Chapter 10: Morning Suprises

Chapter 10: Morning Suprises

A Chapter by cimmy wuv xxxooo

I wake up to allot of yelling, I here My mother and Father arguing downstairs, but not with each other. I then here a female's voice as i realize its Derick's mother. Im confused why would they be fighting with Diana. I stand close to the door and put my ear against it, im so confused right now why would she be here. 
"You're son is meant to be getting Married to our daughter very soon." I here my mother yell. 
"Yes but they are not married as of yet are they.?" Diana snaps back. 
"Well no, and if he wants to see other woman just until after the marriage thats fine, but to sexually harass another Princess, what kind of man is you're son exactly.?" My mother says in disgust. 
Theirs a long pause, seems as if Diana doesn't know what to say to that. 
"Yes he has done wrong, but its not like anything happened to the girl." Diana states.
"Yes because her future husband saved her, before anything could happen, now that's a royal couple in the making. You're son needs to grow up and be a man." My mother replies.
Diana laugh's. "You can't tell me you're daughter is growing up to be the perfect princess, I mean she doesn't know how to look presentable, and the way she eats, I din't think I need to go on do I." She replies. 
"Our daughter will get better believe me, and in a few month's she will be looking and acting like a true princess, don't you worry." My mother snaps back.
"Look you and I both know there's a slim chance of Lydia changing, and you are lucky to still even have this good an offer on a prince, you could choose to back out find her another prince, but you wont get any better, no one will want her, you know that. So lets forget this little mistake my son made and move on shall we.?" Diana finishes. 
My Father usually lets my mother do all the talking but all of a sudden he buts in. "This wouldn't want to happen again, or I will make sure everyone knows, and then no princess will want to marry you're son, and the tables will be turned." My father growls. 
"Is that a threat" Diana ask's. 
"No just a warning." Comes my father reply. "Now ill show you tp the door. Maybe you should go and find you're son and knock some seance into him before he has no bride."
Diana must be scared of my dad because she doesn't reply and I here the door open then shut. 

My thoughts are everywhere, sexually harassed another princess, the only other princess here at the moment is Anna. Oh my goodness I have to go and see her, that sounds serious. All I can think about right now is going to see Anna to make sure shes ok. I chuck my shoes on and a black woolly jumper, followed by some jeans, I then race down the stairs and I go to open the front door, but before I get to I here my mother yell to me. "Lydia where do you think you are going young lady? And dressed like that."
"Mum its cold out there today, im not exactly going to wear a dress out." I reply. 
"Its still summer its warm enough for a dress. When it gets to winter I have beautiful fur's for you to wear, not that s**t. Now please go and change." She replies glaring at me. "we have to leave soon."
"Leave." I ask Puzzled
"You have forgotten already." My mother says looking annoyed. 
"Must not have been that important." I reply with a smirk."
"I don't appreciate you're smart a*s attitude young lady, and yes to some its not so important, for you its very important."
"Oh man thats today." I say with a sigh. 
"Yes it is and god knows you could learn a thing or two from it." She reply's.
"So I have to go." I ask, even though I know what her answer is going to be. 
"If you where a natural born princess like Anna i would probably let you skip one or two of these for something important. Although seeing as you clearly need work on acting like a princess, you are going. She replies eyeing me up and down to make her point. 
"There's nothing wrong with my clothes." I say with a sigh.
"Im not going to say anything to that." My mother replies. "Now go upstairs and get changed we are going to be late. You know what I will come with you, maybe one day you will be able to dress yourself to a princess's standard's yourself. Well I hope."
I just sight and walk up to my room as I go to prepair for this stupid thing they call Princess in the making training, with my mum right behind me.


© 2014 cimmy wuv xxxooo


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

165 Views
Added on May 28, 2014
Last Updated on June 6, 2014


Author

cimmy wuv xxxooo
cimmy wuv xxxooo

melbourne, Australia



About
Hey everyone im cimmonne (prounced simone) but everyone i know and love calls me cimmy. I'm unique and different and 100 percent me. I have a passion for writing and i want to share my writing with ev.. more..

Writing