The Reunion and Funeral (chapter 11 of The Guardian Angel)

The Reunion and Funeral (chapter 11 of The Guardian Angel)

A Chapter by Rhonda

As Jesus stepped on the platform, he was happy to see Dakota.

 

"Dakota!!! I thought that I'd never see you again."

 

"I thought the same thing. I'm sorry for your accident."

 

"It's ok. I was stupid."

 

"People make mistakes."

 

"That's true."

 

"I'm just so sad that I'm away from Rhonda, my girlfriend. I can't say that she's my girlfriend anymore." Jesus started mourning so heavily. The tears kept pouring out.

 

"She'll always be my love in my heart." Jesus said sadly.

 

"You're making me cry." Dakota said sadly.

 

"I can't stop. I was planning to stay with her for the rest of my life. Now I wish to be her guardian angel."

 

"There's something I have to tell you. I'm her guardian angel. Now stop making me cry."

 

"You watch her and make sure she's ok. Promise me that Dakota."

 

"I promise."

 

Jesus watched as Rhonda was crying down on Earth. The ambulance came with a roaring siren.

 

Dakota didn't want to go on Earth anymore because of what happened. He wanted Jesus too.

 

Jesus couldn't stop crying seeing Rhonda.

 

"You'll get throught it buddy." Dakota said.

 

"I don't think I will."

 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

 

The funeral took place at a cementary next to some houses. The grass was really green.

 

It was a good thing that Rhonda knew Spanish because his family only spoke Spanish.

 

Everyone was dressed in black.

 

The preachor said some words about God.

 

The grave stone said "In Memory of Jesus Sanchez May 2, 1996- October 6, 2010 A shoot in the stomach caused him to rest here R.I.P". A big picture was on the grave too.

 

The crying started. Jesus was crying up above too.

 

All the people started praying to God silently.

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Rhonda


Author's Note

Rhonda
this isn't the end of the book yet. i cried writing this chapter. :'(

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

202 Views
Added on June 13, 2009
Last Updated on June 13, 2009


Author

Rhonda
Rhonda

CA



About
I'm Rhonda. I'm only 11 turning 12 on June 22, 2009, so i might not have the greatest skills writing. I love writing, reading, listening to music, and more. My favorite music is hip-hop, rnb, rap, pop.. more..

Writing