Lost Souls Chapter Seven

Lost Souls Chapter Seven

A Chapter by The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

Katy pulled the tight jean skirt over her thighs wiggling her to get them to slide in.   She stood in front of the mirror and admired her legs as she slipped on a pair of cowboy boots.  She has a variety of boots and switches of from night to night depending on her mood and at this moment she was feeling blue like a sad country song but knew those boots would make her sexy and bring in plenty of customers.

 

She sat on the edge of the bed as she slipped her cowboy hat on to complete the ensemble.  Staring into the mirror attached to the dresser she began wondering if she had made a mistake?  Why didn’t she take the offer?  Even if she had to perform sexy acts for him she does it anyways.  At least there it would be in luxurious environment.  Still it felt as if there were things he was hiding and that made her feel uneasy but was that any reason to let an opportunity of a lifetime pass.

 

“What is wrong with you?”  She muttered to herself as she stood and headed out for the night.

 

Her second John had just dropped her back off she stood there looking into the sky as the cool night air swept across her face.  As she took a deep breath she caught a shooting star streaking across the darkness.  Though she never really believe in the superstition Katy caught herself actually making a wish.

 

Even more surprising then her making the wish was what she wished for, a second chance at the offer.  Katy began to think maybe she could go back to the house and apologize for taking off and hope the offer was still good.

 

“I can’t”, she began talking to herself as she took long drags off the cigarette she lit.  She thought talking it out loud would help rationalize the situation.  “It is a stupid idea, crazy old man.  I don’t belong in some fancy house with servants otherwise I would have become a famous actress.”

 

She got to a third cig and still no more action.  She couldn’t figure out why things were slow but her ego said I know it isn’t you cause you looking sexy as always.  It was also the worst kind of night for this to happen cause it gave her more time to think then she wanted to.  As she put the coal out with the heal of her boot someone tapped her on the shoulder.

 

“You got a cigarette?”  Said a man with strangely dark hair down to his shoulders with a five o’clock shadow and wearing an oversized army jacket and a pair of jeans that look like they were being held together by one single thread.

 

“Sure.”  A weird feeling was in her gut, when you live your life out on the streets you scan start to feel when the possibility of danger arises.   Her hand trembled as she tried pulling one out of the pack.  She just wanted to give it to him and hope he would scurry away.  “Her you go.”

 

A knot developed in her stomach when he just stood their holding the cigarette.  Though her back was to him acting like she was looking down the road for an expected visitor the cold hard feel of his stare had her nearly paralyzed.   She began to reach into her purse in search of the mace she kept handy.  It was a necessary tool of survival in this concrete jungle she worked in.  While digging for it she realized cleaning her purse would not be a waste of time.

 

Just as she finally got a lock on it and in her grasp she felt the squeeze as her arms were locked to her side. She tried to scream despite the wind being knocked out of her form the tight grip around her waste.  Her vision was blurred from being jerked side to side but when everything became darker she knew they were in the ally five feet from where she was standing.

 

She was thrown to the ground crashing into a pile of empty boxes as her head collides with a solid wall.  She grabbed the back of her head with both hands curling into a ball.

 

“How bout a freebie for a war veteran?”  She heard a voice grumble.

 

Shaking her head to ward off the cobwebs she continued to hold the back of here head with her left hand.  She blinked several times hoping it was an illusion that she saw for it wasn’t just one but three shadowy figures standing above her.

 

Katy desperately backs up against the wall and tried using it as a crutch to get to her feet. Before she could get upright one of the figures grabbed both legs pulling her back to the concrete as the other two grabbed a wrist tightly pinning her to the ground.

 

“Somebody hel…” Before she could finish screaming a hand clamped her mouth.  She tried kicking violently until the assailant forced her legs apart with his knees.   She could feel the other cold hand running up the inside of her thigh.

 

“Just keep you mouth quiet and you won’t get hurt.”  Suddenly the feel of a cold sharp blade grazed her neck, she figured it was on of the others that had her wrist pinned down.  Katy whimpered.

 

“Nod your head if you understand b***h.”  Now sounded more agitated.

 

Though not really wanting to Katy reluctantly gave shook her head in a yes motion.

 

“Now I will remove my hand but one sound from you will cost you your life.”

 

“Please don’t do this.”  Saying in a hoarse low voice.

 

The back of his hand struck her jaw, “What did I tell you.   Besides what’s one more f**k

for a woman like you.”

 

Her mind raced as she tried to think of a way out of this.  Yes she did have plenty of sex but she was always in control and treated it like a job.  She started to shiver as she heard the sound of a zipper.  As the man violently ripped he tank top off her urge to scream almost took over but she managed to hold it back with all the will power she had remaining.  She began to wonder if life would be worth living but still couldn’t imagine dying in this alley.

 

The man groaned as he fondled both breasts in his hands.  She couldn’t hold back tears when she felt his mouth sucking on her left breast.  As he ran his tongue along her chest back and forth between both breasts she could feel the vomit want to erupt and the tears flowed endlessly down her face.

 

“Now it’s time to really get this party going.”  He let out a little chuckle.

 

“Hurry up man I want my turn.”  The man holding her right arm grunted out.

 

“Patience, there’s enough to go around and we got all evening.”

 

He grabbed her legs brining one leg on each shoulder, her skirt flew up and she felt the hard unforgiving ground scrap her butt as it thudded to the ground.  She closed her eyes and bite her lip as she tried to prepare herself and hope this nightmare would end soon.

 

A sudden squealing sound made the two assailants loosen their grip on her wrists, she opened her eyes to a bright light that made her squint.  She could then hear footsteps scurrying and realized then men had left.  She use her left arm as sore as it was as a shield against the bright light.

 

“Are you ok?”  A warm friendly voice said.

 

“Yeah I think so,” She placed her right harm across her exposed breasts and tried to push herself to her feet with her left hand but didn’t have the energy.

 

“Her let me help you.” 

 

She took his hand,  “Thank you so much.”

 

When she was on her she could see the light was coming from a large car then realized the man who just saved her was Jerry.

 

She began to cry; “I don’t know how to thank you for saving me.”

 

“Look I didn’t come down her to be the hero I came to get the necklace back.”  He grabbed by her left arm pulling her in close.

 

“Please you hurting me.”

 

“Then give me the necklace and I’ll go along my merry way,” he barked.

 

“I… I didn’t take any necklace.”  She sniffed and wanted to wipe the tears but her left arm was being help captive and the other keep her from flashing him.

 

He let the arm go.  “Don’t lie to me.  It is missing from my daughter’s jewelry box.  It’s a diamond cross on a gold chain.”

 

“What, I didn’t take that,” She wiped both eyes then nose.  “I admit I tried it on and yes I was tempted to take it but I swear to you I put it back.”

 

“Then you won’t mind going back to your place so I can look around?”  His stare was like ice.

 

“Well ummm…  fine, I have to change anyways.”

 

 



© 2008 The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

""Nod your head if you understand b***h." Now sounded more agitated.
Though not really wanting to Katy reluctantly gave shook her head in a yes motion.
"Now I will remove my hand but one sound from you will cost you your life."
"Please don't do this." Saying in a hoarse low voice.
The back of his hand struck her jaw, "What did I tell you. Besides what's one more f**k
for a woman like you.""

Simply wow. I'd like to know who those men where, honestly. I don't seem to get it though, if she was so afraid of being rape and getting this lust, it's the same thing as f*****g any random man for money or not. Kinda makes me upset, but I'm glad Jerry came and saved her. This was a great chapter... and I think she did take the necklace, lol!

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

174 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 30, 2008


Author

The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)
The Rock And Roll Cowboy(REBEL WITH A CAUSE)

It's better to be dead and cool than alive and uncool



About
Birth name: Dale Deadmond Born November 20th, 1969 Metaphorically speaking music is my BFF and poetry is my soulmate. This is my world of my favorite poets are E.A. Poe, Dylan Thomas, R.. more..

Writing



Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5