Chapter 7: The Breakdown

Chapter 7: The Breakdown

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo
"

Lydia can't take all of it anymore, and she has a breakdown.

"
The next morning, I wake up to my mother yelling at me to get out of bed yet again. 
I am quite honestly struggling to keep my eyes open. I was out in that forest till at least three am last night, got home by like four, and i didn't get to sleep until at least five. 
I glance over at the clock and I sigh, it is only eight o clock, which is an hour earlier then I'm usually forced to get up. 
Why on earth is she waking me up this early, what am I meant to be wasting my time on today. 
I wonder if ill ever get to sleep in for just one day, someday, although somehow I think that will only happen in my dreams. 
My mother knocks me out of my thoughts as she yells. "Lydia what's taking so long I hope you're taking this long because you are actually making yourself look presentable today. Although somehow I doubt that's the case. I hope you're not still in bed." 
I grown as I roll myself unwillingly out of bed. I glance at myself in the mirror and I gasp. 
My eyes are red raw, I have only had about three hours of sleep so I can see why, but I look terrible and I can't hide this from my mother. I can't exactly fix my red eyes with makeup. Although I could put some sunglasses on, my mother would think I'm weird for wearing them inside in fact everyone would. She would ask why in the world I was wearing them inside and to be honest I can't think of what I would say to that one. Although she would probably just take the sunglasses off me all together, and see my red eyes anyway. 
Finally I think what the hell whatever and I chuck them on anyway. 
"LYDIA!" My mum screams. 
"I'm coming mother for god sake." I scream back in frustration. 
"Don't you ever talk to me like that young lady." She yells back up to me. 
I sigh. "Sorry mother I yell back."
"I hope you are wearing the dress on your bedside table, I left it for you to wear today." She calls back up to me. 
I glance over to my bedside table and I take a glance at it. Its red and sparkly and so not my thing, stands out way to much. 
I know I'm going to be forced to wear it so I take it and slip it on, and oh my goodness how much cleavage. I am so not comfortable wearing this at all.
"Mother." I yell back in an unhappy voice. 
"Yes." she exclaims entering my room. 
I knew it wouldn't be long before she came up here. 
"Are you kidding me with this cleavage? are you trying to make me look like a s**t or something?" I ask in disgust, as I look at myself up and down and frown.
"I beg your pardon." My mum shreaks at me. "Don't you dare use that language, you are a princess for Christ sake. When are you going to start acting like one.?"
"Yes I know I'm a princess you never let me forget that for a second mother, and I have told you countless times I don't wan't to be a princess. When are you going to understand that.?"
"You are such an ungrateful little s**t." My mother snaps at me. "Anywon would love to be a princess to take you're place. Its a great honor and gift, and you don't appreciate it at all."
"Well then why don't they take my place mother, hmm why? I don't want to be a princess, so why not let someone who wan'ts to be one take my place."
My mother shakes her head at me. "These things run in families, we are a royal family. You think just anyone can be a princess.?" She shakes her head in disgust at me. 
"You are nothing like me at all, you are an ungrateful little s**t, its very disappointing. I wished for that beautiful elegant, ladylike daughter who would follow in my footsteps and be an amazing princess and someday become queen. Instead I got you. Sometimes I can't believe you are my daughter." She finishes as she looks at me in disgust. 
I hold the tears that are welling up in my eyes back, my mother is such a snobby royal b***h! I'm so glad I'm not like her, I don't belong in this family and I know that as well as she does. 
Although to know my own mother wishes she had another daughter instead of me knowing she only puts up with me because I'm the only daughter shes got, that hurts, that really hurts. I honestly have no one that loves me, except for my wonderful best friend Anna. I don't know if I would be surviving this life if it wasn't for Anna. 
I look up at my mother and I decide to not obey her every command like I always do. I look up at her and I tell her four simple words. "I'm out of here."
She looks at me shocked. I just turn away from her and I run down the stairs then burst out the door. I can here my mother yelling after me but I'm not listening to what shes saying, as I just keep running not looking back. 


I finally stop running and I realize I kind of have no idea where I am now, I'm on some path that I have never been on before, I have taken allot of turns and I honestly have no hope finding my way home now, and to be honest I don't really care. I even think for a minute about running away, but the only reason I can't is well Anna. I would truly miss her she needs me the little prissy thing. I smile just thinking about her, and what she would do if I wasn't there to squish bugs for her, and things like that. Although my smile fades quickly as I think about my unwanted life I'm living, and my horrible parents, and that prick Derick, that I'm going to be forced to call my husband soon. Tears form in my eyes and I finally just let myself cry. This is the only time I will let myself cry I don't like anyone else seeing me cry, I don't like looking weak and stuff. 
I bury my face in my hands, and suddenly I here a car roll up. Oh s**t its probably my dad, I jump up trying to wipe the tears that wont stop falling away, as I prepare to run even further. The car comes to a stop but its not my dads car so I don't take off right away, I look through my blurry eyes as the car door opens, and I stare in shock its Mason my mothers slave, the hotty that served our food that awful night I meet my future dickhead of a husband. 
I don't know whats worse my dad coming to get me, or Mason a gorgeous guy that actually makes my heart race seeing me like this a complete utter mess. 
I turn to run as he looks at me and I decide this is actually worse, I can't bear to have him see me like this.
I turn and start to run I here him chasing after me calling to me but I can't make out what he is saying. 
Tears keep running down my face I can't seem to stop them. 
I'm truly sick of my life and all these depressing thoughts keep running through my head as I pick up the pace. 
I here him right behind me and I here him yell. "Hey stop running, do you even really know where you are going.?"
He was right I had no idea where I was going but at this point I honestly didn't care. 
I finally realized I was still in that revealing dress to and to top it off I still had my runners on, so not only did this dress look s****y, but a dress and shoes, now I look plane stupid. 
I couldn't let him catch me like this no way, but I am honestly really getting tired. 
"F**k you're a fast b***h!" I here him yell out to me. 
I can't do It I can't keep running, I'm getting tired so tired. Tired of running, tired of my parents, tired of my life and tired of being forced to be someone I don't wont to be.
I surrender, I know I'm going to look stupid but I can't run from him anymore. 
I stop and drop to the ground and I start to sob with tears still streaming down my face, as I prepare to let him see me, looking like a fool, and a mess at the same time. A this moment things honestly couldn't get worse.


© 2014 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

You have described tge situation of breakdown really well. Thumbs up for that. I dont know if I am right or not but for the first time reading this chapter I can sesnse a little suspense in your novel. Yuno like a dark secret about the royal family or something. :-P. Its coming out really well. Cant wait to read more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

9 Years Ago

Haha You will have to wait and see then :P
So glad you are taking the time to read my chapters.. read more
Penny

9 Years Ago

Truly and completely my pleasure hun :-)



Reviews

You have described tge situation of breakdown really well. Thumbs up for that. I dont know if I am right or not but for the first time reading this chapter I can sesnse a little suspense in your novel. Yuno like a dark secret about the royal family or something. :-P. Its coming out really well. Cant wait to read more.

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

9 Years Ago

Haha You will have to wait and see then :P
So glad you are taking the time to read my chapters.. read more
Penny

9 Years Ago

Truly and completely my pleasure hun :-)
Thank you for sharing your book i really enjoy the book keep up the great work

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Thanks again :)
melissa

10 Years Ago

You're welcome

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
3 Reviews
Added on April 9, 2014
Last Updated on April 9, 2014


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing