Chapter 16 Confused Jade

Chapter 16 Confused Jade

A Chapter by WritersSoul

I lay in my bed, the quietness of the room calm and serene. The rustle of the night wind brushing the tree tops, the moonlight casting a light across the floor in dim blue.
         Sophia Broth startled me. She must've been psychic or something. Jade was amazed, too.
         I have mixed emotions right now, just lying here, I couldn't figure what I really wanted. I mean, yeah I wanted out of here as soon as possible. Yet, I feel as if I'm hurting by doing so.
         I picked up my dead phone and seen it was 11:36 pm. I sighed, my brian wouldn't switch off. I walked to the window in my pj bottoms, seen the sky dotted with stars and the moon a huge star compared to the rest. Beautiful. I looked down on the ground, the light from the Cafe shop wasn't there since it was shut, but I seen someone sitting on one of the benches looking at the sky.
        Jade!

I came out the dorm double doors, the cold air covering me in goosebumps the size of Italy. I walked briskly towards the Cafe, Jade sat and stared at the sky.
        As I came closer she noticed me and looked down, touching her face. She was wiping her face...
        I was 10 feet away.
"Hey." I said as I came a bit closer then she yelled out.
        "Stay away." She shouted then whispered, "Stay away."
I looked at her on confusion.
         What did I do?!
I thought to myself, I haven't done anything. Instead of listening to her, I ran to her quickly. She looked up and started to get up and run. However, she knew I was faster. I ran to her in seconds, she started hitting me to let go as I held her by her arms.
         "Please let go!" She yelled in my face, she was crying waterfalls.
"Not until you let me help you!" I screamed back at her. She seemed to acknowledge what I then said and hung her head low.
          We stayed like this for moments, I held her by her arms still while she stood, she soon whispered. "Why won't you let me go?" She began crying again. "Why am I so confused?" She was asking herself. She started to fight, I restrained her but she was weak.
           She pushed her hands to my chest with my hoodie on and propelled away. I soon grabbed her hand and dragged her back to me, made her stay close by having her return to my arms. She stood frozen like me when she was in my arms, so close. I was a bit awkward, it felt different. Then I felt reassured because it was Jade.
           "It's alright." Her head jolted slightly, she then screamed/cried hysterically and hang on to me for dear life. She cried into my shoulder, I held onto her quietly in the moonlight.

After a few minutes she stopped and looked at me. Her eyes were red and puffy.
"Sophia confused me so much," She looked down into her palms. "I don't know what my dreams are anymore!" She gazed at me wanting an explanation. I felt sick and anxious since I didn't know how to answer her.
            "C'mon," I lead her to the benches again and sat her down. I crouched in front of her. She suddenly clutched the silver locket she always wore. She squeezed it and wiped away her tears. "If you don't mind me asking, why do you always have that?"


© 2011 WritersSoul


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

132 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 7, 2011
Last Updated on October 13, 2011


Author

WritersSoul
WritersSoul

South Shields, bloop, United Kingdom



About
I am Beth/Bethan/Terri-Beth as my friends like to call, and I'm 15, 29/04/96, and started writing when I was about 13..? And now I get depression really bad and do things I should'nt and thats why I w.. more..

Writing