Up Above Ep 61

Up Above Ep 61

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Up Above Ep 61 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Nick: *I was first to wake up & acknowledge two things: one I was wrapped securely in Joe's strong arms & two, it was sunny day as I looked out in the direction of our window. From what I could see from the bed, the view was breathtaking. And as I stretched a little, Joe shifted & began to wake up too*


Joe: Mm? *Eyes him sleepily* Nicky, what's up?


Nick: Just woke up, Joey sorry I woke you. I was just taking in the view.


Joe: *Smiles* Uh-huh & ....


Nick: Mm-hm, its beautiful. 


Joe: I knew you'd think so. *Pecks his lips* So how did you sleep songbird?


Nick: *Laughs softly; pecking back* Like a dream, best sleep ever.


Joe: Really? *Plays with his curls*


Nick: Yes. I suppose we should get out of bed & get dressed. Oh my gosh, I hope we haven't overslept too much. *Leans up to try to see the time*


Joe: *Blocks him* Whoa there, we don't have to do anything & its perfectly okay if we did.


Nick: But Joe, your parents are probably wondering what's happened, why were not up yet.


Joe: *Shakes head* Believe me when I say, they're most likely in bed too.


Nick: You just want to stay in bed then?


Joe: Yes I do. *Pulls Nick flush against me; breathes him in* You smell amazing, mmm-nnnn.


Nick: *Blushes, already getting distracted by him* Joey, what about-


Joe: Nothing else matters, except you & I together right now.


Nick: *Nods; giving in*


Joe: *Tips his chin; feeling his lower lip* You know Nick I've been thinking ...


Nick: *Heart accelerates from his touch*


Joe: How would you feel about after the two tours settle down & everything, we get married?


Nick: *Speechless; smiles brightly*


Joe: Unless you think its too soon, because If so I completely understan-


Nick: *Kisses him lovingly; pulls back to say ...* Its not too soon, I love you Joe & I'd love to be your husband.


Joe: *Grins widely holding both of his hands; sits up for a moment getting something*


Nick: Joe ...*Whispers*


Joe: *Presents the small item enclosed in a box just for him; continuously grinning* I got this early this morning before you woke up.


Nick: *Heart leaps; stammers* Y-you did?


Joe: Yes. *Chuckles softy. I woke up before you solely for that purpose. I knew I didn't want to waste another second, so I summoned Dalal & she took me to the very best store where I found the ring that I knew was the one the moment I saw it. 


Nick: Oh, Joe *I began*


Joe: But wait let me do this properly. *Clears throat getting off the bed for to stand up, starting to kneel down in front of him as he sat at the bed's edge* Prince Nicholas & future King of the Pacific, would you do me the honor of becoming my husband?


Nick: I will, Joseph Adam Jonas I will. *Smiles happily nodding as he put the ring on my finger. I jumped up on my feet hugging him dearly*


Joe: *The moment he said he would mine, my heart leapt right out of my chest & I couldn't stop the happiness coming over me in such powerful waves. Even as I hugged him, I knew that I would be forever happy for this moment because now I had someone I loved so much* Thank you Nick, thank you so much.


Nick: *Voices breaks* I'm the one that should be thanking you.


Joe: *Pulls him in for a kiss saying to him* I love you Nick, you've just made me the most happiest person to ever walk the planet.


Nick: *Giggles; whispering against his lips* I'm pretty sure, you've made me feel the exact same. *Kisses him back sweetly, pulls back to hug him again still smiling big* Already this day is so special, Joe thank you so much, I love you.


Joe: *Hugs him back; grinning so widely; touches his cheek* You've made my life amazing Nick, & I want us be together always.


Nick: *Blushes* And you've opened my eyes to a world, I thought I knew but because of you I'd been shown so much more. I've fallen in love with the most amazingly sexy, humble, romantic, caring, talented & more...  guy in the whole world. *Says shyly*


Joe: And I've fallen so in love with you my Sweet merman Prince & beautiful songbird, without you I wasn't really living till now. *Pecks his lips gently*


Nick: *Responds pecking back* I can't believe it, this is better than a dream. *Whispers*


Joe: Our dream. *I told him, holding him close* You're all I've ever wanted & more.


Nick: Yes, ours. *I loved the sound of that* I feel the same, but you sure you always wanted a merman? *Teases*


Joe: I wouldn't ever dare choose anyone else but you, you're mine.


Nick: Always. *Promises; giggles looking down at the ring gasping as I touched it*


Joe: Do you like it, Nick?


Nick: *Looks at him nodding* Joe, I love it .... its so beautiful.


Joe: Just like you. *Leans to press my lips against his forehead, closing my eyes*


Nick: *Stammers then* B-but I haven't gotten one for you. *Whistles for Dalal then*


Dalal: You rang mes amis? [A/N: translation my friends] *Appears grinning brilliantly* How can I be of service dearest grooms to be?


Joe: Well then, *Chuckles* I suppose I can wait for you to get back but don't be gone too long ... Mr. Nick Jonas. *Winks*


Nick: *Downright blushes a little bit at my new last last; smiles* I won't. Kay, Dalal. *Nods towards her*


Dalal: Say no more my engaged man. *Makes him disappear with me to the same store I'd shown Joe* Alrighty, here we are Nick feel free to take your time & choose the perfect ring for your guy. Just give me a holler when you're ready.


Joe: *In the meantime, I sat back in bed grinning like a fool counting the minutes till I could see Nick again*


Nick: Okay, thanks girly. *While she continued to hover quietly as I made my way around the store looking at all different kinds of rings, I took in each one looking for that one that catch me eye & stand out from the rest. I didn't want to rush, but I also didn't want to take too long & keep Joe waiting, if anything I needed fall somewhere in between if I could. I took a deep breath & concentrated, trusting my heart to make the right decision & then there is was ... the ring for Joe. I smiled & picked it up* You're perfect.


Dalal: *Smiling so much its beginning to hurt, but I don't mind cause at last these boys are tying the knot*


Nick: *Realizes something then* How am I going to pay for this?


Dalal: Easy, Nick first thing when Joe asked for me .... was to call your mom & he asked for your hand in marriage & of course she was just as ecstatic as well as all your sisters, Anya, Mar & I after they too found out. Then Joe went downstairs to his parents telling them also of his plan to ask you to marry him. It seems the last to know about this joyful union was you, the main groom-to-be. So in short, your mother has provided you with as much human money as you need to buy your perfect ring for Joe. Of course Joe's a rockstar, so he payed for yours on his own.


Nick: Oh my God. *As speechless as could be*


Dalal: Yup, its so wonderful! *Trills loudly in pure happiness* But now that you know, the very last to know is Big Rob, Tim & mostly importantly your dad. I think eventually Joe's fans & the world will know very last, whenever you guys decide to tell them or not.


Nick: Finches at the mention of my dad; covers my mouth*


Dalal: *Comforts him by giving him a warm & caring hug* You knew that though.


Nick: *Nods* I won't let him not knowing yet ... ruin today.


Dalal: I'm sorry for bringing that up.


Nick: Its fine. *I assured her. After I payed for the ring, I returned to Joe landing on top of him; squeals in surprise* Whoa!


Joe: *Grins brightly happy to have him back* Hello songbird, find what you were looking for?


Nick: *Blushes nodding sitting up on his legs, presents the ring for him* Joe will you-


Joe: Yes! *Exclaims happily*


Nick: *Giggles* Guess I don't have to finish my words. *Slides the ring on his finger* I-is it alright? *I stammered*


Joe: *Takes in the beautiful ring he chose for me* Oh Nick, how could it not be? Its amazingly wonderful I truly love it, thank you *Kisses him passionately* so much.


Dalal: *Lets them share their kisses & hugs for awhile before I kind of reminded them* C'mon you two, up & adam now your parents are waiting in the dining room as we speak.


Nick: *Pulls away from him; biting my lip laughing* She's right, we should go downstairs.


Joe: Mm, yes I suppose so. Dalal, you go ahead we'll be there shortly after we get dressed.


Dalal: *Raises a flipper to salute them both* Aye aye Joick, cya both downstairs then. *Disappears going directly to see Denise & Kevin*


Nick: *Laughs again* So what should we wear?


Joe: I've got it all taken care for us. I figured after breakfast & all the chit-chatting that will be going on, afterwards we'll all just take a swim ... in the newly saltwater pool. *Winks*


Nick: *Surprised smile* You guys have that kind of pool?


Joe: We actually didn't before, but now we do compliments of Dalal. I can't have my husband-to-be swimming in chlorine water, especially since you come from saltwater naturally. Its just better & its much healthier to swim in.


Nick: *Beams* You're too amazing.


Joe: I try baby. *Winks handing him a his dark blue board shorts & white tee as I began to put on my dark blue, red & white striped, & light ice blue mix of board shorts with a white t-shirt of mine own & to top it off a black hat, sandals & sunglasses. After we finished up getting dressed, hand-in-hand we went downstairs. The second my parents, Gili, Orelious, & Dalal caught sight of us entering in the room, they all stood up applauding & cheering loudly*


Nick: *Thats when I started to tear up a little, as they each gave us a hug & then all together as a group; also they each admired our engagement rings in which they all went crazy & quite ecstatic over them* Thank you all so much you guys.


Joe: *Clears throat then earning silence then from the room, grinning pulling Nick in for another sweet & long loving kiss*


Denise: *Kevin & I had been waiting for this moment since Joe first told us this morning, of course we were thrilled for him & Nick getting married. Its why I was ready with my camera snapping pictures of them* Awww!


Kevin: *By her side grinning as well. I was just as happy to hear the news. When Joe told us, the look on his face said it all. It was the same I'd had for my wife & still do today. I knew for him & Nick, this was true love & with that, Denise & I gave him our blessing as well. I'd never seen my son so full of joy like this. I can tell being with Nick, is where he's meant to be & I'm truly glad he found someone who he cares so deeply for* Don't forget to put the setting on multiple pics, my Dearest.


Denise: Already in mind, my Love.


Dalal: *Hovering low with Gili & Orelious* This is so exciting isn't it?


Gili: Very, I don't think I've seen such a beautiful moment than this one.


Orelious: They are a little young to be getting married though.


Gili: Oh, Ore nonsense, they're so in love isn't that right Miss Dalal?


Dalal: Correct my furry friends, you couldn't separate these two. They're so soulmates.


Gili: See Ore, we all can see that.


Orelious: Well I was only noting my opinion, I didn't see they don't belong together because they do.


Gili: Ore.


Orelious: Yes, my dear?


Gili: Ssh it & watch the happy union.


Orelious: Alright, dear.


Dalal: *Giggles* Y'all make a sweet & dear couple y'know.


Orelious: Why thank you.


Nick: *I was lost in Joe's kiss & touch as usual, not hearing anything else. All I could focus on was showing him how I felt being with him, by conveying all my love. I knew he was doing the same, the way he just held me & brought me closer & kissed me full of so much passion. I knew I could never ever be with anyone else, but him. For the first time in my whole life, this felt so right. All my life, I dreamed of finding someone I could just be myself with & be happy. I'd always hoped it would be someone non-mermaid or merman. And with Joe, I finally just feel like we were just so meant to be. I'm a19 year merman prince & I'm engaged to the most stellar person on the planet!*


Joe: *Love you Nick. I love you so very much. I can't believe how just meeting you & falling in love with you changed my life. I thought it would be a long time till I'd settled down with someone & start a serious relationship, but with Nick it just happened just like that. All my thoughts are of him now, my heart beats for him & only him. He is my one, he is the who I want to spend my life with. A life without Nick, is not something I can't even contemplate. He alone brightens my world & makes everyday a happy one. I look forward to waking up with him from now & until forever, he's going to be my husband. We're getting married! My family & his mother, his sisters & everyone else couldn't be happier, I can tell because ... its exactly how I feel too. Nick my songbird, he's the one I love with all my heart*


Denise: *After snapping so many pictures of them having a loving & tenderly sweet moment together, I then began to speak* Alright my boys, I know you could do this all day, but I know for a fact you two must be hungry so come on & sit & eat, its all ready.


Joe: *Grins slowly pulling away; licking lips* Torn between Nick's lips & food, gosh mom you do know how to make me question what I want.


Nick: *Blushes; pulling back too smiling* You know you're hungry for breakfast, Joe.


Joe: Yeah, but I'm also hungry for those kissable lips.


Dalal: *Whistles* You heard Mama Jonas, y'all get to the food! *Giggles cutely*


Nick: *Pulls Joe's hand leading him for once towards the table with everyone else* Mmm, it smells great Denise. *Smiling*


Denise: Why thank you Nick, I just love to cook.


Kevin: Its true, Nick. Anything she makes is heavenly, Dearest I don't know how you do it but its always so good mm.


Denise: *Smiles blowing him a kiss* Thank you too, my Love. *Sits down next to him* Joe would you like to start off the prayers for this lovely morning?


Joe: *Nods; taking Nick's hand bowing heads with my parents & him* Dear heavenly father, thank you for this Blessed morning. Thank you for this wonderful meal before us all. Thank you for making this year so special. Thank you for my family, friends here with me now, & my husband-to-be Nick .... amen.


Denise: Amen. *Wipes a single tear away* That was most lovely Joe.


Kevin: A heartfelt & riveting speech my son. *Inclines head*


Nick: *Tearful again; wipes my eyes a little; smiling so happily as he captured my heart with his beautiful words. I've never been so thankful for such a moment as this. I've prayed before with my family, but the way Joe spoke ... I can't fight the emotions swirling inside me. All I felt is love, so much & its all for him* Amen.


Dalal, Gili & Orelious: Amen.


Joe: *Puts my hand on top of Nick's while beginning to eat* I love you, Nick.


Nick: And, I love you, Joe.


Dalal: And I love all you guys! *Cheers softly; eating too with Gili & Orelious all our own meals*


Nick: *Eating with the the family & Joe & then after finishing the most scrumptious breakfast ever, I then got a two way video chat from my mother & sisters, Anya & Mar courtesy of Dalal* Mom, girls ... everyone! *I gasped smiling*


Nichelle: Good morning Nick & Joe, Denise & Kevin, Dalal, Orelious & Gili. And congratulations on the engagement guys.


Kevin & Denise: Morning Nichelle. *Smiles both happily*


Orelious & Gili: Morning Queen Nichelle.


Dalal: Top of the morning to you my Queen. *Salutes a flipper cutely*


Nick: *Wipes another tear* Thank you mom.


Joe: Thank you Nichelle. *Hugs Nick's shoulder close, grinning*


Nina: *Waves & bows* Morning everyone, pleased to make your acquaintance, I'm Nina!


Nara: Hello morning to all, I'm Nara.


Natalie: Hiya, its awesome to meet all of you I'm Natalie & to my brother & Joe, hey guys. *Winks*


Nick: *Waves back with Joe*


Nia: *Shyly says hello* Hi there, its so great to meet you.


Neva: Well good morning Denise & Kevin & everyone else, I'm Neva put it there. *Winks*


Nicole: Good morning as well, I'm Nicole. *Curtsies with my tail*


Anya: Saluations Denise & Kevin, & everyone .... I'm Anya. I'm the King & Queen's royal advisor.


Mar: *Giggles* Thats her formal title but in reality, she's our best friend above all. Hello folks & fellow friends, I'm Mariah or Mar for short, whichever you prefer I'm fine with.


Denise: Wow, its so great to meet you all. Kevin & I wish you could be here right now girls.


Kevin: *Respectively I raised my glass in the air towards Nichelle & the rest of the young ladies* To love & uniting our families together.


Mar: Whoo, yeah!


Dalal: I'll say!


Gili: Love is lovely.


Orelious: Its beautiful.


Nicole: To the love for my brother, Nick & my brother-in-law-to-be, Joe.


Nia: To Nicky & Joey.


Nina: To Joick!


Nara: Yes, congrats to a most stellar couple. *Claps*


Neva: To the luckiest & happy couple, a million & more congrats you guys!


Natalie: To the handsome grooms, we all wish you happiness, love, joy & a healthy life together.


Nichelle: Dearest Nicolas & Joseph, two young men who have found true love .... as the wise English essayist Joseph Addison said "Love is a second life; it grows into the soul, warms every vein, and beats in every pulse."


Nick: *I was crying now again. I felt Joe's arms secure around me pulling me in close to him whispering sweet nothings while I heard so many awwww's coming from everyone in the background. Each of their words, just spoke to my heart. Everyone was here to celebrate together, this moment alone was unforgettable. All together Joe's family & mine were chatting like we've known each other for years. It was so natural, we just all got along so well. Nothing could ruin this moment, not even as my thoughts reverted back to my father. I just wish he could be the same way & just be happy for me. I know mom still believes that he'll be able to understand, but I still fear the worse. She had been right about Joe accepting me & Denise & Kevin, but ... my dad is just a whole other matter. Back to Joe though, I just smiled & continued to talk back & forth with everyone. The most embarrassing thing of it all was when my mom showed them pictures of me as a young boy. I was a little self-conscious about it at first, but everyone seemed to agree that I was a picture perfect cute young man. Joe especially was fixated on every picture of me, it made me blush. He'd said I was definitely an angel & the most beautiful merman he's ever seen. Thats when Denise pulled out an album of her own of Joe as he was when he was younger. Seeing him, all I could think was how sweet he looked. He's grown up since then, but I have the feeling he's still the same random & awesome Joe I know & love. After saying a real long goodbye to everyone, Dalal worked some of her magic to get one last video chat with Elvis* Hey Elvis, its nice to see you again. *I greeted*


Elvis: Same here Nick, glad to see you've met the family. Hey Joe, Denise, Kevin, Gili & Orelious!


Joe: Hey boy, how's it going?


Elvis: Just fine, the question is what about you guys?


Joe: We're very good. *Gives two thumbs up signs*


Denise: Hello Elvis. *Bubbly smiles* We should've flew you over here to be with us.


Kevin: Hi there Elvis, good to see you boy.


Elvis: *Smiles* It is so good to see you all too.


Gili: Hey hey E.


Orelious: Hey Mr. Elvis. *Greets as well*


Dalal: Ooh, I can fix that. How would you like that Elvis?


Elvis: *Shakes head* I'm not much of a traveler like that girl, but thank you for the offer. Plus by the time I get there by plane, you guys will be busy on stage & probably other things as well. We'll meet up soon enough though, I promise.


Dalal: Believe me I know exactly how you feel, no worries.


Elvis: *Chuckles* So "very good" relates to being engaged am I right? *Asks Joe & Nick*


Nick: *Blushes lightly; nodding* Yes, thats right we are.


Joe: Isn't it is amazing?!


Elvis: Very amazing, congrats to you both. I thought you'd two would wind up together sooner or later, I'm psyched.


Nick: Thank you, Elvis we are too.


Elvis: So before your concert tonight, what's going to happen in the meantime?


Joe: Well boy, we're going to the pool right now. The weather's perfectly hot, a great day to go for a very much needed & refreshing swim. Plus I want Nick to get his swim in. *Looks at Nick with a sexy wink*


Nick: *Shakes head, tries not to blush* Its okay, I can just swim regularly.


Elvis: Something tells me, that Joe's not going to allow that.


Dalal: Ya think?


Gili: Not when the boy's a merman.


Orelious: And there's a pool with his name on it involved. *Points out*


Denise: Plus besides Nick dear, Kevin & I would like to see your merman form ... but if you're not comfortable with showing us yet its fine.


Kevin: She's right, my newly-son-in-law we can just swim & have fun relaxing beneath the sun, mind you that here the sun is much more intense. 


Joe: Very intense. *I whispered heatedly into his ear*


Nick: *If I wasn't blushing, I was certainly was now. I know exactly what Joe was doing, which I was half alright with, while with the other hand I wanted to play this my way. Joe will get what he wants soon enough, but not before I have some fun first* Okay, we'll all go for swim then.


Elvis: *Knows something is probably up; shrugs* Alright then everyone, hope you have a great rest of the day. I'll see you all again real soon, in the meantime congrats again & take care, bye.


Joe: *After we'd all said are byes to Elvis & finished the final video chat. While Dalal was busy convincing my parents to do a quick change like she always for Nick & I ... I took Nick's hand leading him outside to the pool. I smiled watching his reaction, his eyes glowing in happiness* Love it a lot already I see.


Nick: *Nods whispering* Its really nice ... *Steps onto the ground barefoot* Whew, thats very hot indeed.


Joe: *Quickly scoops my love up quickly before he could burn his soft & white skin on the harsh ground's exposed sun rays. I carried him directly over to the pool's steps stepping on the first step setting him down into its cool waters* Much better songbird?


Nick: *Closes eyes feeling the saltwater* Mm-hmm, this hits the spot.


Joe: *Eyes glow with need; stands behind him beginning to take of his white tee*


Nick: *Pulls my shirt back down; shakes head* Ah-ha-ha, not yet babe.


Joe: *Pouts* When then?


Nick: When everyone is ready to swim & is here.


Joe: *Groans a bit; takes my shirt off quickly, tempting him* Alright thats cool then, don't mind me if I do this. *Flexes muscles nonchalantly*


Nick: *Laughs at this, lightly pushing him into the water tipping him right over, catching him off guard; gasps covering my mouth with both my hands* Opps.


Joe: *Tumbles into the water; resurfaces back up laughing*


Nick: Sorry babe! *I called*


Joe: *Shrugs; laying back* Its all good, baby.


Nick: *At that precise moment Denise & Kevin stepped outside from the house with Dalal hovering right behind him, we both waved beckoning them to join us in the pool* Hey guys, come in the water's great! *Remembers the rings then* Oh my God the r-rings! *Looks down not seeing them* W-what where'd ... they go?


Dalal: Don't get your curly hair in a bunch boys, I made sure to take them off for you before you stepped into the pool, don't worry I've always got you covered. And ya don't have to tell me twice! *Dives right in happily, it feels like forever since I was back in saltwater feeling like I'm right at home* Ah, yep now I could stay here pretty much all day. *Completely relaxed*


Nick: *Breathes a sigh of relief; chuckles watching her. I knew she was probably the most grateful for this, besides me being both creatures of the sea it'll always be something we need from time to time while on this amazing trip from city to city. But for now .... I love it right here, right now ... especially here with all of them*


Denise: *Chuckles stepping in step-by-step until I just shrugged & fell into the water with a small quick splash*


Kevin: *Clapping readying myself to follow her; goes under water to rise up just in time with her* Whew! Nothing beats the feeling of cooling off like in the pool.


Denise: *Hugs him; agreeing* Feels like summer's almost already, here.


Joe: *Swims next to parents lightly splashing them in the process; nodding*


Kevin: He's already starting his splash-fest I see, my Dearest .... how should we respond?


Denise: *Whistles in a familiar dolphin thrill I'd heard from Dalal calling he overr; winks* You're up girl.


Dalal: *Nods once flying out of the water dripping as I did so; works a little magic freezing Joe in the almost shallow end of the pool where he could stand up*


Joe: Hey! *Finds I can still talk, but can't move my body* Y'all got plans then?


Dalal: Yup, Mr. Rockstar ... check it. *Thats when Denise & Kevin got out standing on a separate side of the pool so we surrounded him on both the left & right sides* Nick, feel free to join us we need all the splash power we can get.


Nick: *Gets out of the pool too joining Dalal's side* Ready everyone?


Denise: Yes.


Kevin: Mm-hmm.


Dalal: Whoo-hoo & yes me too!


Joe: Wait, wait, wait!


Dalal: What's up Joe?


Joe: Time out, don't I get a say in this?


Dalal: Does he guys, what do you think?


Denise: Nope, sorry sweetie.


Kevin: Plus, its fun & quite a riot son.


Nick: And I think the idea of it sounds brilliant to me.


Dalal: And there you have it mister. And by the way, I'm in just because I love to splash! Soooo .... without further ado my friends on the count of three .... ONE ....


Kevin & Denise: TWO ...


Nick: THREE! *We lll jumped in at the same time creating quite a splash between the four of us & in the process we just laughed together seeing the ending result of a very wet & also equally grinning Joe*


Joe: *Laughing so hard* Okay okay, okay you all got me! Now c'mon I wanna have some fun too! Nick turn into your merman-self please baby?


Nick: *Walks over to Dalal whispering something just between the two of us*


Denise: *Giggles watching him*


Kevin: Looks like your guy's got something else in mind son, might wanna hang ten.


Joe: *Laughs again* Nick! Dalal! C'mon you two what's all the whispering about, huh?


Dalal: You sure my friend, its kind of a silly & odd request?


Nick: Yes & I know, but I still want to do it.


Dalal: *Shrugs* Alright, I still don't see why but its your prerogative. *Makes a small orange object appear around Nick's body* Yeah ... like I said kind of odd, but hey whateves. *Jumps back into the pool* I am free to let him move yet?


Nick: *Nods smiling sitting at the edge of the pool hanging my feet in the water, while keeping my hands on the hot ground for the meantime*


Denise: *Exchanges a look with my husband* Have any clue what's going on?


Kevin: Not the slightest, but I get the feeling its supposed to be playful & teasing if I'm not mistaken.


Dalal: *Overhears this; swims over to them* For reals?


Kevin: *Nods* Of course its just my opinion, I could be reading it wrong though.


Denise: Unlikely, my Love you're always right on the money with these things.


Kevin: *Chuckles* I guess we'll see soon. *Pulls her close while she laid her head on my shoulder*


Joe: *Swims right over to him the second I felt I was free from my frozen state; leans up resting my chin on his wet knees ... pats his hands* What's with the orange life vest Nicky?


Nick: No reason in particular, I just thought it would be something fun to wear to get a rise out of you.


Joe: I see. *Smiles broadly taking my hands to pull lightly at his hips* Please come into the pool &  just be yourself.


Nick: *Tilts my head to the side* But I am being myself, Joey.


Joe: Your real-self. *Clarifies*


Nick: *Nods understanding his wish, but just hops into the pool still with my my life vest; beaming, enjoying the way it kept me afloat*


Joe: Nick pretty please my Prince? *Pouts*


Nick: But Joe, what if I just want to swim as a my human-self for once? What's wrong with that?


Joe: Its because you changed just for me, & I would gladly do the same for you anytime anywhere. You don't need to hide who you are. You're beautiful Nick, merman & all, you don't have to be shy.


Nick: I know, & I love you for that too. You're always thinking of me. I want you know I'm always thinking of you too. *Blushes a little* Thank you, Joe you're beautiful I hope you know that. And I'm not.


Joe: *Kisses his forehead; whispers* I love you too for everything you all. And I know my sweet songbird, thank you so much. *Hugs him even with his vest thats trying to put space between us, I wouldn't let it stop us from being close to each other* Baby if thats not it, what then is the point of this? Are you teasing me & being playful?


Nick: *Lays back a floating on my back in the water, using my legs to propel through the water nodding*


Joe: *Jaw pretends to drop easily following him* Mm-hmm, did you plan on this all along?


Nick: Yeah, pretty much.


Joe: *Nods* Okay then. *Dives in the water disappearing from his sight*


Nick: *Stops swimming looking for him, suddenly I was lifted high into the air being thrown as I fell right back into the water making a big splash; comes back up* Joe, what in the world?


Joe: *Does it again & again*


Nick: *Laughing hysterically* Joe!!!


Joe: *Smirking having a ton of fun; about to lift him again when he gripped both my hands* 


Nick: Alright, alright, alright!


Joe: *Ceases my movements; raises a suspicious eyebrow up* Alright what?


Nick: I'll turn into my merman-self! Sheese babe, I didn't realize you had a little orca in you.


Joe: *Grins just like a Cheshire cat, but then stops* Huh, come again?


Nick: *Rolls my eyes* You know when orcas hunt & they specialize in doing some sort of sport, after catching their prey ... they begin to throw it high up into the air over & over again.


Joe: *Recalls seeing something like this on Animal Planet* Uh-huh, so you're comparing me to an orca? *Laughs lightly* I don't know whether to say okay or say hmm.


Nick: *Nudges him a little* Joe, I'm not insulting you I'm just-


Joe: I know, you're just teasing. *Pecks his lips* But please, I'm begging you now will you please show us that amazing stellar-rfic tail of yours?


Nick: Well ....


Joe: Baby!


Nick: *Smiles happily* How can I refuse such a sweet display of begging? *Murmurs the words finally becoming what I truly am*


Joe: Whooo! *Smiles brightly* There's my baby!


Dalal: Finally Nick, sheese man you teaser you!


Denise: *Gasps clapping* Oh my gosh, he's so stunning.


Kevin: He's a honest to God real life merman .... this is truly a wondrous sight before us.


Nick: *Resurfaces after my change, waving shyly at first but as I heard Denise & Kevin's words ... I just completely relaxed. Any other little doubts I had were long gone & a thing of the past* Thank you guys, I'm sorry for the long tease.


Dalal: We forgive ya, Nicky plus we all know you did it mostly for Joe here.


Nick: *Giggles softly* Thats pretty much right.


Joe: Hmm, I should've known. Its alright Nick, I'm just glad you transformed because I swear if you waited to do so any longer ... I would've ...


Dalal: Screamed!


Nick: *We all burst out into a fit of laughter. For that rest of the time, we spent pretty much the whole morning in the pool having races, playing ball & other games ... but mostly just making a lot of waves & having a real good time. From the shady area not directly in the sun ... were Orelious & Gili hanging out having a nice nap. Then after our completely cool pool party, Joe's parents treated us to lunch & then next we all got dressed to go check out their very own golf course right behind their house while Dalal stayed in the pool continuing to swim on her own. Joe & I changed our soaking wet clothes & dried off together ... putting on I guess the proper golfing attire. Joe gave me three shirts, a red, blue & a white polo. When I asked why, he said that its just a good thing to have a change of shirts because of the sun would cause one to sweat more. He in turn brought three shirts of his own, which were white, orange & light blue. We both had the same white sneakers & a hat to keep the sun out of our eyes. Denise & Kevin also were in the styling in the  appropriate clothes ready to go golfing. In truth, I didn't know very much about the sport but thanks to Joe, Denise & Kevin they filled me in on the basics & showed me the ropes. I found it to be an interesting, yet a bit challenging but also very relaxing at the same time. Joe was right about the three shirts thing though, it was really really ... really hot out here. I soon got the basic gist of it, actually got the few lucky shots in. Joe played really well, as did Kevin & Denise, they are seemed a little competitive with each other but in a friendly & fun way, not like regular fierce competitiveness. This was chill & funny to watch listening to them joke about little things here & there*


Nick: *After so many hours of golfing, we retired back inside the house for the meantime. We found that Orelious & Gili had moved now into the sun to sleep & so had Dalal, who was napping in the shallows of the pool. Throughout that time, Joe had gotten several texts & calls from his manager, but Joe didn't pay them any mind for he just turned off his cell completely. At this I couldn't help but grin with him as we relaxed on the couches all together completely wiped. Suddenly I got an idea & got up still grinning walking over towards their grand white piano & sat down freeing the keys so I could start to play a soft melody*


Joe: *Watching him move towards it, I immediately sat up in my seat excited for him to sing & play for us*


Denise: *Kevin & I cuddled together smiling as well watching Nick beginning to play. The moment we heard his voice, Kevin & I's smiles grew in size*


Kevin: *Watching Nick with my wife & son, I came to the single conclusion that Nick was very gifted. Shifting my gaze for a moment to my son's, his eyes were alight with so much happiness once again as he gazed at Nick*


Joe: *Hearing him do what he does best, I was lost in his performance. Nick's voice made my soul soar. I knew he was one with the music. I continued to watch him awe, clearly nothing nor nobody could capture my attention like Nick did*


Nick: *When I'd finished, I turned to see them all breaking into a standing ovation with wide smiles. Denise was the first to rush over & give me a giant hug as I hugged her back*


Denise: Nick, you were inspiring!


Nick: Thank you so much, Denise!


Kevin: *Stands up next to give him a hug as well* You were outstanding Nick, well done.


Nick: *Hugs him back* Thank you too, Kevin.


Joe: *Last to approach him; sits down next to him hugging him the longest* Baby when you sing, I swear its like the world stops spinning. You're so incredible, Nick.


Nick: *Hugs back giggling & whispering to him* Thank you, Joe. *From there, Joe joined me in a series of many duets just playing off from each other creating music together. And when Denise, Kevin, Dalal, Gili, & Orelious soon all joined in with us, it was so joyful. To say this day had been a blast was so right, I never wanted it to end. But then shortly, Joe & I had to leave then & travel to the concert venue to practice for the rest of the evening on the stage. It took some time, but we got through it just fine. And by the time of the actual concert, together we just rocked it giving it our best for everyone who came to see Joe & I ... including Denise & Kevin backstage & naturally Dalal in invisible mode. After it was completely over, we all both retired back at his home eating dinner together & recapping the concert & how awesome it all was really the whole entire day really. Finally after spending some more time with them, we each retired off to bed. But before we did I asked Joe one question* Wait weren't we supposed to boarding a plane tonight?


Joe: *Laying next to him on our bed; nods* Technically, yes we were ... but I've changed that.


Nick: You did, why? *Questions curiously*


Joe: Because Nick, I insisted that we stay one more night here together with my folks & then in the morning we'll be leaving for our next destination. I didn't want to travel through the night again, not when I just want to be with you right here, right now.


Nick: *Smirks a little* You're just excited for our plans for tonight between the two of us, admit it Joe.


Joe: *Grins big* I admit it, baby yes I am ... VERY excited for this. I even have my costume ready, want to see?


Nick: *Chuckles* Sure, lets see it. *Sits up watching him lean off the bed to walk over to a large bag*


Joe: *Pulls out my costume* Ta-da, Nick!


Nick: *Falls back against the bed, laughing*


Joe: What? *Looks at the costume* I didn't think it was that bad.


Nick: Its not, its just really something else.


Joe: How about I put it on & change you mind all together, hmm?


Nick: *Nods in agreement* That could work. 


Joe: *Puts on the costume; puts up my right leg up on a chair nearby putting my hand to rest there on top while my other hand was on my hip*


Nick: *Blushes* Wow, Joe .... you look .... just .... wow.


Joe: *Clears throat* The name is Prince Joe. *Winks walking over to him kissing his hand* Your turn to fall into character baby. *Gestures to him*


Nick: *Continues to blush; nods saying my words to change* I'm glad I didn't have to wear anything else.


Joe: Aww, but you would a SEXY ... Ariel I just know it.


Nick: Oh no, not going to happen. I am not dressing up as a girl.


Joe: I'll talk you into RP-ing for it one day, baby. *Climbs on top of him straddling his tail*


Nick: *Scoffs* We'll see, but for now no way.


Joe: *Gets into character* Why hello there, my young merman. What's your name?


Nick: Prince Joe! *Inclines head* My name is Prince Nick.


Joe: *Inclines my head in turn; grinning* Well Prince Nick, it looks like I've found what I've been searching for all along.


Nick: What's that? *Whispers*


Joe: I've found my true love. *Leans in to peck his lips*


Nick: And I've found mine. *Pecks lightly back*


[A/N: Please visit if you'd like to see the visuals of Joick's rings & outfits & more at Photobucket under the same username: VirgoAvatar. It'll all be under the folder for Up Above Ep 61. And I couldn't resist the little RP between Joick, maybe in the future Joe will RP as Eric for real & Nick will be Ariel? :-D I also made this extra long just because it turned out to be a more special episode than I'd originally anticipated. Also for the moments in between where I skipped ahead, I only did so because certain parts I thought were better summarized. I might be doing that here & there a little bit more, just because the story is drawing closer & closer to a finish. Thank you so much readers :-]



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

610 Views
Added on June 22, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar