Up Above Ep 56

Up Above Ep 56

A Chapter by VirgoAvatar

Up Above Ep 56


Nick: *Eyes widen* Whoa!


Joe: *Chuckles* No one yet. *Folds arms*


Rob: *Kind of disappointed; pouts* Aww, man dang it.


Nick: *Laughs with Joe* Sorry Big Rob.


Rob: Its okay, so what's up then?


Joe: Well, Nick & I need a ride to .... *Whispers the rest into his ear*


Rob: *Listens, nodding occasionally* You've got it guys, follow me then. *Gestures; starts walking back to the door opening it back up taking their changing clothes with him in a bag*


Joe: *Returns to scoop Nick into my arms carrying him while walking behind him*


Nick: *Gets a thought then* Where's Tim?


Joe: *Scoffs* Probably sleeping in from the party he went to, he likes staying up late.


Nick: Oh, I see he's a night person.


Joe: Yeah but don't worry, he'll be fine after properly resting he'll be good as new. Once though I woke him up from a late night & he nearly scared the crap of me. He can get triple times crazy being woken up like that.


Nick: *Laughs* I can imagine, but then again most people don't like loud & rude awakenings.


Joe: Hey, he had it coming, plus it was downright so funny.


Nick: I bet it was, did he get you back?


Joe: *Rolls eyes* He tried, but he failed. He's not a good prank-er.


Nick: That so?


Joe: Not in the least, dude's just I don't know exactly how to put it.


Nick: Uh-huh.


Joe: In short, he's kind of a nut, but any who my love I don't wanna talk about him if you don't mind.


Nick: Not at all. *Dreamily smiles*


Joe: I can't wait either.


Nick: *Blushes; teasing* So when were you going to tell me you could mind read, hmm?


Joe: *Chuckles* Yeah, actually for awhile now Nick I've been able to do so ... this has just been a random gift of my own.


Nick: *Shakes head laughing too*


Joe: *Coming up to the car; sets Nick inside in the back joining him* I wish I could mind read, but actually I can just read your expressions. *Winks*


Nick: Oh yeah, then what does my expression tell you now?


Joe: Well if I'm correct, which I think I am you're excited & extremely happy for our destination for today.


Nick: *Smiles* And ... I think you're good.


Joe: Thank you, thank you, but you're better baby. *Kisses his cheek*


Nick: *Giggles* Joe, that tickles a little bit.


Joe: Oh, does it now? *Smirks*


Nick: *Eyes widen in fear a little* Oh no, don't you dare!


Joe: *Draws closer to him* And exactly what do you think I'm going to do?


Nick: Tickle me! *Backs away but there was only so far I could go before he'd corner me pretty much*


Joe: *Grins* So you know my intentions, thats good ... looks like you're corned baby.


Nick: *He was right, so I tried my luck* Big Rob a little help please?!


Rob: *Chuckles* Sorry Nick man, you're on your own. *Driving the vehicle*


Nick: *Shoots him a look* Thanks a lot!


Rob: No problem-o. *Waves*


Joe: *Now as close as I could be to Nick, smirking* Well hello sexy baby.


Nick: Time out.


Joe: *Smiles* This isn't exactly sports you know.


Nick: Yeah I know that, but hey it was worth a shot. Parley? *I tried next*


Joe: *Laughs  lot at this*


Nick: *Well at least I'm distracting him for now, prolonging the tickle-fest I'm sure is bound to come sooner or later*


Joe: *Falls backward laughing*


Nick: Is it that funny? *I asked aloud*


Joe: *Looks back up at him* Its hysterical, cause well you wouldn't by any chance seen Pirates of the Caribbean with Johnny Depp have you?


Nick: *Shakes head* No, I haven't. 


Joe: Hmm, where going have to change that eventually, its so good. But hey, wait a minute. *Sits back up finally seeming to calm myself down*


Nick: What? *Asks innocently*


Joe: You've successfully distracted me.


Nick: Yeah, pretty much it wasn't hard you know.


Joe: Mmm so I see. *Leans to kiss his forehead* Well done baby.


Nick: *Doesn't believe that he's given up* What are you up to now?


Joe: Nothing I promise you. *Sincerely tells him*


Nick: *Raises a eyebrow at him* Why do I have a hard time believing that?


Joe: *Grins proudly* I swear to God, baby.


Nick: *Thinks about it for a moment*


Joe: Please? *Sing-songs convincingly*


Nick: *Laughs lightly hitting his arm*


Joe: Alright how about I make a speech vowing not to tickle you any further today?


Nick: That I might accept, maybe.


Joe: Hey, I'll take what I can get deal-


Nick: Terms & conditions time.


Joe: Lay it on me, Nick. *Smiles; pretends to take notes cutely*


Nick: Okay, if you break your vow then I'll have to punish you.


Joe: *Laughs* Please do. *Wants to see where he's going with this*


Nick: Ha ha ha, not that kind of punishing.


Joe: Darn it, so what no sex? No kissing? No touching?


Nick: Bingo times three.


Joe: Wow. *Mouths slowly* Thats quite a hard three to loose, so I give you my word.


Nick: Good. *Shakes on it with him* Then we have an accord.


Joe: *Chuckles again* You certain you haven't seen Pirates-


Nick: Positive as can be.


Joe: *Shakes his hand firmly* Alrighty then my Prince, as you wish.


Nick: *Blushes shushing him; points at Big Rob*


Rob: *Too busy actually driving them still to notice & listen to them fully, cause right now is my jamming time; singing with the music*


Joe: Don't worry he's too busy JAMMING TO FLO RIDA & SIA'S "WILD ONES!" *Yells*


Rob: *Doesn't hear them*


Joe: See, he's in his own world but still focused on the road.


Nick: Is he always like this?


Joe: Most of the time, especially when its a fav song or artist of his he'll just get into it.


Nick: Huh, cool.


Joe: Yeah, exactly.


Nick: Joe, I just thought of something.


Joe: You wanna cancel the terms & conditions?


Nick: No, not that.


Joe: I know, was just testing my luck. So what's up?


Nick: Who takes care of Elvis when you're gone & on tour like this?


Joe: Oh, well with that I have a bunch of buddies who live nearby & they always usually take of him when I can't. Plus they all have pets of their own, so its perfect. I call them all the time, to see how are things & of course to check on Elvis.


Nick: Gotcha, does Elvis ever come on tour with you?


Joe: Sometimes, but as much I love having him with me ... I really just wanted time with you.


Nick: *Blushes again* Aw, I see.


Joe: Mmm, now can I ask you a few questions?


Nick: Of course, go for it.


Joe: Alright, since we seem to recall our first date a lot thats actually what I want to ask about. Of course I didn't know at the time that you were a merman prince, so for all the things that I didn't know about ... could you explain them to me now?


Nick: Curious aren't you?


Joe: Better believe it.


Nick: Hmm, well then lets recap things.


Joe: *Smiles listening intently*


Nick: So naturally when you picked me up at noon, I was with Mar & we talking about you mostly.


Joe: Oh yeah?


Nick: Mm-hmm. In fact, it wasn't in till later that I find out that she impersonated as a few people we'd met that day.


Joe: Really, like who exactly?


Nick: Well Mar's transformations were: Darci the waiter/server at The Sage Room & Marcus Fegan.


Joe: *Gasp chuckles* No. Way.


Nick: Way, I'm afraid. I swear at the time, I had no idea she was following me. You see I'd told her to stay behind, but being the stubborn bestie she is ... she didn't listen & watched us pretty much the entire time. She was also in a human form of her own, but that was when I met up with her after walking out of your house that night.


Joe: Whoa, so like wow this explains so much. *Begins to piece it together* She's a wonder, I gotta say. She's got a lot of spunk.


Nick: Yeah. *Agrees* Thats my Mar, she's the best.


Joe: I can imagine she had a journey & adventure of her own just trying to keep up with us, huh?


Nick: Well, she had a ride on the way to The Sage Room & from there she hit it on foot at least I think she did.


Joe: Interesting, so she was Darci, that explains that, but Marcus too? Wow-ie wow. And I actually got jealous of him with you at the time.


Nick: Yes & yes. And yeah, sorry about that but that was her intention.


Joe: Cleaver girl. *Notes*


Nick: Indeedy. She knew exactly how to push you to make a move, cause she knew I way too shy to actually do it.


Joe: Aww, well once again I have to thank her.


Nick: Careful though she'll gloat on her triumphs involving us together.


Joe: No worries, let her she's happy for us. I'm happy for us.


Nick: I am, too. *Beams* So anyways, it was a good thing she'd had followed me in the end because-


Joe: When you said at the end of the night, that you have a ride home ... you really didn't did you?


Nick: No, not really. And at that time I just wasn't ready to tell you my secret.


Joe: I wish you would've, I was worried about you when I went back outside to see you.


Nick: You did?


Joe: Yeah & when I didn't see or find any trace of you, I began freaking out inside. If it weren't for Elvis calming my nerves, I probably would've set out to find you & called the police.


Nick: I'm really sorry for that.


Joe: Its fine now, the main thing is just being with you now.


Nick: *Lays head on his shoulder* Mm-hmm. *Continues the recap about missing the sea & Mar, seeing that starfish that was for sale & dead, Brutus the Mako shark who reminded me of my dad's thoughts about humans, meeting Elvis & talking with him, getting home with Mar & the cab & also when we both visited the moon jellies. Eventually, we arrived at our destination & I smiled brightly* At last. *I breathed*


Joe: *Listening to his recap of everything that had happened with our first date ... all those little details, I just couldn't help but listen & be swept away with his story. There was so much I haven't known or even been aware of. I wish Nick really would've told me his secret sooner, but I do understand his reasons for keeping it hidden too. I'm just so glad I know now. His merman-self is so mesmerizing. Its like beyond magic, it never fails to make me smile. I too nodded as I gestured for him to get out of the car first as Big Rob parked & opened up the door for the both of us* I know right, after you, baby.


Nick: Why thank you good sir. *I teased*


Joe: The pleasure is all mine, my Prince. *Bows playing along right with him*


Nick: Mm. *Giggles softly getting out; eyes immediately adjusting to the bright & intense sunlight; breathes in the salty air* Thank you Big Rob.


Rob: *Takes off my shades for a moment* Your welcome, guys y'all enjoy. *Sets down the bag for them*


Nick: Aren't you coming too?


Rob: Nah, I'll be watching from here. Plus y'all got each other & are on a another date right?


Nick: *Blushes; nodding*


Rob: Well you both have a great time, holla if you need me.


Joe: *Now out of the car too, standing beside Nick grinning* Thank you man, we appreciate it a lot. *Turns to Nick* Ready my love?


Rob: *Smiles shaking head returning to the car. Young love*


Nick: *Blushes deeper, shyly smiles* Yes.


Joe: *Takes his hand leading the way; carrying the bag in my other hand leading the way* Awesome. *Five minutes later we'd arrived* Well baby welcome to Halfmoon Bay [A/N: Pic at the end of the video], ready to swim? *Already starting to strip down to my purple & white board shorts*


Nick: *Looks around at the long sandy & beautiful beautiful that stretched from one end to another* This is great, Joe & yes I am. So are you going to change- *Eyes bulge out big* Um Joe, what are you doing?


Joe: Stripping. *Shrugs; winks*


Nick: Yeah, I see that, but ... *Blushes* what about people seeing you?


Joe: Don't worry about a thing, Dalal's got us covered with that so anyone here right now can't see either one of us.


Nick: Really?


Joe: Yeah, plus we need our privacy. I just don't know if it shields us from ocean creatures too.


Nick: *Turns another shade or red; bites lip a little* It does, so we're safe.


Joe: Excellent. *Retakes his hand* Shall we dive in then? *Drops the bag on the sand after laying down a large towel for the both of to lay on afterwards with*


Nick: *Nods a lot* Yeah. *Takes his hand this time breaking into a run* C'mon!


Joe: Whoa, talk about being pulled! *Follows just as excited & eagerly running with him*


Nick: *Once in the water, I squealed happily*


Joe: *Exclaims* Whooo, this is nice! Its not even cold, I love it. *Lets go of his hand & dives right in*


Nick: *Watches him laughing uncontrollably. With moves like that he could be part dolphin almost. I waited for him to come back up* Nice form. *I complimented him*


Joe: *Laughs bring both my hands to wipe the water from my eyes & slick back my hair* You think so?


Nick: I do, I was just thinking that it reminded me of a dolphin.


Joe: *Laughs* Thanks, I always try to remember to access my inner dolphin. So there any reason you're not all wet yet or even more transformed into that sexy self of yours, hmm? *Folds arms grinning & nodding towards him*


Nick: *Looks down at my semi-wet clothes* Oh right. *Face warms remembering; whispers the magical words* I wish to be myself. *Transforms, disappearing into the shallow water*


Joe: *No matter how many times I see him transform, I can never get over it. Its remarkable & so amazing; whistles* Whoo, yeah!


Nick: *Resurfaces showing myself; shyly tucks my hands behind my back* Hey.


Joe: Hey baby. *Wraps my arms around him pushing our wet chests together: pecks his lips tasting the sea saltiness on them* Mm.


Nick: *Moans closing my eyes slowly enjoying the feeling*


Joe: *Smiles breathing in time with him* My beautiful & sexy Prince, would you do the honor of showing me your world?


Nick: *Heart flutters rapidly; smiles too* Yes. *Been holding Nia's bottle she'd given Joe & I as a gift, reveals it to him* You'll need this first before anything else happens.


Joe: *Takes the bottle looking at it* Alrighty, so do I just drink a bit of it?


Nick: Yes, only a little bit.


Joe: *Nods, opening it up to take a small slip giving it back to him then* Hmm, I don't feel any different.


Nick: You won't, it'll just help you breathe underwater like me.


Joe: Got it. Wait, would you like me to take the bottle back to the beach so it doesn't get lost?


Nick: Would you? I don't wanna lose it.


Joe: No worries, I'll be back in jiffy. *Winks running back fast to the beach putting the small & tiny bottle away safely before returning to Nick* Okay! *Claps hands together* Swimming time! *Takes his hand again, exchanging a nod before we dove in together. Once under the water, it was all so different. I could still see Nick, & I do mean mean all of Nick* Wow great visibility today.


Nick: *Winks* This is nothing, wait till you see a little farther out. *Swims at a comfortable speed leading the way for Joe & I*


Joe: Really? So I take it you know where to go then?


Nick: Yeah, a little bit but I can also always ask a fellow friend.


Joe: Just like that?


Nick: Yup, pretty much. Most creatures under the sea are peaceful & aren't as mean or scary as they seem.


Joe: I see. *Mostly seeing a lot of small rocks of various colors on the sea's floor* Not many fish or anything here.


Nick: Not likely no, they don't always like to linger near the shore. Plus we're all advised to stay far away from humans.


Joe: *Smiles* And thats certainly something you didn't listen to.


Nick: Yeah, it because I was curious mainly. And usually when that happens, it gets the best of me.


Joe: Mm, well thats why I love you. You're such a curious young merman aren't you?


Nick: *Blushes* I love you too, & yep I am.


Joe: You're just like Ariel.


Nick: You're comparing me to a girl now?


Joe: Only somewhat, you both have the same spirit & the need for adventure.


Nick: I suppose so, but unlike Ariel I didn't make any deals with a wicked sea witch.


Joe: Thank goodness, that part would be scary. Ursula's character always was so ... so ...


Nick: Evil?


Joe: So EVIL. There's nobody like that down here right?


Nick: Not that I know of, no.


Joe: Why do you sound unsure?


Nick: Cause I'm honestly not sure.


Joe: You're messing with me right?


Nick: Joe, why would I do that?


Joe: Cause of the tickle-fest earlier, you want revenge Nick?


Nick: Of course not, I'm not like that.


Joe: Well not like revenge revenge, but like payback ... you know getting even.


Nick: *Swims underneath towards his belly area grinning & giggle* Oh? ... Do you mean like this? *Starts to tickle him a lot*


Joe: *Laughing loudly* N-Nick .... ahahaha ... OMG .... *Continues to buck under his fingers* S-seriously .... *Can barely get a word it cause I'm laughing so much; close to tears*


Nick: *Knows he's about to break at any moment* You can give at any time, baby. *Teases, not letting up a inch*


Joe: *Screams; still laughing* A-ALRIGHT .... A-A-LRIGHT .... I-I GIVE ... YOU HERE ME ... NICK?! I GIVE!


Nick: *Smirks stopping* Well that was easier than I thought.


Joe: *Out of breath at this point* Oh .... y-you ... just ... wait ... till ... I ... get ... my ... hands ... on ... you!


Nick: You can try. *I challenged*


Joe: *Back to normal breathing then* What makes you think I won't be able to?


Nick: *Shows him my tail proudly* This will do the trick.


Joe: So you're going to outrun or swim ... me basically.


Nick: Sorry, rules are rules. *Shrugs* Unless ... *Shakes head* nah no that couldn't possibly happen ...


Joe: What is it? Tell me your idea.


Nick: Its magical for one thing.


Joe: Naturally everything is when it comes to you.


Nick: Would you ... *Pauses* like a tail of your own, just to even things up?


Joe: Would I? You kidding? HECK YES!


Nick: You sure this is what you want?


Joe: Why is there a catch to this?


Nick: None at all, in fact this way you could actually try to catch me in a little race.


Joe: Race huh? I accept, but exactly how are you going to pull this off?


Nick: *Makes a silent wish. Mom can you help with this please?*



© 2014 VirgoAvatar


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

628 Views
Added on May 12, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2014
Tags: Joick Jick Joe Jonas Nick Jonas


Author

VirgoAvatar
VirgoAvatar

About
List of all my stories: MCS - My Chocolate Stalker = Joick/Jick 1shot. Nick is a shy boy in college. Joe is single university student who has 2 jobs. What happens when Nick meets Joe for the 1st ti.. more..

Writing
Hummie Hummie

A Story by VirgoAvatar


Ghostly Ghostly

A Story by VirgoAvatar