A New Beginning (chapter 9 of The Guardian Angel)

A New Beginning (chapter 9 of The Guardian Angel)

A Chapter by Rhonda

"Riiiiinnnnnnnggg!!!!"

 

The alarm rang at about 7:30 a.m. on Dakota's bedside.

 

Dakota was eager to go back to work. He loved his job. His last person he guarded was an old lady. She was 91 when he died in his past life. The old lady died at 92 caused by a heart attack. It was really sad to see for Dakota. He cried his heart out. His mourning was so loud that you could hear it 100 miles away. He wasn't in love with her, but she was a good person. He got used to following her every-day plan. She had doctors' appointments all the time.

 

As Dakota went down to the sky, he was very excited. He almost couldn't control it.

 

He found Rhonda on the computer typing away. She was listening to a sad song. It was called "Come Back To Me".

 

She then decided to get out of her room.

 

The computer turned off in a flash.

 

As she walked out, Abigail and Indy came to greet her.

 

The day was a drag. It was like listening to the same song for hours and hours.

 

The time came that Rhonda told Jesus her answer,

 

"Jesus, I have the answer. The answer's yes."

 

"Sweet."

 

Jesus put his arm around Rhonda as Dakota was getting mad and jealous.

 

All of us talked and played basketball. The time got away from them again.

 

Finally, they all went inside .

 

Rhonda was so happy and excited at the same time.

 

Rhonda did the same things as she did the night before. So did Dakota.

 

Going away from Rhonda for the night was the hardest thing he's ever done.

 

 

 

 

 



© 2009 Rhonda


Author's Note

Rhonda
sorry the chapter is so short. the next chapter is a really big.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

181 Views
Added on June 13, 2009


Author

Rhonda
Rhonda

CA



About
I'm Rhonda. I'm only 11 turning 12 on June 22, 2009, so i might not have the greatest skills writing. I love writing, reading, listening to music, and more. My favorite music is hip-hop, rnb, rap, pop.. more..

Writing