Stuck part 1 (chapter 7 of The Guardian Angel)

Stuck part 1 (chapter 7 of The Guardian Angel)

A Chapter by Rhonda

"Thanks, but really?"

 

"Yeah. Listen, I need to ask you something."

 

"What is it?"

 

"Will you go out with me?"

 

"I need to think about it. I'll tell you tommorrow. The truth is that I liked you ever since I met you too. I was trying to forget about you because of the trouble you got in. I thought that you wouldn't like a girl like me."

 

"Really?"

 

"Yeah."

 

"I always tried to get in trouble because of you. I thought you liked bad boys."

 

"That gets in that much trouble. I don't think so."

 

"I need to know more about you."

 

"You'll ask me a question and then I will and then so on, ok?"

 

"Ok. What's your favorite color?"

 

"Well, I have 2. Pink and blue. What's your favorite kind of music?" They asked questions untill 8:30 when Rhonda's mom called her in.

 

"See you tommorrow." Rhonda said.

 

"See ya."

 

Dakota was trying to not get to jealous. All he knew was that Rhonda was stuck. How could he not know that his best friend had a crush on her?

 

As Rhonda walked to the house, she was thinking of calling Yuli and Jamilett to get help.

 

In the meantime, Jesus was watching her walk home.

 

As she went through the door, she raced to her room.

 

She picked up the phone and decided to call Yuli first.  Just as she dialed her number in, the phone rang.

 

"Hello." Rhonda said politely.

 

"Hey Rhonda. It's Yuli."

 

"I was just about to call you. I need help."

 

"What happened?" Rhonda told Yuli the whole story.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Rhonda


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Ah, don't know what happened, but I got a read request for this, but I already read/reviewed it. If there was something else you wanted let me know.

Posted 14 Years Ago


This is perfect. The dialog moves easily and believable for two kids that age. I don't think I'd change anything here. Bravo!

Posted 14 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

199 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on June 12, 2009


Author

Rhonda
Rhonda

CA



About
I'm Rhonda. I'm only 11 turning 12 on June 22, 2009, so i might not have the greatest skills writing. I love writing, reading, listening to music, and more. My favorite music is hip-hop, rnb, rap, pop.. more..

Writing