: Oh boy. *Pulls back from the hug; clears throat* Well in the meantime, Joe & Nick seriously you two congratulations.


Nichelle: *Cheers* To our awesome boys. *I inclined my head*


Joe & Nick: Thank you you both.


Nick: *Smiles* So mom & dad about the wedding ... Joe & I have decided what we want to do.


Joe: *Nods* Thats right, we .... *Smiles at Nick*


Nick: *Finishes for him* Want to be married here first & then have a separate wedding on land for Joe's parents & the rest of our friends.


Nichelle: I love it, consider it done. I can have it all ready for this afternoon.


Nick: *Smiles big* Thats more than perfect mom, you sure its not too short of notice?


Nichelle: I'm sure for anyone without magic, yes but not for me sweetheart.


Nicodemus: Well then looks like we've got lots to do & prepare. You two best go let all the girls know if they don't already. Nelly & I will take it from here.


Joe: You sure guys?


Nick: Positively? *I teased too*


Nichelle: Yes, now go on & no peaking. In fact you & all the girls are to go out for the rest of the day.


Nicodemus: You heard her boys, we'll get everything taken care of.


Joe: Alright then, if you say so. We'll see both later then.


Nick: Good luck & thank you. *I waved swimming off with Joe out of the throne room*


Nicodemus: So where do we start-


Nichelle: *Magically transforms the entire throne room; chuckles* One room down, lots more to go.


Nicodemus: Shall I attend to spreading out the word & invitations?


Nichelle: Sure, Nico. From what I recall Joe & Nick have some special guests they want to invite.


Nicodemus: Got it, well then I'd best get to it. *Pecks her lips* I'll find you when I finish then?


Nichelle: *Smiles big pecking back* Count on it.


Joe: *The second we were far enough from the throne room we were bombarded by all the girls speaking to us all at one time* Whoa ladies, like time out big time! *I gestured it with my hands*


Nick: *Whistles* Everybody quiet down now! *Sighs when they do* Thank you, so we'll answer each of your questions but please one at a time okay? *They all nodded. The first one I turned to was Mar giving her spinning/swimming hug* You're first girl, so go on.


Mar: *Hugs back happily. It felt like it had been so long since I'd seen my bestie* Gosh limit us all don't ya, okay guess I'll take what I can get. First question of mine is how are you feeling overall after that entire messy & crazy battle?


Nick: *Lets out a laugh* Well I'm a little on the weak side, but I think that resting definitely helped me a lot. I remember everything about yesterday but at first I wasn't sure if Joe was still here & I was worried for a split second.


Joe: Baby, I'll always be here for you for as long as I can, everyday & so forth. *I assured him*


Nick: *Smiles* And I'll be there for you, always too.


Mar: Awww! *Squeals* I'm so glad we were so worried, like unbelievability worried. Seeing you up & smiling like you always do, is what I like to see!


Joe: I couldn't agree more, Mar. *Hugs Nick's shoulders close*


Nick: *Blushes lightly* Alright Joe, you pick next.


Joe: Hmm, I pick Anya, go for it Miss Jellyfish.


Anya: Don't mind if I do thank you, well boys ... I'm glad to see you two doing great. That was quite the display with everything that happened. My question is this: Who was that guy or squid-thing anyways?


Nick: I can answer that. He was a banished merman for practicing dark uses of magic & plus he didn't want to lead or be ruled. As it turns out, his target was me the entire time, from the first time he used magic to see me as a baby & ever since then he had a creepy watch watchful eye on me. *Recaps also the rest of exactly what he'd told me not really wanting to recall any of it, but knew that everyone including Joe deserved clarification*


Joe: That creep, that weasel that-


Nick: Joe, its okay we defeated him together, he's gone for good.


Joe: I know, you're right but I swear never again will I let you out of my sight Nick.


Nick: *Chuckles* My hero. *I teased*


Anya: Anyways you cute pair, good riddance to him. Actually now I do remember him, Theon was a strange merman no question.


Mar: As far as that goes, he sounds it. Why does this story sound so familiar, we have the main couple, two rulers of the sea, six sisters, me the best friend, Dalal the protector & of course Anya here the guardian.


Nara: Oh, oh I can answer that! *Waves an excited hand* Nick & Joe's story relates almost with Hans Christian Andersen's The Little Mermaid fairy tale.


Nina: Figures cause they're living their happily ever now, but like seriously I'm happy for you both & its about time. Can I go next for my question, please oh pretty please? *I begged cupping my hands together like I was making a wish*


Joe: Why not girl, go for it.


Nina: OMG thank you! Okay, okay, okay so my question is for you Joe. Are you ready to become king alongside Nick & rule & start a family of your own & if so how many do you plan to have?


Nick: Nina why am I not surprised you asked four questions in one sentence?


Nina: Because I really want to know the answers, please I mean we all do.


Joe: *Smirks amused* Honestly Nina, all I can say is that I look forward to being with Nick as his husband & King. As for the children part, we have no such plans ... yet *I winked pausing to see Nick's reaction; earning a series of OMG's & squeals all around*


Nick: *As on cue blushing got the best of me*


Joe: But if we do, I'm open to whatever Nick & I decide together.


Nick: *Speaks up; stammering a bit* T-there'll be plenty of time for that.


Nina: Sweet-tastical dudes right on! *I exclaimed*


Nick: *Laughs with Joe & the rest of the girls* Nara what about you? *I asked her*


Nara: So its just as Mar overheard, you two are at last getting married. I'm most curious to know as are all us, after the two weddings & honeymoon & such what where you two reside?


Joe: Thats quite a good question, Nara. Once again, Nick & I are unsure at this point. Naturally since this is home for Nick, I will always live with him here & then of course wherever we decide on land. I know for one thing, we definitely need a new manager & label.


Nick: Might I make a suggestion?


Joe: You kidding, yes what do you have in mind Nicky?


Nick: One day while you were doing an interview, I was chatting with your dad & he said that he'd actually could help in managing your career.


Joe: Really? Why didn't either of you say something sooner?


Nick: I wasn't sure of what you what say or if was something you wanted, I wish I would've told you sooner I'm sorry.


Joe: Don't be, its alright & as far as that goes, I would love to have my dad managing us.


Nick: Us? *I squeaked*


Joe: Oh, yeah baby. You're going to be singing on stage with me, I wouldn't dare sing anymore ... not without you.


Nick: Oh, Joe. *Hugs him*


Joe: Then its settled, I just know dad will be thrilled & things are going to change for the better & the real Tim is officially going to be fired & I'm so getting out of my record deal.


Nick: I know he will. But how, aren't those iron clad?


Nara: Exactly they're not plus with a little magic you two will be home free.


Joe: Gotta love magic.


Nick: *Chortles* Absolutely. But yes Nara, right now we're just going to focus on this day & tomorrow spending it all together. As soon we decide we'll let you girls know our decision.


Nara: Most excellent, we'll be looking forward to hearing the results.


Joe: You all will be the first to know along with our parents. Okay Nia, go for it & ask away.


Nia: Dearest Joick, *Never gets tired of calling them that* we've all wondered about how you were able to defeat Theon. I believe it was the power of love, because it always conquers all.


Joe: That is does & always will.


Nick: *Smiles * Thats right & so true. In fact girls, I have a song in mind that can explain it all perfectly.


Joe: Sing it baby. *Eager to hear what he'll choose to sing*


Nick: *The moment I first heard the song I was about to sing ... I connected with it so much & felt like it was everything I wanted to say but it was even better because I was conveying it to my love in such a special way, its all for him. I love him for being my side & for everything he is* Joe ... this one's for you. *Begins to sing* [Vid link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1VxGpHLUEJ0&feature=related]


Hmmmm .... Ooooh .....

Mmmmmm ....


When I am lost you shine a light for me and set me free

When I am low you wash away my tears and take me through

The loneliness and emptiness through the darkest night

Somehow I survive through it all


When you tell me I'm the only one you need

Sweet and tenderly and your love

Breaks away the clouds surrounding me

All I have I want to give to thee, oh baby


Mmmmmm ....


If I should fall your love is strong enough to lift me up

If I'm afraid, oh baby you chase away my fears and take me to

A brighter place beyond the rain and I feel alright

Because you're by my side through it all


And you tell me I'm the only one you need

Sweet and tenderly and your love

Breaks away the clouds surrounding me

All I have I want to give to thee


Mmmm ... Da da da ...

Hahhh ... Hahhh ... Ahhh ...

Ahhh ... Mmmm ...


You take me through the loneliness and emptiness

And I feel alright 'cause you're by my side through it all


You tell me I'm the only one you need

So sweet and tenderly and your love

Just breaks away the clouds surrounding me

And baby all I have I want to give to thee


Want to give you all of my love

Now and forever my love

All I have I want to give to thee


Mmmm .... Mmmm ...

Mmmm ... Oooh ... Hoooh ...


Joe: *Hearing his voice tenderly sing an MC song, my heart melted as I watched. I recognized the song immediately, mesmirzed I stared watching. As our eyes connected, I felt his every emotion. Even as he closed his eyes & continued, every verse spoke volume especially with him singing it to me. I mouthed the words with him not wanting to interrupt him, God forbid I could listen to him all day & night. And when he hit the those high notes, I was grinning like crazy. I'm so love with him, every note he hits ... it goes straight to my heart. As he finished, I went over to him pulling him in for a loving & tender hug* Baby you sounded beautiful, thank you so much. *Kisses him passionately unable to hold back what I was feeling*


Nick: *Kissing him back while my arms found their way around his neck. I allowed myself to get so caught up in the moment that the girls were starting to whistle to get out attention; pulling away I blushed* Wups .... *I shyly smiled* sorry girls.


Nia: *Giggles* Don't be, you're two are too cute.


Neva: Super cute! *Adds* Okay my turn now!


Joe: Kay, Neva lets hear it girl.


Neva: Alrighty you asked for it, hmm so naturally I assume mom & dad are planning your awesome wedding as speak which is going to stellar no question. Anyways, I'd like to know where you guys would go on your honeymoon since you could go anywhere in the world?


Nick: *Raises a surprised eyebrow; folding my arms* I'm surprised at you Nev's, usually you don't ask such a reasonable question.


Neva: Well then if you like I could- *Teases; smirks*


Nick: No, thats okay! *I waved both my hands no*


Joe: Ha ha ha. *Laughs*


Neva: Thought as much, so you two going answer it or not?


Nick: Honeymoon wise ... I don't mind location, being together & having a quiet vacation-


Joe: Maybe not to quiet, songbird. *Winks suggestively*


Nick: *Blushes brightly* Joe!


Neva: *Bursts out laughing; exchanges a high-five with Joe* Now that was priceless, good one!


Nick: Nev's!


Neva: *Shrugs* Hey at least it wasn't me this time, its your husband here.


Joe: And I'm guilty as charged. *Grins widely*


Nick: *Rolls eyes playfully* Yeah, you are. *Smiles*


Joe: So Nicole, Nicole, Nicole ... what would you like to ask either of us?


Nicole: Well guys you've answered pretty much everything, so my question is actually doubles as a request, will you two sing for us one of your songs your wrote together?


Nick: *Looks over at Joe* I think we can do that, what do you think?


Joe: I say yes, naturally but were going to need a little magic, so Dalal-


Dalal: Guitars coming up boys! *Makes two appear for each of them right in front of them* Take it away!


Nick: *Begins to sing & play*


Oh (oh) Oh (oh) ...

Oh (oh Oh (oh) ...


Joe: *Joins with Nick in the strumming; starts to sing as well*


I’m calling you out, calling you out

So you can see what’s going on.

Breaking me down, breaking me down

‘Cause I can see that something’s wrong


Nick: *Takes the next verse*


Your bodies is moving

But your mind is somewhere else

And I don’t know how to get there

It’s like you’re losing yourself


Joick together:


(Oh, oh)

No, I never thought it would come this far

(Oh, oh!)

Got enough for me to break my heart

(Oh, oh)

When the music stops

Promise me that you won't let it go

We keep dancing until tomorrow


Joe: *Grins taking the next verse*


Calling you out, calling you out

‘Cause I can see we’re near the end

Letting me down, letting me down

It’s like we’re back to one again


Nick: *Smiles at him continuing on*


Your bodies is moving

But your mind is somewhere else

And I don’t know how to get there

It’s like you’re losing yourself


Joick together:


(Oh, oh)

No, I never thought it would come this far

(Oh, oh!)

Got enough for me to break my heart

(Oh, oh)

When the music stops

Promise me that you won't let it go

We keep dancing until tomorrow


(Oh, oh)

No, we’re not gonna stop when we hit the lights

(Oh, oh!)

When the rest is wrong, you‘re the one thing right

(Oh, oh)

When the music stops

Promise me that you won't let it go

We keep dancing until tomorrow


Nick (Mostly), plus Joe:


(Oh, oh!) Yeeeaah

(Oh, oh!) Hey! Oh!

Ohhh ohhhh!


Joick together:


(Oh, oh)

No, I never thought it would come this far

(Oh, oh!)

Got enough for me to break my heart

(Oh, oh)

When the music stops

Promise me that you won't let it go

We keep dancing until tomorrow


(Oh, oh)

No, we’re not gonna stop when we hit the lights

(Oh, oh!)

When the rest is wrong, you‘re the one thing right

(Oh, oh)

When the music stops

Promise me that you won't let it go

We keep dancing until tomorrow


(Oh, oh!) Yeeeaah

(Oh, oh!) Hey! Oh!

Ohhh ohhhh!

Oh baby

Baby

We keep dancing until tomorrow


(Oh, oh)

No, we’re not gonna stop when we hit the lights

(Oh, oh!)

When the rest is wrong, you‘re the one thing right

(Oh, oh)

When the music stops,

Promise me that you won't let it go

We keep dancing until tomorrow


Nick: *Finishes with Joe earning loud cheers from all the girls; chuckles* So you all liked it I presume then?


Nicole: Lets put it this way guys ... we all love it! *Group hugs them with my girls*


Joe: Whoa! *Laughs*


Nick: Girls, alright alright alright can't breathe here! *Chortles as they then pulled away as I gasped & exhaled along with Joe* And last but not least ... *Turns to look at Dalal* your turn.


Dalal: Awesomeness! Its up to me to ask the final question which is .... can I get a drumroll please ladies?


Neva: *Begins to create the sound of it along with my rest of the girls*


Dalal: If you could have redone anything in the seven months you two have know each each, what would it be & why ... or if not, then I certify you two as the happiest couple ever. *Twirls happily anxiously waiting their answer*


Joe: Honestly I can say to all you & Nick here, that there isn't a thing I would change.


Nick: *Beams brightly at him* Same goes for me, I feel after everything ... we're exactly where we need to be & thats together.


Joe: Mm-hmm. *Links hands together*


Nick: *Continues to beam*


Dalal: One more question guys if I may.


Joe: Shoot girl.


Nick: Lets hear it. *Agrees*


Dalal: Did I hear Joe, calling your parents by their middle names?


Joe: Sure did & in fact I know each of yours minus you & Mar of course.


Dalal: *Snickers* Thats cause I don't have one, do you Mar?


Mar: Nopie, don't need one but its still fun hearing all theirs.


Nick: Do you now, well then you won't mind if you name them for me. *Challenges him; also knows the girls hardy use their middle names*


Joe: Okay, starting with you Nina then ... yours is Kay.


Nina: Or Kay-Kay whichever, I don't mind it all that much its kind of me. *Shrugs cutely*


Joe: *Nods* And then Nara yours is Cyrena which is pretty cool.


Nara: I like uniqueness, it makes each of us shine.


Nick: Mm, that it does.


Joe: Definitely. And then Natalie yours is Layla.


Natalie: I exactly like it, got to hand it to mom for picking such sweet middle names.


Joe: Aww, true too ... moving on to Nia yours is Marie.


Nia: I prefer my first name, but this one is good too either way I'm cool with either or.


Joe: Same here, & next Neva yours is Devonne.


Neva: For me I think its perfect fit, what can I say I love it!


Nick: You love mostly everything Nev's.


Neva: Yeah I do, even yours ... Jerry. *Teases*


Nick: *Blushes* Hey Devonne!


Neva: Jerry Jerry JERRRY! *Sing-songs*


Joe: I tell you girls, I never tire of hearing that name. You know I didn't know till today?


Neva: Get out, oh Nicky you think you were going to hide that forever?


Nick: Maybe? *I shrugged*


Neva: *Chuckles loudly* S'ok baby bro your Joey still loves you.


Joe: You betcha I do, I love my Nicky very much. And ... lastly Miss Nicole yours is Anne.


Nicole: Spot on Adam. *I folded my arms; raising an eyebrow at him*


Neva: Oh!


Joe: Touché girl.


Mar: Alright now that pretty much questions, songs & middle names have been established what do you all say we all take a swim?


Nick: In other means she wants to race. *Translates*


Mar: And he always knows me so well, so y'all up to it?


Joe: Oh its on!


Dalal: Any particular rules to this game Mar?


Mar: No cheating & no magic.


Dalal: Got it, I'm ready then.


Nick: Me too, girls? *All of them nodded together* On the count of three then, one ...


Joe: Two-oo. 


Mar: Three & ... race! *Takes off speedily with everyone; laughing*


Nick: *For hours it seemed me & the girls & Joe raced swimming at some pretty record breaking speeds. Joe probably impressed me the most because he was in the lead for the longest time, but that didn't mean I was backing down. Eight girls were directly behind me & gaining on the both of us. While we all played fair ... at first I guess in a effort to get ahead each of us broke the rules & were now at the same speed as Joe*


Joe: *Grins continuing to swim; not breaking a sweat just yet* I should've known you all would cheat! *I joshed*


Nick: We held in as long as possible, how are you so fast anyways? *Panting*


Joe: I was made for speed what can I say. *Winks* But I do know you have it in you, so stop holding back & show me what you really got!


Nick: I'm already giving it all I got. *Tries to tell him*


Joe: You have it in you I know it, c'mon or I can tell the girls that are right behind your tail, more about what I plan to do with you on our honeymoon.


Nick: *Blushes; something triggered in me & I took off in full blown bullet passing speed zipping right past him* DON'T YOU DARE! *I screamed*


Joe: *Grins; whooping* There YOU go, whoo!! Go Nick!


Nick: *Eventually I went a little too far swimming wise & stopped looking back not even seeing any of the girls or Joe* Guys? *I tried calling after I caught my breath. When I got no answer I tried again, but instead of their voices I got a vid chat screen from my mom*


Nichelle: Nick there you are, you must come back now & everyone else, we're ready to start the ceremony.


Nick: Wow! O-Okay, I'll be there just got to find-


Joe: Nick baby wait up! *Catches up to him finally with the rest of us; sees Nichelle on the vid screen* Oh hey Emmy, we were just racing. *Waves*


Nichelle: Guys you best get back here, your wedding is ready & waiting for the main guests of honor via you two.


Dalal: Allow me my Queen. *Teleports us all back to the palace* Whoa, getting used to this more & more. *Notes*


Nick: See, I knew you would.


Mar: Okay guys, its your wedding day time to get dressed & cleaned up.


Dalal: I can take care of that, but you both got to turn around, can't have you two sneaking a peak at each before the wedding. *Gestures for them to turn away from each other*


Nick: *Pouts* As you wish then. *Turns around no longer facing Joe*


Joe: Baby I'll see you at the alter. *Smiles turning around as well*


Dalal: Great, leave it to me fellas I've so got this. *Transform them both to fully clean, as well giving each of them a black bow tie around of their necks. Also too I transformed all the girls outfits making them look more princess-y* Alright Joe you may go on ahead, Nick will join you shortly.


Joe: Okay, one thing before I go forth ... Nick I just want to say I love you so much & I look forward to calling you my husband & King, songbird.


Nick: *Blushes; heart leaping wildly* Oh Joe, I love you so much too ... I'm so happy right now my awesome rockstar & King, I'll see you soon.


Joe: I'll be waiting. *I swam away; although I was super tempted to turn around & look at him, I knew the girls were watching me & would stop me, so I kept on swimming till I arrived at the alter. Nichelle & Nico had went all out, they had the entire palace transformed regally*


Nick: *Almost hyperventilating; nervous now*


Nina: Don't be nervous Nicky you look great, but I really do think we should add a veil.


Nick: Don't even think about it Nina.


Nina: Just kidding, hey lighten up Mr. Future King this is a happy day after all. Congrats again Nick. *I hugged him then pulled back, leaving him to walk down the aisle as the first flower girl*


Nick: *Hugs back; starts to smile again nodding* Thanks.


Nara: *Hugs him next* We'll see you out there, go get your man Nick. *Winks*


Nick: Yes & I will. *Hugs her*


Nara: *Smiles waving to join Nina*


Natalie: *Goes to hug him next* Good luck Nicky, we love you so much.


Nick: *Embraces her next* Thank you Nat, I know & I love you all so much too.


Natalie: *Gives him a big smile before I pulled back & swam off to follow Nara*


Nia: *Hugs him then too* You look so handsome Nick, you & Joe are so great together.


Nick: Thank you Nia. *Hugs her too* I think we are too.


Nia: *Giggles then follows the rest of my sisters*


Neva: Go get em' bro, Joe's got himself an amazing man by his side. *Hugs him tightly*


Nick: *Nods hugging back; closes eyes* Thank you Nev's. *Whispers*


Neva: You betcha, cya down the aisle. *I told him & swam off in the direction of Nat*


Nicole: *Hugs him the longest* Congratulations Nick, I hope today is everything you want & more for you & Joe.


Nick: *Hugs back her warmly* Thank you Nicole, I know it will be.


Nicole: *Pulls back* I'd best get going cya real soon. *I smiled big leaving him with Dalal, Anya & Mar finally joining all my girls*


Nick: *Takes a deep breath*


Mar: Nicky my bestie, I so happy this day has come for you & Joe. I wish you & him the very best. *Hugs him as he twirled me around*


Nick: Oh, Mar thank you so much.


Mar: *Sniffles* Of course, King Nick. *I bowed & swam off to take my place beside the girls*


Nick: *Chuckles* I've never get used to that title.


Dalal: Maybe not now, but soon you will. You've always been a Prince & now you moving on up with your true love ... it just doesn't get any better than this.


Nick: Mmm. *Smiles dreamily*


Dalal: And ... he already zoning out thinking about it. *Chuckles; giving him a hug leaving him passing the Queen on the way; waves & swims taking my place next to Mar & the girls*


Anya: Ready, Nick?


Nick: As I'll ever be, yes Anya.


Anya: My Queen. *Bows swimming away to the alter; signals the orchestra to start the music. Thats when everyone turned waiting for Nick to come in*


Nichelle: *Joins my son linking his arm with mine* You look amazing Nick, Joe's going to love it.


Nick: *Blushes* Mom please tell they didn't put that veil on my head right?


Nichelle: Honey its kind of traditional, but if you're really uncomfortable with it you don't have to wear it.


Nick: *Blushes deeper not wanting to disappoint Joe, but I couldn't help but feel silly; shakes my head* N-no its alright, I'll wear it.


Nichelle: You sure?


Nick: Yes. *Smiles; still blushing though*


Nichelle: As you wish. *Hugs him & pulling the veil over his face*


Nicodemus: *Swims over to them then; eyes widen* Wow.


Nick: *Blushes even harder now* Hey dad. *Waves*


Nicodemus: My traditional son *Grins brightly* you ready for this?


Nick: Mm-hmm, yes I am. *Smiles* So you're both giving me away?


Nicodemus: We are. *Links arm around his other one as he was now in the middle of Ellie & me* Shall we?


Nick: *Chuckles* We shall. *Together the three of us swam slowly down the aisle. Naturally the first thing I noticed was the entire beautiful setup my parents had done, to make everything so special, but then my eyes found Joe's. At that moment I was glad I was led by both my parents who were keeping me steady, cause I could feel my entire body starting to melt. My breath caught in my throat as I admired him*


Joe: *Seeing Nick swim closer & closer to me, made my smile grow even more. He looked so stunning, sexy & adorable all in one. I had to smirk at the veil addition, I couldn't help but think it was an excellent choice. My Nick, my baby, my songbird, my stud, my merman, my best friend, my love, my husband, my King, my everything ... he's my endless love*


Nick: *When I'd made it to the alter Joe's eyes continue to be locked on mine & vice versa, as hand-in-hand we smiled brightly at each other & turned to face Anya our priest as my parents swam next to all the girls taking their place beside them*


Anya: *In so I began all the introductions* Welcome everyone to the royal wedding of Prince Nicholas Jerry & Joe Adam Jonas. Friends, family & travelers, we are gathered here to bring the two of these amazing guys together in holy matrimony. So without further ado, *Smiles at Nick & Joe* I see our grooms-to-be have already their rings. Would either of you like to say a little something?


Joe: *Nods speaking first directly towards him quoting a quote I'd chosen just for him* "I love you & know that you are unique just not like anybody else." You are my everything Nick & I will be forever be blessed cause everyday I will wake up to see your face & feel like I'm the luckiest man because I finally have found the love of my life, my reason for being.


Nick: *Holds back the tears wanting to spill out as I began my own speech to him; smiling so big* Joe you are my home, my heart & soul. I love you & everyday I thank the heavens up above for guiding me to you. Before I met you, I didn't know what love was like & now you've shown me & I fallen even more in love with you. You're my match in every way & brighten my entire world, *Begins to choke up* I-I love you so much.


Joe: And I love you so much. *About to lean in to kiss him when we both turned to Anya*


Anya: Oh, go on & in so I pronounce the two of you husband & husband, congrats Mr. Nick & Joe Jonas, you may now kiss.


Joe: *Grins pressing the most loving kiss to his lips as we joined together. I could tell we both felt the sparks, the warmth, the connection, the beautiful & awesome love, it had always been there even from the start* 


Nick: *Wrapped up in our love we kissed each other & when we pulled back we heard the joyful cheers & awww's from everyone; giggling I smiled at them all & then back at my husband*


Joe: *Cupping his cheek I smiled & waved with him at everyone. I then lifted him into my arms bridal style, earning that blush I always love to see on his face; also from this we earned even louder cheers from the crowd*


Nick: *Thats when I heard them all say together simultaneously: To Joick! Joe I exchanged laughs & leaned again to kiss once again. For the rest of the afternoon, Joe & I spent time with all our guests including Sealey & his parents: Serena & Solan, Carson, Seanna, Watson, Reily, Kal, & Lantos (the six traveling swordfishes we'd met back in San Francisco's waters), & surprisingly also including those three kings of Leon sharks ... Loki, Lear, & Leo (whom of which were all different sharks now definitely less threatening than when we'd previously met & also Princess Xyana came back all the way from the Atlantic Ocean just to see the wedding & congratulate Joe & I. Together we all celebrated, enjoying the after party reception eating extremely an amazing main course & dessert. Then after that we all retired to the dance floor (sort of speak) & kept on dancing what seemed the entire night. It was probably like around midnight when we all went to back to our rooms & went to sleep once we said goodnight to everyone, hugged & lastly waved to them all. The last thing I recalled was Joe taking me to my room laying me down whispering sweet words of love, making me smile as we stared at each other till we both fell asleep*


Nick: *The next morning I awoke to see Joe up just staring at me* Hey. *I beamed*


Joe: Hey Mr. Jonas, sleep well?


Nick: So well, mm-hmm. So you know what today is right?


Joe: Our second wedding on land, naturally.


Nick: Yes, that but also something else care to guess what?


Joe: *Pecks his lips* Kissing you over & over again?


Nick: *Laughs* You already do that, so do you give then?


Joe: Okay, I'll admit it I'm stumped on this one but only could you distract me.


Nick: *Blushes* Well it has to do with our honeymoon, I know when the girls asked us where we wanted to go yesterday neither of us were sure .... but I thinking about it little bit more & I have an idea.


Joe: Ooh I love to hear your ideas, hit me with it.


Nick: *Laughs again* I was thinking of ... *Whispers into his ear*


Joe: *Nods listening*


Nick: So *Bites my lip* What do you think?


Joe: I think I love it & so can't wait. I've always wanted to go there, I think it'll definitely be very relaxing & exotic.


Nick: *Pecks his lips* Awesome, then its settled. In the meantime we best get up & swim over to everyone. Oh my gosh!


Joe: What's up? *Smiles raising an eyebrow*


Nick: We forget to tell your parents about the wedding!


Joe: Actually they know & are probably dressed & waiting for us now. They have Elvis over there & Big Rob's on his way. And also too *Claps hands* I talked to my dad about becoming our manager & he said yes happily & officially Dalal did what she does best & got us both out of our contract & the real Tim is history. Best of all Nick, your parents & sisters will be there in their human forms while Mar, Anya, & Dalal will be hovering invisibly there too with us all.


Nick: Wow, sounds amazing in every way I can't wait. It sounds like everything is ready & set, what about about the venue?


Joe: That'll be a surprise. We've talked about it all morning, so its all set. I promise you though its gonna be great.


Nick: *Smiles* Did I mention I can't wait? *Winks; hugging him. Shortly after eating breakfast we caught up with my parents & everyone & started eating together. From there Dalal & dad helped to teleport all thirteen of us to Dallas to meet Denise, Kevin, Gili, Orelious, Elvis & Big Rob. Thats when we all exchanged hugs & my parents finally got to meet Joe's which was so cool cause all four of them looked beyond happy & excited as were all of us, Joe & I especially. And after changing into formal tux's we all began to head towards the direction of where our second wedding would be. I stopped walking then feeling a familiar item or should I say a blindfold which had surprisingly been placed over my eyes as I smiled & giggled* Surprises as always.


Joe: You know it, here let me be your guide. *Takes his hand leading him with everyone outside of my parent's house. Once there, I finally removed Nick's blindfold & watched his eyes open as he gasped in awe* I knew our second wedding would more memorable here. *Hugs him tenderly*


Nick: It is. *The location Joe had chosen was beyond his parents private golf course where there was a open field set up with a very huge white tent. Once inside I found chairs set up for our guests & then there was the alter & white roses everywhere. It looked like a something out of a dream, it was truly beautiful all of it. And towards the side there was a separate area for us to sit at a table & eat & then of course we all could share plenty of dances rocking out to song after song, after everything. Taking a breath, we all took our places & Big Rob arrived finally lastly apologizing for being late, taking his seat with everyone. As the music played, I walked down the aisle this time on my own towards Joe & beaming continuously. We smiled at each other brightly as we said our vows & kissed. It was another beautiful ceremony & reception. Joe & I & our family & friends had a blast, it had all been the best day ever. Many hours later Joe & I said our goodbyes & many thank-you's to everyone as they each wished us a wonderful honeymoon together. Instead of taking a plane my dad transported us both to where we'd secretly told him for the location. Bushed from all the excitement & fun from today, Joe & I just retired to bed after we showered. For the next couple of days we spent time relaxing so peacefully in Maldives. The entire island was absolutely stunning with the clearest water surrounding us & its always sunny paradise-like weather. Here we could swim & transform from mermans back & forth to human again to our hearts content cause naturally we still had the awesome effect of being invisible. One day Joe & I was lounging on our white warm & sandy beach like always, when I suddenly heard a splash sound from the water. I looked up to see a young boy watching us. I elbowed Joe silently then*


Joe: *Opens up eyes looking at him, then I followed his gaze seeing someone as well* Nick we're invisible right? So he can't see us, he's probably looking at something else.


Nick: *Instead of responding to Joe, I got up from the big beach blanket of ours & walked over into the swallow water. Sill the boy hadn't moved, but still continued to stare so I asked ...* Can you see us?


???: *Doesn't speak to him just yet, only nods*


Nick: *Smiles nodding in return* My name's Nick, what's yours? *I offered to shake his hand, but he just stepped back*


???: I don't have a name.


Joe: *Follows over to Nick's side* You're a little young to be by yourself kid, where's your parents? They must be missing you.


???: I don't have any parents either.


Nick: *Frowns* So you're alone?


???: Yep, basically. At least I was until you guys showed up, this here is my spot.


Joe: You must have someone out there that's a relative, an aunt, uncle-


???: I have no one, I told you.


Nick: I'm sorry. *I sadly said to him* And we're sorry if we've invaded your home, we could move somewhere else.


???: I didn't say I wanted you to go, I actually want to talk to you.


Joe: What about kid?


???: Actually I want to talk to Nick. *Points to Nick*


Joe: *Shrugs* Okay, then I'll just hang out here while you two talk.


???: *Shakes head* Only Nick.


Nick: *Turns to Joe* Give me a few minutes with him.


Joe: But Nick, I'd rather not leave you alone.


Nick: I know that, but I'll be fine.


Joe: *Looks at the boy then back at Nick unsure*


Nick: *Touches his arm* Don't worry, you can still watch us from afar if that makes you feel better.


Joe: Okay. *Nods once* but if anything happens-


Nick: Nothing, will. *I gave him a reassuring smile*


Joe: I hope you're right. *Leaves them not liking it one bit; walks back over to our place watching from the patio area staring at them both intently*


Nick: *Turns back to face the boy* So um what did you want to talk to me about?


???: You're Nick from the Pacific Ocean, the future King to be right?


Nick: I am, *Nods confirming* yes but how do you know that?


???: I'm a merman too. *Shows my tail to him which was almost a similar shade of Nick's own blue tail*


Nick: *Gasps* I guess I should've known, so thats how you can see us.


???: Yeah.


Nick: But I don't understand how you're all alone with no parents or a name, have you perhaps lost them?


???: No, & I haven't lost my memory either. I've always taken care of myself.


Nick: Is that why you need my help, to find them-


???: Nope, there's no one to find. I don't  need help.


Nick: Well then what is that you want from me?


???: Look just because I don't have parents or anyone or a name, doesn't mean I don't want one. For as long as I could remember its always been just me solely. I learned from a young age to fend for myself.


Nick: How old are you?


???: I'm eleven, I was born on August 29, 2001. 


Nick: You know your birthday yet you don't-


???: *Shows him my birthmark on my right wrist showing him the date*


Nick: *Looks at it, seeing his birthdate just as he said it* Thats odd, I've never seen something that before.


???: *Shrugs* I don't mind it.


Nick: *Suddenly puts it together* So you want a parent & a name, does that mean you-


???: That I want you to adopt me, yes.


Nick: *Blinks in awe* Why me? *I whispered*


???: I chose you a long time ago. When I traveling on my own when I was five years old I learned of your home & watched you & your family. I'd heard that you were the future King-to-be, but you were only fourteen at that time so I figured that I'd find you again when you were a little bit older so I could meet you in person. When I'd first seen you, I watched you deciding that you were a good fit to be parent for me, plus you looked a little like me so I figured it made sense at the time.


Nick: But there are so many others that would want to adopt you, why didn't you just ask someone?


???: Guess I was a little on the shy side, I didn't really talk all that much & I was kind of a loner. But on the upside I knew I liked you, & I knew that I didn't want anyone else to be my dad.


Nick: *Draws in breath* So you've been trying to find me all this time just to ask me?


???: Yep. After you turned nineteen I figured that would be a good time to return & find you, but when I came back I couldn't find you anywhere. And of course while I waited & waited, I couldn't find no trace of you, but I didn't want to give up. So I went back home & figured, I'd try again but instead I didn't have to swim all the way back ... cause funny enough you found me.


Nick: But I still don't understand why me? 


???: After finding out more about you, I guess I became intrigued. I never expected though that you'd get married to a guy, let alone a human guy. But I guess after watching the two of you for the last couple of days, I decided I didn't mind it. Plus you can have kids of your own, which I get but I was really hoping that you'd take me in too.


Nick: I ... *For once I was speechless. This boy had clearly went through so much to find me & never once has he seemed to give up. I've never been in such a position, but the feeling of it all was making my heart clench. I couldn't say no cause clearly the boy had his mind set & honestly I just didn't have the heart to turn him away so instead I asked ...* Are you sure you want me to be your dad?


???: Mm-hmm. *Smiles a lot*


Nick: And you don't mind that Joe will also be your dad as well?


???: It'll take a little getting use to, cause I don't exactly know him, but yeah I'll give him a chance since he is married to you.


Nick: *Chuckles finding this boy to be something else* Well then welcome to the family then. *I smiled warmly*


???: *Immediately goes to hug him tightly* Thank you.


Nick: Your welcome. *I hugged him back. As I pulled away, I continued to smile* Do you want to re-meet Joe now?


???: Sure. *I nodded pulling back too; grabs his hand pulling him forward*


Nick: Whoa, slow down. *I chuckled again*


???: No can do, plus I think Joe's a little confused what's going on.


Nick: I think I should maybe to talk to him first on my own.


???: Okay, I'll just hang out right here & wait.


Nick: Okay. Do you want anything to eat or drink?


???: I'm fine for the moment, but thanks.


Nick: I'll be right back.


???: Take your time, I'll be here.


Nick: Right. *I smiled then walked on over to Joe*


Joe: Everything okay?


Nick: Yeah, listen-


Joe: He really likes you, so he's a merman huh?


Nick: I suppose so & yes he is.


Joe: So what did he want to talk to you about?


Nick: *Explains to him exactly what he told me* He wants us to adopt him. *Finishes the recap*


Joe: *Eyes widen* Whoa, seriously Nick?


Nick: I already said yes.


Joe: But Nick, he's-


Nick: Joe he's been alone for eleven years, now I know either one of us don't know him but I can't just leave him. From the conversation we just had, I can't say no. He needs us.


Joe: *Hugs him then* Sheese I leave you alone for eight minutes & you've already adopted an orphan kid.


Nick: Joe, I'm serious I right now. I know we just got married & we've talked about having kids of our own one day, but I really feel that he needs a family.


Joe: *Sighs* I understand, he wants a family someone to love him & take care of him. *Chuckles lightly* Well he chose you right from the start it looks like & once a boy choses at that age, he sets on it, it'll be harder to change his mind now that he's a little older.


Nick: So you're saying yes? *Pulls back from the hug; searches his eyes*


Joe: 100% yes, plus he even sounds like you a bit & strangely enough looks like you too.


Nick: *Smiles* Funny I thought he reminded me a little of you too.


Joe: Ha ha, very funny. *I chuckled* Well then guess thats set, Mr. Jonas we've just adopted ourselves a son.


Nick: *Beams* I guess we have. *Thinks for a moment* He'll need a name then.


Joe: I've got it. *Snaps fingers* What about Nic?


Nick: You want to name him after me?


Joe: Absolutely, we can spell it N-I-C.


Nick: Oh, I get it. I like it, but I think he needs touch of you too. *Takes a moment to think* How about for a middle name Jo, spelled J-O?


Joe: *Repeats the full name* Nic Jo Jonas?


Nick: *Smiles* Mm-hmm!


Joe: I think its great, but question is *Nods in the direction of the boy* will he think so?


Nick: There's only one way to find out, c'mon. *Takes his hand leading him*


???: *Smiles at them seeing them coming towards me* So I presume you two have talked things over about me then?


Nick: We have.


Joe: And we would be more than happy to have you join our family, we even have a name for you that is ... if you like it.


???: *Excited; stands up fast* Really? What is it?


Nick: *Tells him* Nic Jo Jonas.


Joe: What do you think?


???: Like your names but spelled without the K & E at the ends?


Nick: Yep.


Joe: You've got it.


???: I ...


Nick: *Waits for him to finish*


Joe: *Waits as well*


???: It'll do, I like it. *Runs to give them both a hug* Thank you guys.


Nick: *After our incredible honeymoon had ended in Maldives, we all transported back to my home in the sea. Once there we presented our newly adopted son, immediately he was welcomed warmly into the family. Both my parents confirmed that the boy had no family, but now he did & it right here with us. Joe & I were so happy, having Nic as our son. In the end, we all decided to have three different homes, one naturally close to the ocean in Malibu on land, the second in Dallas close to Joe's parents house, & lastly as a gift my mom & dad created a separate palace for us to live in which was conveniently near their own palace. We always went back & forth, also too because Joe & I were in between training to be Kings-to-be & then our Nic was training to be a prince. His training consisted of mostly learning magic of his own, in which he was already starting to pick it up fast. Back on land, we met with Denise & Kevin & they too got to meet Nic whom they instantly just fell in love with just like Joe & I had & everyone else who had met him so far. Mostly life was busy, with starting Joe & I's career this time around with Kevin as our manager & then of course we had a whole new team behind us too. Eventually Joe & I recorded our songs & made a album together releasing it worldwide which went straight to number one. Best of all now, we were having ten times more fun cause now everything Joe & I were always together with Nic every step of the way. It was even more awesome when Nic began to sing & find his true talent. Like Joe, he had that charisma & according to Joe, he'd said that Nic had a voice like my own. Shortly after that, Nic joined our family band & so began the rise of Jonas*


Nick: *As for telling our fans, we eventually came out to them about being a couple, being married & having an adopted son ... & while at first I'd been so nervous ... it turned out I didn't even need to be. Nothing mattered except my two guys & our family, because we always had each other through thick & thin & whatever came our way. As for my sisters, the girls began visiting us frequently cause actually each of them found their own talents too. Nina & Natalie both became actresses, Nara now stars in broadway plays, as as for ... Nia, Neva, & Vanessa those three teamed up & became singers/songwriters/actresses/dancers. Each of them now is living their own lives on land & still here & there in the sea. Mom & dad of course remain in the sea, but from time-to-time they too come ashore & spend time with all of us, you can say family gatherings happen very often almost daily in our family. And that goes double & maybe even triple for Mar, Anya & Dalal, those girls are always around thats for sure. And naturally Elvis lives with us on land while Orelious & Gili live still with Denise & Kevin. Recently those two cats have been blessed with their own babies, four healthy & sweet adorable kittens. Then there's Sealey & his parents from San Fran who we also see & keep in contact with & of course Big Rob too. Overall, everyone is doing great & we're living life happily. Whether we're under the sea .... or up above ... Joe & I just so blessed*


Nick: *It was one year later, when Joe & I had a baby boy of our own naming him ... Josiah Nico Jonas. Now we were a family of four & we couldn't be more thankful. Nic was probably the happiest to gain a baby brother of his own, cause he instantly bonded with Josiah. Joe & I then took off that year from singing & touring solely to take care of our boys & to relax all together. And naturally both our families were present for Josiah's birth, it had been a wonderful & memorable day for everyone. Soon after our baby boy's birth, Joe & I were made the new Kings of the Pacific & Nic & Josiah were proclaimed young Princes of the Pacific. One day inside our palace under the sea, I was lying in bed feeding Josiah his bottle when Joe suddenly swam fast into our room being chased fast by Nic. I just chuckled & rolled my eyes watching them for a moment before I turned my eyes back to Josiah* Look what you get to look forward to little Nico. *I smiled as my baby boy drank hungrily from his bottle*


Sounds like a scene from the silver screen

Yeah, that's how it was

Love doesn't always look like a picture perfect storybook

Ah, but sometimes it does


Standing beside her the stars shined even brighter

And for a moment all the world was, all the world was still

I knew we belonged together the moment my eyes met hers

And I thought nothing lasts forever, but maybe this one will


[Chorus]

A deep breath and baby steps

That's how the whole thing starts

It's a long slow beautiful dance

To the beat of a heart


The world starts to spin again, you learn things you didn't know then

Feels like the bloom is off the rose

But you weather a few storms and you pull out a few thorns

And together the garden grows and grows


[Repeat Chorus]


It's a long, slow, beautiful dance, my friend


The house is filled with so much love

We got more than enough for two

So we've been thinking about having a baby

I know it sounds crazy, but it seems like the natural thing to do


[Repeat Chorus]


It's a long, slow

It's a long, slow

It's a long, slow


Joe: *Stops then* Hey, I heard that. *I folded my arms; raises a playful eyebrow*


Nic: *Takes the opportunity to jump on his shoulders* Gotcha!


Joe: *Chuckles loudly* Thanks a lot, he got me baby cause you distracted me.


Nick: *Laughs with him* That was not my intention, I was watching you two.


Nic: Dad's got a point, but then again you do anyways blame him *Air quotes* on "distracting" you.


Joe: *Ruffles Nic's hair* Maybe.


Nic: Nope, pretty much always. Anyways, *Shrugs; giggling swimming over to my brother* How's my Josiah doing this morning?


Josiah: *Stares quietly at them, finishing up my bottle*


Nick: Something tells me, he's getting full. Want to hold him Nic?


Nic: Sure. *Nods; smiling as I took my brother into my arms carefully; starts to talk to him*


Nick: *Smiles contently; lying back against the bed watching them, while Joe took his place beside me, wrapping his arms around my waist*


Joe: Our family. *I grinned watching with him* There's nothing like it in the world.


Nick: Mmm. *Chuckles softly leaning against him* Can you believe it all?


Joe: Yes & you know why?


Nick: Why?


Joe: Its all because I met you.


Nick: That goes both ways you know. *I beamed*


Joe: *Kisses his head* I love you Nick & our boys so very much.


Nick: And I love you Joe & them too, so much.


Nic: And we love you guys too, right Josiah? *Smiles*


Josiah: *Squeals happily*


Nic: Aww thats my baby bro. *I cooed*


Joe: *Continues to Nick; still smiling* Thank the lord for bringing Nick to me & allowing us to meet each other up above.


Nick: Up above. *I repeated*


~ THE END ~


[A/N: Thank you so much for everyone's support & for checking out this story. Finally we've reached the end, sorry it took so long. I wasn't sure how long this episode would be, but after re-reading it I think it came out just right. Originally I'd planned for Nicodemus to take away Nick's ability to give birth when he found out about him & Joe, but I decided not to include it afterwards. As for the summaries I did for this episode especially, I figured it was better cause else I'd go on & on, LOL. Any who I also changed the song again for the vid for this last episode & added more pics. As for Joick's adopted son, I actually just randomly came up with the idea & loved the ending result. I chose David Mazouz to play Nic Jo Jonas because I loved him so much in the show Touch (big fan & can't wait for season two to come!). And also Princess Xyana who first appeared in episode 24 & 25, was played by Ariana Grande. Lets see what else, also too why I fast forwarded a lot of Joick's new life together was I looked back on every episode I'd written noticed how long I'd taken to write just one day for them. EP's 1-8 = Day 1. Ep's 8-29 = Day 2. Ep's 29-54 = Day 3. Ep's 55-60 = Day 4. Ep 61 = Day 5. Ep 62 = Day 6 ... then skips to six later .... end of July. So basically I spent all of episodes dragging it out a lot, if I'd posted it all on Writerscafe.org it definitely would've been 64 total episodes .... but in the end, it was it is & I'm just psyched for this last episode, hope you all enjoy :-]


Last notes: Here was a list of possible names I originally thought of using for this story: Overboard, Part Of Your World, Deep Sea Love, Ocean Love, Up Above, or ... Out Of The Sea. Up Above just seemed to fit the best. And if you guys noticed, I didn't include the third Jonas Brother, Kevin or Frankie Jonas or any other Jonas relative just because I thought the story had enough characters, but I just wanted to mention just because I didn't include them in this story ... it doesn't mean they're not equally awesome ;-) And then for Tim Nalinder's/Theon's character, played by The Wanted's Max George (whom in real life is awesome in the band) originally I wasn't sure if was going to make him just a squid or have be a merman like Nick, but in the end I thought he just needed another bigger form when Joe came into the scene to save Nick. A lot of you guys didn't like Tim's character (which I get no one likes the guy who's trying to steal the main character's guy away) & I admit I don't like much to always include a bad guy/villian but in this case since this story was Little Mermaid themed, I had to chose someone to play the role (still it was cool playing Tim). Moving on thank you to the following: Thank you so much Google for being an awesome finder for just about everything I needed to research ... from pictures, to destinations, languages & their translations, & more. Thank you again to, Mariah for the inspiring idea its because of you that I was able to write this story. Thank to Dalal too for all the awesome feedback & for telling me about Big Rob (I wouldn't have known otherwise ^^). And a big thank you to the real Joe & Nick Jonas, you guys still continue to be amazing, can't wait for your next album, I know it'll be stellar! Lastly this story is purely fictional & was all made up for fun ^_-


LInk to the pics for thisepisode: http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff476/VirgoAvatar/Up%20Above%20Ep%2064/. Or search at photobucket.com under VirgoAvatar.



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

664 Views
Added on July 17, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Nick Jonas Joe Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar