On Earth (chapter 12 of The Guardian Angel)

On Earth (chapter 12 of The Guardian Angel)

A Chapter by Rhonda

Months went by after the shooting.

Rhonda never got another boyfriend after that.

"I wish I can go down to Earth." Jesus told Dakota one night.

"God might let you if you beg him."

"The thing is that I might never see you again after I do."

"Don't worry about me. After you go down, I'll find away to. I wish that I never died. Life was great except for some mistakes."

"I worry about Rhonda thinks."

"Why?"

"She could do a suicidal act."

"I can't let her. I'll be right back. I'm going to talk to God."

Jesus walked up to God.

"God, can I please turn into a human again. I could look different. I want to see Rhonda and tell her that I'm Jesus. If she doesn't believe me, you could do something for me."

"No. It's forbidden."

"Please. I'm begging on my knees." he started crying.

"I'll do anything you ask. Haven't you ever felt sad?"

"Yes. Very well. Tommorrow morning you'll become a human. I have your back when you need me."

"Thanks."

Jesus walked back to Dakota.

Dakota didn't want to tell Jesus about his love for Rhonda.

"It worked. I'm going to be a human again!!!"

"Congrats!!!"

Dakota needed to forget about Rhonda.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

God and Dakota gathered in the morning to watch Jesus silently dissappear from the sky.

 

They both were happy for Jesus.

 --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Once he was on Earth he was outside his parents' house.

 

He got Rhonda walking home from the bus stop.

 

"Rhonda, I have to tell you something."

 

"Who are you? I can't talk to strangers."

 

"I'm Jesus, your old boyfriend. After the accident, I went up to the sky where God made me an angel. He's now made me into a human to come back on Earth to be with you. If you don't believe me, I'll prove it to you."

 

"Prove it."

 

"Ok. God, I neeed your back right now. Please pop out from the sky and talk to us." God heard and quickly came to the sky.

 

"Rhonda, Jesus is an angel. Everything he said was true. By the way, Jesus, how are you doing on Earth?"

 

"Good actually. Have a nice time with the angels. Say hi to my friend for me."

 

"Ok. Bye Jesus." God disappeared quickly from the sky.

 

"So, you were telling the truth. I missed you." Rhond hugged Jesus with tears of joy.

 

"Yes I was. I cried like crazy after the accident and the funeral. I wanted to come back to Earth to be with you." Jesus said with tears of joy streaming down his face.

 

They hugged each other and kissed.

 

Up in the sky, Dakota was happy and was crying with joyful tears.

 

The rays of sun shined on the couple. It was meant to be.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

THE END ♥

(i'm going to make a sequal to this book very soon. i'm entering this into a contest so, wish me luck.)

 

 

 



© 2009 Rhonda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

i loved it!!!!! jw
noticed you used your name is part of this story true?
please email me the anwser

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on June 13, 2009


Author

Rhonda
Rhonda

CA



About
I'm Rhonda. I'm only 11 turning 12 on June 22, 2009, so i might not have the greatest skills writing. I love writing, reading, listening to music, and more. My favorite music is hip-hop, rnb, rap, pop.. more..

Writing