Up Above Ep 59

Up Above Ep 59

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Up Above Ep 59


Joe: *Grins moving in to kiss him* Yes-siree.


Tim: *I don't know how it happened, but I swear its like time just slipped by so fast. One minute I recall finding the guys ready to go & then next they're already on board ready to take off without me. I had a strong feeling this somehow was Joe's doing, so I just sighed & drove to the airport as fast as I could without actually breaking the silly speed limits & laws. Eventually I got there & climbed abroad the plane & went straight over to Joe & Nick finally them in their seats talking back & forth* Hey guys. *I interrupted them*


Nick: *While waiting for Tim to arrive, Joe & I talked about our trip recalling all our amazing moments so far on this trip. Our flight tonight would be another new experience for me & this time, Joe had warned me that the ocean was not as near by as it was here in Cali. I knew sometime soon I would have to get use to the feeling without it, so I nodded. I would miss it, but it doesn't mean I'd be forever without it. Joe promised me that a majority of the tour dates would be in places around the the U.S. where there its just land after land, but after all those scheduled visits he said then begins the international part of the tour. One of the places we were going, I was most excited & couldn't wait. Thoughts about it then were interrupted by the voice of Tim. I looked at him taking in his almost sweaty appearance. I felt bad for the guy, but before I could say anything Joe spoke first*


Joe: Hey man, glad you could finally make it. *Grins waving*


Tim: *Narrows eyes, then shakes it off. I'll so get him later & ten times better than whatever the heck this was today; shrugs* Me too. *Claps hands together* Well I should best get seated. *Walks off nodding at them & going off to sit down buckling up in my own part of the plane as the pilots started up the engine & their introductory announcements for the flight*


Joe: *Smirks watching him walk off* He's so POed.


Nick: Joe, seriously he could've figured something out.


Joe: Nah, not a chance, the guy couldn't get to a conclusion about you *Whispers huskily* being a merman & magic does really exist.


Nick: *Blushes* But still-


Joe: No worries, songbird. He won't EVER figure it out, he doesn't believe in things like that.


Nick: I see. *Drops the subject for now seeing how Joe is seeming to enjoy the whole situation of toying with Tim. So I asked him ...* How long from here to Dallas?


Joe: About three hours & 53 minutes. *I grinned & whispered into his ear, bitting the edge of the lobe* Plenty of time to be together.


Nick: *Holds back a moan closing eyes, arching in my seat already*


Joe: Someone's more than ready to start.


Nick: *Stammers* What about the f-flight?


Joe: They can handle the plane & like I told you & assured you before baby, we're both covered invisibly wise. What anyone would see if they should check on us, is us sleeping in our own chairs clearly not wanting to be disturbed for the remainder of the flight unless we should need something.


Nick: You quite thorough.


Joe: Thanks, I do try. *Pecks his lips*


Nick: *Smiles responding back after pulling away* But is it safe to ...


Joe: Its perfectly safe, but if you don't want to or aren't comfortable with it we can cuddle together & just kiss, we don't have do anything-


Nick: *Pulls him in for another kiss* I'm not backing out if thats what you're asking.


Joe: *Stares into his eyes searching*


Nick: I'm sure, I want to. *Blushes telling him the truth*


Joe: I love you, Nick. *I told him*


Nick: And I love you Joe, now ... *Smiles* how exactly are we going to go about doing this?


Joe: *Nods in the direction of the large new king cal bed now next us* I think that will do just fine, don't you?


Nick: *Blushes seeing the bed* Yeah, it will.


Joe: *Smiles taking off my seat belt standing up in front of him offering my right hand* Come away with me then, love.


Nick: *I laughed a little at this, but none the less I unbuckled the safety belt & took his hand happily as he led the way over towards the bed*


Joe: Wait here, okay?


Nick: *I nodded wondering what he was up this time. I watched him pad away over to the other side of the room getting something* You know I can still see you right?


Joe: I know, which is why I want you to close your eyes now.


Nick: Really?


Joe: Truly, please for me?


Nick: Alright. *I smiled & closed my eyes, bouncing up & down a bit on my feet*


Joe: *Turning around I walked over to him waving my hand in front of his face to check*


Nick: *I could feel the air flow as he did that & I smiled further* I know you're in front of me.


Joe: *Grins* That I am. *Uses one hand to cup his cheek* Such soft skin. *I noted stroking it a little*


Nick: *Blushes grabbing his hand* What do you have in your other hand?


Joe: Well #1, the lube & condom, but also I have something else too. Care to guess?


Nick: Something kinky to tie me up perhaps?


Joe: No, if anything thats something I will use later or next time.


Nick: Okay, um then other than that I really don't know what else it could be.


Joe: So you give?


Nick: Yeah.


Joe: Baby, open your eyes.

 

Nick: *Opens them gasping at what I was seeing* Oh Joey.


Joe: *Sees how surprised & happy he is* Do you like it?


Nick: I love it, thank you although you didn't have to. *Smelling the beautiful arrangement of roses tied together in the bouquet*


Joe: I did, cause when it comes to you ... I just love spoiling you. *Kisses his lips so sweet & tenderly*


Nick: *Heart swells loving everything he does & is doing even right now; pulls away to set down the bouquet but then I thought aloud ...* Shouldn't these be in water?


Joe: I smiled taking hold of his hand to take them back* I've got it covered, be right back. *I winked & walked off to put them in a vase I'd brought along as well for them*


Nick: *When I couldn't see him anymore, I quickly shed off all my clothes scurrying & fumbling clumsily & quite nervously. I made it though just in time flopping into the bed to cover me myself in the meantime till he comes back*


Joe: *Coming back over to Nick, the hugest grin splayed out across my face chuckling as I folded my arms eyeing him* Mmm-mm.


Nick: *Blushes* I just thought I'd save some time.


Joe: I see, but I would've liked to at least see this fast undressing scene you know.


Nick: I know, next time I promise but in the meantime now I get to see yours so c'mon. *Points to him*


Joe: *Smirks taking each clothing piece off of me slowly*


Nick: *Leans back, immensely enjoying the show*


Joe: *Suddenly I sped up my movements earning a loud gasp from him*


Nick: H-hey what are you doing?


Joe: Getting undressed for you.


Nick: I know that, but you're going-


Joe: Faster. *Now down to my boxers only* Thats my exact intention.


Nick: You're just as in a hurry as I was then.


Joe: Can't lie to that, I'm guilty as charged. Now .... *Finally takes off the last piece of unneeded article of clothing loving the way his eyes widened. I jumped on him finding his lips instantly*


Nick: *Love took over the both of us, bringing about our needed, wondrous, sweet & amazing releases ... where next sleep overtook us & we drifted off. The next time I woke up was about two hours later feeling a little thirsty. I looked over at Joe & of course he was still in his own peaceful mode of sleep. I knew I had to be as quiet as I could cause if anything I didn't wake him. Making my way from our bed, I grabbed a nearby blanket using it to cover my body as I tip-toed away. I knew that I didn't need it, but still it was a little cold but not much. Seeing as how I was still invisible, I found my way to the small mini fridge taking out a nice medium-sized Fiji water bottle opening it up & taking a refreshing swig of it* Mm, not bad.


Joe: *The second I felt the warm of Nick's body disappear I woke right up, sitting up to glance around finding him no where in sight. In that split second I got up uncaring that I was naked & went to look for him. Two seconds later I found him by the little fridge drinking some water & I relaxed; I wrapped my arms around his blanketed-self* Evening songbird.


Nick: *Shivers turning my head over my shoulder to look at him* Oh hey, sorry I woke you didn't I?


Joe: You did. I could've gotten that for you, you know.


Nick: But you were sleeping soundly.


Joe: Doesn't matter I'll get whatever you want whenever you want for you.


Nick: But Joe its okay I can manage-


Joe: Its no trouble baby, plus I love doing stuff for you.


Nick: *Smiles* You're too sweet, thank you.


Joe: My pleasure, so you ready to get back to bed?


Nick: Um, I would be ... except *Stomach growls then answering for me* yeah that.


Joe: Aww, you're hungry? Why didn't you say so? I'm cook something, what would you like?


Nick: Well, how about something warm?


Joe: Oh, I've got it! I'll start making it & in the mean time you can relax & wait in bed.


Nick: But what if I wanna watch you?


Joe: Then I of course I can't say no to what you want. *Pecks his lips, pats his shoulder pulling away to walk toward the kitchenette next to the fridge. I stretched & smiled* First I need to find the right ingredients.


Nick: *Pecks back ever so sweetly; looks at him for the first time taking in his state* Joey!


Joe: Hmm, what's up?


Nick: *Gestures at his naked-self; blushing*


Joe: *Shrugs* I'm invisible & free, you should try it its fun. *Hints to him*


Nick: *Swats his shoulder* You would think so, I'm comfy just the way I am.


Joe: Snug like a bug?


Nick: *Tilts my head to side*


Joe: I mean you're warm right?


Nick: Very. *I confirmed happily*


Joe: Well thats good, but should I be jealous that the blankets getting all your attention?


Nick: Not at all, plus I didn't say I'd be covered for long.


Joe: Oh, really?


Nick: Yeah, in fact after we eat then I shouldn't need this anymore. *Points to the blanket*


Joe: Ooh, I already love what you're suggesting.


Nick: I knew you would, so whatcha going to make?


Joe: What if I want to surprise you?


Nick: Nah, its okay spill please.


Joe: *Chuckles* Alrighty well I figured cream of wheat. *Shows him the box*


Nick: *Reads it over* It sounds good.


Joe: It is, you'll definitely love it.


Nick: Mm, indeedy. Can we add addition ingredients to it?


Joe: Most definitely, did you have something in mind?


Nick: I wanna add raisins, I had some earlier I just really liked them.


Joe: Aw, you're a raisin fan not to worry baby your wish is my command.


Nick: Thank you, Mr. B-day Suit.


Joe: *Grins* You know you love the view.


Nick: *Flushes* Maybe.


Joe: Admit it.


Nick: *Zips lips, shaking head smiling* Uh-uh.


Joe: You going to refuse?


Nick: *Nods* Yup.


Joe: Well then, guess I'll have to change that. *Leaves the stove for a moment to stalk over to him*


Nick: *Narrows eyes* What are you doing?


Joe: Absolutely nothing yet.


Nick: I see that mischievous glint in your eye, you don't fool me you've got something planned.


Joe: I object. *I grinned*


Nick: Don't come any closer you or I'll-


Joe: You'll what? *Challenges*


Nick: *Whispers something*


Joe: What was that?


Nick: *Transforms into my merman self pinning him with my weight, well mostly my tail's weight* Pinned ya, babe.


Joe: *Laughs* So you have. 


Nick: So you give?


Joe: *Shrugs* I don't have much of a choice do I, so yes I give.


Nick: *Smiles letting him up; blushing again* And yes I do love the view.


Joe: Ha! I knew it. *Cheekily smiles*


Nick: *Tail slaps him lightly* Yeah, okay whatever.


Joe: *Laughs again; gets up brushing myself off walking back to the stove* By the way, you pack a sexy little slap there baby.


Nick: *Blushes* I guess I kind of do.


Joe: Oh, I know so. I bet you could send me flying.


Nick: I could, but I wouldn't do that, not to you.


Joe: You sure, cause catapulting sounds like a heck of fun activity.


Nick: *Rolls eyes* Well you best stop fantasizing about it cause its not going to happen.


Joe: Aww, why not? *I faked whined. The idea alone seemed like a total blast to me*


Nick: Cause it could be dangerous.


Joe: Nah, anything that could remotely happen dangerous won't happen.


Nick: Oh ... *Pauses* I forgot about ...


Joe: Yeah, you'd think it was me who'd forget but guess its you huh?


Nick: Hey, a lot of this magic is kind of new to me too you know. *Transforms back in my human form*


Joe: I know, thats why we're learning together. *Five minutes later I finished cooking the cream of wheat & poured two bowls for the both of us & lastly I added the raisins* Eat up & enjoy. *I smiled giving him his bowl & spoon*


Nick: Thanks, Joey.


Joe: Not a problem, Nicky. *Gives a thumbs up sign, getting my own bowl & spoon walking with him back to our bed to sit down & eat together* So what do you think?


Nick: *Tries the hot meal* Mmm, very good.


Joe: *Grins* For sure. *Suddenly then we heard over the speakers that we would be arriving in Dallas in one hour* What did I tell, fast flight huh?


Nick: Thats for sure, its like we just got on.


Joe: Yep, that would be the awesomeness of flying gotta love it huh? Plus you seem like you're doing much better now, you're more comfortable with flying. 


Nick: *Recalls when I first got on the plane from Malibu to San Franciso & now from San Fran to Dallas* Yeah I guess I'm much better, but I think its cause you're distracting me.


Joe: You bet am I. *Kisses his forehead*


Nick: *Beams finishing up the meal finally taking off my comfy blanket now officially overheated* Whew, I'm full now.


Joe: Me too, ooh ... *Eyes Nick hungrily*


Nick: *Kisses him climbing on top of him silencing his groans emitting from him*


Joe: *The rest of the time, we spent kissing heatedly & touching each other every chance we got. Only it was shortly lived when we once again heard the loud speaker confirm that we were now 20 minutes to landing. I groaned in frustration* Great timing.


Nick: *Kisses his cheek* Don't worry about it we'll have time later when we get to bed at the hotel, maybe. 


Joe: *Bites lip* We're not going to be staying at a hotel actually.


Nick: Oh? ... Where then?


Joe: We're going to be staying at my parents house.


Nick: Oh, that sounds neat ... wait WHAT?


Joe: I just thought I'd like for you to meet my parents while we're here.


Nick: But I .... they don't know about us right?


Joe: No, not all but I have mentioned to them that I was bringing a special friend.


Nick: Special?


Joe: Very special. *I nudged him*


Nick: But what if they don't like me? Are we going to tell them about us? What if they freak out? What if-


Joe: Whoa, whoa, whoa easy there songbird its gonna be alright. First off, they'll love you you're so amazing. Secondly, we'll decide that together. Thirdly, they might but my folks are mostly cool, they shouldn't freak too much.


Nick: You're not just saying all that to ease my worries right?


Joe: I'm 110% serious & more.


Nick: This is kind of a big step.


Joe: I know & I understand if its way too soon, whatever you decide I'll be fine with.


Nick: *For the remainder of the flight I could think of was meeting them in person. I mean sure I knew only a little bit about them from Joe, but what do they know about me? Its all very nerve racking, but at the same time if I should say I don't want to meet them just yet ... it would be considered rude & I just don't want to let Joe down no matter how nervous I may be. All & all, I knew I had to be honest. Maybe Joe was right & I was freaking out too much, which brought me to ask him ...* Are you nervous at all about telling them?


Joe: Yes & no. Don't worry okay, everything will be alright. I'm sorry that I sprung this on you at the last minute, I thought it would be a nice surprise, but at the time I wasn't thinking of about how would you feel.


Nick: *Grabs his hand* Its not okay, you were naturally excited about me meeting them-


Joe: I was, but if you're not ready to then I shouldn't pressure you-


Nick: You're not, you're always taking into account my feelings.


Joe: But I forgot about them this time & I shouldn't have.


Nick: I don't blame you for that, its alright to forget.


Joe: Not to me Nicky & not about you.


Nick: *Hugs him then* Don't beat yourself up about this.


Joe: But Nick I-


Nick: Shh, .... *Pauses thinking of something, begins to sing* don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be alright.


Joe: *Chuckles*


Nick: *Turns to kiss him* Joey please don't worry about a thing, cause every little thing is gonna be aright. *Sings to him*


Joe: *Grins widely kissing him back* Thank you for that.


Nick: Anytime. *Winks pulling back* And I have my decision for you.


Joe: *Stiffen awaiting for him to say it*


Nick: I ...


Joe: *Bites lip*


Nick: have ...


Joe: *Starting to sweat*


Nick: decided that ...


Joe: *Grips his hand urgently*


Nick: *Gives him a sympathetic smile pecking his lips* I will .... *Another peck* meet your parents.


Joe: *Swoops him into a big hug; whisper exclaims* You will?!


Nick: *Nods enthusiastically* I will.


Joe: You absolutely positively sure?


Nick: Yes, positively sure ... Adam.


Joe: *Eyes widen in realization* Did you just call me by my middle name? *Smiling big again*


Nick: Yep! *Grins too* You like?


Joe: Me love, so I take it thats the nickname you're gonna use for me?


Nick: Maybe that & something else, my handsome King.


Joe: Thats ... exceptional.


Nick: Thought you'd might like it.


Joe: Love it, my sexy Prince. *Kisses him deeply, just when we both pulled away hearing "Welcome passengers we have now arrived in Dallas, enjoy your stay & thank you for flying with us"* We're here!


Nick: So awesome! *Chuckles. I knew this was going be another new thing to the many list of new experiences for me, but once again I was ready to face it with ... Joe by my side, I know we can do this together. Oh great Pacific, wish me luck I prayed*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

562 Views
Added on June 8, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar