Chapter 14

Chapter 14

A Chapter by Keevan

I paced around the flower shop until Edward arrived. Gracia tried to make me sit still but it just didn't work.

     When Edward entered the shop and saw me, he sighed heavily and said, "Alright, let's go."

     "Where're you off to?" Gracia asked.

     "Uh..." Edward said, stopping in his tracks. I mentally facepalmed; we hadn't planned on anyone asking.

     "We're, uh," I said, smartly, trying to think of something believable.

     "Oh, I see," Gracia said. "You're going out on a date!" I felt myself blush, and Edward quickly turned around--facing her--and said, "Aw, Gracia, you spoiled the surprise! C'mon, Lucille, before the--uh--resraurant closes!" I quickly hurried after him out the door of the flower shop, still blushing madly.

     About halfway down the street......we started laughing.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

"Where did you get the car...?" I asked Edward as I paced around it. It was parked outside of Munich, where Edward had left it. He climbed in the drivers seat and said, "A friend lent it to me. It's too far to walk. Just climb in the back, and for the love of God stop pacing!"

     I grimaced and climbed in the passenger seat, completely ignoring the fact that he told me to get in the back. He started the engine, and drove down the dirt road to a thick forest.

     "Remind me where we're going again," I said, feeling a little claustrophobic with trees zipping past me on either side.

     "It's this huge castle like building," he said, his eyes glued to the road. "And we have to be careful, those Thule people could be there again."

     "What's there to make you think we can go back?" I asked him.

     "A portal," he said, half to himself. "or in other words, probably the Gate."

     The damn Gate...

     I stopped talking. The Gate was a touchy subject for both of us.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

Edward parked the car. By that time, I was fidgeting and needed to get out of it!

     As soon as it stopped, I hopped out and began walking around and around in a small circle, my arms crossed. It was very dark out.

     "Alright, follow me," Edward said, tugging my arm over to a place behind the bushes. There was a broken glass window by a treebranch very high up. We had to climb the tree to get to it.

     "This aughta tire you out," Edward said with a grin as he started to climb the tree. He waited at the thick branch that was in front of the window until I got up with difficulty.

     After I made it up the tree, he walked out until he was closer to the window, and dove in, rolling on the floor inside.

     "There,'s no way I can do that," I grumbled to myself as I tried to mimic what he did. I jumped in and made it safely, except the sharp glass cut my cheek. It stung, and I cursed myself for not being more careful.

     "Ignore the cut," Edward said, wiping away the small line of blood with his coat sleeve. "We have work to do."

     "Yeah, yeah," I mumbled, trying to adjust my eyes to the darkness. I followed him down the corridor.

______________________________________________________________________________

 

We walked in silence, and I was starting to think things would've been better if Edward just came by himself.

     No turning back now, I thought to myself. You're stronger than that!

     I looked to my left, and saw a smalled vent opening. I looked through it, and saw a big concrete room with giant rocket engines.

     "Edward, don't tell me this is the factory...?" I said quietly. He didn't reply. I quickly looked away and continued to follow Edward down the corridor.



© 2011 Keevan


Author's Note

Keevan
Short one. :/

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh, Lucy. You're out of your game. You can't even jump through a window without getting cut. Lol.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Factory?? FACTORY??? D: MUST FIND OUT!!1

Oh and I saw that cute lovers moment when Ed wiped her face with his sleeve.

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

333 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 21, 2010
Last Updated on January 5, 2011
Tags: Fullmetal Alchemist, alchemy, fullmetal, alchemist, edward elric, alphonse elric, AWESOMNESS, Lucy


Author

Keevan
Keevan

MN



About
This account is active from time to time, but not much. If you send me a message or friend invite, odds are I won't respond. Since I"m in college, I'll be here from time to time but there are abso.. more..

Writing
Experiment 909 Experiment 909

A Story by Keevan


I I

A Chapter by Keevan