4

4

A Chapter by carlosav


It was the day before the event, and Alex and Chris were going from familiar face to familiar face, seeing who was interested in going with them. So far the group of potential six was filled with four, as Eve took one spot, and Clark took another.

Clark was know as a shy person. Good in morals but just typically a quiet person upon meeting. For this reason many times people label him something he's not, an oddball. Nothing is wrong with him, be just prefers to be aproached rather than going through the neves of trying to talk to someone else. In any matter it all worked out fine, since he knew and was comfortable with Alex and Chris. When he was asked he was more than eager to go.

And with that two became four. Common sense tells us that the more people there would mean more safety. And after seeing two of the people that run the event and how odd they were, Alex and Chris didnt argue about trying to find two more people.

As the school day grew old, the pressure to find the remaining two people grew. It came to a point were it no longer matters if they could find a trusted friend, but just someone the knew fairly well and was willing to go.

" Mark and Joeseph."

"Those two pot heads?! Your crazy. No offense but that sounds like a stupid idea, and this is coming from the blunt girl."

"Well we sort of have no choice anymore. There's two cassas left and we've pretty much ran out of trustful people to ask. Plus, they're both in my next class, I'll ask them in there. It's not likely they'll turn it down. Besides, we know them enough to see they're not exactly dangerous."

"So, I guess we have our full six. Assuming Mark and Joeseph are willing to go to the alley to Ms. B***h In Red."

"Like they'll be intimidated?"

"Well still. And what if they don't go? Does that mean it's off?"

"Well, it gives reason to not go...."

"Why wouldn't you want to go?! You've been like a competition dancer for the past 12 years! This is probably the best time to show off what you can do!"

 

"NOT the same type of dance. Jazz and raving are not the same."

 

"Well what about all the stunts you learned from your years of martial arts training? That counts as raving."

 

"Fine, it count, whatever. But it still depends if Mark and Joeseph are even up to going, which most likely will happen, but still, they need to go. They're most experienced at the rave scene."

 

"More like experienced at being druggies at the rave scene. I hope they'll be clear headed enough so that, if the worst happens, they'll be able to help us if we need them."




© 2008 carlosav


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

86 Views
Added on September 5, 2008


Author

carlosav
carlosav

Writing
Fridge Fridge

A Poem by carlosav


walled off walled off

A Poem by carlosav


untitled untitled

A Book by carlosav