Chapter 11: A princess in the making. Part 1

Chapter 11: A princess in the making. Part 1

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo

I walk down the stair's ready to go to this thing we have one every year, and even that is to much. 
Im in a red dress and thank god this one isn't so tight. Im shocked to find out she managed to dress me in something not so short and slutish either, so I guess im grateful for those two things. Although I still hate it its to girly for me and it stands out way to much. It has sparkles all over it, and they are shinning inside, I can't imagine when we step outside. 
I am wearing the red sparkling flats with it. My mums going easier on me today not making me wear huge heels. Wonder what's going on with her. My hair is done up in a bun which keeps it out of my way, although I usually like my hair out, but it doesn't bother me that much. I look like a princess and I guess im meant to because unfortunately I am one, whether I like it or not. 
I walk down the stair's with my head down. Im upset that I have to go to this darn princess training again. The years pass by so fast it sucks. My mother instantly knows what im thinking as she grabs my arm to stop me. "Look at me Lydia." She says in her demanding voice. I look up, I would have said yes boss but I thought that might not be a smart move, so i keep my mouth quite as I look up at my mother. "yes mother." I reply. 
"You need to keep your head up, and your eyes forward, princess's don't walk around with there heads down slouching like that. I know you don't like these things but I would appreciate it if you suck it up and try to learn something this year, because you are representing your father and I." My mother says eying me. 
"Of course mother." I say putting on another fake smile and holding my head high.
"Well good, now come along child." My mother replies. 
Before we leave my dad comes down the stairs and gives me one look. "You are beautiful Lydia." He says instantly looking me up and down. "Now go do us proud." He says with a smile. 
I can't help but smile at him, knowing he truly means it, its nice to here. "Thank you dad." I reply smiling back.
Then mum and I are out the door and off we go.

We get to the massive palace, the gates open, and we go find a car park. I take a deep breath as I prepare to walk in and all eyes will be on me. I have to try to do things right, because almost everyone else does, there all naturals and im just not.
Its pretty embarrassing for me this event. All the girls except Anna look at me weirdly, and whisper about me. I here them call me all kinds of things and laugh about me. Of course Anna doesn't like it, and sticks up for me all the time, if it wasn't for her I honestly don't know how I'd get through these things.
I walk up to the line at the door and almost everyone except maybe the odd..... no wait everyone is wearing heals some are huge to, and I mean huge. I think im the only one in flats, I already feel a little out of place.
Then I see Anna she looks amazing as always and looks like she fits right in to. She is wearing a white Elegant dress, and the dress I don't think could look that great on anyone else. I look at her in awe as I do every year, she always looks amazing but when she comes to these things she manages to look even better then usual, I honestly don't know how that's even possible, but obviously it is. 
She is wearing pink shoes with it with a beautiful Pink necklace, and a pink ribbon on her head. She looks adorably cute as well. 
Lydia she calls, and every looks my way, Anna smiles, Everyone looks at me making a face, I can't help but frown.
Here we go I think to myself, I walk over to Anna trying to look graceful. "Hey." I reply. 
I don't understand Anna doesn't get along with the other princess's but there exacually like her, im all awkward and the odd one out and the only friend she has is me. 
"Don't look so down Lydia." She says with a smile, its really not that bad. 
"Im going to tell you what I told you last year Anna. Yes it really is.
Then I remember what happened the morning and I have to talk to Anna about it. As I go to say Hey Anna everyone goes silent and I don't relize our Mistress is coming through the gate. Its to late as I say. "Hey Anna." Pretty loudly when no one else is talking. My bad. Everyone looks at me and the Mistress gives me the most dirty look as she starts walking over. Anna gives me an apologetic look as whispers. "We will talk later." Think she feels bad that I have already accidentally done something wrong, and boy that didn't take long. 
"Oh you again." The Mistress says with a frown. "I hope you have improved highly from the last time I saw you." Now silence please. 
"Yes mistress." I whisper. "Sorry."
"Welcome all." The Mistress says as she starts to speak. "Welcome to our yearly Princess in the making day. Now as you know today is a day where we teach you how to walk, talk, and act like a true princess. Some of you might not really need to be here but none the less thank you for attending. Some of you need work, and with certain people we may need a mirrical to happen." She says, Glaring straight at me. Im guessing im not hard to forget I think to myself as I frown.
"As you know im going to introduce who you are, as you go inside and do a walk on the red carpet infrount of our judges, who will be rating you on each prefomance. At the end, one princess, with the highest score, will be crowned princess of the year. Firstly though I must make sure you are all in the right footwear, as a princess must know how to walk in high heals. Although im pretty sure you all would have them on." She laughs.
I look down at myself and think oh another mistake again, brilliant. My mother would have put me in heals, but she decided not to because she knew how hopeless I was in them, turns out im going to have to wear them anyway. 
The mistress gets to me and shakes her head. "Oh flats really.?" She doesn't look surprised at all to know the odd one out is me, as she tells me she will be back.
Everyone looks down at my feet and I hear a few whispers like. "Can't she walk in them or something, that's pretty shocking and sad." Another girl says. "She's so not cut out to be a princess." I just look away in shame and embarrassment, this is going to be a long day. 
I see the mistress come out holding another pair of red sparkly shoes, these also match my dress perfectly, but as she gets closer I can't believe the size of the heal on them. 
"Here you go." She say's as she hands me them. "Next time come prepared. Now change your shoes please."
I change them as I stand very unsteady in these high heals, oh boy this is going to be fun, I think to myself. 
My mother hurry's over to take my other shoes of me, not saying a word, then hurrying back.
Soon im at the front of the line waiting for my name to be called, I take a deep breath as I see Anna walk inside, I can just see her I notice her walk with elegance and grace, she looks like she was born in heals and doesn't even wobble a bit. She turns to the judges gives a curtsy and goes to sit down. I turn relise im next. 
I take a deep breath as I wait for my name to be called, preying to god that I don't screw up, a walk how hard can that be right. Although as I stand here in these shoes barley being able to stand, I can't figure out how the hell I am going to walk in them. 
"Lydia Lovel." I hear my name get called out as I gulp and take my first step onto the red carpet. Preying that somehow I don't screw this up.


© 2014 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on June 9, 2014
Last Updated on June 21, 2014


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing