Chapter 4: Anastasia.

Chapter 4: Anastasia.

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo

I walk about 5 minutes on the same boring track I always seem to walk along, to be quite honest I am getting bored of walking the same way all the time. I look up ahead and see that creepy forest. 
I smile to myself as I think about walking around in there, for what has to be the millionth time I have thought about it. Something about danger and all that gives me a thrill. I mentally argue with myself for a minute like I always seem to do and before I know it im talking to myself aloud.
I get a tap on my shoulder as I jump about 200 miles in the air. I turn around to find Anastasia laughing at me, I frown at her as she giggles some more. Anna is my best friend not that I have any other friends. She is the princess of america. She has beautiful red hair and bright green emerald eyes. Of course she is outside and near a forest and she is wearing a beautiful pink and white dress that looks amazing on her.
She loves everything about being a princess, she loves jewelry, dresses, high heels and I admit she defiantly looks like a princess shes gorgeous. I look myself up and down, my messy light brown hair with blond tips is a nice color, but its so messy and frizzy I just cant seem to tame it. Whilest Anna's red hair which is done up in one ponytail tonight, is Frizz free as always and very tamable. I also wish I had her eyes there such a beautiful emerald green, I got stuck with mud brown. 
I here Anna calling me and I snap out of my thoughts. She waves her hand in front of me. "Earth to Lydia." she giggles. "You still with me? didn't scare you to much did I.?" she teases.
I slap her playfully, "I just wasn't expecting you is all." I reply. 
She gives me a smirk. "Yes I figured that out when you jumped almost 100 feet in the air." She laugh's.
I frown again. "It wasn't that funny." I exclaim. 
"Oh but it was Lydia." She says with a smile. "Anyway I saw you staring at that forest and talking to yourself again, looking like an idiot." She chuckles. "Was quite funny to watch."
"Oh I bet." I mermer. "As soon as you get here I embarrass myself twice, leave It to me to make that possible." I reply.
Anna gives a giggle. "Well anyway I think tonight's the night we go check out that forest." She suggests as her eyes light up with excitement. I smile as I take her hand and we run off into the forest together.

"So how was your day?" Anna ask's me with a smile.
"Lets not go there." I sigh.
Anna looks at my face and frowns. "Oh that bad huh?"
"Yes that bad." I reply.
"I don't suppose this has anything to do with prince dick." she says with disgust.
I look at her shocked. "Yes some of it." I reply. "How do you know he is a dick though? did you meet him?" I ask.
"Yes unfortunately I did." she replies. 
"What did he say to you I ask?"
"He was trying to hit on me, using a number of pathetic pick up lines. She replies with a laugh. "I told him that I wasn't interested, and also that I know he is suposto be getting married to you."
"Go on." I tell her.
"Well then he laughed and said im not married yet though am I? I answered by saying but you will be to my best friend, as a matter a fact, and now that I have meet you I sure do feel sorry for her." She finishes.
I laugh. "You really said that to him." I exclaim.
"Hell yeah and that's not all I said." She giggles. "He then told me that you had no fashion scene, and you weren't even that hot. He said he had just come from dinner with you and that he had allot of work to do on you, to make you princess material, let alone wife or queen material." 
I gasp in shock, hating him even more which I didn't think was possible. 
"Don't worry." Anna says with a smirk. "I didn't like that either so I gave him a piece of my mind. I told him that you where way to good for him and that you are perfect just the way you are. Then he said that I was the one who was perfect and that he wishes he was getting married to me." 
I give a little frown because that one actually hurt because it was true. Anna was so much better then me and i knew it.
Anna knows what im thinking as I always tell her how much better then me she is.
She slaps me. "Don't you dare say he was right or I will hit you even harder, to knock some sense into you. You are beautiful, with an amazing personality she says with a smile. Anyone would be lucky to have you."
"Yer lets go with that then." I say sarcastically. 
She slaps me harder as she shakes her head at me.
"Ouch" I yelp. "I didn't think you had that in you. Your slaps are usually so girly and weak. That one hurt a little."
"Too bad it still didn't knock any sense into you she exclaims."
"Anyway the next thing he did was unexpected and uncalled for and certainly not acceptable and I didn't appreciate being spoken to well whispered to like that at all." Anna says with allot of disgust. 
"What did he do.?" I ask curiously.
"He whispered in my ear that he bets, my breasts would be just as perfect, as well as whats in between my legs. I slapped him and then I just quickly stormed off. He then yelled after me that I will come begging for him one day, and that he will be waiting. Although he didn't come after me thank god. I haven't seen him since."
I gasped even louder, wide eyed with so much shock on my face. All I manged to say was. "No way." 
"Yes that's what happened and I would love to forget it, so lets go back to your horrible day." Anna exclaims.
I then tell Anna about my mother, and Derick and the whole dinner. 
"Wow. What a nightmare" Anna exclaims. "About Mason though, by what you have just told me seems like there was a connection between you two." She says smiling from ear to ear. 
"Shhh" I blush. Even If there was which ok there was, I cant have any guy I want I have to have this idiot. You know how it is its arranged marriages with us princess's our parents choose for us, we don't have a say, we can't pick and choose."
Anna rolls her eyes, ahh yes the arranged marriages, we are going to have to do something about that." She says with a smirk.
I laugh. "Oh Anna, we can't do anything about that. That's the way it is that's the way it will always be. I reply. 
"Not for long." She says with confidence. When I am queen that will be the first thing I will change." 
"I don't doubt that." I laugh. "You will make an amazing queen." I smile.
"So would you." She says smiling back at me.
"Oh I don't know about that." I reply. "Im not queen material. I don't even want to be queen. 
"I know. Your a strange one." Anna replies with a giggle. "I can't understand how you would want a normal life over this."
"Oh don't start Anna i say rolling my eyes your starting to sound like my mother."
We both laugh at that, as we keep on walking. Getting a thrill, as we go deeper and deeper into the forest.


© 2014 cimmy wuv xxxooo


Author's Note

cimmy wuv xxxooo
Girl in this picture is Anna :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am now a huge fan of the book i hope you get this book published because I want a copy of this book keep up the great work and keep them coming

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

HAHA I doubt its good enough for that, but the fact that you think so makes me really happy so thank.. read more
melissa

10 Years Ago

You're welcome
the story is progressing really well Cimmy though you may need to check a few of the words which need to be corrected, didn't take note of them but noticed that too but overally im really enjoying it and this chapter was quite fascinating to say the least :) :) keep writing

Posted 10 Years Ago


cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Awww thank you so very much. When you have time leave me a comment back on a few of the words i mess.. read more
Interesting read. I'm confused though, who's Anna?

Posted 10 Years Ago


cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

her friend Anastasia Anna for short :)
annabellee

10 Years Ago

oh ok, thanks :)
Great read hun...your really good :) x

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

awww thank you hun, glad you are enjoying it :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

210 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on February 28, 2014
Last Updated on March 8, 2014


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing