Chapter 20 Violent Strikes Back

Chapter 20 Violent Strikes Back

A Chapter by WritersSoul

I sat in my dorm, crying. My chest burning like a stove fire. My eyes aching from being squeezed shut, my sobs where violent and painful. I couldn't properly breathe. Bradley's voice thrumming through my ears. I couldn't think right, I was broken. I thought I loved him, I thought I loved him.
          Boy, how wrong was I?! My mind screamed at me. I wrapped my arms around my knees and fell sideways on my bed, feeling like an awkward turtle. I left my dorm door open from just bursting open. I threw my dolly shoes on the floor and just drowned in my personal hell.

I stayed that way until I woke up. I checked with sore and blurry eyes at my clock.
04:23 pm. I sighed and sat up, the afternoon light leaked into my room. I rubbed at my sore eyes, too sore to touch. I felt a horrible pain in my gut as I adjusted to my surroundings. I then seen a lump on Nora's bed.
        I screamed as the body moved, I jumped off my bed as I tried to run in the room. With my legs half asleep, I just fell to the floor, bashing my chin of the hardwood floor. I cried in pain. A hand gripping my upper arm and hefted me up, I didn't know who it was, but the grip was pretty familiar.
       I stood face to face with Bradley.
My eyes grew large, my stomach hurting from earlier. I instantly felt sick and felt my hand move way to quick. I slapped Bradley across the cheek, a menacing look on my face.
"Okay," He winced and touched his cheek. "I deserved that."
       I was about the stomp out the room until he grabbed me back. I looked at him.
"Let me go you jerk!" I shouted in his face. It hurt me so much inside. I felt like lashing out at him, but I know it wouldn't at all help me. I just slapped his grip off me and ran to my bed, slipped my cold shoes on and ran out, hearing something drop on my way out. Bradley let me go.

I ran until my lungs ran out. I stopped short at the back of the coffee shop. I started to cry all over again, I stared at the floor and Bradley kept flashing through my mind. I balled in my hands, I felt my back brush the rough bricks. I slowly let my legs break and I fell to the floor. I never felt so crushed, so broken since my father died. Why does this always happen to me?!
       I looked at the sky and just let my tears fall even more awkward, the cold air wasn't being nice to me right now. I heard crunching of leaves, and a little laugh. Oh great.
       "Why, Princess," Cassidy smirked. She had jean shorts on with a tank top and an american cardigan. Her blonde hair straight as an ironing board. Her nails still perfect with one nail missing on her right hand. I snorted while crying. I felt the mud beneath me feel squidgy. "Why are you crying at a time like this?" She couldn't help but soak it up.
       "Since you ruined everything I had with Bradley." I wiped my eyes with the back of my hand, my sobs just beginning, straining me to talk.
       Cassidy came down to my level, her shorts creasing and I bet her backside was just as scarring. "Because, Princess, you don't belong with boys like Bradley." I was facing the ground, so when she said this, a single tear dropped of my nose when she said that. I gritted my teeth and squeezed my fists. "You belong with a little nerd while people like me and Bradley, we fit perfect together, can't you see?" She smiled her rotten pink lips. "We both love danger, we love being wild and fight for what we want."
        "Bradley isn't in love with danger, he doesn't love being wild and he definately doesn't get what he wants!" I screamed at her.
         "Oh yes he does." I never seen Cassidy have a straight, mean face on, it scared me. She got her phone out and showed me something on her screen. There, me and Bradley lit in moonlight, out heads dusted by white light like halo's. Bradley held me close, I held Bradley close. Our heads together, so far away but a perfect picture. I looked at her, bewildered. Even more proof that she spied on me. "Looks like he gets what he wants here, doesn't it?" She laughed. I just parted my lips and smiled.
          "It's what I wanted to." I stood up. Cassidy didn't want to be on the ground by herself, so she quickly stood too, her hair flaunting. "You don't even know Bradley at all, I don't even know him, but I know enough that he hates your kind! Always bitchin', bringing people down and being so self-centered it makes me sick!" I shouted in her face, I felt bad since my anger and sadness was being fueled at Cassidy when it was Bradley's fault for making me this way.
           "If you really wanted this, why would you run away?" She hada a point. I looked at her, thinking of what she was brewing. "If you truely loved Bradley, would you just walk away, crying?" She came closer and walked around me, sliding her glossy finger around my shoulders.
            "I had no other choice when you ruined everything then he said he hated me!" I screamed at her, my head down, sulking, my back vibrating from the earth-shaking sobs that escaped me. I flew my wrist at the nose that dribbled, I couldn't control my anger  now. I was crying badly and couldn't make it stop.
             "Sweetheart, I only made it better for you to let go, like I said," She giggled. "He wasn't made for you." Her finger rested on my collar bone. She got her hand and raised my chin. I looked at her with blurry eyes, she looked dodgy. I was blinded by tears.
I tried to run from her, too, but her lock hard grip on my wrist prevented me to. She looked at me as she pulled me back. "Are you going to run away from me, too?" She gently slapped my cheek. I looked away from her, already disgusted in her. I felt like being sick on her. She laughed at me, then slapped me even harder. I felt my gums with my tongue. She raised her hand even higher and it came even harder on my cheek. No wonder, she used her fist. I fell to the ground, crying in pain and in anger. I just kept my hand to my cheek, I hated my life, I hated my life, I hate me!
             Cassidy looked at me in disgust. "Look at you," She laughed. "You're pathetic!" She kicked my legs that were tucked into me. She kicked and kicked until I was begging her to stop. She just laughed. "I need to get rid of the worthless competition!" She enjoyed this. I was kicked to my other side, I tried to get up, but she kicked my arm from the wall, badly grazing my skin where the bone was. I felt the pain as fresh as tears. I couldn't swallow because I was crying so much, I couldn't breathe. I went into a crawling postition, trying to get up as Cassidy punched my back and kicked my gut. I coughed as she did. "C'mon," She backed away. "Get up and fight!"
              I finally stood on my own feet, my own sore and felt broken feet. She came charging at me, I was backed against the wall as she slapped my face over and over again. I felt as if a frying pan was being pressed against both cheeks. I didn't know Cassidy would have this side to her. I felt my anger bubble into bigger bubbles, feeling my sadness drain away with all this hate towards Cassidy. Suddenly, I gripped her flying fist.
              "I'm not pathetic!" I screamed back at her. She laughed. Not now she won't. I punched her face, feeling my knuckles feel bad and good at the same time. The feel of pain and greatness for getting my own back. Before I could punch her again, someone grabbed me from behind. One long arm around my waist and dragging me up in the air, my feet off the ground. I felt the air in my chest was forced out as whoever it was carried me past Cassidy.


© 2011 WritersSoul


Author's Note

WritersSoul
I dont know why, but i felt like putting a lot of violence in here because i have been depressed a few minutes and it was going to be put in here anyway, soo yeah ^^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

255 Views
1 Review
Added on November 19, 2011
Last Updated on November 19, 2011


Author

WritersSoul
WritersSoul

South Shields, bloop, United Kingdom



About
I am Beth/Bethan/Terri-Beth as my friends like to call, and I'm 15, 29/04/96, and started writing when I was about 13..? And now I get depression really bad and do things I should'nt and thats why I w.. more..

Writing