Chapter 15 Psychic Sophia Broth

Chapter 15 Psychic Sophia Broth

A Chapter by WritersSoul
"

A little tumble and they walk again... This Sophia is a weird girl, knowing the names of these two, but why is she soo right?

"
I sat in class just staring at the teacher's head. The clocked ticked far away somewhere, but I was out of this world.
        I remember last night, there were boys, a fight, Bradley saving me, Nora...
I remember becoming so tired that I passed out. Then I was half awak when Nora asked Bradley something. She asked him a question that got me fully awake, but I didn't show it.
        "What is Jade to you?" That question rung in my head every second from last night. Then I think Nora caught me off guard and found out I was really awake. Then Bradley walked me to my dorm and back. Not saying a word. Yet, he forgot is hoodie. I dumped it on the floor, and intended to wash it before handing it back to him.
         I wanted to know the answer to that question too. He didn't anser knowing I was awake.
         Bradley sat behind me right now in the class. I didn't dare look behind me.
Yet, I didn't know why I was so... Aware of him...?
         My mouth still tastes like blood. I still felt the boys rough and smelly lips upon mine. The force of his lips wanting a kiss. It was the most disgusting kiss I have ever had, and he was my first kiss, too. I could still remember how I forced my lips shut and turned my head countless times, and how he held my head still and pushed hard against my lips. Crushing them into my teeth, causing my lip to break inhalf, literally.

         I did a sad face and looked down at my desk. The teacher droned on. I smelt cheese and onion crisps. The guy beside me always has munch, Daniel Poles.
         I showed Nora her dress that night too. The look on her face wasn't anger or annoyance. She had a face of understanding. She said it didn't matter and that a wash would make it better. I still felt the guilt in my chest as I breathed.

The bell went.

I met Nora by the door, she looked at me and smiled her white smile. 
         "Hey, trouble." She laughed. I smiled at her.
We walked along the halls at break. We didn't talk until we were outside.
          The fresh air was amazing and satisfying.
She grabbed my arm and hid ourselves behind the exit door, so no-one in the school could see, but whoever was on the grounds barely could.
          I seen with my own eyes as Lewis, Bradley and Cassidy walked together in a group down up the grounds. Their backs to us, but that blonde head was unmistakeable. Cassidy was close to Bradley, almost linking arms, but Bradley was talking to Lewis.
          For some reason my chest hurt. It hurt when I breathed. It hurt when I kept staring. Also, my cheeks felt sore. I felt uncomfortable. I felt weird.
          I arched my eye brows and looked away.
Nora looked at me.
          "Jade...?" Her eyes went wide and she smiled a wide grin.
"What?" I said in a stingy voice.
          She looked at me more accurately and shook her head. "Nothing." Her smile turned cheeky and I left it at that.

The school hours were over, and I was walking down the hall on the top floor. It smelt like a 'stink bomb' had been used somewhere near. I used my arm to cover the horrible smell and kept walking. Kids nudged past and hurt my shoulders. I just sucked in my breath to make myself not get hit. Boys were the worst, their shoulders were made if rock. 
         The sun fell through the windows. The hall filled with kids, all I could see of this hall was the floor and walls, kids backs/fronts and heads.
         I got to the middle staircase and was about the go down until I was nudged again by some boys screaming and running down the hall in a blur.
         I tried to turn my body left, to face the hall again. However, my foot was already falling, and it made an awkward slip of the top stair. So... I was falling.
        I felt the rush of air through my curly hair, the brisk wind across my face.
I hit somebody. No, someone caught me. The arms were to clear to feel, the firm grip on me. The other hand on my head. I opened my eyes that I didn't even know I closed. I was at the bottom of the stairs, looking up I saw kids going by, not even noticing I had fallen. Then I looked behind me.
        Bradley's eyes were staring down on me. I felt my eyes bulge. My fingers went numb and my lungs squeezed shut. I was speechless. I wouldn't think Bradley would save me twice in two days.
        "Are you okay?" He said quietly. I nodded my head.
I sat like a broken doll. Bradley's legs went straight as mine bent over his.
         I smelt him, so close.
Then I stood abrupt. I fumbled for my bag that left my grip when I fell, for my big folder on the stairs.  I turned to see him standing, he was hefting his back pack over his shoulder.
         "Thank you." I smiled at him, then saw Cassidy skip through my mind. I slowly froze and looked down. I walked away from him quick, I would've made it if not Bradley grip my wrist, causing me to turn around, swiftly making me walk to him. I was face to face with him. I looked up at his eyes that shone blue. I was utterly speechless.
           "What?" I said quick, wanting to get away. I felt awkward and weird, imagining Cassidy walking by.
            He looked down on me.
            I looked up at him.
I felt like being in a pixel screen. The warm light bright that dance around us with the dust glittering around, the kids going past like we were in our own littl bubble, just the soft music was needed to make that moment better. Even perfect.
           He gripped my wrist harder and let go, he let his head drop, his eyes in shadow.
"Are you alright?" He whispered.
           I looked shocked for a moment. Then smiled warmly.
"Yes." I whispered, too.

After a few seconds, we where walking across the grounds in quietness, kids bypassing and talking. We were in pure peace as the sun was bright in the sky.
           "Is your lip alright?" Bradley asked.
I nodded. "Yeah." I touched my bottom lip where it was mostly in pain.
            "Are you sure?" He raised an eyebrow at me. I smiled and looked away at the swifting trees.
             "Well, it hurts, but thats it." I smiled, felt important for a second.
Then we passed a kid who stopped and looked at me then Bradley. This girl had long brown hair so straight, she wore a skirt, not so short that would show her bottom like Cassidy did. She had light brown eyes and a short cute nose.
              "Jade Kane?" She looked at me. I nodded. I didn't know who this girl is, she was beautiful yet I haven't even seen her. Then she looked at Bradley. "Bradley Hugh?" Bradley stiffened beside me. He didn't look at the girl as she stared at him, he looked haunted. I ligtly touched his arm, he looked at me. Eyes soft and welcoming.
               "Yeah." He said in a hushed voice.
The sun beat down on the girls hair it looked blonde instead of light brown.
                "I'm sorry," She smiled. "I just felt drawn to you two. You two are going out, yes?"
                "No." Me and Bradley said at the same time. We looked at eachother and quickly back to the girl who had a confused look on her face.
"Oh." She looked amazed and shocked. I looked at her confused expression.
                 "Ok," The girl looked around and then at her dinky hands. Then it looked like an idea popped into her head. "Alright! What's your dream?" She looked at me.
                 I was caught by suprise by that one. I didn't know how to answer with that one. I looked at the hard and dry ground. I felt Bradley's stare on me, I felt awkward again.
"Well, I wanna get good grades and become an artist."
                  I mostly lied with the artist bit, but I didn't know what my dream was anymore. Since I came to this school, my life changed ever so quickly and my aspects changed. I just didn't want good grades, just then, the sun reached my eyes and I looked at Bradley. He was staring at me with such soft eyes.
                  I looked at the girl who asked him the same question.
"My dream is to get out of here as soon as possible."
                  For some reason, that felt weird to me. I felt hurt and shallow.
I looked at my bare hands. I felt that awkward feeling again in my chest.
                 "WRONG!" The girl shouted. I ducked my head and gritted my teeth, looking around us some kids looked at us weird and kept walking. "Sorry," She smiled. "My name is Sophia Broth, and I am just weird. But your dreams are totally wrong. I see your dreams include eachother. Your dreams aren't that dull, they are bright, vibrant and beautiful, I don't see that in your dreams."
                  I looked at her in amazement. I was speehless, my voice wouldn't work.
 Was this girl psychic? Could she read through us, I mean, how did she know our names? How did she know that my dream wasn't really my dream? I didn't know what I want. I don't know my dream.
                 
                
   



© 2011 WritersSoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

254 Views
1 Review
Added on October 2, 2011
Last Updated on October 2, 2011


Author

WritersSoul
WritersSoul

South Shields, bloop, United Kingdom



About
I am Beth/Bethan/Terri-Beth as my friends like to call, and I'm 15, 29/04/96, and started writing when I was about 13..? And now I get depression really bad and do things I should'nt and thats why I w.. more..

Writing