Up Above Ep 60

Up Above Ep 60

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Up Above Ep 60 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Joe: *Pats his hand reassuringly* Don't worry this all be fun, I promise you. In the meantime, oh Dalal?


Dalal: *Appears in front of them; eyes closed* Is it safe to open my eyes yet or are y'all still unclothed?


Joe: I think the term you mean is naked.


Nick: Joe!


Joe: What, its nothing to be embarrassed about right?


Nick: Speak for yourself. *I blushed*


Dalal: Any who, are you or not?


Joe: Its safe, girl. The blankets are still wrapped around us. But we will need new threads if could please pop up two sets please.


Dalal: Well, why didn't you say so? *Giggles & works a little magic* There ya are, hmmm ... you don't think its too formal do you? *Makes a huge full length mirror appear in front of them so they could see for themselves*


Nick: *Looks at myself checking out my clothes & gasping at how stylish I look ... not to mention Joe oh my God* Wow!


Joe: Oh, yeah I'll say! *Exclaims agreeing with him*  Dalal ... this will definitely do, thank you so much girl. *Taking in Nick's outfit* Man, Nick baby you look so fine.


Nick: Me? Look at you, so blue & ... green.


Joe: Oh we look so good. *Strikes a pretend pose*


Dalal: Aww, I'm so glad cause its not always easy thinking of what to pick for you guys seeing how there's so many styles & stuff out there. But I do agree, you two look really chic & cool. So lemme guess what you two need next .... this bed to disappear & your two empty bowls/dishes am I right?


Nick: Thank you, girly & yes thats pretty much it.


Dalal: *Makes it happen, whistling softly* All done, so on this visit besides making a performance for the fans & such, Nick's gonna meet Mr. & Mrs. Jonas?


Nick: *Nods smiling* Thats right, tonight.


Joe: *Looks at my cell then hearing it sing & vibrate; reads the text* My parents are here to pick us up.


Dalal: Thats good looks like they're eager to see you Joe. *Looks at Nick* How about you, how do you feel?


Nick: I'm looking forward to it  even though I am a little bit nervous.


Joe: As am I, plus we're telling them about us dating as well.


Nick: One secret down ... *I smiled a bit then it fell* just its the rest of it that I'm not ready for.


Joe: Aww. *Hugs him kissing his forehead multiple times* Hey don't stress, okay?


Nick: I will try not to. *Smiles bigger*


Joe: There's my fav smile, you know the key to this whole thing?


Nick: *Laughs* Not really, what?


Joe: Just keep smiling. *Gestures to my lips curling into a wide grin*


Dalal: Anyone else think that looks like a clown?


Joe: Hey, I protest! *Chuckles*


Nick: Now that you mention it, girl you might be on to something. Joe you turning into a clown?


Joe: No such thing happening, the reason it looks like I'm crazy is cause I am. I'm crazy in love with you Nick. *Captures him in my arms spinning him around*


Nick: *Closes eyes laughing so hard* Joeeee, heh heh ....!


Dalal: *Watches them have a their fun & cute-astic moment, but then I heard voices* Big Rob in 60 seconds guys, catcha all later or it not goodnight & good luck. *Disappears leaving them for the rest of the evening*


Joe: *Sets down Nick then, still grinning* See you feel much better right, laughters the key my friend.


Nick: *Nods yes* I do, I really do. Whew, *Breathes* yeah I get that makes sense, thanks for that Joe.


Joe: Of course. *Winks; turns to see Big Rob walking over towards us* Well well look who woke up, sleep good man?


Nick: *Fights the urge to burst out laughing again*


Rob: *Twists lips; pointing a finger* Hey don't get me started, I was beat man. I must have been so out of it cause when I woke up I heard the words "Dallas" & ... I was like what the heck. I thought it was all some sort of joke, but I checked with the pilot & they confirmed it. Man, I wonder how long I slept for?


Joe: *Pats his shoulder* S'okay Rob, we all have those kind of days. How long doesn't really matter, at least you got to relax man you work pretty hard almost 24/7.


Rob: You darn right, I do. Well anyways, y'all staying with your parents right?


Joe: Yep, its all set they're here to pick us up so if you want man we can take it from here.


Rob: *Unsure about this* Y'all sure?


Joe: *Whispers into his ear: I'm telling them about Nick & I kind of need the privacy*


Rob: *Eyes widen; nods* Got it guys, well take care if y'all need me just buzz me & I'll be around. *Gives them each a bro-hug* Night fellas.


Joe: Night, Rob. *Waves to him*


Nick: Goodnight, Big Rob. *Waves too watching him walk back towards the way he'd came; turns to Joe* Told him I presume?


Joe: Yeah, this way it can just be us, which is the way its going to be for this visit. Now I just got to get rid of Tim, who might be a little harder ... but no sweat I'll handle him.


Nick: Thanks for that. *Smiles* If you say so.


Tim: *Walking towards the guys; already to walk with them* Hey you two, you coming?


Joe: Yeah, we are. *Walks in front of Nick leading the way over to him*


Nick: *Follows him, trying to remember to breathe normally & just to relax tonight*


Tim: So you enjoy the flight? *I asked them*


Nick: *Answers this one* Yeah, it was good not to mention fast.


Joe: Thats the power of flight. *Notes* What about you?


Tim: *Walking down the stairs out of the plane, both of them doing the same behind me* It was fine, I watched a movie & that fell out afterwards the rest of the way.


Joe: Oh yeah? Which movie?


Tim: Wanted.


Joe: *Knows it* Oh, I see Angelina Jolie & James McAvoy's film, seen it its good.


Tim: Yeah, really good. So *About to go in all the details about Joe & Nick's next venue performance when Joe cut in*


Joe: Nick & I are going to call it a night, we'll chat with you about everything tomorrow.


Tim: But fellas there's so much you both gotta do-


Joe: Tim, I think you didn't hear me ... I said we'll talk about tomorrow.


Tim: *Taken aback by this* Okay, first thing in the morning then. *Leaves them getting my own means of transportation to go to a hotel*


Joe: Hmm, a bit easier than I originally thought it was going to be, usually he's so much more difficult. *Shrugs* Any who, *Turns my attention back to Nick* you ready to pose for the cameras that still won't ever get out pics together?


Nick: I'm ready. *Smiles & posses with him for the paparazzi that had now surrounded us, as we were just beginning walking through the airport*


Joe: *Grins widely, not even hiding how happy I felt that Nick is in my hometown with me right now*


Nick: *I was beaming along with Joe. I was excited too, walking behind him through the airport's terminals. Behind us, or actually pretty much on all sides of us ... they all followed calling our names loudly, trying with all their might to get out attention. But the both of us just ignored them & smiled at each other. With every step my heart raced, we were getting closer & closer to meet his folks when suddenly ... Joe stopped. I looked at him, ceasing my walking* Joe?


Joe: *Unmoving*


Nick: *Waves hand in front of Joe's eyes* Hello? *Doesn't get a response or even movement not even a blink* Joe, are you messing with me? .... Cause if you are its not funny.


Nichelle: *Appears hovering in front of him, smiling* Hello Nick.


Nick: Mom? *Runs to hug her but ends up going right through her stumbling slightly* Huh?


Nichelle: Sweetie, I'm afraid as much as I want to be here physically I can not, not with your father needing me constantly by his side.


Nick: *Turns back to face her, noting her sad facial expression* Its alright, I understand but if that is so with dad ... why risk doing a hologram?


Nichelle: Because I could feel how anxious you are to meet Joe's parents.


Nick: *Bites lower lip; exhales* I'm just a little bit ...


Nichelle: *Raises an eyebrow; smiles & nods* Uh-huh.


Nick: Okay, I am really nervous, but I'm trying not to be. I know I'm not alone, Joe's with me.


Nichelle: Oh my baby boy.


Nick: Mom. *Cracks a small smile*


Nichelle: I know, I know. Honey its okay to feel like this, & I know Joe & you will do this together & everything will be-


Nick: Fine?


Nichelle: Yes.


Nick: *Grins from ear to ear* I trust you then. So you came to remind me to have confidence & to relax right?


Nichelle: Mm, that & to just be you.


Nick: Mom, you know I'm not telling them about the "real me" & magic.


Nichelle: I know son, but you will eventually have to tell them sweetheart.


Nick: But what if I tell them & they just don't believe or accept me? *Insecurities coming back*


Nichelle: You won't ever really know until you try for real.


Nick: Mom, do you think I should tell them now, I mean finding out Joe & I are dating is news enough ...


Nichelle: Overwhelming or not Nick, they deserve the truth.


Nick: What if the truth is too hard & too much for them?


Nichelle: The truth will set you free & bring you peace, maybe you'll be surprised once again.


Nick: Will I now?


Nichelle: Maybe, maybe not.


Nick: Mom! *Laughs a lot as she's teasing & leaning away from the answer*


Nichelle: Nicky, I love you & I know you'll make the right decision. I'll leave you now & return everyone from their frozen-in-time states. Be well & good luck.

Nick: I love you too mom. *Smiles nodding accepting this* And thank you.


Nichelle: Of course, goodnight. *Waves; disappearing*


Nick: *Waves to her* Goodnight mom. *I realized she was right, the more secrets that piled up would just stress me & more importantly Joe out & I certainly didn't want to cause him to worry. I had to be honest, I did with Joe & I made it through. When Joe went back to walking, I whispered into his ear* We'll tell them everything.


Joe: *I almost thought I was hearing things when Nick said that; nearly stops walking* You will Nick?


Nick: Yup, I think its for the best.


Joe: *Wants so badly to take his hand in mine* I'm so proud of you Nick, you're taking a really big chance here.


Nick: I know that, lets just say I've been pointed in the right direction now.


Joe: *Knows something is definitely up, so I took a guess* Was it Dalal?


Nick: Not this time.


Joe: Your sisters, or just one of them?


Nick: Nopie & no, care to continue a guessing?


Joe: I'll get this. *Promises him*


Nick: I know you will. *Beams*


Joe: Anya or Mar, its got to be one of them?


Nick: Sorry no times two.


Joe: *Eyes widen* Your mom?


Nick: Yeah, congrats Mr. Jonas you've just won the ultimate prize.


Joe: *Chuckles; grinning* Is that right? Is my prize a hug or a kiss or both?


Nick: *Laughs* Much better. *Whispers to him my secret plan*


Joe: Ooh I do LOVE the sound of that.


Nick: I thought you would, we'll talk details later or tomorrow after all this.


Joe: Hey whenever is cool with me, just so long it happens cause now I'm even more psyched.


Nick: Oh it will, but my way unless you have a request.


Joe: Maybe, but you know I like to stick to the script.


Nick: We'll see. *Stops walking instantly finding his parents* Thats them.


Joe: It is & here we go. *Smiles walking with Nick quicker to them* Mom! Dad! *Gives them both the biggest group hug*


Denise: Joe oh my gosh welcome home! *Brilliantly smiles offering him a big hug in return*


Kevin: Hey son, glad to see you! *Ruffles his hair like I always do whenever I see him*


Joe: Thanks, its good to be back! *Pulls back gesturing to Nick* This here is Nick, Nick ... this is my parents ... Denise & Kevin Jonas.


Nick: *Smiles shaking their hands* Hi there, its so nice to meet you both.


Denise: *Beams cheerfully* So you're the famous Nick, Kevin & I have heard a lot about you & that you & Joe were amazing in San Francisco.


Nick: *Chuckles at this little nickname* Thank you so much, it was really fun. I can't wait for the next performance with Joe.


Kevin: Its nice to meet you too, Nick. Yeah I heard the same, I tried to pull up some videos of the two of you but I couldn't find any guess they're not up quite yet. Anyways guys, come with us. *Gestures for Nick & Joe to walk with Denise & I*


Nick: *Looks at him suddenly getting nervous again, but I reminded myself not to worry or to stress & just said ...* Oh I see.


Joe: *Watching this sweet interaction between my folks & Nick, from my perspective I could already see that they loved him. At the mention of dad trying to pull the vids, I'm not at all surprised or worried he's always checking up on me when I'm away* Awesome, c'mon Nick.


Nick: *Walks with them* Okay. *As Joe & I got into their car, I looked to my right seeing the paparazzi still surrounding the car as Kevin got into the driver's seat. We all buckled up & so began the drive from the airport to their home. I was watching from my window seat taking in this new city setting*


Joe: *Tells him* The drive won't take long, its only a good 20 minutes, plus since its night there's less traffic usually right mom?


Denise: Typically yes, but the city's always busy  ... so in a rush. So Nick, this is you first time in Dallas correct?


Nick: Yes, it is.


Denise: *Nods* So Joe tells us that you were born in Malibu?


Nick: Yes, born & raised. I'm 19 going to be 20 this September.


Denise: Aww, so you're a native to California. And how splendid, do you have any other family members besides your mom & dad?


Nick: Mm, its been home for me always. And yeah I do, I have six sisters. *Names them one by one & their ages*


Kevin: My goodness a lot of girl power. You're the only guy huh Nick other than you dad?


Nick: Yep, believe me they're just like any sisters that'll drive you crazy but I still love them so much. We've always been there for each growing up & learning, we're all like best friends really.


Denise: That is so wonderful. They sound like sweethearts, I'd love to meet them one day & your parents.


Joe: All in good time. *I spoke up then to help my Nick who had suddenly became a little quiet* So how's Gili? [A/N: This name means: my joy, rejoice.] *Turns to Nick* She's mom & dad''s Balinese cat, she's very special.


Nick: Aww. *Smiles*


Kevin: She's doing great son, she misses you.


Denise: When we left she was already mewing.


Joe: That sounds like my little adorable Gili, I miss her too. You'll fall in love with her the moment you lay eyes on her Nick, she's such a cute cat.


Kevin: See Nick, she has brilliant blue eyes & she looks like a Siamese.


Denise: And her fur coat is so silky & her tail is busy & plumed.


Joe: Its like just like a feather, her tail.


Nick: Really, that sounds really unique.


Joe: That she is. And best of all, she & Elvis are the best of buds, they get along so well its like nothing I've ever seen.


Nick: Mm, I can imagine. *Soon enough like Joe had said, we arrived at Westlake, home of some of most hugest houses I'd ever seen ... they looked like castles. After Kevin had parked the car near the garage, we all got out & walked inside of the house. My mouth dropped opened, not believing how open it was & how grand it looked inside as the outside. It was just like Joe's place*


Joe: What do you think?


Nick: I think its such a beautiful house.


Joe: Just wait, you haven't seen the rest. *Grins* You guys, I'm going to give him a tour of the place real quick, we'll be right back.


Kevin: Sure, take your time we'll meet back in the dining room. Are you boys hungry?


Joe: Got it. And you kidding? Yes!


Nick: *Chuckles* I am a little, yes.


Denise: Well not to worry, I've got an easy fix for that. Whenever you're ready it'll be waiting for you two.  *Goes to the living room with Kevin leaving them*


???: Meow!


Joe: Gili, my sweet girl there you are! *Leans down to scoop her up hugging her gently* Missed you dearly too. I want you to meet someone special ... this is


Gili: *Speaks allowing Joe to hear me for the first time since I'd been brought here to live in the Jonas household* He's Nick. I heard from your parents about him. *Bows at Nick* Its great to meet you. I sense something different about you. *Comments*


Nick: *Bows back; pets her head* Nice to meet you too, Gili. I am different, I'm a-


Gili: No need to tell me, you're a merman prince of the Pacific.


Nick: How'd you know?


Gili: I'm psychic.


Nick: What?


Joe: No way?!


???: My dear, you tease too much.


Gili: I might.


Nick: Hi there. *Greets the source of the new voice*


Joe: Who are you? *Smiles leaning down look at him; also putting down Gili*


???: My name's Orelious, pleased to meet you both. *Inclines my head in gesture towards her* I'm your newest companion for Gili here.


Gili: Basically its his way of saying he's my mate.


Nick: Aww, congrats, & nice to meet you too.


Joe: Wow, hey Orelious love the name. So are you having any babies yet, Gili?


Gili: Orelious & I have discussed it, we're planning to but we'd like to check with Denise & Kevin first to see if they're okay with the idea.


Joe: Oh, believe me they will be so happy I know. And you *Points to Ore* welcome to the family. I believe you also know about Nick too?


Orelious: *Nods* I do. And how Gili & I found out was thanks to Elvis, we've been communicating back & forth. We've been expecting you both, welcome back home Joe & also welcome in general Nick.


Nick: I see, very cool. Thank you very much.


Joe: *Chuckles* Yes thanks guys, I'm just about to give Nick a tour of the place ... would you two like to join us?


Gili: Sure, things haven't changed too much, except for Ore here.


Orelious: Sounds delightful. Yes I know I'm still new living here & all, but I really do like it.


Nick: *Follows with them all upstairs; so in awe* How many bedroom's does this place have?


Joe: Six, one for my parents, one for me & the other four are for friends or guests. We also have a room just for our entertainment center to watch movies & TV on the big screen its like being in actual movie theater. Then there's another room downstairs for our pool table, & outside is our pool & our very own golf house thats behind our house. And there is also six bathrooms as well connected with showers & tub baths.


Nick: Holy mackerel!


Joe: I know. *Winks & shows him each of the bedrooms & all the rest of the upstairs; then we headed downstairs checking out the kitchen area, & the rest of it ... including the pool at nighttime* And that concludes the tour for now, wait to see everything tomorrow in the bright sunlight, it'll look even more spectacular.


Nick: This house ... is so amazing!


Joe: Mm, its why its home. *Takes his hand* So you ready for face my parents?


Nick: Yes. *Nods once; looks over to Gili & Orelious* Please excuse us, we're going to be-


Gili: *Concludes for them* Telling Denise & Kevin everything.


Orelious: We're aware of that too, good luck fellas. We'll leave you to talk, goodnight & we'll see you in the morning ... come along Gili. *Begins to walk off*


Gili: Gook luck again, & goodnight boys. *Runs after him catching up easily*


Joe: Just you & me & mom & dad now.


Nick: *Gulps* Yep, we'll here we go. *Walks with Joe into the living room where Denise & Kevin were sitting; I smiled waving* We're back.


Denise: Excellent timing, ready to eat guys?


Nick: *Joe & I exchanged a look & I said then ...* We will soon, I'd actually like to talk with you, ... that is Joe & I.


Kevin: No problem, have a seat. *Gestures for them to sit down*


Joe: *Nick & I sat down together, not too close but still a good enough close although I'd prefer to scoot right next to him ... I know it would be better to take one thing at a time* Mom & dad, I actually have to say something first before Nick.


Denise: Okay, go ahead.


Kevin: What's up son?


Joe: *Grabs Nick's hand* I'm-


Denise: Dating Nick?


Joe: I- ... what? Yes .... wait did you just say what I think you said mom?


Denise: *Smiles big* Yes, I did.


Nick: *Turning the brightest shade of red* H-how?


Kevin: We got an very magical visit from ... 


Nick: *Hanging on the edge of my seat now*


Joe: *Equally shocked & stunned, you name it*


Denise: From Nick's mother, Queen Nichelle.


Nick: *Nearly stops breathing* I-I-I ... you ... she ... did?


Kevin: Guys relax, just breathe.


Nick: *Exhales with Joe at the same time*


Kevin: Much better right?


Nick: *Nods quietly* I don't understand.


Joe: Me either, you know about Nichelle? Then ... that means ...


Denise: We know everything there is to know, well of what's happened with you two so far.


Kevin: We're sorry for playing it like he had no clue, but Denise & I both didn't want to overwhelm you just like that when we saw you both coming towards us at the airport.


Nick: How long have you known?


Denise: Since yesterday, see Nichelle came to visit up with the same projection I believe she used to stop time in the airport so she could speak with you. She knew how concerned & worried you were both for this moment, so she stepped in & just talked to us explaining it all.


Nick: And what were your reactions?


Kevin: Well Denise & I always believed in things that the rest of the world doesn't understand & learning about mermaids & merman & magic .... we found it all very fascinating.


Joe: Then you guys weren't skeptical?


Denise: Not in the way, Nichelle explained it. She approached it very delicately. She first appeared to us a human being. She then told us who she was & went from there. Her story & visuals were what convinced us both ultimately.


Kevin: So in short, after being filled with this new knowledge ... we all just talked about it. Of course we had our questions & Nichelle was most happy to answer every single one.


Nick: *Crying now. My mother .... she had been there for me. I was overcome with such happiness, I couldn't hold back the tears. A minute ago, I thought I was going to pass out but now I feel like all those feelings I'd felt ... fear, & everything else ... didn't matter. Now I was actually a million times relieved & its all thanks to my mother. If not for her, I don't how this would've turned out but ... sometime tells that everything would've still worked out*


Joe: *In that split second I saw & heard Nick cry, I hugged him to my chest & wrapped my arms securely around him* Nick songbird, sshh, its alright.


Denise: *Gets up from my seat across them to touch Nick's back; smiles* Cry because you are Happy!


Nick: *Pulls away from Joe's chest to look at her drying my eyes; beams with fresh tears* I am.


Kevin: *Also up on my feet, standing beside Denise smiling too* You both make a wonderful pair.


Joe: So you approve of us ... & everything?


Denise: Nick & you belong together, we definitely approve & accept Nick for everything he is.


Kevin: There is only one way to happiness, & that is to cease worrying things which are beyond the power of our will. 


Joe: Who said that dad? *Knows he loves quotes*


Kevin: Epictetus, I think.


Denise: I believe, you're correct my Love. *Pecks his lips*


Kevin: *Chuckles; pecking back* Thank you, my Dearest.


Nick: *This moment was too great, never could I have expected this to all go this well. Denise & Kevin actually were fine with the truth, both of them ... Joe & I dating & me being a merman. Just like Joe, they'd taken it like it was everyday news, but they did so with such cheerfulness & positivity. Its unbelievable, yet its reality & I couldn't be any more happier than right now sharing this with them. After a we chatted some more with them & eat Denise's amazing food, I began to get a little tired wiping my eyes trying my hardest to keep awake. I suppose I wasn't that good at hiding it cause they all noticed & told us we'd see them both in the morning* Goodnight Denise & Kevin.


Denise: Sweet dreams, guys.


Kevin: Goodnight Joe & Nick, hey I get it now ... Joick.


Nick: *Blushes; waves walking off with Joe* They even knew about that too?


Joe: I guess so, hmm ...you're mom really went all out, cause its like they've been here all along on this.


Nick: I still can't believe it myself. Are we certain this isn't a dream?


Joe: If it is, its pretty darn good so far. *Suddenly swoops up my sleepy guy into my arms carrying him* Hang in for a little bit longer Nicky, we're almost there.


Nick: Shouldn't we shower again, cause of ... well you know on the plane & all ...


Joe: Of course, thats actually where we're heading. *I took him directly to one of the bathrooms shutting the door & setting him down momentarily  to start the water while he got undressed*


Nick: *Peals off clothes one by one; watches him*


Joe: *Finds a suitable temperature; turns back to him stopping him for removing his last article of clothing*


Nick: Joe? *Looks at him searching his eyes*


Joe: Nick, ... I am so happy to have you in my life. I could tell when my parents laid eyes on you, they would fall in love with you just as I did. You're so special, songbird & I love you. *Seals it with loving & sweet kiss*


Nick: *Smiles; giving him a hug; kisses back pulling back after a bit for air & also to respond to him* And I'm so happy to have you in mine. I'll forever be grateful for tonight, meeting them in person & just talking with them ... they remind me exactly of you. Thank you, Joe I love you too.


Joe: *Raises a playful eyebrow* Oh really? Well, I can not agree they are my folks after all. *Begins to get undressed until I was left in my boxers just like him* We're even now.


Nick: So we are.


Joe: But not for long. *Takes advantage of the moment to pull his down, but then he seemed to anticipate my move & did the same too me at the exact same time* Touché baby.


Nick: *Laughs; takes his hand going into the large shower with him* A lot shampoo choices & conditioner choices I see.


Joe: Got to have a good variety sometimes seeing how each person has their preferences.


Nick: Gotcha, that is true. *Picks one reading the label*


Joe: *Winks taking his choice* You wanna give this one a try?


Nick: Why not. *Shrugs* Unless you recommend something else?


Joe: Nah, what you picked is good & I like using it a lot. *Pours a little bit into my hand, moving to start scrubbing his hair*


Nick: You don't have to.


Joe: But I want to. *I winked*


Nick: Well then *Starts to do the same for Joe* I want to too.


Joe: Mm, & aww all the same time.


Nick: My thoughts & words exactly. *Soon after cleansing, washing, scrubbing & overall frolicking together till we finished. Joe got the both of us towels & we wrapped them around each other, then took some time to brush our teeth & to gargle. Afterwards I followed Joe into the room we were staying in for tonight, which was very spacious. I found that all luggage was already here, but instead of going through it .... Joe handed me a fresh pair of boxers & a t-shirt* Thanks, Joey.


Joe: Your welcome, Nicky. *Gets dressed with him, then climbs into bed pulling him with me* Sleeping time baby.


Nick: *Yawns beginning to fall out* Mm-hmm, its been quite the day.


Joe: *Kisses his forehead; brushes back his back to dry curls* Yeah, it certainly has. *Begins to hum softly*


Nick: *Hearing his voice, I soon reached a peaceful state of sleep but before letting it claim me fully I murmured one last thing* Night Joe, I love you.


Joe: *Lies next him closely with my arms wrapping around him; smiles eyes close too* Night, Nick, I love you. *Sleeps*


A/N: Please visit if you'd like to see the visuals of Joick & Gili & Orelious at Photobucket under the same username: VirgoAvatar or here's the link: http://s1237.photobucket.com/albums/ff476/VirgoAvatar/.



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

583 Views
Added on June 15, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar