Bridal Chamber

Bridal Chamber

A Chapter by Eddie Davis
"

Aedric and Snoe's wedding night takes a surprise turn

"

26.

Bridal Chamber

 

The reception soon gave way to a quickly planned royal feast with great merriment.   Aedric and Snoe sat on thrones at the head table, regaled by Elven bards and minstrels as courses of food and drink were brought for their approval first, before being served to the guests.   It was a lively time, but neither of them had much time to speak to each other as someone always seemed to desire their attention.

 

After several hours, abruptly there appeared a group of Sylvan ladies-in-waiting, led by Nansea, who - with much giggling and girlish excitement- demanded to take Queen Snoe with them.

“Why?”  The girl asked, puzzled and a bit apprehensive.

“Well, to make you ready.”   Nansea responded as if answering a ridiculous question.   The ladies around her giggled merrily at her reply.

“Ready?   Ready for what?”  Snoe asked innocently, which caused the girls to escalate from giggles to laughter.

“For the King!” The girls cackled, “Your husband!”

 

For a moment Snoe still didn’t understand, but then, almost comically, it dawned upon her and she blushed tomato red, as did Aedric.   They pulled the hapless girl away with them and he could not help but feel terribly sorry for her, knowing how nervous and probably scared of the upcoming ordeal she was at that moment.

Mattleos, seated on his other side, noticed his somewhat melancholy expression and leaned in closer, “Are you alright, your Majesty?”

 

Aedric frowned at the title, but let it go, “I’m worried about Snoe, Matt.”

“She’ll be alright, Aedric; they are merely preparing her for her night with you.   She’ll be pampered, bathed in milk, perfumed and dressed for her… time with you, and then they’ll take her to your bedchamber.   It is part of the marriage tradition of the Sylvan people - at least among the nobility.”

 

Aedric nervously sloshed his wine cup around, “That is what is worrying me, Matt.   She’ll be so scared.   I know she will be.   But she’ll not admit it and will expect me to… consummate… our marriage.”

“Well… that is what most married couples do on their wedding night.”

“Yes, I know.   But this isn’t a typical situation, Matt.   I hadn’t even kissed her until the ceremony today.   It may sound completely insane, but I just feel… well… I feel almost guilty… um… well, you know….”

“Apprehension is not unexpected, Aedric.   But you do love her, don’t you?”

“Yes, and it deepens the longer I know her.”

“She loves you too.”

“I know, but I just don’t want her… first time… to be full of fear.   It just doesn’t seem right to me, Matt.”

 

The Sylvan man smiled, “Aedric, you are the King - if you don’t feel the time is right, then don’t go through with it.   The Sylvan don’t have any of those crazy human customs that seek verification of the consummation.  It is a private matter between you and your wife.   What happens in your bedchamber is your business and no-one will dare ask for details.   This is your day - you and Snoe-  and it should go the way you wish it.”

 

Aedric nodded, feeling some relief from his cousin’s advice, “Thank you, Matt, I can see that you are going to most definitely be my main advisor.”

 

“I’d be honored, Your Majesty.”   He bowed in jest, but a moment later a servant came forward and whispered something in his ear, then hurried away.

 

“Well, that was from my sister.   She said that I am supposed to make sure you retire to your bedchamber soon.”

“You aren’t going to give me a milk bath are you?”   Aedric asked with a smirk and both men laughed at the thought.

“Aedric, just relax and let the evening with Snoe progress as Yesh would want it to.   There are no compulsions placed upon you.   No matter what the two of you do -- or don’t do- both of you will still be King and Queen tomorrow morning.”

“Unfortunately.”

Mattleos just rolled his eyes and stood up, “Come on, King Aedric - I have to make sure you are in the chamber before they bring the Queen to you, or else my sister will nag at me for the rest of my life.”

 

Aedric stood and immediately every eye was upon him, for they ‘knew’ the reason he was retiring.   A light round of applause went up from the room.   He nodded and gave a slight wave, then, without a word to anyone, followed his cousin out of the chamber.

 

***

 

Khord sat glued to the computer screen as if watching a movie, but the scene before him was the royal bedchamber of the Sylvan Elves.   He felt very uncomfortable using the scrying program to monitor what was going on, but he had to intervene quickly if things didn’t go as he needed them to go.

 

The Drow man kept glancing over his shoulder at the slightest sound, for Sophia and Eioldth had not yet returned yet from their meeting with Yesh, and he anticipated that there would be a ban on any sort of intervention or interference in Tarmard, when they returned.   So he hoped to act (and he suspected he would probably have to) before they returned.

 

The computer screen showed a comfortable, regal setting, dimly lit by candles and a fireplace of warm coals.

Aedric had paced around for several minutes after his cousin had dropped him off, then he’d just plopped down on the soft bed, fully dressed to wait.   After a while, he had removed his shirt, perhaps having changed his mind about what he had told Mattleos earlier.

 

Khord had his teleportation helm in his hand just in case.

 

The young King finally found a small book on the library shelf in the room and began to half-heartedly read to pass each nervous second as best he could.   From somewhere in the palace, Sylvan Minstrels played a soft, romantic tune and whether it was the relaxing music, or the warmth of the fireplace; whatever the reason, Aedric was amazed to find himself battling sleep.

 

From Khord’s scrying perspective, Aedric nodded off, falling prey to exhaustion with the book still in his hands.   Very quietly, a few moments after he began to snooze, the door to the royal apartment silently opened and Snoe was gently but firmly pushed into the room by the ladies-in-waiting.

 

She meekly went inside as if going into a sleeping lion’s den.  In the center of the room, near the bed, she stood, wrapped tightly in a thick woolen robe, unsure exactly what to do.

 

Then Aedric stirred and opened his eyes.   He jumped upon finding his new bride standing in the middle of the room staring at him meekly with her red eyes glowing brightly in the dim light.

 

She lowered her gaze, feeling shame for startling him.

“Sorry.”  She said softly, looking at the floor.

“No, I’m sorry… I fell asleep and didn’t hear you come inside.”

“It took a long time for them to be satisfied with everything.”

“Who?”

“The ladies-in-waiting.   They insisted that I must look perfect… for tonight.”   She kept looking at the floor, blushing.

“Oh, I see.”

 

For a long awkward moment neither one of them spoke and Khord began to think he might not have to intervene at all.

 

Finally, Aedric sat up in bed, “Are you alright?”

“I… guess so.”

“Snoe, you don’t… I mean, we don’t…”   Aedric stammered, as nervous as she was at that moment.

 

Snoe shook her head as if she was resigned to her fate, “I was instructed to show you something as soon as I came into the room and they told me that ‘after that, you are on your own’.”

“Well, okay; show me what?”

 

The girl didn’t answer or even look up at him, but instead just pulled her heavy woolen robe back and let it slip to the floor.   She was dressed in a nearly translucent lace negligee of unbelievable beauty.   But Aedric’s attention wasn’t drawn to the lovely gown but to the wearer.

 

The gown left very little to the imagination and instead only highlighted the delightful form that lay beneath it.   What a form it was!  Despite her shy, awkward personality, she was certainly completely mature physically.   Her ivory skin showcased the wondrously sexy curves of a Drow woman and she had certainly received an equal share of her mother’s beauty.

 

He heard himself involuntarily utter a rather coarse sound of approval of what he saw.  Immediately he regretted making the sound, but he found himself strongly debating his earlier resolve to not engage in intimacy with her.   He had seen very few scantly clad women and nearly all of them had been accidental encounters.   Now he found himself completely overwhelmed with intense desire.

 

All he could do was to stare hungrily at her.   Snoe just stood there with her arms behind her back as if she were forced to display her wares.   With all of his resolve, he forced himself to look up from her marvelous body to her fearful face.

 

“Uh… Snoe…” He said with a dry mouth, but then did not know quite what to say.

“Am I alright?   Do I please you?”  She asked nervously, not daring to look up at him.

“Good heavens, sweetheart!”  He found himself using a term of affection for the first time, “You… I-I… well… um… I’m… awestruck.”

 

She looked up cautiously, “Really?   You don’t have to just say something to be nice, you know.   I know I’m really too white…”

“Snoe, come here.”   He reached out to her and her look turned to barely concealed panic as she saw him extend his hand.

“Alright.” She said submissively, and she immediately came forward and climbed onto the bed.   When he took her hand, he found it clammy and trembling.

“Relax, sweetheart.” He reassured her.   She slid over next to him, trembling like a cornered rabbit preparing to die at the hands of a hungry dog.   He could smell the enticing floral perfume of her skin and hair, which, combined with her proximity, sent a shiver of desire over him.   His eyes kept lowering to the negligee’s low cut neckline with her very ample blossom.

 

But though he trembled now with an intense craving for something he had never experienced before, his heart ached at her apprehension.   He gently took her chin in his hand and lifted it so she looked him square in the eyes.    Sure enough, her expression was that of a terrified but obedient virgin.

“Snoe, you are absolutely, breathtakingly beautiful.   You are like a perfect flower that you find suddenly on a forest path.    Like most anyone, I would love to pluck this flower and take it for myself, but tonight I think I would much rather just enjoy looking at it in all of its glory.   Do you understand what I’m saying, sweetheart?”

“I’m alright, Aedric… I know what I’m supposed to do.   I’m your wife…”

“Yes, and what is expected from you is to relax and enjoy this evening, not be scared to death.”

“So you don’t… want me?”  She asked, somewhat confused at his words.

 

He laughed and held up his hand for her to see.

“See how my hand is shaking?   Do you know why it’s shaking so badly?   I didn’t know either until you dropped your robe.   Now I know very well!   You smell incredible, you look unbelievably wonderful, and your touch is sending tingling all over my body.”

“Goodness yes, I want you!   But I also want us both to not be scared of each other when we… ah… well, you know.   So we’re going to get comfortable with each other before… we do anything else.”

 

A look of relief went over her face, “Really?   You don’t have to do that… unless you really want to wait!”

“I want it to be right, Snoe, so it will be special for you.”

“But, how long can you… wait?”

“I guess however long it takes.”

“You would do that for me?”

“Yes.”

“Why?”

“Because I love you, Snoe.”

 

She leaned across his chest and kissed him, “Thank you.   I admit, I was really, really scared.”

“Me too.”

“You don’t seem too scared right now.”   She giggled.

“Well don’t let my desire for you fool you… I seem to be controlled right now by a rather primitive hunger, but I am extremely nervous.”

“Of me?” She asked, laying her head on his chest so she could look up into his eyes.   He found this only tossed fuel onto the fire he had raging for her.

“Snoe, I have no more idea of what to expect than you do!  But something really strong came over me when I saw you there and I suspect I would gladly figure it all out quickly were we both ready for that.”

“I was afraid you’d be repulsed when you saw me.”

“Heavens no!   Completely the opposite, sweetheart.”

 

She smiled, her eyes glowing brilliant red, “I like that:  ‘sweetheart’.”

“Well, it is the first time I have ever used that term on anyone.”

“Good.   Do you know what?”   She leaned on her elbows.

“What?"   He asked, his heart racing as he stared into her beautiful ruby eyes.

 

She stretched across his chest, cupping her hand behind his head as her warm lips found his.   The kiss continued for a delightfully long time, her warm body pressed firmly against his.   He could feel her full breasts against his chest and he knew that he was in danger of drowning in arousal.   As if she sensed this, she broke free somewhat reluctantly, though her lips stayed very near as she whispered, “I love you too… sweetheart.”

 

“So… now what do we do?”   He asked as she laid her head against his chest and began outlining his muscles with her fingertips.   He had to fight to not give in to his urges right then.

“What do you want to do?” She asked, and the way she said it did not exactly dispel his urges.

 

Before they could discuss their options, a flash of blue light made both of them leap to their feet as Khord materialized into the room.

“Easy!” The Drow male whispered, holding up both hands as Aedric brought a dagger to his throat, “I’m Khord: a friend!”

“Khord!”  Snoe exclaimed in surprise, desperately trying to cover herself more completely with her arms, “What in the world are you doing here now?”

“I’m here to warn both of you.   I am extremely sorry to have to come here right now.   Believe me, I didn’t want to disturb you, but I had to warn you before it was too late.”

 

Aedric frowned, “Warn us about what?   What are you talking about?   You are the Watcher named Khord? Is this message from the Watchers?”

 

Khord nodded, “Yes, Your Highness, it is indeed.   Actually, it is from just me, for I suspect I will be censured for what I’m going to more-or-less tell you.”

“What?   Tell us what?”

 

Khord hesitated, carefully selecting his words, “I know you are about to go on a quest to the Valley of Helios.   When you find the tower, there are wards that protect it.   Certain people can open specific wards that others cannot.   Only your queen will be able to open one of them, but to do so, she must stay…ah…well, as she is now…”

 

“As I am now?”  Snoe asked, but before either of them could say anything in reply, she grasped the meaning of his words and promptly blushed deeply.

 

Aedric just gave Khord a quizzical look, and the Drow nodded with a slight shrug.

 

“So these… conditions are essential to gaining access to the tower?”  Aedric asked as he glanced sideways at his wife.

“Yes, without these wards being defeated, the tower cannot be entered.   It is powerful magic.”

“Is there anything else we should know that can help us?”

“Many things, but I have risked a lot by just telling you this.   Yet this was the only… condition… that was in jeopardy.   I don’t know if I would be allowed to come here if I had sought permission from Yesh.   We are only allowed to intervene at certain times.   I come here of my own accord, out of concern for the future of demi-humans in this world.”

“Will you get into much trouble by coming to us without authorization?”   Aedric asked, amazed that Khord would risk such an act.

“I don’t know.   I must return now.  Again, I am extremely sorry for disrupting your wedding night.   Please do not share my visit with the others, so it will not compound my trouble.”

“Alright.”  Snoe and Aedric said together.

 

Khord put the teleportation helm back on his head, but lifted it up for a moment, “Oh, by the way, congratulations to both of you.   I think you both make a lovely couple.   Farewell.”

 

There was a flash of blue light and the Drow vanished as quickly as he came.   The newlyweds went back over to the bed and sat down beside each other.

“Well, I guess that changes things.”  Aedric said with a sigh as he lay back on the down pillow, “Now we must wait.   It is probably for the best.”

 

Snoe reclined on the pillow next to him, then nestled up close as his arm wrapped around her.

“I don’t know how to feel.   Relieved I guess, but… I… I think I was warming up to the possibility of going through with it.”  She smiled shyly at him.

“Really?   I wish you hadn’t told me that!   I would rather think you were reluctant and slightly terrified of me.”

Snoe grinned brightly, “I wasn’t ever terrified of you… well, except when we first met.   But even then I think I felt something else.   It was like we were made for each other.”

“Perhaps we were.”   Aedric replied, enjoying looking at her as they talked.

“I think so too.   I hope so at least.   Do you think we were just drawn together for the sole reason to defeat whatever those wards are that Khord was hinting at?”

 

The idea alarmed him, “Well, it is an idea… I don’t think so, though.”

“But if that is the case, then after we get into the tower, will we no longer feel anything for each other?”

“That would seem to be an almost cruel thing for both of us to have to go through, don’t you think?”

 

Snoe nodded, but still seemed troubled, “It has all happened so fast that it is rather hard to sort through, isn’t it?”

“Yes.   Tell me; are you regretting agreeing to marry me now?”

“No.   I’m just wondering if maybe we both are being manipulated -by a higher force, I mean, and for the sake of good- but it sort of makes me nervous to think that we are being controlled for a bigger purpose.”

Aedric found the thought equally as troubling, “Yes, but really, why would Yesh have to manipulate people to get his will done?   Couldn’t he just make it happen on his own?   I’m certain there are many others he could have used to achieve these same purposes.   So I don’t think we are pawns.”

“He has greatly favored my family.   Khord is my Cousin Sophia’s husband and she is the leader of the Watchers.   My parents and your adopted parents were all selected by Yesh to one day also become Watchers.”

“I had heard something about that, though Alis and Aeric never really spoke about it."

“My mother said that it was partially to pay for their gaining of immortality by various means.   I guess there were too many of them and Yesh really doesn’t want immortals overpopulating the world.   Something like, that, I guess.   You do know that since both of my parents had mothers that ate from the Faesidhe tree, they inherit that immortality and then pass it on to their children.”

 

Aedric smiled down at her, “Yes, I know - you and your siblings are also immortal, though sadly that didn’t help your three sisters that much.”

 

Snoe’s face saddened, “No, which is one reason I don’t feel too excited about it.   I think Amala stresses about it most.   She doesn’t want to have any mortal friends because she doesn’t want to see them age and then die while she stays young.   I’ve told her that I doubt we’ll live that long, but she is resolved in that.”

“I can understand that.”

 

Snoe leaned up on her elbows, “Aedric?  Didn’t Mathlyn say something to you earlier today about immortality?”

“I thought you knew about that.   Snoe, apparently my father ate fruit from the Faesidhe tree at the same time that your grandmother and great aunt did.   My mother was Mathyln’s oldest daughter and they too gain the Ionian Sidhe’s immortality, though Mattleos’ mother - sadly- did not, nor did any of her siblings born after her.    So, according to Queen Mathlyn, I am just like you, immortal… for whatever that is worth.”

 

Snoe’s eyes glowed a brilliant red and she gave a small squeal of delight and hugged him happily, “I wasn’t certain!   It actually worried me - I guess Amala’s concerns rubbed off on me.   But now that isn’t a worry either!   We can enjoy each other without going through what Queen Eioldth went through with King Haroldris!”  

 

She hugged him tightly again and the warmth of her body and the sensation of her skin next to him began to excite him.

 

He found himself turning to her and a moment later they were passionately kissing, his desire giving him instincts and boldness that surprised him with their intensity.   To his dismay, Snoe was not resisting him at all and was pulling him down upon her with an equal hunger.

 

But then the thought flooded his mind of Khord and perhaps some of the Watchers sitting around crystal balls observing them right then.   He broke away from the intense kiss with Snoe and pulled back when she tried to re-engage.

“Wait,” he said to her, trembling with desire, “Khord and the Watchers could be watching us right now.”

 

Her eyes grew as large as saucers and she actually glanced around as if expecting to see them seated around the bed.   But the thought did the trick and she pulled the covers over her as he rolled back over to his side.

“That was a splash of cold water.” She commented as she wiggled over close to him once he had taken to his side.

“Yeah, but you heard what your cousin’s husband said.    We can’t do anything… for now.”

“Yeah, I know.   I really don’t know what just happened, Aedric.   When you started kissing me, I just… well… lost control, I guess.   It was terrifying, but wonderful at the same time.   I feel so… shameful now.”

“Don’t feel that way.   I really didn’t mind at all.   In fact it only matched what I was feeling.   I really haven’t had any… feelings… for a woman… like that, before you.”

“Me neither… for a man, I mean.   What is happening to us?”

“Well, it could be Aleiryid - the Elven bonding of souls.”

“Hopefully just that.   My mother went through something else - called Ssinssrigg-Chath.   It is a Drow condition that some dark elf young women go through.   They become almost crazed in… desire.”

“Really?”  Aedric asked with a somewhat sheepish grin that only made her more embarrassed.

“Yes.   It is said to be awful.   None of my sisters went through it, but not every Drow woman goes through it.   Hopefully I won’t either.”

“Well, it wouldn’t be so bad if you did…”

“Aedric!”   She giggled, “You’re supposed to be a Paladin!”

 

Though she was just kidding, her words brought a sober expression to his face and he rolled over onto his back, troubled.

“Hey, I was just joking.”  Snoe said upon seeing his reaction.

 

Aedric took a deep breath, “I know, sweetheart.   But I do feel rather guilty.   So much has changed so quickly that I usually feel like a stable-boy pretending to be something he’s not.   Prince, Paladin, King, and then husband.   I know I’m not really prepared for any role.   They just get thrust upon me.”

“Well we all had to take up new, unexpected roles.”

“Yes, but look at you:   You seem to be able to master anything, Snoe.   You are so shy and fearful of how you look.   But you are so beautiful!   I’ve not been able to stop looking at you all day.   You’re a craftsman of Elven chainmail; you are a master swordswoman that I think probably equals the skills of your mother and sisters. “

“You loyally served the role as my squire after I behaved so poorly toward you at first.   You are a Bitter Dreg at such a young age, and now you are both a Queen and a wife.   Though you always seem unsure of yourself in these new roles, you always master them.   You are altogether perfect, my dear.”

 

He wasn’t trying to sweet-talk her, but she beamed at his praise and again moved closer so she was nestled against his chest.

“My love, you are far too hard on yourself.   You are a noble and brave knight and the Sylvan people love you.   They sense your uncertainty and humility.   That is what makes you worthy in most everything you do.   Even as my husband.    I know we’re both probably too young to assume these roles without at least more time to prepare for them, but I’m confident you’ll do fine.”

“I wish I had your confidence, sweetheart.”

“That is what I’m here for, to encourage you and to love you.”

She took his hand in hers and he kissed her forehead.

“You know that tomorrow morning everyone is going to be giving us those ‘knowing’ looks, don’t you.”

“So?  Let them assume what they will.   It is like you told me earlier today; we don’t have to do things the accepted way if we don’t want to.”

“Snoe, I promise you that when we get this quest finished - and when you are ready and willing to- we will re-do our wedding night properly.   That is if you still want to be married to me.”

 

The girl just sighed then brought his hand down into her gown, resting it upon one of her breasts, “What do you think I want?   I noticed you looking at them earlier, so I thought you might want to get a taste of what’s to come later.”

 

She held his hand so he could not pull it away and after a moment he relaxed and gently explored her bosom - but just briefly before she again took his hand in hers.

“Thanks” He said, feeling almost stupid in saying it.

“Now don’t worry about the future, okay?   When I came into this chamber, I was terrified.   Now I am very confident that this is where I’m supposed to be.   As your wife.   So since we are restricted from doing anything else, apparently, let’s just relax and get some sleep.”

 

He stroked her hair as they listened to the soft Elven music coming from somewhere in the palace, but it was a long time before either one of them were able to fall asleep.

 

***

 

In a chamber not far from the Royal bedroom, Aurei and Eleazar lay in bed listening to the same Elven music, while Aurei rocked Aidan in a small cradle with her toe.

Both were silent in their thoughts, but Aurei glanced over at her husband of over 80 years and knew what troubled him.

“She’s alright, love.”

Eleazar turned to her, as always amazed at her empathy, “I know… It’s just tough to think of her as all grown up.”

“Not quite yet, she’s not…”   Aurei said cryptically.

“What do you mean?”

“They have not united physically.”

“They haven’t?   How would you know this?”

Aurei just shrugged, “I just know.   There is a reason that we may not find out about, but they will not unite until after their quest is complete.”

“You are scaring me now!”

Aurei smirked, “It’s a mother thing.”

“You are serious aren’t you?”

“Yes, quite serious.”

“Well, how would they know they were supposed to wait?”

“I don’t know that… only that they were informed.”

“By whom?   Sophia?”

“I don’t know… I just know this."

 

Eleazar sat up, “Aurei, this all is beginning to worry me.   It all seems so orchestrated.   It is one thing for us, but I worry about our children.   Snoe, Gamel, Amala… even Aidan.”

“Trust Yesh, my love.   Remember, I went through this too.    But when Sophia and Eioldth visited us, it restored me.   I know where our three daughters are now, and though I would love to see them, it gives me great peace just to know that whatever happens, we know our destination.”

“You’re right, of course.   I know this, but I still have to balance out my responsibilities as a leader with concern over my family.”

“You seem quite confident around everyone.”

“A leader must give off confidence, my love.   In truth, I am very unsure about trusting your mother and the Drow.   I am not saying she cannot be trusted, but it all is troubling to me.   I’ve been pondering Redburr’s attacks against us.   First he kills our dear daughters, the Queen, Thorm and others with magic, and now we have learned that suddenly his forces have abandoned all magic due to following Torrin.”

“Do you think they are attempting to trap us?”

“It would almost seem too obvious, but I remain suspicious.   Tactically it just seems insane to abandon the one thing that would most likely ensure victory.”

“But we received confirmation from Yesh.”

“I know, and I lean on that.”

“Well let’s just see what happens.   I figure we don’t really have much choice now but to do just that.”

 

Eleazar nodded and leaned over to hold his wife, praying that they were making the right choices.

 

 



© 2014 Eddie Davis


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

"...any sort of intervention or interference in Tarmund..." I believe that you were wanting "Tarmard" here, correct?
"All he could do is stare hungrily..." Perhaps if you use "was," rather than "is."

Posted 9 Years Ago


Eddie Davis

9 Years Ago

thanks for the corrections, Elina.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

201 Views
1 Review
Added on May 26, 2014
Last Updated on May 27, 2014
Tags: Drow, Elf, Albino, Fantasy, Swords and Sorcery, Knights, Paladins, romance, Marksylvania


Author

Eddie Davis
Eddie Davis

Springfield, MO



About
I'm a fantasy and science-fiction writer that enjoys sharing my tales with everyone. Three trilogies are offered here, all taking place in the same fantasy world of Synomenia. Other books and stor.. more..

Writing
One One

A Chapter by Eddie Davis


Two Two

A Chapter by Eddie Davis