Chapter 6: Anna's Prince.

Chapter 6: Anna's Prince.

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo

I clutch onto Anna and I can feel her nails digging in my skin, I would scream because of how much It is hurting me but i'm to frozen in fear so I can't feel it much anymore. 
The pounding gets louder and louder, It almost sounds like a galloping. We clutch each other closer, I honestly can't remember the last time I was this scared. All of a sudden we see a large shadow It looks like a huge beast, we scream loudly and I close my eyes frozen In fear. The galloping noise comes to a stop, as we here a mans chuckle it gets louder and it sounds like its coming from right infrount of us. I no longer feel Anna clutching onto me, in fact I don't feel her at all. I realize i'm on the floor alone closing my eyes, and I still here a mans laughter. I must look like a total idiot. I open my eyes and I see a man he is tall, muscular and very handsome, he has light brown hair, and stunning brown eyes. I look to his side and see the so called monster, its a horse, of course. I jump up as I put my face in my hands, so he doesn't see me blush with embarrassment.  I look over to the other side of me and I see Anna. She has her hands on her hips and she looks extremely embarrassed as well. She also looks very angry. 
"What the hell do you think is so funny" Anna says snarling at this very handsome young man. 
"Ohhh feisty I like it comes his reply" 
"Well" Anna says glaring at him. She's clearly not impressed. Despite his great looks or the way he is smiling at her right now. 
"How could I not laugh." comes his reply. "You two looked petrified like you thought my horse and me were some monsters or something. You both looked like you were going to wet yourselves. Im sorry but that was priceless." He finishes with a grin.
"Well HAHA and HA!" Anna snarls at him. "Jokes over now get lost."
"Now now don't be like that." He exclaims. "Besides you girls look pretty lost you will need me and my horse to get back is what I think. So maybe you should try be nice to me."
Anna chuckles. "HA! well we don't need you. We know were we are going. So you thought wrong."
"We do?" I question. 
"Yes we do." Anna replies not so confidently. 
"I'm sure." Comes his reply.
"What the hell are you doing, prancing around on your horse at this time of night anyway.?" Anna questions him.
"I'm on my way to this beautiful castle in Australia. Its where the princess of America has been located for a few months. I'm the prince that has been chosen to take her hand in marriage. I don't get to choose my own wife unfortunately, sucks having an arranged marriage so I hope I like her. You girls are lucky that you aren't royalty its a real pain sometimes. You girls get you're freedom, cherish it." He finishes. 
"Anna are you ok?" I ask looking at her. 
Anna goes silent as she has now meet her prince and I guess she's overwhelmed. 
Finally she speaks as she turns to him and says. "I am the princess of america unfortunately. 
He crack's up laughing again, and Anna doesn't look impressed. 
"What are you laughing at now? Hard to believe? Im not what you expected? Whats wrong with me? come on out with it." Anna replies throwing all these questions at him. 
For the first time tonight this handsome guy looks at her seriously. 
"Truth is It isn't hard to believe. I should have guessed by how you were dressed, for a walk in the woods at night, and your footwear. Although most princesses wouldn't even walk in a forest this late at night, let alone at all I give you props for that. I honestly thought I wouldn't get this lucky, you are probably the most Gorgeous princess I have ever seen, and the other princesses I have meet are very beautiful. I wouldn't have even felt worthy of them and i'm getting you. This can't be right there must be a mistake." He replies looking shocked. 
Anna for once is speeches. In fact I look over at her and shes blushing.
"I'm a princess to." I say glaring at him. 
He cracks up with laughter again. "HAHA! yer right of course." He replies. 
"I am I'm the princess of Australia." I add with a frown. "Not that I want to be a princess."
"I can see that. you're not princess material its obvious."
"So I'm not pretty enough?" "I snap getting annoyed."
"Oh no your far pretty, you just don't have the attitude of one, and well you don't dress like one." He replies. "Not that theirs anything wrong with that."
We both glare at Anna and we catch her smiling. He smiles back at her and winks. "Princesses love compliments, then again I guess most girls do." He states. 
"Get over yourself." Anna replies wiping the smile off her face. "Im not won over that easily." 
I laugh classic Anna I think to myself. She wouldn't want him to think even for a second that she might actually like him.
He laughs. "So what are you're names ladies.?" He ask's with a smile.
"Im Lydia." I reply.
"You don't need to know my name." Anna snaps at him. 
"Yep defiantly a princess, defensive and with an attitude, doesn't let people in so easily. That's fine, I'll get your name when you decide to give it to me beautiful." He says with a smirk. "I can wait."
"Oh good." Anna say's smiling back at him. "Because you may be waiting awhile."
He laughs. "Well anyway I'm Peter. Lovely to meet both of you. Now let me escort two beautiful woman home." He finishes. 
"As I said before we are fine, we know where we are going." Anna replies.
"Anna you know as well as I do that's bullshit. Stop being so stubborn its late and I should have been home hours ago im going to be buggered in the morning." I grown. 

After 10 minutes of arguing with Anna we all hop upon the horse. It is a bit of a tight squeeze, but we are finally going to get out of here. 
There is silence almost the whole ride home, I am just listening to the sound of the horse galloping. I think everyone is getting to tired to keep a conversation going. 
Although finally it is Anna who breaks the silence. 
"My name is Anastasia, but every one calls me Anna." She says looking at Peter. 
"That's such a beautiful name." Peter replies. "Truly beautiful. 
Anna blushes once again, and Peter and I giggle at her, as she hides her face. 
Then Its back to listening to the sound of hooves on the ground, as the horse and Anna's future husband lead the way out of the forest, and back to that huge palace that I call, but truly doesn't feel like home.


© 2014 cimmy wuv xxxooo


Author's Note

cimmy wuv xxxooo
picture is of Peter

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Wellcimmy ive read the whole thing so far , all the chapters. its coming along very well.. but not as good as other things youve written sorry to say... ;/ U have a great imagination though.. Just a few things i feel i should be honet with you to improve it.. dont get me wrong your wrtings amazing just this story doesnt wow me as much as other.s.. Well firstly.. I think some words are used fairly often and some are basic.. Like b***h and s**t and u know words like that, I think just need to change some things to make it a bit more offective.. secondly,, some of its not to realistic, like lydia talking t o her mum wiuldnt be allowed like that if u were an actual princess haha just some things arent to real.. puts u off the srtory a bit like its good to have an imagination makes it more interesting but some things just dont fit a story line like yours.. :)
third i ust think u need to see it as creating people not reffering them back to you lol.. half the story lines based on everything your into it would be interesting to read about a complete diffrent charater.. like for peope who know u might just get a tad frustrated haha :P sometimes its good to dot he unexpected to.. which in some parts u have done u have trued thestory and its great;D but by far u have a very creative mind so keep wrting!! :D its still realllly great

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

9 Years Ago

Fair enough sis, I guess im not as good at stories as I am at poetry. I know my story's need ALOT of.. read more
sheza

9 Years Ago

haha no no no.. sure its not great but cim its still pretty dam good. yeah it needs a bit of work bu.. read more
cimmy wuv xxxooo

9 Years Ago

Thanks sis :)



Reviews

Wellcimmy ive read the whole thing so far , all the chapters. its coming along very well.. but not as good as other things youve written sorry to say... ;/ U have a great imagination though.. Just a few things i feel i should be honet with you to improve it.. dont get me wrong your wrtings amazing just this story doesnt wow me as much as other.s.. Well firstly.. I think some words are used fairly often and some are basic.. Like b***h and s**t and u know words like that, I think just need to change some things to make it a bit more offective.. secondly,, some of its not to realistic, like lydia talking t o her mum wiuldnt be allowed like that if u were an actual princess haha just some things arent to real.. puts u off the srtory a bit like its good to have an imagination makes it more interesting but some things just dont fit a story line like yours.. :)
third i ust think u need to see it as creating people not reffering them back to you lol.. half the story lines based on everything your into it would be interesting to read about a complete diffrent charater.. like for peope who know u might just get a tad frustrated haha :P sometimes its good to dot he unexpected to.. which in some parts u have done u have trued thestory and its great;D but by far u have a very creative mind so keep wrting!! :D its still realllly great

Posted 9 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

9 Years Ago

Fair enough sis, I guess im not as good at stories as I am at poetry. I know my story's need ALOT of.. read more
sheza

9 Years Ago

haha no no no.. sure its not great but cim its still pretty dam good. yeah it needs a bit of work bu.. read more
cimmy wuv xxxooo

9 Years Ago

Thanks sis :)
Your book is so amazing i wish I could write that good keep up the great work and keep sending me more to read i love reading them

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Im sure you are a pretty amazing writer yourself..... I will be sure to review some of you're work w.. read more
Very nice and entertaining chapter. You have depicted things very well, almost so good that I can imagine seeing it. I would suggest though that you change the title as it kills the suspense. :-)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

It does give away allot, I like the title but you have a point.
I actually don't mind that tit.. read more
Penny

10 Years Ago

You should. Glad you liked it.
cimmy wuv xxxooo

9 Years Ago

I do :) :)
Another good chapter, I really like the story :)

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Thanks Anna im glad your enjoying the story :)
One of the main characters has your name :)
read more
annabellee

10 Years Ago

you're most welcome :)
yeah not my real name but my close to my name on here :)
cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

yer :) :) :)
Coming along really good hun, cute guy you picked too, enjoyed :) x

Posted 10 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

cimmy wuv xxxooo

10 Years Ago

Thank you hun glad you think so :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

233 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 16, 2014
Last Updated on March 16, 2014


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing