Did He Know Her? part 2 (chapter 4 of The Guardian Angel)

Did He Know Her? part 2 (chapter 4 of The Guardian Angel)

A Chapter by Rhonda

Dakota was apparently thinking about the flashbacks for along time. Rhonda was already on the phone telling her parents to pick her up.

 

"Yes! I get to see HER house!" Dakota thought.

 

"We have to wait outside." Rhonda said trying not to saunter outside.

 

"Ok, hold on a second." Yuli said with a sigh. Yuli never longed for Rhonda to go home. 

 

Dakota was more thrilled than ever. He asked a great amount of questions in his mind. He asked questions like "Does she have siblings?","Are her parents nice?, and stuff like that. His mine raced until a car pulled up.

 

"Bye Yuli." Rhonda told with a sigh.

 

"Bye Rhonda." Yuli said sadly. Rhonda escaped into the car to the passenger seat. The car pulled away quickly like a race car.

 

"So, how was your time?" a woman said.

 

"Good mom." Rhonda said. Rhonda hastily turned the radio on. The radio was on 100.9 FM. A song that Dakota regonized was on. He couldn't put his finger on it. He finally figured out the song. It was called "Whatever You Like" by T.I. The flashbacks appeared again. He used to listen to this song the year before he died. Every night, he turned it on to do his homework in. He remembered the year in school too. It was the greatest school year in his entire life. He had a crush on a girl named Rhonda.....

 

"Wait a sec." he thought. "That's who she was. Aw man! I should've said yes to her when she asked me out. I also shouldn't have had those two girlfriends. How could've I missed that? I'm so stupid."

 

The car turned down a familiar road. He saw an elementary school.

 

"That was the school we went to." he thought.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Rhonda


Author's Note

Rhonda
i'm only 11 turning 12 on june 22, so i might not have the greatest skills writing.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

There you go this one is a little more Descriptive
Like the set up as well. now Jazz it up and make
it have more action. show us what is going on
make it more exciting.

I like it alot, you have written it wonderfully.
You are creative.

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

217 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 9, 2009
Last Updated on June 9, 2009


Author

Rhonda
Rhonda

CA



About
I'm Rhonda. I'm only 11 turning 12 on June 22, 2009, so i might not have the greatest skills writing. I love writing, reading, listening to music, and more. My favorite music is hip-hop, rnb, rap, pop.. more..

Writing