Chapter 14 "Can You Clench Your Jaw For Me?!"

Chapter 14 "Can You Clench Your Jaw For Me?!"

A Chapter by WritersSoul
"

As Jade and Bradley run, Bradley is faced with a teeny tiny problem, Nora.. She is then asking questions he has no idea how to answer.

"
I fought of the lads that came at me with fist after fist after fist. I'm sure I broke a nose during the process, but the one thing I feared most was Jade.
         I thought I heard someone whisper my name, not from the outside, but from the inside, and the voice was Jade's.
I locked my quick glances on the fat lump of s**t on top of Jade. When I saw her like that, my senses kicked in and I rampaged out of the surrounding circle, shouting at the top of ny lungs for Jade.
         As I kicked the boys out my way, I grabbed handfuls of white, dandruff hair and yanked him off. As I got the fat arse of off Jade, I hurled him in front of me.
         I stared at the sick b*****d. He just smiled. I felt like growling at him. "Touch her," I snarled instead. "And I'll knock your bloody teeth out!" I stood in a stance like a cowboy in a shoot-off. I was already in a pissed mood, so this would be over quick.
          I felt confident with myself, that was, until the boy liked his lips.
"Your girlfriend's kiss was delicious, bro, thanks for sharing."
          My eyes bulged. I turned my head to Jade who was using my hoodie sleeve to wipe her mouth. She tore at her mouth, trying to get his sickly scent off of her. She was crying, her eyes flowing with tears. She was gritting her teeth aswell as blinking so hard.
          My fists suddenly became rock stiff and I turned to the boy with a glare that could kill a rat from fields away. I went after the boy.
          My fist conncted with his cheek, as he grunted I raised another fist, it came down hard on his face as he lay on the ground. I punched and punched with fury that gave me more energy. I raised another rock fist and as soon as I was gunna punch again, someone grabbed my fist with pure weakness. I knew instantly that it couldn't be one of the lads, since they'd haul me off of their mate. I knew who it was.

         I turned to see Jade's crying face staring at me. She sat beside the white haired boy and me. My fist in her cupped, gentle hands near her chest. She looked at me with those eyes. Eyes that could forgive. The pure tenderness was enveloping me.
         "Please stop," She murmered. Her sobs were going up and down her throat. I watched her lips as one was bleeding. This guy had hurt her trying to kiss her!
          I looked away from her and gritted my teeth
She simply ducked her head.
          "Please, we need to go, now!" Jade stood in a blur, with swift strength, hefted me off the boy too. She held my hand tight, I looked at her. We were running. I didn't know where..
         
We were beside the Gym in seconds. Panting and breathing, leaning on our knees gasping for air. 
          The atmosphere was more louder here and calmer. The grounds stunk of dried mud, not with the wafting of forest debris flowing along the breeze.
          The Gym doors opened, and out came Nora.
I froze at the sight of her. She looked beautiful, like an actual goth princess, however she was sweating a little bit.
         She had a confused and relieved expression on her face, the lights inside the Gym danced behind her. She smiled at Jade, who smiled back, then Nora squinted her gaze at Jade. She squeeled.
          "What the hell have you dont to Jade?!" She examined over Jade, looking at her swollen lip and I now seen the blood on my hoodie. Jade's hair covered in twigs and leaves.
            "Nora, it's not what it looks li--" Jade tried to explain.
Nora cupped Jade's face in her hands as she hushed her.
             Nora smelt like fruit punch and sausage rolls.
She came storming over to me and quickly said.
             "Can you clench your jaw for me?!" She was too quick I couldn't make out what she was saying, then I got a fist to my jaw.
              Jade's gasp wasn't hard to hear, as she came running in front of me, arms spread wide. The sleeves being baggy on her, made it look like she had wings, almost... Almost.
              "We were walking to the forest to find a little forest path, then we came across these guys who were smoking funny things and saying vulgar stuff! Then they instantly picked a fight and one tried to have their way with me when the rest ganged up on Bradley! However, the boy tried to keep my head still and forced his kiss upon me! Clashing his teeth on my lips since I refused to kiss him! Then..." I watched as Jade's face became red with talking so much, her chest falling and rising. Her eyes fluttering. Then she breathed softly and put her arms by her side and sweetly said, "Bradley...
Bradley saved me."
                Nora looked innocently at Jade, also with compassion. I just watched as Jade rocked back and forth on her feet. She fell backwards onto me.
               "Jade?!" I shouted. Nora watched me closely, so I felt uncomfortable.
"Hmmm," Nora suddenly thought, "I'm going to ask a qustion, and you better answer truthfully." I awaited, trying to think of what she was saying.
                Since a fainted Jade was in my arms and Nora wanted to ask questions, now?!

"What do you feel towards Jade?" She had the most serious face on as she clutched her aching hand.
 


© 2011 WritersSoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

297 Views
1 Review
Added on October 1, 2011
Last Updated on October 1, 2011


Author

WritersSoul
WritersSoul

South Shields, bloop, United Kingdom



About
I am Beth/Bethan/Terri-Beth as my friends like to call, and I'm 15, 29/04/96, and started writing when I was about 13..? And now I get depression really bad and do things I should'nt and thats why I w.. more..

Writing