Up Above Ep 62

Up Above Ep 62

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Up Above Ep 62 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Joe: *That morning after, I woke up softly humming stirring a bit starting to look directly over at Nick's sleeping-self* I love you. *I said while stroking some of his curls falling into his eyes away*


Nick: *Smiles* I love you too.


Joe: You're awake?


Nick: *Nods not opening up my eyes just yet* Well now I am.


Joe: *Chuckles* Sorry did I wake you?


Nick: No, I heard you starting to move too. *Blindly tries to kiss his lips, but misses end up kissing his cheek*


Joe: *Knows where he's aiming for, pulls his face gently towards me kissing his lips warmly*


Nick: Good morning, my Darling.


Joe: *Chuckles again* Good morning, my Songbird. *Hugs him close* That was an amazing night.


Nick: *Blushes; smiles* It definitely was.


Joe: How are you feeling? *My hands traveled down his back to rub soothing circles onto his butt cheeks*


Nick: *Hides his face in his neck, whines a little* Joey.


Joe: *Kisses all over his face* I promise you won't be in too much more discomfort for long.


Nick: *Pulls back looking at him* Oh?


Joe: *Pecks his lips, nodding* Thats right, I'll be right back baby. *Gets up letting the wrapped sheet fall to the ground as I walked over to our connected bathroom*


Nick: *I knew he was planning on a warming shower to cleanse us both, as well to help in relaxing my sore muscles. I figured he would come back soon enough to carry me back with him into the tub mostly likely first, but being the natural stubborn type ... I unwrapped myself from my own sheets & tested my legs* W-whoa. *They certainly felt wobbly in the knees just like the day I first tested my human legs, but this time it felt a lot different ... this was a result of Joe & I's nighttime activities. I blushed trying to fight the jelly-like feeling & step by step I made it to Joe successfully, just in time for him to turn around* Hey.


Joe: *As soon as I'd finished filling the tub big enough for two with the desired temperature ... I stood finding Nick in the doorway clearly having trouble walking on his own* Nick! *I went right over to him & swooped him up in my arms, smiling while almost trying to scold him* Baby, you should've waited for me, I was going to come & get you.


Nick: *Blows air out, resisting the urge to pout in front of him* But I thought I could you meet you.


Joe: Aww, thats so sweet. But for the rest of this day, I'll be carrying you.


Nick: *Shakes head; blush returning* You don't have to.


Joe: Ah, but I want to & plus I enjoy it. *Nuzzles his nose*


Nick: *Giggles*


Joe: And I also know ... *Turns walking over to step into the tub with him, gently setting him down first & the following with him* I know that you love it too, baby.


Nick: Maybe.


Joe: *Tickles him* Oh yes, you do! No maybes!


Nick: *Trying not to give; squirming a lot in the water*


Joe: *Intensifies the tickles; laughs* Say it Nicky, you & I both know you want to say it!


Nick: *Constantly squirming & thrashing while laughing; feels my eyes starting to tear up from his overwhelming antics* J-J-J-J-O-E-Y!!!!


Joe: Yes, Nick? *Almost purrs in response*


Nick: O-okay I LOVE it!


Joe: I see, but you haven't told me ... what you love.


Nick: I-I love when YOU carry m-me!


Joe: *Nuzzles him again; stops the tickling invasion* I thought so.


Nick: You .... you -ohhh!


Joe: *Grins* I oohhh you too. *Presses a kiss to the back of neck*


Nick: *Moans softly; closing my eyes slowly* You're distracting me.


Joe: Mm, I prefer .... to think of this as ... showing sweet affection for my husband.


Nick: Unnn-iii.


Joe: *Uses my hands to tweak his pink n*****s while I continued to kiss & devour his skin*


Nick: *Arches my back hitting his arousal* Joe, mmm .... w-what about the flight?


Joe: It can wait. *Bites down gently*


Nick: Ahh.


Joe: *Soon withdraws my hands from his chest letting it draw nearer & nearer to his member*


Nick: Y-you going to tease me more then?


Joe: Mm, for now. *Turns his face slowly to kiss his lips passionately while still handling him rubbing up & down at a slow pace causing a series of pants to emit from his mouth* Songbird ... I need you.


Nick: *With that I came, crying out his name. After regaining some of my breath, I nodded shaking* I-I need you too.


Joe: *After I took several minutes to throughly prepare him even though he was still stretched, I took no chances when it came to Nick. I would not let him be in pain. When he was more than ready for me, I slid into him gently & we made sweet love, making it last. As one, we found ourselves in such beautiful ecstasy. We soon both switched over to the shower washing each other. When we were completely clean, I got us our towels wrapping us & keeping my promise to carrying my baby towards the bed* Hungry?


Nick: Very. *I smiled, yawning a bit*


Joe: Tired all over?


Nick: *Blushes* Yes, I blame you.


Joe: *Grins* I blame me too. So what to wear first before we head downstairs?


Nick: Well, show some clothes & we'll go from there.


Joe: Gotcha. *Begins to show him different series of clothes, till he said stop; raises an eyebrow* This outfit the one for you?


Nick: Yeah, I like it plus I'm sure its hot out there.


Joe: True that, might as well dress lightly .... plus we'll change later. I like it, cool choice. Now can you do me-


Nick: Already know which one for you. *Takes the clothes I'd quietly picked for him during the time to make a decision for myself* Here you are, babe.


Joe: *Grins big* Thanks. *Gets dressed along with him, as we checked each other out eyeing from head to toe* Sexy.


Nick: You too. *Turns a little pink*


Joe: *Chuckles linking arms with him, smiling that we both had our rings back on* Breakfast time, I know for fact its already started I can almost smell it.


Nick: *Turns back eyeing our mess, between the towels, sheets, clothes & whatever else* We should clean up first.


Joe: You're absolutely right ... *About to call Dalal when Nick grabbed my hand noting his look* Just kidding we'll clean up this time.


Nick: Yes. *Winks* We can't always rely on magic for every single thing, else we'll become too lazy & irresponsible.


Joe: Ooh, yeah thats no good we can't have that.


Nick: I'm serious. *Smiles rubbing his stomach*


Joe: Me too, we'll lets do this, but I think we need a little mood music to get into the zone, don't you think?


Nick: *Starts to do beatboxing*


Joe: *Jaw drops* NO. WAY.


Nick: *Stops; smiling brightly* Yeah, I can beatbox so c'mon join in.


Joe: Nick you're turning me on. *Stares at him; awestruck*


Nick: Mm, don't leave me hanging then. *Points at him*


Joe: *Begins to sing while cleaning up*


Nick: *Thats when I joined in too, helping him tidy everything up. After the clothes were folded & packed away, we worked on taking off the sheets & our wet towels to the washer starting up a load for that & the rest of our clothes we'd worn the previous day. Then after pouring in the detergent & setting it to start we finally went downstairs going directly into the dinning room* Morning! *I chirped*


Denise: Good morning guys! Aww you both look so great, here sit down everything is just about ready.


Kevin: Morning fellas!  She's at it again, mm-mmm. *Smiles; chuckling*


Joe: I see & smell it, mm ... I couldn't agree more dad. *Pulls out Nick's chair for him then seating him*


Denise: *Notices this* Thats my boy, such a gentlemen as always.


Nick: *Blushes at the sweet gesture; beaming* Thank you.


Joe: Your very welcome. *Takes my seat next to him; claps hands together* So what's on the menu this morning ... smells like all my fav's.


Denise: Thats because it is all your favs, actually all of ours & Nick too.


Nick: Really? Is it those delish buttermilk blueberry pancakes I fell in love with?


Denise: Yes-siree! *Presents each of our meals placing them on the table in front of each our seats*


Joe: *Breathes in the smell that only breakfast can bring* Mmm, this smells so good mom ... I'm going to miss this.


Kevin: It sure does, thank you so much my Dearest. And yes, I know son but that means all the more reason to stop & visit, yes?


Denise: *Pecks his lips* Aw, your very welcome my Love.


Joe: Of course, Nick & I will be back alright right baby?


Nick: Count on it. *Agrees happily as we prayed & then began to eat each of our meals. After we'd all finished breakfast, we said our byes to Orelious & Gili & then we walked outside to the car & left for the airport once again. Once there, it was all a really emotional moment* Denise .... Kevin .... *I bit my lip to hold back my tears* thank you so much for everything. I can't wait to come back & see you again.


Denise: *Gives him a warm hug holding him awhile while saying to him* Oh Nick honey, it was our pleasure, thank you so much for coming. Kevin & are so happy we got to meet you & get to know you, you're such a wonderful young man & we love you. Congrats again & welcome to the family.


Kevin: *Joins in the hug as well adding* Nick my boy, we're so happy for you & Joe. We love you both so much & will miss you. We look forward to your next return, in the meantime take care of yourselves & have a safe journey on the rest of the tour & the next.


Nick: *My tears were spilling, as I hugged them back for what felt like the longest time. Kevin & Denise were now like my second family, I still couldn't believe it all. Its all I could think about when Joe & I boarded together with Tim, who was the least happiest of characters thanks to Joe pretty much ignoring at messages from him; sitting next to Joe buckled up once again; sighs*


Joe: I know, I'm going to miss them too I always do. Thats why we're going to come to back as soon as we can & as always ... *Pauses breaking out my cell & Nick's special-like ipad* we've got these connections plus Dalal's video screen chats.


Nick: Thats true. *Sniffles* I guess I'm not use to saying goodbye so soon ...


Joe: *Puts my hand on top of his* I know exactly how you feel, believe me I feel the same every time I have to leave. Its hard to leave home, but if anything I know that they wouldn't want us to mope. They'd want us to be happy & give us best just having fun & doing what we love.


Nick: *Smiles* I didn't think of that.


Joe: Lets let their words guide us. You, Dalal, & I are still all here together ... we're not alone.


Nick: Mm, thats true. But wait what about Big Rob?


Joe: *Lets out a breath* Well, yesterday also after I talking to your mom & my parents & after finding your engagement ring ... I called him.


Nick; Oh, did you tell him too?


Joe: Yes of course I did & he says congrats, but we actually also had another discussion about something else.


Nick: Okay, what's that?


Joe: Well ... after I'd explained that we were getting married after the two tours .... we both talked for a bit & we both came to the same agreement.


Nick: And that is?


Joe: I don't need him no longer, & while I've always thought of his a best friend more than just a bodyguard ... we've both just realized I'm grown up. He knows I'll be fine & so will you. So he resigned & wished us both the best. I heard he's going to work for Debby Ryan now.


Nick: *Nods* Wow, I'm going to miss him. Are you sure we don't need him?


Joe: Positive. We have each other & we have Dalal.


Nick: Mm, that we do. But what did Tim say when he found out?


Joe: Lets just say he's not all smiles right now, but in the end its not up to him. Its up to what we both want. 'll miss Big Rob too, but that doesn't mean he's going to be forgotten. I invited him to our wedding naturally, he's going to be my best man.


Nick: I can imagine so, but I understand it all now. You did? Cool, I couldn't have pictured a better fit for him.


Joe: Mm, yep. Thats what I said to myself too, & he really is psyched for us. Among him, my parents, your mom, all your sisters, Anya, Mar, Dalal, Sealey & his parents, Gili & Orelious & Elvis are going to be the main guests. Whoever we meet or think of, we'll add to the list. Hopefully in that time, we'll can include your dad which I know is still a touchy subject for you & I won't push you or anything ... but I'm hoping in time maybe we can do this together to face him?


Nick: All our family, friends, & loved ones ... & more, sounds awesome to me. And *Nods in agreement, gripping his hand* I hope so in time too. *Looks at him* You want to face him with me?


Joe: Yes, I wouldn't just let you go on your own. Where you go Nick, I want to be with you.


Nick: *Beams* I want to be with you too, thank you.


Joe: No thank you necessary, I'll always be there for you. *Presses a kiss to his hand & then I leaned in to kiss his lips conveying my love*


Nick: I love you.


Joe: And I love you. *Kisses his lips again, loving the way he responded back with me*


~ 6 MONTHS LATER ~


Nick: Joe! *Squeals as he picked me up from my seat as we just landed in another airport I'm assuming* Put me me down, I can walk! *Laughing. I actually didn't mind him picking me up like this, but still I wouldn't admit it ... always aloud*


Joe: Na-uh, nope sorry Nick! *Shakes head continuing to carrying him* Might as well surrender Mr. Nick Jonas, you've being carried all the way till we reach our destination.


Nick: *Pouts* But I-


Joe: *Grins loving when he gets like this. If I've learned anything about Nick over the last amazing six months is that he's a cute pouter when he chooses to do so, usually I see it when he's trying to resist something he actually likes me to do for him but tries to act like he doesn't* You're not pulling anything over me baby, I know you love this.


Nick: *Blows a raspberry*


Joe: Well! *Does the same back* You too, then! *I chuckled loudly*


Nick: *I guess it was no use in resisting him. Over all this time, he's continued to have such a strong hold on me & I also mean that literally. I swear its like a spell, almost. I love still that he's being so secretive in today's destination. After flying all over the United States, I gotta say I'd become used to flying all over. Man, all the shows, venues, interviews, meet & greets, photo shoots, TV spots & radio spots ... basically exposure, exposure, exposure, its all been such a crazy & fun kind of rush. Every moment, we stayed together & went from city to city, flew pretty much everywhere. Singing with Joe had made our bond grow so much stronger because on stage we had such chemistry & lost ourselves in the music we almost forgotten about the crowds of people out there watching our every move. Joe & I thought by now the public & paparazzi would realize we were dating but maybe not because we still have that lock on pictures & videos. It had confused many to no end, but honestly all we could do was shrug sharing a look that we do know but will never tell. As far as articles went, there was always mention of Joe hanging with me, a mysterious new vocalist, pianist, drummer, guitarist, lyricist (I'd mastered it all tuning into my higher purpose which had always been music). While I am working on the dancing part with Joe almost 24/7, I have developed a sick backflip routine which Joe just loves seeing me do & always enjoys joining in with me or to help or both*


Nick: *I knew every one of Joe's songs now & we'd even written a bunch of our own songs together. At first, I'd been hesitant to release the songs not knowing if his fans would like my voice & welcome it. Joe reminded me though that its not about who likes or loves it, its about having a great time having fun & believing in yourself. And to ease any further doubts in my mind, he never failed to stop reminding how my voice alone has changed his world. Accepting it, we at last released the songs & of all the things that we began to hear ... were nothing short of amazing, heartfelt, genuine, inspiring reviews from fans all across the globe. It was all over the net, & spoken news of it on the radio & on TV. We heard the songs playing almost everywhere, Joe & I's songs were going viral ... together as if overnight we began to get even more attention. Dalal had to work more magic now keeping us safe & invisible at times, but always we thanked her for being there for us cause without her we'd sure had a lot more on our hands to worry about. I finally see & understand what it feels like to be a rockstar, but in the end its always about staying true to yourself. Those lights, screams, & the almost pandemonium of it all, Joe & I don't let it all go to our heads. While we love singing together & performing for the fans, & the end of the day ... we're just two guys engaged secretly for the moment making wonderful sweet music having a total blast every single time*


Joe: *I knew eventually Nick would figure out where we were because all along, we'd set on coming here for our first day of the world tour, but still I wanted it to be a surprise. I never tire of trying to shower him with surprises, just because I love spoiling him & more. Especially for our new destination today, its almost the end of July ... & summer's a here & the beach couldn't be more inviting then this season's clear skies & bright hot sun. I've been here before, but I know Nick hasn't & thats why I plan to stay at least two days or more. This city especially is like a paradise & is home to some of the most amazing beaches I've ever seen. Its a well-known popular destination & its home to many parties & celebrations. I'm excited mostly because I know for certain & Nick & I are going to have an awesome time. I made sure to get a hotel right on the beach, so we could go & come as we both please. Soon enough, I put my baby into a car rolling up the windows automatically, feeling the A/C immediately. The driver already knew exactly where to go. And also to keep Nick in suspense for a little bit longer, I turned up the volume on the built-in-ipod system putting on the latest summer hit from Big Time Rush called "Windows Down" [Vid link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ezo_Hs7t13c] & as I began singing loudly taking the opportunity to quickly blindfold Nick as well*


Throw it up, woo hoo!

Whoo hoo, who whoo

Yeah yeah whoo hoo

Yeah yeah


You're pretty baby, but you know that

Wish I could bring ya, across the map (yeah)

I can feel it in the air that it's on tonight

I don't really care if it's wrong or right

Pedal to the metal baby hold me tight

Anything you want I can get that girl

If you're with that girl


Everybody knows that I want ya

If you want me baby show me

Roll the windows down let your hair flow

Let it all go tonight


Party people!


Woo hoo, all the windows down

Woo hoo, when I'm rolling through your town (Woo hoo)

Saying yeah yeah, Woo hoo

Saying yeah yeah


....


Nick: *He was definitely up to another surprise, it had it all written all over him. I just chuckled listening to him sing as I sat back in my seat trying to get even the slightest clue where I was, but so far I couldn't figure it out. So I just shrugged & eventually just got into the new song with him*


You drive me crazy, but you know that

Feel the breeze girl, let's take a lap (yea)

I can feel it in the air that it's on tonight

I don't really care if it's wrong or right

Pedal to the metal baby hold me tight

Anything you want I can get that girl

If you're with that girl


Everybody knows that I want ya

If you want me baby show me

Roll the windows down let your hair flow

Let it all go tonight


Party people!


Woo hoo, all the windows down

Woo hoo, when I'm rolling through your town (Woo hoo)

Saying yeah yeah, Woo hoo

Saying yeah yeah


Joe: *I just love it when he joins in, even if he doesn't know the exact lyrics & honestly I'm still unfamiliar with some as well .... I don't mind just winging it with my love; continues singing with him*


[Beat break]


It's on tonight

It's on tonight

It's on. . . tonight


Woo hoo, all the windows down

Woo hoo, when I'm rolling through your town (Woo hoo)

Saying yeah yeah, Woo hoo

Saying yeah yeah (let's go)


Woo hoo, all the windows down

Woo hoo, when I'm rolling through your town (Woo hoo)

Saying yeah yeah, Woo hoo

Saying yeah yeah

Woo hoo!


Nick: Whoo hoo! *I finished with him smiling brightly, laughing* Catchy song.


Joe: Yeah, very catchy. *Sneaks a cute peck on his lips*


Nick: *Pecks back, not at all surprised by it* Mm, so you going to reveal where we're at yet?


Joe: Soon, baby soon.


Nick: Yeah?


Joe: Yeah, just trust me.


Nick: I do.


Joe: You're going to love it.


Nick: I bet I will, I can only assume that its something vacation related?


Joe: Possibly.


Nick: Hmm, I take that as a good sign.


Joe: *Chuckles touching his almost shaved head* You know how sexy you look right now?


Nick: Might need a reminder, babe. *I teased*


Joe: *Leans in for another kiss holding his head with my hands* I loved your curls you know that, but now that you no longer have them ... I'm practically awe struck every time I look at you. I still think you look even more sexier than ever ... my songbird.


Nick: *I chuckled at this. Its true, Joe actually convinced me to get a haircut ... think it was May 21st. I looked in the mirror & said to him & myself that it was time for a change. I mean as long as I can remember I've always had my curls. I knew I wanted a more manly grown up look, something that would be cool. So Joe talked me into just shaving my hair, so I agreed & ever since then, I love the result. While it might of shocked some fans, my family, friends & everyone else ... but Joe & I really liked the new change* Mm-hmm, yeah that so?


Joe: Its very so. *Caresses his head softly*


Nick: *Sighs happily leaning into his touch*


Joe: *Smiling, then as I looked over towards the driver I saw he was giving me the signal that Nick & I had arrived at last, so I withdrew the contact for now*


Nick: Aww! *Whines a little*


Joe: *Chuckles taking his hand after I unbuckled his seatbelt & mine* No worries Nicky, there'll be plenty more of that to come, but for now we're here!  *I exclaimed*


Nick: We are? Whoo like finally! *I teased yet again*


Joe: *I grinned & helped him out of the car walking with him into the lobby. Already I was handed my room key & before the the manager could welcome to us to the hotel & reveal its name ... I quickly pushed one finger to my mouth & he instantly understood & said "hope you both would enjoy your stay." Once up in our room, I set Nick on the bed & stood in front of him* Alrighty you can take off your blindfold & open up your eyes now. *I smiled telling him*


Nick: *I slid my hands around to untie it & took it off slowly, as my eyes adjusted to the bright light. I first noted the new room I was now in; gets up taking it in* Are we in ... *I whispered*


Joe: Rio De Janeiro, or just simply Rio? Yes we are, or should I say: Sim. Welcome to Sofitel Rio De Janeiro Copacabana! [Translation: yes]


Nick: Muito bom. *I smiled back* Thank you!


Joe: Okay, I only speak ... um pouco [Translation: a little bit]. So I actually don't know what you just said.


Nick: *Giggles softly* I said "very good". *Smiles brightly hugs him* I love this surprise!


Joe: I knew you would, its why I kept it secret for so long even though you knew about it in a way.


Nick: I sort of forgot that we would be coming here to Brazil, but I'm so glad that we're here now. This room is AMAZING!


Joe: Want to see the rest of it, baby? *I raised both my eyebrows suggestively, excited to see more too*


Nick: Would I, sim! *Nods a lot*


Joe: Impressionante! [Translation: awesome!] *We took some time getting better acquainted with our new room. We started with exploring more of the master bedroom, then the two different rooms that held a nice sized relaxing & comfy chilling area & then the other room was a lot more modern for the main mini-bar & dining area connected to a kitchen behind the bar. Next we got a glimpse of the bathroom & then lastly the outside balcony* What a view huh?


Nick: *Beams* The best view ever. *I noted knowing that I already loved everything I'd seen so far*


Joe: Wait to you see it from up higher. *Winks*


Nick: Sounds adventurous & really fun, can't wait. But you know as much, I'm happy to be here I think I'm going to have to take a nap or something, I feel a little beat. *I admitted*


Joe: Baby, you took the words right out of my mouth. Tell you what, lets shower off first then we'll snooze for as long we want. *I offered*


Nick: Deal, race you back to the shower! *Takes off towards it*


Joe: Oh, so thats how it is huh racing & starting without me? Oh no you didn't, songbird! *Chases after him*


Nick: *Laughing; cheers arriving back inside the room* I won, whoo!


Joe: You did, but you do know you cheated right love? *Traps him in a big bear hug*


Nick: Well by definition, I just had a little extra start.


Joe: Yeah, thats what I said you know, cheater. *Kisses his cheek*


Nick: *Laughs & shrugs* Guess I can't help being faster than my husband-to-be! *Teases cutely*


Joe: Yeah, I guess you're right. You're just all speed & I'm ... *Smirks grabbing his butt causing him to let out a loud & very surprised squeal of pleasure* all surprise ... *Squeezes* surprise *Squeezes* surprise! *Squeezes him once again earning a low moan from him* Mm, you might be the king of speed, but I'm the king of surprise Nicky.


Nick: Uhh-nnn Jo-e-e!


Joe: Yes? *Momentarily lets go*


Nick: I-I'm still tired, don't know if I have any energy for ...


Joe: *Undresses him then & myself leading him over to the shower turning it on for the both of us* I know baby, thats why I only let it go that far, else I might just lose control mister sexy as can be. *Grins*


Nick: Mm, thats cause you pretty much lose your control every single time you're with me. And right back atcha, babe. *Sleepily washes him as he did me, it was just what we did. Shortly after we finished up with everything in the bathroom, he carried me directly to our bed & we both fell asleep together on the bed. The next time I woke back up was at like 8:00 PM. As usual, my stomach was hungry as ever but as I've learned ... Joe doesn't actually like me sneaking off without him. So to make this a little easier, I covered myself up some more with our covers & sheets cause apparently we'd fallen asleep completely stark naked. Once I was covered & Joe too, who didn't move but was still snoring lightly. Dalal, I need to ask a favor girl please*


Dalal: *Yawns then softly appearing* I'm awake, let me guess you're hungry right?


Nick: *Blushes* Yes, sorry I would get up & do it myself but I-


Dalal: I know, I know. You don't have to explain, I already know how Joe feels about you leaving his side & you don't want to wake up your sleeping handsome beauty over there so you called on me naturally ... to which I'm happy to always oblige. What sort of meal & drink would you like?


Nick: I hope its not too must to ask, but I'd like something from here. I think would be interesting if thats alright?


Dalal: I can swing it, easily. I got just the thing. *Makes a tray appear in front of him of a special recipe* Ta-da, give it a try & see if you like it.


Nick: *Gives it a smell, before I used my the spoon taking in my first bite*


Dalal: Soooo ... any thoughts, likes, dislikes?


Nick: *Shakes head; has another spoonful chewing it before speaking again* This is very good, what is it exactly?


Dalal: To be exact its called: Leão Veloso Soup. Its got a WHOLE lot of seafood, from medium shrimp, clams, white fish, snapper, tomatoes, garlic, cilantro, paprika, a little salt, onions, italian parsley, chili pepper, crab meat & lobster meat. [Nick's meal link: http://flavorsofbrazil.blogspot.com/2011/08/recipe-leao-veloso-soup-sopa-leao.html]


Nick: Mm, no kidding I really like it thanks girl. *Continues to eat*


Dalal: You're so welcome, glad to hear it. *Watches him eat it up; afterwards we reminisced of all the last months of life ... going through all the pictures we kept to ourselves in a album I had put together for Joick of them at concerts, with Elvis, & loads of other stuff like celebrating birthdays, holidays, Denise & Kevin's anniversary & all those awesome-tastical things. Also too, even though Big Rob was no longer a traveling with us, except for Tim, he still remained in contact all the time with the guys. As for Tim, over time he just seemed more irritated over the months & I knew it was still because he had a thing for Nick at least until he seemed to finally give up his pursuit & bat for the other team dating a hot girl whom he'd been with for a good solid three months. Tim has always traveled with the guys, but for the first time in history on this trip he isn't present. He'd told the guys that he was going to be in Australia vacationing with his girlfriend & wished them both a great time in Rio. And of course, Joe was the most relieved for this opportunity to just be with Nick, I honestly couldn't blame him. So basically its, just us three amigos, well they're the two amigos & I'm an amiga, so I guess we can say the two amigos & one amiga ... or perhaps its good whichever way for now* So whatcha going to do now?


Nick: *Burps a bit* Excuse me, sorry. *Blushes*


Dalal: You're a guy, its fine ... do go on if you want. *I giggled*


Nick: Actually, I wouldn't mind a little swim in the ocean you know?


Joe: *Wakes up* I would too. *I grinned as I already was picturing Nick in the water*


Dalal: And he's up. *Laughs*


Nick: Have you been awake this entire time?


Joe: You bet your cute flipper yes.


Nick: *Pounces on him*


Joe: *Chuckles* So for this swim tonight, I think we need some extra gnarly new boardshorts don't you think baby?


Nick: Sure, why not ... Dalal?


Dalal: *Makes two colorful additions appear in front of them hovering in the air displaying them* How about these then, colorful enough?


Joe: Those will work, are those Hurley's?


Nick: *Sees the label* I think they are, very cool threads girl thanks.


Dalal: Yup, naturally you know how I do, whoo! Anyways, Nick's is a "Phantom block party 4D mens classic fit Cyan color" & Joe yours is a "Phantom 60 4D true performance fit mens fit" & of course it has that "multi color" I know you love.


Nick: She's a regular expert now. And he does love his multi colors. *Laughs*


Joe: *Grins a chuckling* Totally, you go Dalal & heck yeah I do! Now if you will excuse us girl, we gotta change into these shorts & walk to the beach.


Dalal: Aw, I could zap them on you both & then zap you in the water you know that right.


Nick: As much as that is really fast & all girl, we're going to do it the old fashioned way.


Joe: Thats right, plus we'll get to see things better & take it all in now that we've both gotten rid of the jetlag.


Dalal: Gotcha, well guess I'll go for a swim of my own then. I want check this city out.


Nick: Sounds cool, you sure you don't want to hang with us?


Dalal: Thanks but no thanks, you guys are going to have a blast on your own. Just holla if you should need me though, catch ya two studs tomorrow morning, tchau. [Translation: bye] *I disappeared & went flipping into the ocean invisibly*


Joe: *Waves bye to her; turns to Nick* We still got the invisible cover for ourselves right?


Nick: Yup, remember its like a light switch its very easy to turn on & off. *Shows him disappearing too for a few seconds while getting dressed*


Joe: Hey! *Goes to grab him* Alright, I get it baby please come back now?


Nick: *Appears behind him tapping his back* Behind ya. *I laughed again*


Joe: *Turns around to see him in the awesomely bright blue boardshorts; admires it for a bit* That is definitely hot on you.


Nick: Thanks, now why don't you try yours on & let me see hmm?


Joe: Don't mind if I do. *Winks & puts on the multi boardshorts grinning* So how's it look?


Nick: Oh yeah, very sexy no doubt about it.


Joe: So ... my sweet songbird, would you care to join me in a stroll to the beach?


Nick: I wouldn't miss it, babe. *Takes his hand while also taking a towel as did he as we left our room & went into the elevator taking it down to the lobby. Once downstairs we walked together & went outside directly to the beach. While there were still a lot of people on the beach, we were invisible & could just walk right through them & they wouldn't feel us. The second we were just a few feet from the water Joe broke away & went full speed running into the water diving in happily. Of course I joined him, diving in as well unable to hold back*


Joe: *Coming back up for air, I grinned-from-ear-to-ear at him* Lets swim!


Nick: Lets! *I agreed & so we did for what seemed like forever till Joe coaxed me into my merman form, which I know he loves the most. From there, we raced & played & soon shortly he too used my mom's gift to turn Joe into his own merman form. After what seemed like hours we went turned back into our human-selves & went back up to our room together taking a tub bath this time & retiring to sleep. The next morning, I leaned over on the bed expecting Joe to be still beside but instead it was Dalal. I squealed sitting up* Girl what are doing?


Dalal: Well, good morning to you to Nicky! *I smiled laughing* Joe is doing a meet & greet this morning for a lucky contest fan & he's hanging with her as we speak. His exact words with this ... *Shows him a video screen with Joe speaking: "Good morning baby! I'm sorry I'm not able to be still snuggled by your side right now but I promise to be back soon. In the meantime, Dalal will keep you company until I return from chilling with our winner right here in Rio. As soon as I'm done spending time with our lucky fan, I'm going to make my way back to you. I love you, songbird see you real soon." He blew a kiss & naturally I passed it on kissing Nick's cheek* And there you have it. *Makes the screen disappear*


Nick: *Chuckles squealing again at her rubbery wet skin touching mine* Aww, thanks girl. Hmm, well I guess I'll eat some breakfast then. *I unwrapped myself from the warm blanket of covers & started to walk towards the kitchen*


Dalal: *Follows* Would you like me to whip up another Brazilian speciality?


Nick: Its like you read my mind. *I smiled nodding happily*


Dalal : Don't have to, I know you & Joe so well now. *Hovers over to the dining room making a drink & plate of food appear before him & silverware as well* I present to you freshly squeezed Brazilian orange juice & .... a Mediterranean vegetable frittata. Inside it has mushrooms, squash, zucchini, onions, tomatoes, spinach, feta cheese, peperonata & basil oil.


Nick: It sounds mouthwatering. *Licks lips*


Dalal: That it does, enjoy. Listen, I'll be right back I want to get a quick snack in the ocean ....


Nick: No worries, take your time I'll be here.


Dalal: Alrighty, see you real soon. *Leaves him to hunt*


Nick: *Indulging in my breakfast & drink, I read some more information about Rio & even watched a couple vid's on YouTube [http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8Ws9r90hvWk&feature=related ] & then afterwards I cleaned up my dishes & then I walked outside to the patio resting my arms on the railing while I gazed at the water & the rest of the landscape dreamily* Its such a beautiful city.


???: Isso é bom, moring Nicholas. [Translation: That is is, good morning Nicholas]


Nick: *That voice ... every hair on my body seemed to stand straight up & as I slowly turned around to see the source of the voice my heart nearly stopped & my breath caught in my throat* Dad. *I barely breathed*


[A/N: Hey everyone, so I've updated the video again, I've changed some of the pictures but its still the same song. And you guys would like to see the visuals everything for this episode from Joick's outfits & more please go to Photobucket.com ... & search under the same username: VirgoAvatar. It'll all be under the folder for Up Above Ep 62. Thanks again for reading & Happy early 4th of Juy, enjoy :-]



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

532 Views
Added on June 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar