Girls at School

Girls at School

A Chapter by George Love
"

Bundles of nerves keep Kimberly bouncing through the day

"

 

Girls at School
 
 
 
Kimberly was a bundle of nerves, excited nerves, but still very tightly wound. She almost bounced from class to class all day. Stacy was much calmer in her demeanor naturally and seeing her sister so excited was almost an annoyance. Both girls found it hard to focus on school work, but they made it through the day without getting detention or failing any pop quizzes. The next three days would be a challenge, but today was over. They were both looking forward to the gym tonight. As close as this weekend was, the regionals seemed closer.
Kimberly had to take one event in her life at a time and really had a lot of trouble staying focused again. Her floor routine once again got the best of her and she responded with complete frustration. Shannon took her aside in an attempt to settle her down, but it was clear Kimberly’s emotions were out of control tonight. She sent her off the floor with the trainer in an effort to work out some nerves with time in the whirlpool and a massage.




© 2008 George Love


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

250 Views
Added on February 12, 2008


Author

George Love
George Love

Murfreesboro, TN



About
I am a retired Paramedic with over 20 years of Emergency Medical Services experience. While attending Middle Tennessee State University and Volunteer State College, I majored in Music, English, Preme.. more..

Writing
Power Power

A Poem by George Love