Chapter 9: Anna's Chapter. (The close call)

Chapter 9: Anna's Chapter. (The close call)

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo
"

This chapter is all about Anna. Lydia is not in this one :)

"
I wake up feeling great as I look around my room, there’s my gigantic expensive plasma T.V, My laptop, my huge expensive furnished couch and all my other amazing stuff, then I look forward and there’s my beautiful view overlooking the pool.  I have everything any girl could want and If I think of anything that’s missing that I want, my parents will get it for me no worries. This is the life of a princess and I am truly loving it. I get up and look into my gigantic wardrobe and I pick out my favorite dress, its gold and filled with sparkles I plan to look good for my future husband because now that I have meet him, I would never let him know this but I think he is quite the catch. He is gorgeous for a start, he is sarcastic but that kind of turns me on, he was giving me loads of compliments when he meet me, which I loved of course, he is just great. I can’t wait to see him again to be honest, and get to know more about him.

 

I look in the mirror and put on my gold sparkly eye shadow to go with my dress. I look great, not to sound full of myself but I do. I stand out  but that’s fine I plan on getting him to notice me anyway. I walk out of my room after brushing my hair quickly, my hair doesn’t need allot of work after all. “Hey mum.” I say with a smile, as I carefully come down the stairs. These heals are pretty high, and kind of uncomfortable, but there worth the hassle, there beautiful.

“Hey hun, you look even more beautiful then usual today. Where are you off to.?”

“Going to try run into my future husband.” I say with a smirk. “Do you know where I might find him.?”

“Hmmm I think he was outside somewhere near the forest this morning, can’t remember why he was heading there.” She states with a confused look on her face. “That’s what I heard though hun.” She says smiling at me. “Im so glad you like this guy, its kind of important that you like the guy you are going to marry, and he is a great fit for you Anna. That’s why you’re father and I choose him.”

“Well I don’t like him that much, I mean he is so annoying, and sarcastic. I exclaim while rolling my eyes, but before I can go on my mother smiles at me as she says. “Hmm sounds allot like you Anna.”

“Does not.” I protest, but I can’t help but slightly smile.

My mother laughs at me. “Well go find him then princess, go on get going.”

I say goodbye to my mother, as my father walks down the stairs just before I leave.

“Where are you going my beautiful Princess, and who you all dressed up for.?” He asks with concern and curiosity. 

“I hesitate, going to meet my Prince Daddy.” I say sweetly and innocently.

“No sex before marriage.” He just blurts out.

“Dad.” I say raising my voice.

“What.” Comes his response.

“Victor hunny, Peter is a great prince and will be a great fit for Anna, we discussed this.” My mother says glaring at my father.

“If I had it my way she wouldn’t be getting married or even having a boyfriend.” He responds with a frown.

“Every princess needs a prince Victor hunny, and Peter is our Anna’s.” My mother states.

My father sigh’s knowing he is fighting a loosing battle, and he gives up. Stay safe sweety don’t wonder to far, and im serious about the no sex thing.” He says looking all serious.

I just shake my head at him, as he kisses my check as I walk out the door.

 

Im now outside. I walk down to the forest and I pull out my little mirror in my bag, to quickly check my reflection, to make sure I look my best. As I put it down I jump in fright as I see Lydia’s future idiot husband Derrick standing right in front of me. Seeing me jump right out of my skin causes him to chuckle.

“Oh come on now, I ain’t that scary.” He states.” Infact Im irresistible, even though you wont admit to thinking so, I know you agree.

“Yer sure I do.” I say sarcastically rolling my eyes at him. You scared me half to death you idiotic freak, you don’t just sneak up on someone like that. I mean god what are you, stupid or something.?”

Awww im so sorry for scaring you Anna.” He says in a weird seductive kind of voice. “Let me make it up to you.” He says moving in closer, and looking me up and down.

I take a huge step back. “No thank you.” I reply looking very disgusted. “Now if you don’t mind im off.” I go to shove past him as I can’t wait to get away from him, and I have much better things to do, then sit and listen to his s**t all day.

But he stops me dead in my tracks, as he blocks my way. I sigh.

“Why are you heading off to in such a hurry hmm.?” He says questioning me.

“None of you’re god dam business.” I say snapping at him.

“Hmm feisty.” He replies with a smile, as he licks his lips coming closer. “I still like that.”

I take even more steps back, as he stares at my cleavage area now, and keeps coming closer. At this very moment im getting a little scared but I refuse to let him know that.

“You and I both know, we could have an amazing start to the day, if you stay here with me for awhile.” He says with a look of desire and want in his eyes.

The way He is looking at me is really starting to freak me out. “No I respond I think I’ll pass, but thanks for the offer.” I gather up all my courage and speed walk towards him, looking at trying to push past him again. 

 Although he grabs me this time and holds me up against a tree. He has a real firm grip on me to and he is hurting me.

I can feel his full body weight up against me, and his pelvis pressing hard against me.  My heart is now beating 100 miles an hour and im in panic mode. What is he planning on doing to me, I wonder, just the thought of it sends chills down my spine. I look around franticly looking to see if anyone at all is coming but I don’t see anywon at all.

“You come out looking so sexy to get attention from good looking guys, or looking for some kind of fun. Either that or looking to tease us. Well it worked Anna and god you are sexy as f**k, and I want you right here right now.” He states with the most sexual look on his face. I then feel his pelvis pushing on my lower body parts, and I squirm trying so hard to get free. He push’s himself harder against me and tightens his grip. I yelp in pain.

“Now don’t try getting away you tease. With that dress and that cleavage, don’t act like you were not looking for this.” He says in a husky whisper.

I close my eyes and whimper, I am beyond scared right now, and I want to get away but I can’t fight him on not strong enough, I know that he knows that. Im fucked, maybe literally. The thought of getting rapped is causing me to chock on my swallowed tears. I hear what sounds like a zipper being unzipped, and I think to myself this is it, I know there’s only one thing that could be. I embrace myself for the worst, wishing I had stayed home with my dad after all, today was turning into an extreme nightmare. As soon as I feel his hands on me a scream, and all of a sudden I no longer feel him on me, its as if he has been yanked off me or something. I open my eyes and I see him Its Peter. He is on top of Derick beating the hell out of him. Although I only look for a second, because its not long before the pure shock and the deep emotion of whats just happened really hits me. I slide down the tree with my face in my hands, as I let my tears flow.

 

Theres allot of shouting but I can’t make out whats being said over my tears. I soon here the sound of shoes loudly pounding on the ground. As I look up just for a split second I see Derick running off.

“Oh my god! Anna are you ok.?” Peter asks as he rushes over to me.

I manage to speak through my tears as I mumble. “Well does it look like im ok?”

“Right right stupid question sorry.” Comes his reply.

Then without warning he grabs me and cradles me in his lap just holding me,  while rubbing my back. Im in pure shock and at first I go to push away from him, as its just me and I don’t usually let anyone that close to me. Although I find his comfort soothing and I calm down a little, as I wrap my arms around him and cry on him.

As I here him whisper. “Its ok I’ve got you now you’re ok Anna, you’re ok. 



© 2014 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Truly Anna. I like hwr character and this chapter too. It provides a contrast to Lydia's life and comes as a break after the melodrama of last scene. Well done.

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

9 Years Ago

Thanks Penny :) Glad you like Anna :)
Penny

9 Years Ago

My pleasure and she is cute.
cimmy wuv xxxooo

9 Years Ago

haha :P :P

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
1 Review
Added on May 10, 2014
Last Updated on May 10, 2014


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing