Up Above Ep 58

Up Above Ep 58

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Up Above Ep 58


Nick: *I smiled listening to the lyrics; dancing & moving with the to the left & right with my shoulders*


Joe: *Singing with a pretend mike. I'd heard & found this song combination/mashup on YouTube & ever since I've wanted to sing it to my baby & now I'm finally getting the chance*


Nick: *Beaming so much*


Joe: *Of course I'd changed all the she's to he's for the song's lyrics*


Nick: *When the song ended, he pulled me in for a long & deep kiss. Together we moved our lips in such perfect sync & rhythm. As it became more heated, a single thought came to mind & I realized then that when he was singing just a few minutes ... it was just for me. It occurred to me that he was always so romantic with everything he does. I've got to do something in return, but alas in romance I'm still so new to it all. But so far I think I have a idea on to show him how much he means to me. I smiled & grabbed his hand leading the way a little faster than our swimming pace from before*


Joe: *Getting deeper & deeper falling everything that is Nick, loving every single second. He's where I belong forever, I know this for sure. How I just wanted to kiss him all day long & have him in my arms. He made me forget everything, all my focus was only on him. Dazed & so love, he pulled back first bringing me back from my Nick-induced high. I grinned licking my lips following his lead around the corner to be met with the cave we'd been looking for* At last, awesome work baby.


Nick: *Smiles twirling up with him to check it out* Thanks, I'm just glad I found it in time.


Joe: I never doubted you for a second, if there's anyone that can find their way in the ocean its you.


Nick: *Blushes* Well most of the time, Mar's a big help with directions sometimes.


Joe: Navigator Nick, baby don't be shy. I'm sure you're just saying that.


Nick: *Surfaces seeing our surroundings; still flushed* Maybe. *Looks around* Wow, this is so cool, its like a hidden secret.


Joe: This it is. *Lifts myself out of the water sitting on the rock extending my hand for Nick*


Nick: *Smile taking his hand as he lifted me out of the water & next to him on the smooth rock part of the cave* Thanks.


Joe: Of course baby. *Lies back for a moment breathing in & out* Wow, switching from underwater to above water is a little different than usual.


Nick: Yeah, but only a little bit. *Uses my thumb & first right finger to demonstrate a little bit. I laid next to him on my right side watching him* You having fun?


Joe: So much, the more I see the more I think I'm falling in love.


Nick: Heh heh, I kind of thought you would. *Runs fingers down his chest*


Joe: *Turns to look at him; leans over to kiss his forehead*


???: *Suddenly jumps into their space on top of them; groans knocking into them* Ooft! *Shakes head after the impact; scurries to the back of the cave fast hiding* If I were you two I would RUN or swim away FAST! *Warns them*


Nick: *Suddenly Joe & I felt a slippery & wet weight upon the both of us. We both looked up to see a small young California sea lion pup or as we call them Zalophus californianus. Immediately after he scrambled to the back of the cave as far away from the water as he could, Joe & I took our tails out of the water. I was the first to rush over to the pup* What do you mean, is there something wrong?


Joe: *Follows with Nick crawling over to the sea lion who looks pretty shook up & is now cowering in fear* Hey, there there little guy everything is going to be alright.


???: *Shakes head vigorously no; stammering & stuttering uncontrollably* J-just don't go near the water, you'll regret it. There's three of them & they're big!


Nick: Three what? *Asks gently* And what's your name young one?


???: *Still unable to talk clearly, scared still* M-my name's Sealey [A/N: In old English & it means blessed]. And its t-three ... s-s-s-hark-s! *Closes eyes*


Nick: Sharks. *Repeats* Shoot. What kind Sealey?


Sealey: T-t-t-tiger!


Joe: Oh crap! *Exclaims* I've read about those, they were definitely ...


Nick: *Finishes for him* They're extremely dangerous.


Joe: What are we going to do? We can't leave, not till they leave.


Nick: No, right now we're trapped. Leaving isn't an option & they're the kind that will sit it out & wait for as long as it takes.


Joe: Can we call anyone for help, Dalal or your mom?


Nick: *I tried then to do both, but for some reason I was blocked in trying to get through to them; shakes my head* Something's wrong, I can't even connect with either of them.


Joe: *Slumps then falling unconscious*


Nick: *Screams out loud* JOE! *Flops over to his side cradling him in my arms; touches his cheeks*


Sealey: They're doing this. *Tells Nick*


Nick: How? *Tries to hold back the tears*


Sealey: They sense who's in here with me.


Nick: *Swallows deeply; sets Joe down gently* Watch over him please.


Sealey: D-don't go out there, they'll ....


Nick: No they won't know, not if they know what's good for them. *Mad now; dives back into the water with a quick splash*


Sealey: *Quietly squeaks* Good luck. *Says beside his friend's side*


Nick: *Comes face to face with the three tiger sharks; not afraid* What is the meaning of this? *I demanded*


Tiger#1: *Chuckling evilly relentlessly* Well look it what we have here boys, a mer-prince, Nick isn't it? Hello there, fresh meat. *Grins teeth big* Nothing really we're just having some fun, say where's the small little pup at huh?


Tiger#2: Yeah, we're starving!


Tiger#3: So move out of the way, or we'll just-


Tiger#1: Now, now, now Lear patience dear brother. *Turns back to swim closer to Nick* Sorry about him, he's most anxious. I'm Loki, by the way. *Gestures to the two others* And thats Leo & the always anxious Lear. We're the three Kings of Leon.


Nick: Leon hmm, your manners are well but certainly not your tactics. What sort of magic is this?


Loki: The most awesome of all, the dark & beautiful black thats blacker than the deepest trench in the whole sea. Besides we want something, we don't like certain things to get in our way via your mother or more interesting human turned into a merman friend of yours.


Nick: *Scoffs* Mind reader are then are you?


Loki: Mm, don't need to be. Being a shark we just sense it, dear Prince. *Curves tail around Nick's* We've heard quite a lot about you Nicholas. The Prince who doesn't EVEN want to be a Prince.


Leo: *Mocks* The too-scared only heir to rule & take place of King Nicodemus.


Lear: *Joins in too* He might as well never been born, cause he's a failure. Its all over the ocean, you're most interested in having fun & exploring. Well looks like you've found the JACKPOT today my friend, because now you got the pleasure of our company. 


Loki: Just make this easy on yourself Nick, we'll leave your friend & you alone in exchange for the pup.


Nick: *Ignores all their taunts, not paying it any mind* Why is this pup so important huh?


Loki: Feisty little thing aren't you? I like that.


Leo: He would. *Laughs slapping Lear*


Lear: *Growls impatiently* Loki quit flirting with him!


Loki: Excuse me a second. *Traps the beautiful Prince freezing him from moving or going anywhere while I conversed with my brothers; smacks them both angrily hissing* Don't either you EVER tell me what to do!


Leo: It was him, Loki sheese! *Points*


Lear: Thanks Leo, you're so great. *Seethes; rolls eyes; groans inwardly*


Loki: *Threatens* Here's an idea keep an eye on the pup, make sure he doesn't try to get away & if he does use any means necessary to get a hold of him, understood?


Leo: Sure! *First to swim closer to the cave sing-songing* Come out, come out little pup.


Lear: Whatever.


Loki: *Snarls at him*


Lear: *Swims away staying next to Leo, doesn't like taking orders from Loki but for now I'll tolerate it but only for so long*


Loki: Good. *Unfreezes Nick now, going back over to him* Now where were we? Ah yes, getting properly acquainted. Tell me, Nick why didn't you marry that Princess your father practically thrust at you?


Nick: *Doesn't answer him*


Loki: Oh come now, you can tell me. I won't tell a soul, you can trust me.


Nick: *Glares at him* Liar.


Loki: *Chuckles* I'm liking you more & more. You know I could always get all the answers I want.


Nick: Then what are you waiting for?


Loki: I'm giving my prey a choice, for once so what's it going to be siren?


Nick: *Stares at him* You'll NEVER get the truth from me.


Loki: *Shrugs* Oh well, I tried the NICE way but in the end a predator like myself can't always do something the easy way. *Growls loudly*


Nick: *Frozen again, struggling to cover my ears but its impossible. The sound is so loud, its trying to suck me in*


Loki: *Continues growling* You can resist all you want, you & I both know you're NOT strong enough to pull through this.


Nick: *Shakes head resisting with all my might*


Loki: Pitty, you're so cute. Maybe with a mind sweep you'd make a suitable & controllable mate.


Nick: *Cries out trying not to break*


Loki: *Smiles* Only so much you can take Nick, guess I'll find out soon just how much pain you can withstand.


Nick: *Screaming now*


Loki: Only a matter of time, my Prince.


Nick: *You're not weak. You can withstand this. You're stronger than you know, than anyone knows ... is what I kept on thinking in between all the pain*


Loki: *Smirks* Strong you are indeed, my dear.


Nick: *Suddenly my eyes opened & I stared into Loki's eyes with intensity*


Loki: You're mine now. *Smirks*


Nick: *Smiles blushing lightly* I am?


Loki: Yes dearie. *Licks lips* You're enticing, come closer.


Nick: *Obeys*


Loki: *Licks lips* Closer.


Nick: *Now in front of him, shyly holding back hands behind my back*


Loki: *Eying him; opens my mouth letting my tongue fall out lick him tasting his body; eyes darken then*


Nick: *Squirms at the pleasure building at the movement; stays still shivering*


Loki: Oh I SO want you. *Growls* But how to take you is the question? I don't think you'd make an attractive shark. Then again there's the option of becoming a merman for a bit, or better yet a human. *Grins widely muttering a few words, transforming the both of us whilst transporting us to another cave that only I knew of* Mm, a much better place. *Grins testing my new legs* Well at least neither of us have to bother to undress. *Raises a suggestive eyebrow at Nick's body totally taking in every inch of him*


Nick: *Squeals at the feeling of suddenly being flashed & transported somewhere else entirely. Taking in my surroundings then, I noticed this cave seem more illuminated* Sunlight?


Loki: *Chuckles* Yes I thought you'd like it better than the darkness. Now then *Stalks over to him, breathing in his scent* man you smell so good.


Nick: *Shivers yet again backing up a little* Do I-I?


Loki: *Grips his arms keeping him from going anywhere else* So much, its very good.


Nick: *Winces a bit; gasps*


Loki: *Smiles* All this time, dearie you've been single & untouched. *Huskily pauses* A perfect innocent merman all alone & now I get to claim my prize.


Nick: Is that all I am to you, a prize? *Whispers breathing heavily*


Loki: My mate also now. *Winks gripping his hips tightly*


Nick: *Eyes change color now*


Loki: *Sees this staring at him lustfully* Ooh little trick of yours?


Nick: Yes. *Smiles* Would you like to see one more?


Loki: Depends on what it is, will I like it?


Nick: You will. *Confirms*


Loki: It involves us right?


Nick: You bet.


Loki: Then show me.


Nick: *Mutters something then*


Loki: What language is this?


Nick: *Smirks sending all the energy flow to him*


Loki: *A force then slammed my body hard against the wall; groans* Kinky. *I smiled* Now come over here. *I told him*


Nick: *Rolls eyes* I don't think so.


Loki: Release me my pet. *I growled*


Nick: No, I won't.


Loki: What is the meaning of this?!


Nick: You're right to call me a siren, its luckily you mentioned it because its cause of that I can control you ten times over what you can do to me.


Loki: *Eyes narrow* So you faked it then?


Nick: Yep.


Loki: Cleaver little vixen.


Nick: Yeah I'm not a chick & furthermore you will not ever come near me, Joe, Sealey or anyone else for that matter & that goes double for your brothers.


Loki: *Snarls ferociously Yeah, thats not going to happen.


Nick: Here's another nice trick, one you won't even remember. *Looks into his eyes speaking the words*


Loki: *Blanks out cold then*


Nick: *Sighs wiping my hands together* Thats more like. *I transported myself back the other cave, immediately finding the other two shark brutes stalking the only entrance for Sealey & Joe to get out. I returned to my merman-self with a whisper & then I whistled catching Leo & Lear's attention easily* Hi guys. *I waved*


Leo: Where's Loki? *Questions*


Lear: *Shows teeth then* Leo don't-


Nick: *Looks into Leo's eyes making him black out just like Loki* One more. *I said directly towards Lear*


Lear: *Shuts eyes* You're not going to HYPNOTIZE me that easily! *Hisses*


Nick: Really? Well there's an easier solution, Lear.


Lear: *Laughs* Yeah, leaving in peace isn't in my nature wanna-be prince.


Nick: This I know, but I'm just giving you the option.


Lear: Well I'm not taking it, understand.


Nick: As you wish. *Sighs taking the chance to play another little trick creating an allusion of fake blood*


Lear: *Can't resist the fresh smell of blood, doesn't know thats a trick; swims at full force at him growling loudly*


Nick: *Smirks downright wickedly* Gotcha. *Looks into his eyes* Can't believe you fell for that one, Lear, guess your not as smart as you think.


Lear: *Groans instantly falling down to the sea's floor*


Nick: And that ... *Pauses chuckling a little* is how you take care of something like that. *Swims back up to the guys then* Sealey its safe now, you can come back in now.


Sealey: *Amazed* No ... way.


Nick: *Giggles* I swear it, wanna check it out? C'mon. *Gestures*


Joe: *Back to conscious now, sits up quickly gasping* Whoa head rush, what ... happened?


Sealey: *Eye widen* Nick says its safe again! *Flip flops over back to the water diving in happily spinning* How'd you do it .. Nick?


Joe: *Blinks a following him to find Nick smiling, spinning too triumphantly; chuckles watching the very happy scene go on*


Nick: Guys I don't know how I did it, but I think I just used something really ancient & mysterious.


Joe: You did? Tell us please baby, I wanna know. *Eagerly begs*


Nick: I'm not sure how to explain it. Sealey you know who I am?


Sealey: Of course I do Prince Nicholas, but guess you'd prefer just Nick better I presume. And I can help in explaining.


Nick: *Smiles*Yes & you can?


Sealey: *Nods* Yes, see Nick here as a merman has a lot of special powers a lot of which many us don't even know about, even the mermaids & mermen themselves they don't realize either. One of these powers is tapping into your inner siren, which is basically using your best well known talent for being seductive & tempting, pretty much a tease. When you access that hidden power you can control anything living being with your eyes. I haven't seen it before for real, but I've heard stories from my parents.


Joe: *Transfixed by his words, just as sure Nick is too*


Nick: *Astonished*


Sealey: *Goes on* According to my mum & pop, they said that whenever it does happen, the merman or mermaid's eyes will glow & become a new color all together. Speaking of that what color did yours glow Nick?


Nick: Blue I think.


Sealey: Just like your tail then. According to my mom its natural.


Joe: And sexy. *Whispers into Nick's ear*


Nick: *Blushes deeply feeling all heat rush to my face*


Sealey: Any who, you defeated all three sharks with your power.


Nick: So I did, & it feels great! *Exclaims; whoops*


Joe: *Grins joining in on his celebration* Thats my Nick, whooo you go baby! Just out of curiosity what happened to the sharks exactly?


Sealey: They were rendered unconscious & I assume Nick wiped their memory clean right?


Nick: Yup, thats pretty much it. They won't remember a thing & will wake up cluelessly.


Joe: Wow!


Nick: Yeah, I'll say.


Joe: That is unbelievable & incredible, I love it!


Sealey: Yeah, its pretty handy & so cool! You totally saved the day Nick, I can't thank you enough. If I didn't run into you, I would've been their lunch or worst.


Joe: *Swims over to Sealey* Say why'd they want you so much? No offense you're not much of a lunch honestly, especially for three.


Sealey: Its well a little complicated.


Nick: No worries, we'll listen.


Joe: We sure will, go ahead little dude.


Sealey: *Laughs nervously* Well just like you guys said, you're right I'm not much of a meal for them, actually they only wanted me because I'm a a new heir to the sea lion throne. My parents, Queen Serena & King Solan were finally blessed with me for a son. For the longest time they tried & tried to conceive an offspring to be future king or queen, but always my parents were unsuccessful. All other members of our family, friends & colony didn't have no such problems. Finally my parents prayed & were granted their wish & I was born as a result. According to our elder, they said I would be special & different. I would be very important in the future & I would be a bringer of peace & serenity. See the sharks have always been our natural predator one among others with the same sharp teeth, but lately it seems that tiger sharks mostly want to rid the sea of us as a species. The elder said I'd be able to settle their inner anger & make a big change, but I've always been skeptical of what I could possibly do seeing how I'm kind of small. Me a newborn pup & already I'm being counted on & there's all this talk of its my destiny. You have no idea how much it scared me & how much I just wanted to be normal like the rest.


Nick: *Goes over to him then giving him a big hug spinning him in the process* Oh Sealey, I know exactly how you feel. I too am pressured to become something I don't really want too.


Sealey: *Hugs him back* Really? But your pressure is even greater than mine, you're a prince merman & the only son of King Nicodemus & Queen Nichelle.


Nick: That I am & that may be, but still I'm not ready.


Sealey: How will you know when you are though?


Nick: I think I'll feel it within & when that happens I will assume my rightful duty.


Sealey: Do you think thats close to happening for you?


Nick: I don't know honestly, it could be. I know there is still much for me to learn & understand.


Sealey: *Nods* I think I understand now.


Nick: Hmm?


Sealey: Meeting you & running into you wasn't chance, it was fate. I was meant to find you. You've helped me today & even more saved me.


Nick: You think so Sealey? That I have, which I'm glad you're safe & Joe here too.


Sealey: I feel it, Nick. Is it possible if you could come with me to meet my parents & family & everyone, they'll definitely want to know about all this today.


Nick: Um, ... *Looks at Joe*


Joe: C'mon guys, lets swim. *Grins already excited at the thought of another adventure*


Nick: *Smiles & starts to swim* We'll follow you, Sealey.


Sealey: *Whoops happily* Oh my gosh, thank you guys, thank you thank you! *Swims leading the way* Its not far from here, we'll be there shortly.


Nick: Sounds good to me. *Winks*


Joe: *Follows next to Nick behind Sealey* So may I ask a question Sealey?


Sealey: Most definitely. You know before you ask, I never did get your name.


Joe: I'm Joe, Nick's boyfriend. *I grinned*


Nick: *Blushes smiling*


Sealey: *Stops swimming then to regard them both*


Joe: There something wrong?


Nick: *Nervous for what he thinks or what he's about to say, actually both*


Sealey: *Giggles* Not at all, I ... just didn't expect that. I ... didn't realize it before. How cool, honestly.


Nick: *Lets out a shaky breath* You're not just saying that right?


Sealey: *Shakes head* One thing I never do is lie, its not uncommon even for us sea creatures, but this is a first I've heard of a merman being into another merman.


Joe: Actually .... *Pauses looking at Nick unsure if its okay to tell Sealey the truth*


Nick: Go ahead, its alright you can tell him.


Sealey: *Confused* Tell me what?


Joe: I'm actually a human & I'm completely in love with Nick.


Sealey: *Gasps loudly* For real?


Nick: *Nods* For real.


Joe: *Holds Nick near me waiting for Sealey's reaction to change*


Sealey: *Claps flippers together kind of clapping* Thats even more amazing then.


Joe: Yeah?


Nick: *Very quiet*


Sealey: Uh-huh. *Swirls around them smiling* Congrats, I never though I'd ever see such a couple together & here you are now.


Joe: *Grins* Here we are.


Nick: You sure you're okay with this? *I asked Sealey. This would be the first creature of the sea who I didn't know personally that I just allowed my secret to be revealed. I could only hope that he wouldn't change his mind or go running to tell my father*


Sealey: Of course, should I be acting differently?


Joe: What Nick is concerned about is & me too for that matter, is-


Sealey: If I'll be truly alright with this & if I'll tell anyone else?


Joe: Yeah.


Sealey: I can promise you both right here & now, that I am alright with it & I won't tell anyone if that is what you want.


Joe: Good, see Nick. *Squeezes his shoulders reassuringly*


Nick: *Sighs totally relived* Thank you Sealey, we appreciate that so much.


Sealey: Its no problem. So what was your question you wanted to ask from before Joe? And how long have you two been together if I may ask?


Joe: I wanted to ask you why I blacked out & missed everything. *Smiles at the mention of his question* We've been a couple for three days.


Nick: *Blushes* It feels like longer though.


Joe: That it does, cause I've found my other-half.


Nick: Me too. *Dreamily smiles*


Sealey: *Beams watching them* I see, well you both seem to really love each other a lot.


Joe: I do, I love him so much.


Nick: So do I, I love you too Joe.


Sealey: What a romance. *I smiled for them* And in answer to your blacking out Joe, the tiger sharks way of magic is always mainly a use of the dark kind of magic & therefore they get a kick out of making their victims black out like you did. The knew they didn't want you in the way so they just did the easiest thing for them.


Nick: *Pulls Joe in closer from his neck with my right hand, smiling brightly* Well I took  care of them good nobody & I mean nobody hurts my Joey.


Joe: *Grips his hips tightly pulling stark against my chest* They're just lucky they didn't have to deal with me cause no one & I mean no one touches my Nicky.


Nick: *Lays a sweet peck on his lips* Mm-nnn-hmm.


Joe: *Smirks, pecking back*


Sealey: *Watches for a moment or two before turning away to let them have their needed privacy*


Nick: *Curls my tail with Joe's, whispering* You're so hot when your like this.


Joe: *Suppresses a groan, huskily assuring him* And you're always so sexy, my sweet Prince. I want you so much right now.


Nick: *Moans* Me too, but we can't ... not here Joe.


Joe: *Whispers* Tonight baby. *Promises sealing it with a passionate kiss*


Nick: Oh definitely, tonight. *I agreed & kissed him back moaning again. When we pulled away we tapped a turned Sealey & smiled* Alrighty ready to continue to swim.


Joe: Lead the way Seal's.


Sealey: *Giggling, nods* You've got it. *Five minutes later we arrived at my home immediately being greeted by pretty much everyone* Hello everyone, I'm back. *I hugged my mom & dad*


Serena: Sealey, my baby boy are you alright my dearest?


Sealey: I'm fine now, momma. I had some help, thank goodness. *Points a flipper to Nick*


Serena: Oh my son. *Hugs him tightly*


Solan: *By their side now too, also hugging my son* Sealey, we told not to swim off like that hastily.


Sealey: I know poppa, I'm sorry I was wrong to do that.


Solan: Its okay my son, we're just glad your back home & safe. *Notes Nick & Joe then* Who are your friends?


Sealey: *Clears throat cutely then* Mom & dad, this is Prince Nicholas of the Pacific & his good friend Joe.


Nick: *Bows properly* Your highnesses, good afternoon. Its a pleasure to meet you today.


Joe: *Follows with Nick, also bowing* Its great to meet you too, you've got a very special son. *I complimented*


Serena: *Bows back* Prince Nicholas? Oh my this is a great honor, welcome to our kingdom.


Solan: *Bows as well* Rise everyone. Its a wonderful day already, we have here our future king of the Pacific. Please join us, boys & son & tell us of your tale.


Sealey: *Gestures for Nick & Joe to follow to our rock which lies up above. We all swam to the surface & climbed onto the rock & so began the recap of our story. Shortly when we'd all finished my parents just sighed & finally said something in the matter*


Solan: Nicholas, we can't thank you enough for what you did, you saved my boy's life.


Serena: We're forever in your debt, how can we ever repay you?


Nick: You don't have to. I'm just glad that Sealey is safe, knowing that is enough for me.


Joe: *This had been a indeed an adventurous day, all & all. From becoming a merman like my absolutely sexy Prince, to exploring sea caves & getting into danger with three crazy sharks, to now meeting Sealey's colony of sea lions. This much I knew, hanging with Nick was nothing short of amazing. Eventually after so much talking, we said our goodbyes to Sealey's family & everyone & of course Sealey himself. Nick & I had promised to come back & see them & say in contact. Shortly then a overcast came over the sky blocking out the warm & sunny sun, so Nick & I swam our way back to shore. We then both re-transformed back into our human-selves, hand in hand dripping soaking wet from the ocean's water. We then gathered up our things & walked back up to the car finding Big Rob sleeping on the job. I chuckled, not surprised to find him wiped out*


Nick: *Whispers* He looks pretty beat, poor guy.


Joe: I don't blame him, if I were him I'd fall asleep on the job too. A guys gotta have a nap sometime throughout the day.


Nick: But don't we have to go & get ready for our flight?


Joe: Not to worry, check it. *Calls her* Dalal!


Dalal: *Appears* About time fellas! Ooh I should've know y'all would choose the beach to go hang out together! How was it? Did I miss anything good? *Asking a million questions*


Nick: *Exchanges a knowing smile with Joe*


Joe: *Chuckles loudly. Oh if she only knew, I thought*


Dalal: *Pouts* Okay what's going on? I'm confused!


Nick: Nothing. *Shrugs giggling*


Joe: *Zips lips* Mums the word.


Dalal: Aww! Come on guys, let the small-ish dolphin in on the dets pretty please! If not I'll have to force the truth out of ya. *Warns*


Joe: Oh yeah, how ya going to do that?


Dalal: Not to worry Mr. Cool-Guy, I have my ways trust me.


Nick: Okay, how about we make a deal. We'll tell you, sheese girl you drive a hard bargain.


Dalal: *Smiles proudly* You better believe it. Soo lets hear it, I wanna hear it all ... don't you dare leave anything out.


Nick: *Giggles recapping just about everything for her* And yeah, thats all there is. *I exhaled finishing awhile later*


Dalal: *Going crazy* OMG!!!


Joe: *Chuckles* I know right?!


Nick: Mmm-hmm, crazy filled day, but hey it was still cool though I could've seriously have been without the sharks.


Joe: *Notes to him* You didn't tell me that one was hitting on you though. Man if I was there I would've ...


Nick: I know, I didn't want to recap that part though, not in front of the Sealey & the others. And Joe, its alright I took care of him & his brothers.


Dalal: Thats understandable seeing how you guys want to keep everything on the DL, but I'm happy you told Sealey about you guys being an actual couple. Its fantastic! As for those nasty sharks, Nick you totally kicked some serious fin! I wish I could've seen it, sounds like the coolest power!


Nick: *Laughs* Thanks Dalal, yeah me too. Mm, who knows maybe you will see it.


Joe: *Been kind of quiet letting them talk back & forth. When Nick told me about Loki in particular I wanted nothing more than to crush that fish for even getting near him like that. Especially as it almost turned into something intimate. It worries me greatly that he was all alone to fend for himself & I was just out cold unable to even help. I can't help but feel extra protective of him, & now after hearing this its definitely doubled or more. Its not that I don't believe in Nick, I truly do but I just really wish I could of helped him. I know I'm just human & all, but I am his boyfriend & I will defend him to the death. I will not allow anyone creature of the sea, human, or whatever to lay a finger on him. I am greatly relieved that he is safe ... if anything happened ... I wouldn't be able to forgive myself ever for ... no I can't ever lose Nick. That thought alone scares me more than anything else. I love Nick so much, I want him always to be with me & vice versa, we belong together. Soon I spoke addressing Dalal* Girl could you do us a favor?


Dalal: Of course, Joe. What can I do to help out?


Joe: Well first we need to be transported back to the hotel room, Nick & I & Big Rob who's sleeping here. From there Nick & I will shower together & then get dressed & then we'll pack. Then if we can get another beam to the airport that would be great.


Dalal: Very well, as you wish. Ready on your command.


Joe: *Takes Nick's hand smiling; nods to Dalal* Now is fine.


Nick: *Blushes equally smiling, a waiting*


Dalal: *Works my magic* Hang on. *Makes them disappear from the parking lot near the beach transporting them back to where they want to go. And as for their Big Rob, I brought him along too settling him down on his bed back in his own room & parking the car back in its original spot* There you are guys, anything else?


Joe: *Grins* No, we can take it from here girl thank you so much.


Nick: Yes, thank you Dalal.


Dalal: No prob you two, catcha both again soon! *Winks & leaves them*


Joe: *Turns to Nick* Follow me baby, we'll shower & warm up. *Leads the way*


Nick: *Strangely quiet now, nods walking along with him. I sensed he didn't like my tale of Loki & everything. At that time, I had had to put on my acting skills to make Loki believe that he'd clouded over my thoughts. Truly I felt sick to my stomach when he touched me & had licked my body. I almost had lost it then, but I had to keep up the act. If not for the sudden rush of power, I don't know what else I could've done to stop him, but I do know that I wouldn't have gave in so easily. Loki's hypnotizing growl would've never worked on me for real just because I can withstand & overcome any evilness thrown my way. Mom & dad always said that we all have an inner light as mermaids & mermen & that we can use it & break any spell or bad influence trying to take control over us even in the most vulnerable circumstances. Back to being with Loki like that though, it was not one my favorite moments. I'd rather it didn't happen at all, but when I he called me his "prize & mate" its like something inside my snapped & came alive. My eyes did all the work & I felt the power surge within me. I still can't believe I unlocked something like this, but I'm thankful I did*


Joe: *Walks into the master bathroom, turning on the shower head & adjusting it to the right & perfect temperature for the both of us. When I turned back to look at Nick, I saw his thoughts were somewhere else, so I grabbed his face gently turning him to look directly at me* After you. *I smiled*


Nick: *Turns a bright shade of red, stepping past him as he let my face go. Once inside the water felt nice. It strangely had gotten colder now, but thanks to the warmth ... it no longer felt freezing* Mmmm-nn.


Joe: *I grinned stepping in just after him. I too felt the shower's wonderful warm waters fall upon my face & body. Turning back to my baby, I grinned even more hearing that appreciate moan of his. And suddenly, I wound my hands around his waist pressing myself against his backside. My hands traveled down to rub his now wet thighs up & down* Feel better now?


Nick: *Nods once* Yes, how'd you know?


Joe: Lets just say I had a feeling.


Nick: *Shivers then bowing my head* I'm sorry.


Joe: Why baby, there's nothing to be sorry for. What happened, happened. Like you said, you took care of it.


Nick: But I worried you.


Joe: That you did, promise me something though.


Nick: Anything, Joe.


Joe: Promise me, when I can't be there for whatever reason I want you to stay strong. I know you have so much greatness inside you & today's just another wonderful ability that you have on your side to defend yourself.


Nick: Joe-


Joe: Please promise me, Nick. I do believe in you & I always will.


Nick: I promise.


Joe: Good. *Turns him around to claim his lips in a tenderly sweet kiss, whilst scrubbing his body with a warm wash cloth that created a nice soap sudz on his skin. For awhile thats all we did, just enjoying it together*


Nick: Joe? *Murmurs against his lips*


Joe: Yes, *Gets an idea then* songbird?


Nick: *Blushes* Huh?


Joe: Thats my new nickname for you.


Nick: *Blushes deeper hiding my face in his neck* Oh yeah?


Joe: Yeppers, you like?


Nick: *Giggles* Its kind of cute.


Joe: Mm-hmm, yeah I thought so too plus it fits perfectly.


Nick: *Rolls eyes* If you say so. *Five minutes later we'd finished up. I was first to get out of the confines of the warm & wet shower shaking off slightly*


Joe: *Chuckles feeling the sprinkles of water from his body hit mine* Hey!


Nick: *Winks turning around* Sorry my bad.


Joe: *Wraps arms around his naked-self, grinning* Such a sexy songbird.


Nick: You too, you sexy super sweet handsome rockstar.


Joe: Wow.


Nick: You're all that & much more.


Joe: So are you, you amaze me Nick. I just love you so-


Nick: Much. *Finishes for him* I love you so much too. *Gets a hanging towel to cover myself then, also handing him one too* 


Joe: Thanks baby. *Wraps it around my hips, starts to walk back into the bedroom turning back to see that he's not following* Staying in there?


Nick: I'm just going to dry my hair. *Nods picking up the handy device to do so*


Joe: You know, I could do that for you. *Leans back by the bathroom door*


Nick: I've got it, no worries.


Joe: You sure? Cause I can totally help.


Nick: *Laughs* Positive, but thank you anyways.


Joe: No problem, love. *Goes back towards the bed drying off while also deciding what to wear next & that goes for Nick too cause I love choosing for him well at least when it comes to clothes*


Nick: *After pulling in the device, I took the next seven or ten minutes to dry my hair completely. After I'd finished, I tried off the hairdryer & unplugged it putting it back in its rightful place. Then I padded over to Joe finding him sitting on the bed grinning clearly waiting for me to arrive* Hey.


Joe: Hey, curly-q I have clothes set for you. And we're all packed & ready to go whenever you are.


Nick: *Walks to the bed seeing his choice for me*


Joe: So what do you think, do you approve?


Nick: I do, its nice thanks. *Starts to dry off the rest of my body putting on piece by piece of clothing*


Joe: Your so welcome. *Licks lips watching him, not missing a beat. Honestly if we didn't have to leave, I'd throw him on the bed right now & say screw any plane travels & have him all to myself*


Nick: Soon. *I blushed knowing he was watching*


Joe: You sure you can't read my mind?


Nick: Yes, I'm sure. I just know you.


Joe: Do you?


Nick: Yes. *Turns, as I'd only gotten my boxers & shirt on so far*


Joe: Well *Fixes his collar for him smirking* songbird, you may have a good predictable idea of just how I can be ... but I'm still can be very random.


Nick: You think? *Presses my right finger to his shoulder* Don't get any ideas then Joe, cause nothing is going to happen till later.


Joe: You mean on the plane correct?


Nick: *Eyes widen finally understanding what he's trying to get at* Oh.


Joe: Yeah. But hey, I'm fine with love making in the air if you are.


Nick: *Blushes* But we won't have any privacy, we'll be heard by everyone.


Joe: Ah-ah-ah, are you forgetting the wonderful & beautiful pros of Dalal's magic. No one will hear us, there is no way I'd ever let anyone ever hear us. You're mine, only I can hear you.


Nick: *Turns even redder* So then we're okay to go for it tonight?


Joe: As long as you are, if not its fine & we'll just relax together.


Nick: Hmm, relax versus being with you ....


Joe: Sexually. *Grins*


Nick: I was going to say intimately, yours works too.


Joe: *Chuckles* So what's the verdict?


Nick: *Whispers my answer into his ear* Satisfied?


Joe: Very, I can work with that.


Nick: I knew you could.


Joe: Alrighty! *Claps hands together; eyes him* Back to dressing?


Nick: Yep, you know I can't very get on the plane like this ... now can I?


Joe: Oh, no way I won't allow it. Only I can see you like this.


Nick: *Blushes slipping on my jeans then, keeping eye contact* Mm-hmm, what about her? *Nods to her hovering giggling like crazy*


Joe: *Turns to see her, folds arms* You're just an impatient little cutie pie aren't you?


Dalal: *Shrugs; smiling* I learned from the best, plus watching you two go back & forth flirting & what not is just so much better than watching Big Rob snoring catching his needed z's.


Joe: I suppose so, but still-


Dalal: *Cuts him off* I know, I know ... I'm invading your privacy & butting in & I'm sorry but I couldn't help it. Plus I only just arrived about minute or two ago.


Nick: Sneaky little dolphin. *Laughs* Who else did you spy on huh?


Dalal: Yeah, well its boring always staying in invisible mode ... it just kind of gets old fast. Hmm, well lemme see downstairs at the front lobby for a bit while you two showered naturally. There really wasn't much excitement, phone calls, checking people in & out, people coming & going ... but really nothing you know ... awesome. The only other person I didn't check on was Tim. *Eyes widen as my ears picked up something* Speaking of him, he's coming over here in three minutes.


Joe: Oh, great. Okay then *Sighs. I was so enjoying the show* Nick you'll have to hurry up with clothes. *Turns back around to see him fully dressed* Whoa.


Nick: *Lightly smacks his chest* Don't underestimate me Joe, I can be fast when I need to be.


Dalal: Plus, Joe here just was getting excited & fixated on you taking it slow.


Nick: *Sheepishly smiles* Dalal!


Dalal: What, its like so true right Joe I'm right?


Joe: *Smiles broadly* She's right, I can't deny the truth. Nick's a stud muffin.


Dalal: Aww, little stud muffin thats sweet. Uh-oh time to disappear for a moment or more, Tim's here.


Nick: *Exhales following with Joe over to the door*


Joe: *Opens up the door at just the right time when he was about to knock & probably yell for us* Hey, we're ready to go just give us a few more minutes.


Tim: *Surprised not expecting their door to open at that precise moment* Oh hey ... guys, great thats great uh sure. I'll cya downstairs then. *Turns to leave then*


Joe: *Closes door* Thats done.


Nick: *Can't help but laugh at this* So you still wanna be beamed then?


Joe: You kidding, yes! Plus I wanna play a little prank on our hyper & crazy Tim.


Nick: *Sort of knows where this is going* You're bad.


Joe: I know, but what's a little fun. Okay Dalal, you can come back.


Dalal: Awesome! Alrighty so ready to beam to the airport?


Nick: Ready as we'll ever be. *Nods with Joe siding beside him closely*


Dalal: You've got, here it goes. *Beams them to their desired destination still keep the three of us invisible until their say so* Alrighty we're here, what's next?


Nick: We should get on the plane, but then again wait what about Big Rob?


Dalal: I could beam him here too, he seems to be a REALLY heavy sleeper.


Joe: Thats Big Rob for ya.


Nick: Sure, beam him but into the plane so he's already situated.


Dalal: No prob. *Makes it happen* Done, my friends. What's next?


Joe: Now we leave Tim & say so long.


Nick: Joe.


Joe: Its a just an idea.


Dalal: I've got a better idea, why don't you just call him & be like "dude where are you? ... We're here on board & you're not."


Joe: Dalal, thats exactly what I had in mind.


Nick: Oh brother.


Joe: Like I said its fun.


Dalal: Yeah, I actually agree with Joe lighten up Nick.


Joe: Okay first girl, you can make us visible now.


Dalal: Sure thing.


Nick: *Joe took me by the hand & led me up the stairs to the plane traveling past the the attendants & to our seats & sat down. While the attendants offered us water & a assorted cart of foods, as Joe made the call to Tim. Shortly afterwards, he hung up smirking big & I just shook my head slipping some water* So it's done I presume?


Joe: Yup, he's so mad now, its hilarious.


Nick: So he's racing over here now?


Joe: Yeah & he's practically confused. He swore it had been only a few minutes, but even then time can slip by especially when he's not paying attention.


Nick: Oh, Joe he's gonna set the flight back now.


Joe: Not at all, remember we're the ones who are early, so by the time he gets here it'll be perfect time to lift off.


Nick: Dallas, Texas here we come. *Smiles*


~ A/N: Joick's outfit for the flight to Dallas: http://www.zimbio.com/photos/Nick+Jonas/Nick+and+Joe+Jonas+Grab+Lunch/ix2DZPcSNTH ~



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

658 Views
Added on May 30, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar