Chapter 11 Suprised Jade

Chapter 11 Suprised Jade

A Chapter by WritersSoul

I entered the Cafe with ease, a bit unnverving since Bradley was right behind me. I was trying to scrape of as much mud and pebbles of my feet with a stick outside and managed to get most of it off.
           Bradley gently pushed my back to get me moving into a seat next to a window. He smelt of mud and wood. I sat, facing the window. He took off his coat and dropped it on the floor. My bare feet squigded on the floor, I was uncomfortable. I looked at the moon from the wall to wall windows. Bradley broke my stare.
           "What do you want?" He looked at me, I fidgedted with my fingers. Suprised he had money. I shrugged. He sighed, "I'll pick for you so don't cry if you don't like it."

I watched with eager eyes as Bradley traveled to the counter, speaking with the young boy working it. I looked around, no-one was in here, all enjoying the dance. I wanted to go back, but yes I couldn't in this state.
             After watching grey clouds drift over the moon on a black inky sky, Bradley placed a bowl of chips and gravey in front of me, along with a chocolate chip muffin. I looked up at him, he had the same.
I smiled. "Thank you."
             "No problem." He started digging in.
I wasted no time. I smelt the rich gravy and freshly cooked chips, and I was away. Didding into my chips and soiling it with more gravy. The taste was unbelieveable, it ran through my teeth like syrup and tasted like gold. I had never felt more hungry than now.
             After I ate my chips and gravy, I went onto my muffin, I suddenly felt fat and uncomfortable. I looked at Bradley who had left half his chips and gravy and was already onto his muffin.
               I smiled again, not feeling so fat and big anymore. I dug my teeth into the surface if the rich texture of the muffin, the crumbs filling my mouth, I was in heaven already. I loved the taste of pure chocolate.
               After that was gone, I seen Bradley just look at me as I was wiping the crumbs of my dress.
               He quickly dodged his glance to the outside, I looked away to the counter and there the young boy was already looking at me, he was smiling between me and Bradley.
Did he think...?! I thought to myself and burst out laughing, my geeky laugh filling the Cafe. Bradley looked at me like I was some nutter.
                "What are you doing?" He seemed annoyed. My laughter moment died down and I looked at him with a smile spreaded on my face.
                "Just found something funny." He seemed unconvinced,
"And what exactly was that?" He leaned closer on the table.
                 "Nothing." I made it look like my attention was elsewhere, but for some reason, I think he saw right through that.
He 'humph'ed and slouched opposite me. I rolled my eyes and moved so I felt comfortable, but it felt like there was a war going on in my stomach. It ached to be full.
                 I wanted another drink, but I had no money. I didn't know what to do. Then I knew.
I stood and felt automatically dizzy, feeling my bare feet on the cool tiles tingle my feet up to my knee caps throughout my body. I felt an iron grip on my wrist.
 Bradley was anchoring me with his grip. I looked at his set concerned face and down at my wrist. He was holding that wrist. The same as before.
                "What happened?" He whispered.
"I felt dizzy." I sat back down again, feeling a pinch in my foot. "Ouch!" A silent 'Ouch' as you might say.
                  "Where were you going?" He asked softly, I felt uneasy around him when he had a soft voice, almost like he was too boog to be true.
                  "I was gunna go to my dorm for some money and maybe a change of clothes." Bradley did a mean smile, like he knew all along.
                  "You could've just asked." He looked me in the eye, such a hard stare yet I couldn't look away. I heard a noise at the counter, I looked and seen the people who worked on the food there duck behind the counter. Bradley wasn't amused. He stood and grabbed his coat, again, his eyes in shadow.
                  "You comin'?" He held out a hand, I took it with a positive state of mind.
"Where are we going?"
                  "Well, I wanna get changed at my dorm, how about a lil plan?" His evel smile came across his face again, I couldn't help but smile along with that infectious smile.


© 2011 WritersSoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

124 Views
1 Review
Added on September 17, 2011
Last Updated on September 19, 2011


Author

WritersSoul
WritersSoul

South Shields, bloop, United Kingdom



About
I am Beth/Bethan/Terri-Beth as my friends like to call, and I'm 15, 29/04/96, and started writing when I was about 13..? And now I get depression really bad and do things I should'nt and thats why I w.. more..

Writing